♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

WAVE to all MINSUN! i am enjoying my weekend and i hope everyone here as well :D :D :D

my dear saint, sooo love your fanart as usual...LOVE IT! i miss them sooooo! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

leetya, i am so giggling to death with those pics...hahahaha...it only shows that GHS is nothing but SPECIAL to him..its the first time i saw that irritated pic of MinHo...no one posted in LHM or PT thread... :D :D :D mwah to you gurl!

hi to all minsun shippers esp to meow, junpyo.jandi, nat, enaj, GHSforever, izzri, GHSfan, darkangel, doramera, imkaat, tracie, alovebof , pink fairy, nett, blooming, ais, NJM, beth, siidudul, minjee and other minsun here ...have a great weekend..maybe a lot of you is quite busy...hope to see your posts soon!

Guest GHSfan

~~ waves to all shippers :D Happy Weekend!! ~~

a salute for all your efforts guys..i`m loving all the pics & posts..wow!! i won`t mention one by one but you know that everyone here is so dear to this thread..never lose that faith..

sas, beautiful PS work credited to beth..when i see any girl in a hoodie it easily reminds me of Hye Sun & today i`ve seen also a pic of Minho in a white hoodie..i recall then Hye Sun`s b-day pic..i tried to read 1st part of PT`s novel to get me acquainted to the story..here are some of the phrases/lines that caught me..it`s the main female character that`s referred here..one person comes easily to mind noting that she`s older than the male lead in the story..haha anyway, it`s just a matter of coincidence again :rolleyes:

~she shows him sketches she’s drawn~

~gets tipsy drinking soju~

~she asks him for a piggyback ride home~ (rewind MinSun/Joondi moments..go..)

darkangel, wow to a very nice MinSun trailer..the petition should really be pushed through..

dahlia, love your MinSun MV also..as i said, i see again some of my fave scenes..

lovelyn, you`re work is so cute dear..love it..

leetya, i like endree`s PS`ed pic but i love the lines more keke..very meaningful..here`s to repost:

~~ Miss You ~~

"If i never met you, I wouldn`t like you..If i didn`t like you, I wouldn`t love you..

If i didn`t love you, I wouldn`t MISS YOU..BUT I DID, I DO and I WILL"

29djs03.jpg

lol to endoz` investigative eyes..love this Joondi scene :)

Guest junpyo.jandi

Waaahhh... I really miss MINSUN... Btw I heard HS will attend fahrenheit fan meeting....

I think someone will get jealous.... kekekeke.. ;)

Hellowww Yanna!!!! welcome to the MINSUN super thread.... enjoy your stay...

Hello MinSun Sisters! ^^ Newbie here. Finally, I decided to post here. Haha. I just made this account last year and I' am lurking here sometimes. By The way, I`m Yanna from The Philippines. I am 14 years of age.I am an active shipper there at pinoyexchange. My username there is korYANNA. well anyway, i hope i can get to know all of you here.

I really miss MinSun! A lot. I hope MinHo's new project will be hit. and I hope too that MH will come in GHS's Premiere for Magic.

Am I welcome here? Tee Hee! :] I know some of you here.. Hehehe.

sis YanZ . .hai.. hehe. we have two minsun house already. .haha.

one there at PEX and here. .at soompi.

welcome here sis. . .

:D

♥minsunforever♥

Guest vanessa123

Hello girls as the encounter of our favorite pair are surprised!

I need a very great dose MINSUN. Hopefully they would be possible to be seen soon, although already we know that they are not going away to be able to see in event of Japan, but that if they are seen in premier of the film of Goo Hhye Sun, that is one night "Magic" jejeje

MINSUN LOVE FOREVER FAITH :rolleyes::PB)

Guest vanessa123

As strange MINSUN I was seeing the interview much that was done in king´s brunch to them and it gave to account of that carita me that does goo hye sun when they ask to him on its romantic life, inconveniences a little soon jeje and that part in which it indicates with the finger towards Lee Min Ho, when they ask to him that regalaria him or haria for enamored his. jejejeje so tender and LMH are laughed.

MINSUN LOVE FOREVER FAITH :rolleyes:

Guest endoz

hello all minsun sister here anyong long time no post here miss u all ^^

tya aka nyong u go girl :P we all miss minsun moment :D

GHS Fan thx for more jundi pictures really miss them bad, let's count how much time did minsun flirt at each other

*MINHO*

how much minho have to show his topless in front of hyesun to be part of GJP character :rolleyes:

1. new caledonia

pq090123.jpgpq090122a.jpg

2. Ski Range Shelter (hope i write it right ^^)

wm58.jpg

3. GJP Mansion

0021xf.jpg

4. In The Pool

dcminho.jpg

He seems enjoy than irritates we can see in his bright face as i know in NC scene because of minho open his clothes too fast so the PD have to made cut n have to order him to do push up first maybe to clear his mind :P

if i'm in minho position i wouldn't mind if i have to do it LOL and what about this it's a bonus or what :lol:

8061.jpg

2537h.jpg

maybe minho thinking "i don't mind with the heavy on your body as long as i can see your beautiful and slender legs :P

one more to compare

HOW did he take the break past and present

bofjeju2.jpgb0b3c0ce28229parkmi0519.jpg

255submktnyb63404531853.jpg84478629.png

1232634956.gif0ebjdppb7p4p63404532427r.jpg

018763011.jpg2817zpt.jpg

Minho POV

I share you warm love blanket so we can play again soon like cihuahua and siberian husky :lol:

please forgive me with this craziest mind cos i really really miss them now :P

and GHSFan may i add the description too

"the girl like dressing carelessly and did't care with appareance and have the beautiful legs, hurt by the ex-bf just like hyesun too" :D

Guest imkaaaat

hello all minsun sister here anyong long time no post here miss u all ^^

GHS Fan thx for more jundi pictures really miss them bad, let's count how much time did minsun flirt at each other

*MINHO*

how much minho have to show his topless in front of hyesun to be part of GJP character :rolleyes:

1. new caledonia

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/497/pq090123.jpg

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4438/pq090122a.jpg

2. Ski Range Shelter (hope i write it right ^^)

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5995/wm58.jpg

3. GJP Mansion

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7469/0021xf.jpg

4. In The Pool

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1639/dcminho.jpg

He seems enjoy than irritates we can see in his bright face as i know in NC scene because of minho open his clothes too fast so the PD have to made cut n have to order him to do push up first maybe to clear his mind :P

if i'm in minho position i wouldn't mind if i have to do it LOL and what about this it's a bonus or what :lol:

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/538/8061.jpg

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8369/2537h.jpg

maybe minho thinking "i don't mind with the heavy on your body as long as i can see your beautiful and slender legs :P

one more to compare

HOW did he take the break past and present

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/881/bofjeju2.jpg

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8276/b0...9parkmi0519.jpg

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/8036/25...63404531853.jpg

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3352/84478629.png

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5084/1232634956.gif

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/5316/0e...3404532427r.jpg

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2294/018763011.jpg

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1333/2817zpt.jpg

Minho POV

I share you warm love blanket so we can play again soon like cihuahua and siberian husky :lol:

and GHSFan may i add the description too

"the girl like dressing carelessly and did't care with appareance and have the beautiful legs, hurt by the ex-bf just like hyesun too" :D

Woah. I had a hard time removing all the img tags. Lol. :lol:

Million thanks for this endoz.

I was actually smiling the whole time I was reading this.

How I miss MinSun so much.. :(

Let's just hope for the best, MinSun sisters. :D

hello minsun sisters! it has been awhile.. truly miss this thread..

kudos to you keen eyes.. i love the observation regarding the diff between how LMH takes his break when filming bof and pt..

i am hoping that LMH will attend the vip premiere of magic.. since she won't be joining her at the bof japan event.. this is the only possibility for us to see them together as of now..

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

Hi,

BOF making 11 Hyesun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K58JIcVe3hg...player_embedded

BOF 12 F4

BOF 13 F4+HS

Waits for me to have free time can complete him.

OMG thank thank renajaney for vid. You know how i'm happy to see it...

Million thanks

And thank Endoz for pics and analys MinSun, I really miss them so bad.

Hoping MinSun make our great surprise next time :D

Hello MinSun shippers good morning/evening for some how are you guys...I want to thank everybody for watching my latest MV of our lovely couple I really appreciate it. :):):)

GHSforever, thanks again for that MV...it keeps the fire burning for all of us MINSUN! :D

GHSfan, love reminiscing those moments...memorized all those scenes already..i am still watching BOF every night and my kids thought i should not touch my laptop anymore :P :P :P

endoz...love those pics and analysis...i am grinning broadly as i enjoy them... :D :D :D

renajaney, thanks for posting BTS vids...i've been watching it over and over again...thanks for the effort of completing all those vids..so happy!

hi to other minsun here too...nett, chang, junpyo.jandi, vanessa, ais, imkaat..others :D :D :D

Guest _enaj_

hi guys! miss this thread for 1day.. :P:lol:

ENDOZ tnx for the pics love it :P

and RENAJANEY tnx for the links.... :lol:

miss our minsun so much.....hope to see them together...

they are so sweet..i hope one of this day they will have good news to us.......

forever minsun shipper........

thanks endoz for the pictures :):)

renajaney for the yt link I really appreciate it I really miss them so much :( :(

Hart118911 im sorry to hear that you have a headache :(:( hope you feel better

MinSun love always :):)

Thanks GHSforever...i probably need more sleep..but how can i..there's so many updates and links here and there of GHS and MINSUN :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Super thanks for the concern my dear! hope you have a good rest ! :) :) :)

_enaj_ enjoy the updates!

Guest petite girl

Haii haii my MinSun sistas and brothas!!! how are you guys???

GHSforever... Haiiiii... i knew you.. we're friend @ YOUTUBE hehehe.. dahlia right?? hehe.. tengkyuuuu soo much!!! oh and thanks for the vid.. :)

love n' endree... tengkyuu for the pics!!! janey.. haiiii...^^ thanks for the vid!!! :)

Sharing my new MinSun video... I hope you'll like it!!! ENJOY!!!! :D

wave back to tya n' love....^^ wave wave to all MinSun Shippers from A-Z!!! *sorry i can't mention your name one by one* hehehe.. take care everyone!!!!!

P.S i want to say HELLO to my oldies minsun friends!!! SHAZ,NAT,SASHA,STRAWBERRY aka MARGARETH, FLOWER POT, PIA, SHA, JAS... how are you guys?? long time no talk!! :blush: sorry i didn't chat with u guys like a long long time.. huhu i miss you guys and our conversation about our couple minsun!!!!! really... hehe

Hello & wave to all [b]MinSun Sisters! B)

Thanks endoz for the pics and great observation ;)

Janey, thanks a bunch for the BTS clip again~ 謝謝你﹗

Dahlia & Pipit, love your MVs as always, thanks so much! >3

Guest leetya

tya, you always bring the crazy noona b's investigations here ;) hmmm .. but i love it LOL .. thanks dear and to noona b too, say to her that i always love her, my dear enemy wkakaka .

omma,,,hehe..i always brought endoz pics in here coz i couldnt make it or made any editing of it.. :P

wow,,mom till when you and noona became enemy huh?.. :lol: you could say by ur self in our forum right mom.. ;) ..but if you too shy..hoho..i`ll teel her that you always loooveeee her.. :P

Hello MinSun Sisters! ^^ Newbie here. Finally, I decided to post here. Haha. I just made this account last year and I' am lurking here sometimes. By The way, I`m Yanna from The Philippines. I am 14 years of age.I am an active shipper there at pinoyexchange. My username there is korYANNA.

hi,,hi yanna...nice to know you dear... ;) ..you had the same age with my lovely sista..(minymino).. :lol:

im from indonesia...hope you always share anything about minsun in here..

love u..^^

leetya, i am so giggling to death with those pics...hahahaha...it only shows that GHS is nothing but SPECIAL to him..its the first time i saw that irritated pic of MinHo...no one posted in LHM or PT thread... :D :D :D mwah to you gurl!

hart... :wub: ...really??,,so thers no pict like that on min ho thread?..haha... thumbs up for endoz then... :lol: :

its a looong time for me since my last post on MH thread... :P

love you dear..

here are some of the phrases/lines that caught me..it`s the main female character that`s referred here..one person comes easily to mind noting that she`s older than the male lead in the story..haha anyway, it`s just a matter of coincidence again :rolleyes:

~she shows him sketches she’s drawn~

~gets tipsy drinking soju~

~she asks him for a piggyback ride home~ (rewind MinSun/Joondi moments..go..)

leetya, i like endree`s PS`ed pic but i love the lines more keke..very meaningful..here`s to repost:

~~ Miss You ~~

"If i never met you, I wouldn`t like you..If i didn`t like you, I wouldn`t love you..

If i didn`t love you, I wouldn`t MISS YOU..BUT I DID, I DO and I WILL"

GHSfan dear....hooaahhh..im giddy read those coincidence...hehe..so maybe minho take that role becoz he know that the gae in character were gonna bring him for always remembering hye sun.. :P

yeeaaahh..i love those sweetest words too dear...

thanks to endree_noona..(my lovely mak..) :P

*MINHO*

my lovely sist...endoz a.k.a mak nem... :lol:

yeeaahh....you know i always easy to cry anything about minsun dear... <_<

miss minsun sooo muuuch...oh btw,,omma love said that she really loves you even you always makes her angry... :lol: :lol:

and about youre craziest mind....I TOTALLY LOVE THAT..... :wub:

coz you know what i mean right?...hehe

oopps..i almost forgot...RENAJANEY.n PIPITqu...THANKS FOR THE VIDS DEAR....LOVE U ^^..

BIG WAVE FOR ALL MY SISTAS IN HERE....PIPIT,MEOW,OMMA LOVE,ENDOZ,HART,NATALI,IZZRI,SIIDUDUL,GHSfan,MINJEE,JUNPYO.JANDI,TRACIECULLEN N OTHERS...

BIG HUG FROM ME TO ALL OF YOU MY SISTA... :wub: :wub: :wub:

good evening/morning MinSun shippers :):)

Hart118911 hope your feeling better :)

Pipit yes its me Dahlia hope your doing well thanks for sharing your MV i love them of course :):)

meow,ghsfan/mha,minjee,sas,flo it was nice chatting with you guys today :):)

natali,izzri,tracie, oki ...sorry I missed you guys :( :(

Have a great week MinSun shippers :):)

MinSun love always :):):)