♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

LMH's bodyguard looks so busy on the red carpet.

All these talk about Gangnam makes me want to watch BOF again. From the beginning of fame until now. It all started 6 years ago.

Actually I hope that they do not reveal their relationship yet so that they can earn a lot of money for their future first. Watched in a variety show long time ago that YG company's Seven said that the size of his fan club membership size plunge immediately when his relationship was revealed.

LMH's comment about Jung Jin Young ( Koo's father character in Angel Eyes)

Lee Min Ho: "I have known Jung Jin Young sunbae, i am truthfully happy to hear that he will be my father~"

:D

Few other question- answers

MC: "If you can only have one son! Kim Rae Won, or Lee Min Ho?", Jung Jin Young: "How about our producer?" LOL!!~^^

Kim Rae Won: "Of course i know Yoo Ha producer's name~ for male actor, it's a dream to work with him~"

MC: "You two look so cool~", Lee Min Ho: "What should we do??" *pinch*

MC to LMH : "How do you feel doing another film after so many drama for a while?", LMH : "Nervous~"

AOA's SeolHyeon will play as Kim Seon Hye, Lee Min Ho's half sister,Jung Jin Young's daughter~

Credits : Monica_leeminho@twitter

Thanks Margee for this translation :-bd
Jung jin young (soowan appa) said: "I am very fond of MH, no only is he good looking but he is also a very honest person."

Thanks @Gayu312 for sharing the translation on Minho's interview tonight :-bd

yiheyyyy... Minhossi.. thank you for  the vitaminsun ^:)^

Anyway we too know who is Hyesun's strong supporter during Angel Eyes  ;):D

Lee Min Ho: "I have known Jung Jin Young sunbae, i am truthfully happy to hear that he will be my father~"

Never doubt you know him kkkk and this isnt just a coincidence :P

JJY: I'm trusting my daughter's hand to you Minhossi,  Please take good care of her, she's a precious gem, the one & only .  ;))

B61JeyjCUAEuf7f.jpg
CTO

A Happy Family  :x :)>-

tyu.jpg
Cr Tsg

Keep the Minsun Faith burning, Never Doubt Minsun is REAL :x

Guest dianaharumi

sist @sukreen...thank love that very much...
I like seeing the face silhouette painting ... in the gallery go hye sun.
:x :x :x

wow - gangnam releasing in USA too!

Our Minho is crossing over to the U.S. market , Bravo! May be he will be another Jackie Chan or Jet Li - making movies with US actors too .. Let us know when you will be at SFO Minho - I will camping out with the rest of US Minsunners -