[drama 2009] Queen Of Housewives 내조의 여왕

koalabear

This drama is really addicting...I watched Ep 1 to 8 in one day! :blush:

And just watched Ep 9... by the way, does anyone know what's the song that was played near the end when Soo Hyun kissed Dal Soo? I don't think the song is in the OST? If it's not in the OST, where can I download it?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hjkomo

the ending is WOW. but the preview is very telling.. Taejoon (Taebong) seems more worried about how Jiae will be hurt by the 'affair' then being hurt by his wife kissing another man.

this drama is getting better! so juicy. hahaha.

But isn't it interesting that he dropped everything a day early and came back to Seoul as soon as he heard about SH's birth mother's death?

Man Oh Man.... What is happening to the M E N of (King) of Housewives..

Ladies I am SAVORING all your fun loving comments. Thank You!!! :D

Great caps! :)

oh boy, this drama is raining sexy men ! ke .just fin esp 2

Uh-oh....shirley heard the call of sexy men.. hehe... :P

oh boy, this drama is raining sexy men ! ke .just fin esp 2

i totally agree with that statement :P

after episode 9, taejoon ftw <3 hahaha

but im pretty fast at changing my mind especially if it involves sexy men :)

oh the shallowness of my mind ~

i finished all 9 episodes in two days. (started late yesterday)

the only drama im watching right now because its pretty much the only not long (sageuk) and not dark (everything else lol) drama on at the moment~

hjkomo: i think JiAe is helping TaeJoon realize the important of supporting/loving your family. i think it'll eventually end up as SH and TJ but in the mean time, i dont mind JA and TJ haha. basically, (what i think is that) JA is the one who helps everyone's families find happiness [?]

There's something I'd like to ask. I'm not too familiar with Korean culture. I've been wondering about how Bongsoon talks to Joonhyuk. How come she keeps using formal speech to him? I mean she's known him for a really long time and it's shown in the flashbacks that they both used to speak casually. I'm just confused how she went from talking informally to formally like now.

Guest luvlilady

queen of housewives = queen of ratings!

ep. 9 Q of H

TNS NATIONWIDE: 21.6%

VS.

SBS JAMYEONG-GO: 9.8%

KBS STORY OF MEN: 8.6%

dramaok Thanks for the ratings. Queen of Housewives really deserve it!!!!!!!!!

Guest hjkomo

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/2724/e09090413hdtvxvidentala.jpg

LOL.. now we just need to add Taebong ssi to the sauna and the hot men in the sauna scenario is complete.

Two eps in a row with sauna scenes...let's hope for more ajumma fanservice. :P

ditto on the hot factor. this is like such a treat for the korean ajoommas i think,

but the actors are great in their acting too. they each have their unique funny expressions.

queen of housewives = queen of ratings!

Joon Hyuk is a hoot! :lol:

queenofhousewivese07kor.jpgqueenofhousewivese07kor.jpg

I nearly fell out of my chair at this scene in ep.8. :lol:

queenofhousewivese08kor.jpgqueenofhousewivese08kor.jpg

queenofhousewivese08kor.jpgqueenofhousewivese08kor.jpg:w00t:

queenofhousewivese08korq.jpgqueenofhousewivese08kor.jpg

queenofhousewivese09kor.jpgqueenofhousewivese09kor.jpg

queenofhousewivese09korc.jpgqueenofhousewivese09korm.jpg

queenofhousewivese09korxlq.jpg:lol:

queenofhousewivese09kor.jpgqueenofhousewivese09kord.jpg

queenofhousewivese09korq.jpgqueenofhousewivese09kor.jpg

queenofhousewivese09kor.jpgqueenofhousewivese09korq.jpg

queenofhousewivese09korx.jpgqueenofhousewivese09korz.jpg

And I didn't think Choi Chul Ho could be sexy with short hair, but damn was I wrong. :sweatingbullets:

queenofhousewivese08korl.jpgqueenofhousewivese08korx.jpg

queenofhousewivese09kory.jpgqueenofhousewivese09korx.jpg

hjkomo: i think JiAe is helping TaeJoon realize the important of supporting/loving your family. i think it'll eventually end up as SH and TJ but in the mean time, i dont mind JA and TJ haha. basically, (what i think is that) JA is the one who helps everyone's families find happiness [?]

Yeah, after genuinely being concerned for So Hyun, it looked like Tae Joon was jealous of seeing her with another man.

I would like to see all three couples emerge intact (but wiser and with genuine love for one another), and I could see how Ji Ae would be the catalyst for them finding happiness...but I'm still waiting for some transformation on her part. ;) It doesn't help that I find her behavior (and voice) in front of the other wives really annoying. I know that's supposed to be the premise of the show, but it doesn't make it any less annoying. <_<:rolleyes:

Guest groovier

catskan.jpg

TNS Media's: Nationwide (Left) vs. Capital Area (Right)

cats1s.jpg

AGB Nielson's: Nationwide (Left) vs. Capital Area (Right)

Two eps in a row with sauna scenes...let's hope for more ajumma fanservice. :P

Yeah, after genuinely being concerned for So Hyun, it looked like Tae Joon was jealous of seeing her with another man.

I would like to see all three couples emerge intact (but wiser and with genuine love for one another), and I could see how Ji Ae would be the catalyst for them finding happiness...but I'm still waiting for some transformation on her part. ;) It doesn't help that I find her behavior (and voice) in front of the other wives really annoying. I know that's supposed to be the premise of the show, but it doesn't make it any less annoying. <_<:rolleyes:

joonhyuk is really funny too! (even though hes the more "serious" of the male characters)

i love how all the guys are funny :P

more ahjumma fanservice pleaseeeee! haha

lol thats what im predicting will happen also.

anyways i guess JiAe's voice/behavior does get annoying but i find it more comical than annoying. guess it depends on the person~

i also hope JiAe goes through a transformation in a sense that she will apologize to bongsoon for her past deeds and whatnot. blahblah as for her brownnosing everyone, i think the whole ahjumma circle of Queens Food will change because of JiAe and various future events (whatever they may be)

my favorite characters (by the way) are JiAe's daughter and Ji Hwa Ja :) LOL!

There's something I'd like to ask. I'm not too familiar with Korean culture. I've been wondering about how Bongsoon talks to Joonhyuk. How come she keeps using formal speech to him? I mean she's known him for a really long time and it's shown in the flashbacks that they both used to speak casually. I'm just confused how she went from talking informally to formally like now.

Erased previous comment cus I thot you were talking about Jiae.

haha

but yes, I think Spark* is correct.

while maybe Bongsoon does love JunHyuk, JunHyuk doesn't.

He's never really considered her anything besides someone he's married.

there's still some unfamiliarity between the two and I think it goes again with the whole "husband is at a higher position than a wife" stereotype, especially because we see Bong Soon pretty much doing everything for Jun Hyuk in the earlier ep (the whole bath, the newspaper, is the TV loud enough for u?)

i believe its because they arent really a "couple." they dont care for each other as lovers but more as business partners? (well thats how i view joonhyuk's feelings for bongsoon) they havent gotten past the uncomfortable stage [?] in their relationship even though they've been married for so long. by using formal speech, they're being respectful of one another and setting boundaries (etc)

[well thats what i think lol]

Guest groovier

I Just finished Ep 9 and gotta say the ending was pretty intense:

I was told you were having an affair with another woman. There is rumor all around in company. (Deputy Manager, Hah)

Lets just say..what if your husband is cheating on you.. (Tae-Joon)

He shouldn't get caught cheating on me! (Ji-Ae)

The President's wife is in love with another man.... (is that you?) (Ji-Ae)

I never want to dream of bright future with you. (So-Hyun)

I'm in love with another man. (So-Hyun)

Did he say he would be getting divorced as well? (Tae-Joon)

I've never said he was a married man. (So-Hyun)

Do you think I am bad? (or I am egoistic) (So-Hyun)

Who is the man who said to you, Do chores here? (Dal-Soo)

You don't know anything. I am helping you out! (Ji-Ae)

Why should you behave in such a shabby way? (Dal-Soo)

It is a poor looking job. Don't do that! (Dal-Soo)

So-Hyun would like to introduce you to the president of the company. (Ji-Ae)

- I assume that Tae-Joon doesn't want Ji-Ae to know that he is the president.

We want to get a divorce, so please forgive us for what we have committed. (So-Hyun)

There is no 'never,' no surely. I said "Get Divorced" (So-Hyun)

Guest piano4112000

Dalsoo is pissing me off. For a guy who loves his wife he sure don't act like it. I'm rooting for JA and TJ. TJ looks as though he cares for JA and truly cares for her but I can see that he also cares for SH. She is probably deep in this heart and he doesn't know it yet.

Guest groovier

This drama is really addicting...I watched Ep 1 to 8 in one day! :blush:

And just watched Ep 9... by the way, does anyone know what's the song that was played near the end when Soo Hyun kissed Dal Soo? I don't think the song is in the OST? If it's not in the OST, where can I download it?

FYI, it's in her 1st album - 시온(ZioN) - 사랑하면서 (the 10th track)

15052620.jpg

DL link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E1412P1C

Verse1

가슴이 아파서 잠이 깬거야 꿈에서도 널 못찾았나봐

눈물로 가득찬 내 눈속엔 너의 모습이 겹쳐있어

얼마나 사랑했는지 알았어 이별후에 겨우 이제야

때늦은 후회로 가슴치며 너를 더 사랑하게 됐어

Chorus+

다시 돌아오면 정말 안되겠니

참고 참아봐도 보고싶은데

사랑하면서 멈춰서는 일 너도 쉬울 리가 없잖아

다시 내게오면 정말 안되겠니

멀쩡히 살아갈 자신이 없어

헤어졌어도 볼 수없어도 사랑하는 건 똑같은데

Verse2

모두가 너를 욕한다고 해도 정말 나쁜 사람이라 해도

널 향해 뛰는 내 심장소린 너만 들어주면 되는데

Repeat Chorus+

Bridge

없어질 사랑 한 적 없잖아

나에겐 착했잖아

이별 후 엉망인 니가 더 아파할 리가

눈에 밟혀서 못 헤어져 oh..

Chorus++

다시 돌아오면 정말 안되겠니

다신 내게오면 안되는거니

계절이 가고 해가 바껴도

오직 너만 사랑하는데

우리 서로 사랑하는데

i think of all the male leads, junhyuk, the one that seems to be the most serious, has the funniest moments in the drama where hes so comical.

like the whole this tea smells like make up! and the sauna scene where he gets all dizzy.

when i see him do something funny, i think he looks like a cartoon character. hah

FYI, it's in her 1st album - 시온(ZioN) - 사랑하면서 (the 10th track)

Thanks so much groovier for the song name, artist and the lyrics!! :D

I've been trying to find the song but failed...you can came to the rescue! ;)

If people want to download, I uploaded the song- http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/12/14/16...myeonseo%29.mp3 (Right click and "Save Link As" to download)

Thanks, lilcrash. :)

I loved this scene. I'm cracking up just watching the gifs. :lol:

The comedy was great, and I also liked their man-to-man talk. :P

Yup, me too~

That scene was hilarious...Jun Hyuk's dizzy expression is priceless! :lol:

Guest groovier

Thanks so much groovier for the song name, artist and the lyrics!! :D

I've been trying to find the song but failed...you can to the rescue! ;)

If people want to download, I uploaded the song- http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/12/14/16...myeonseo%29.mp3 (Right click and "Save Link As" to download)

Yup, me too~

That scene was hilarious...Jun Hyuk's dizzy expression is priceless! :lol:

I've left the link for the whole album :P

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E1412P1C

Although this song wasn't included in the official OST, it may be pertinent to explain that this album was distributed by imbc :lol: You know what I mean...

Archived