[drama 2009] Queen Of Housewives 내조의 여왕

koalabear

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: KBS

30-something Actor Yoon Displays Vocal Talent

[2009-05-01]

1743l.jpg

Actor Yoon Sang-hyeon superbly sang singer Sin Seong-woo's famous hit "SeoShi." Yoon showcased his singing talent on the KBS show Roundtable Plus that aired April 21.

When he said he liked singing, the MCs requested a song, to which he sang Kim Beom-soo's "I miss you (Bogoshipda)."

In the show's particularly popular singing segment, singer cum actor Sin showcased some of his best hits such as "Toward tomorrow," "Why I resorted to the evening glow" and "SeoShi." His singing wowed the MCs and guests.

Yoon then said, "I always sang 'SeoShi' at karaokes. It's my favorite." He immediately sang it on the spot. Viewers hailed his talent and rendition as different from Sin's original, but nonetheless very impressive.

In the day's show that also featured Sin and comedian Ji Sang-ryeol as guests, Yoon also showed glib speaking abilities as he shared stories of his past part time jobs and getting butterflies in front of actresses. He also made an attempt at impersonating singer-and-actor Lee Hyeon-woo.

Courtesy of TV Report

Copyright ⓒ KBS & KBSi bans illegal copying and distribution

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~ juice

i just started watching this drama a few days back ... it's so good & addictive! been watching it non-stop @_@ haha

Guest lucky_moon

Ep16 rating according to TNS:

31.1%

What about this actor , did he appear on Yesterday's Ep.. What was his role?

20090506084817719e7_090044_0.jpg

Guest ripgal

OMO, Kim Sung Min!

No wonder, I kept thinking about Kim Sung Min...who was he... ah...it's Ana's husband in Fantasy Couple! hahaha..:lol:

It's funny how the drama inserts familiar skits into the script... the other one I remembered was when Kim Nam Joo's real husband Kim Seung Woo appeared as a cameo.. it was really funny too :lol:

Guest schnee

Ep16 rating according to TNS:

31.1%

What about this actor , did he appear on Yesterday's Ep.. What was his role?

TV Series Couple of Fantasy

Kim Sung Min as Billy Park (Anna Jo's husband)

Han Ye Seul as Anna Jo

Oh Ji Ho as Jang Chul Soo

fantasycouple3vw4.jpg

fantasycouple2ga4.jpg

Guest undone702

wow so much to cover in only 4 episodes how will it end I see one happy couple so far which I am glad . Do you think it will get extended past 20 episodes? Maybe TB will end up with Ji Ae's wacky pyschic friend lmao

LOL, KSM was so funny!! I actually forgot that he was in Fantasy Couple with OJH, but man, his scene with TJ and DS were hilarious.

Okay, it's only 4 more episodes, but I am confused as to the direction this drama is taking. Seems like there's no way TJ and ES would get back together because their relationship gets so much better after the divorce, they look like friends now. And DS found out the reason why ES treated him was because she wanted to protect him. TJ now lives in the same building as JA/DS. It's like these two are pulled towards JA and DS. What the heck are they going for??? Are they going to separate JA and DS? I wanted to say that JA/DS is safe but now I honestly can't predict anymore what the writers are going to do. Man, this is making me excited like nothing else. It's been a long time since an ending is not as predictable in a drama. Another 2 weeks!!

wow...the thread grew 4 pages since my last visit...se sang ee! thanks ladies for all the pics, links, summaries and etc..you know who you guys are, I just came back from a quick vacation so I was MIA for a few days...

anyway I just caught up on Episode 15...I was kinda thrilled to see Tae-joon's confession to Jiae and her reaction, I find it a little cute haha, especially when he catched her when she stumbled and they looked into each others' eyes...and loved the scene where JA and Bongsoon drank together and they asked each other what secret they have, to Bongsoon's relationship with Joonhyuk and how Jiae hold onto his marriage to Dalsoo after he cheated on her, I think Bongsoon still has a good heart, I just agree with what Jiae said that she and Joonhyuk can't look forward since they're still stuck to the past...I think they should really move on...

oh and Kim Sung-min's cameo...lol the scene was funny, reminded me of Fantasy Couple so much...it's like QoH is beating out the drama On Air (2008) in terms of cameo appearances..

gotta catch up more and update the thread :phew:

Guest undone702

wow so sad who else had tears in there eyes on the scenes with BS and her husband. Wow the excitement at the end can't wait for episode 17

wow.. i rarely cried during dramas or films.. but if it's about children, small kids, it's easy for me to cry.. i recognized that the scene u were talking here is very sad indeed.. after being unloved for about 7 years, and things gone bad, she got a genuine and loving hug and assurance from her husband. who wouldn't be touched by that?

Now that Dalsoo had declared that he wanted to protect his family, i assume sohyun-dalsoo will no longer be a focus. I think we can see more office-power struggle and dalsoo-taejoon scuffles.. I wonder how junhyuk will prevail here. and also what was the document bongsoon gave to junhyuk all about. it will good if taejoon-dalsoo-junhyuk team up and fight the evil mr Kim, but with the help of the gals!

Guest undone702

I am hoping all couples can forgive and all be with there same partners but work together as friends . So much can happen in 4 episodes

Guest janezio

LOL, KSM was so funny!! I actually forgot that he was in Fantasy Couple with OJH, but man, his scene with TJ and DS were hilarious.

Okay, it's only 4 more episodes, but I am confused as to the direction this drama is taking. Seems like there's no way TJ and ES would get back together because their relationship gets so much better after the divorce, they look like friends now. And DS found out the reason why ES treated him was because she wanted to protect him. TJ now lives in the same building as JA/DS. It's like these two are pulled towards JA and DS. What the heck are they going for??? Are they going to separate JA and DS? I wanted to say that JA/DS is safe but now I honestly can't predict anymore what the writers are going to do. Man, this is making me excited like nothing else. It's been a long time since an ending is not as predictable in a drama. Another 2 weeks!!

****** CONGRATULATIONS QOH ******

For being #1!! Congratulations to the actors and actresses, cast and crew, director, writer, producer, etc… for a job WELL DONE!!

Re cameo appearance of KSM - at the trailer at end of episode 15, at first I had to pause the screen to think who is the guy staring at DS - then it clicked! So nice to see our dear "Billy" from Fantasy Couple. The writer (or writers) sure have done a great job incorporating this part into the drama!

QOH certainly has managed to get a lot of "sane" people taking sides e.g.:

- TJ & JA to be together

- DS & SH to be together

Personally, I would like the original couples to be together. Up to Episode 15, when I see TJ seriously chasing JA, I thought if TJ chases JA, then perhaps DS should go and chase SH. From my very selfish standpoint for DS, since SH truly loves DS, she will give him a lot of love and respect, compared to how he is being treated by JA!

In Episode 16, even tho it is easy to dislike BS for being such a b***h to JA, it is nice to see JH finally realizing what a good wife she had been to him and how she loved him dearly. One happy couple, two more to go!

As for JA, seeing how she played matchmaker/peacemaker for BS and JH brings me back to her “basic” character. In my view, however much she loves money, I still don’t see her as one who will betray herself and her family for money.

Sure TJ is chasing her like crazy, but after all she and DS had gone through a lot of thick and thin the past 7 years, plus having a such an adorable daughter together, I feel that JA is not one to break up her own family - else she would not be a "QUEEN" of Housewives.

Guest amane~matsuo

I also teared up in that BS-JH scene. That was all she needed, a hug and assurance from her husband ! I'm sooo glad JH finally realized how mean and cold he was to his wife, even after all that she'd done for him. They were really the same, LOL! and both was living in the past so that they haven't moved on. I hope to see some moments too with the two in the eppies to come, no more fighting heehee. I really liked JA for helping BS even after all the things BS did to her. I think she really has changed and matured, and she also helped BS&JH realize.

I just had to laugh at the way JA is making DS insanely jealous! haha. I think she wanted to get him for cheating to her, LOLZ. In front of TJ she makes it known to him that she never wanted to get involved with him but infront of her hubby it's the other way around. haha!

Too bad TJ moved out of the house. I was kinda hoping he and SH can have more interactions... *sigh* I hope in the end, one way or another TJ&SH still would end up together.. I know I'm desperately hoping! :lol:

Yep, 4 more eppies to go, so far so good till the end. And the ratings went to 31! WOW! Good job for everyone on QoH! :lol:

Guest pandabubba986

i love this series and i really hope that all the couple stay together, but are there going to be more episodes?

Guest janezio

TV Series Couple of Fantasy

Kim Sung Min as Billy Park (Anna Jo's husband)

Han Ye Seul as Anna Jo

Oh Ji Ho as Jang Chul Soo

My further thoughts re Kim Sung Min’s cameo appearance - it might be even more interesting if we could see “Billy” encountering or being chased by JI HWA JA, the mystic lady who acted as “Kanja” in Fantasy Couple!

Guest tinysunbl

I notice that this show has some very cute references to other shows like Temptation of Wife and Fantasy couple. I loveeee the cameos, too. Kim Seung woo, Kim Nam Jo's real husband, appears as the policeman who sympathizes with Dalsoo's suffering from his wife. He even yells at Kim Nam JO for being a bad wife lol. Kim Sung Min's appearance is hilarious, too. I can't help laughing when looking into his eyes.

All the characters are childish in a hilarious way. I find the dynamic interaction between the husbands very entertaining.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002012832

Apparently, the director had to edit out additional scenes between Taebongie and Kim Sung Min due to time.

The director really regrets it and has released the script portion of the scenes

태봉을 찾아온 옛날 친구, 김성민...

Kim Sung Min, an old friend visits Taebong

이하 김성민과 윤상현이 나누는 대화...

the conversation between Kim Sung Min and Taebong.

빌리: ‘야, 너 이혼했다는 소식에 반가워서 날아왔다.’

Billy: Hey, I was happy to hear about your divorce and flew out here

태봉: ‘뭐야, 빌리, 너...’

TaeBong: What the, Billy.

빌리:‘나도 안나랑 이혼하고 참 힘들었거든...’

Billy: After I divorced Anna, it became really hard.

태봉:‘그래도 너 안나한테 위자료로 무슨 섬 하나 받았다며?’

Taebong: but I heard you got some island from Anna as a consolation

빌리:‘응, 크크섬이라고 하나도 쓸모 없는 섬 하나 있어...’

Billy: Yeah...it's an island called Keu Keu Island, a completely useless island.

태봉:‘근데 너 왜 이혼했니?’

Taebong: Why did you get divorced again?

빌리:‘있어 장철수(드라마 ‘환상의 커플’에서의 오지호 역)라고 아주 재수없는 놈 하나 때문에, 너는?’

Billy: because of this one really annoying bastard named Jang Chul Soo. (Oh Ji Ho's role in Fantasy Couple) You?

태봉:‘있어 온달수(’내조의 여왕’에서의 오지호 역)라고 왕재수 한 놈 때문에...’

Taebong: Because of this one really troublesome jerk named Ohn Dahl Soo

I wish they showed the scene!

a reference to both Fantasy Couple and Keu Keu Island's Secret (where Yoon Sang Hyun/Taebongie starred in)

Archived