♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Showbox deals Gangnam style

5 NOVEMBER, 2014 | BY JEAN NOH

EXCLUSIVE: Distributor seals raft of pre-sales to most of Asia, including Japan and China.

Showbox deals Gangnam style

Korean distributor Showbox/Mediaplex has done a raft of pre-sales on Yoo Ha’s Gangnam Blues to most of Asia including Japan (The Klockworx) and China (Shanghai New Empire Entertainment and Shenzhen Da Fang Media).

Considered the last in the directors “Street Trilogy” with Once Upon a Time In High School: The Spirit Of Jeet Keun Do and A Dirty Carnival, Gangnam Blues is currently in post-production.

The film also sold to Hong Kong (Edko Films), Taiwan (Kbro Media), Indonesia (PT Prima), Vietnam (BHD), Thailand (Joy N Contents), the Philippines (Viva Communications), Myanmar (Colourful Garden Company) and Singapore and Malaysia (Golden Village Pictures).

Set in the 1970s when the Gangnam area was being rapidly developed, the film portrays two childhood friends swept into the world of political corruption and scheming simply because of their humble desires to have their own land and money.

Gangnam Blues is set for a local release this coming January. Showbox reports most of its Asian buyers seem to be aiming for releases around the same time.

They also say Asian buyers were especially keen about the film’s star Lee Min-ho - popular from TV series The Heirs and City Hunter - in his big screen debut. The other main character is played by Kim Rae-won who is known for films such as Insadong Scandal and Sunflower.

Source :http://m.screendaily.com/5079474.article#.VFraSzAzgdQ.twitter

Goodluck to our princess KHS on her movie. I hope she will release it too in the Philippines.. If not I will try hard to find ways to watch it... Gangnam 1970 too. Got news that Gangnam will be shown in the Philippines..I'm crossing my fingers that soon minsunners can watch both of them in one movie or kdrama... Please.. make our wishes come true.

Guest vineela

hi sisters how are you all :-h :-h

i am so happy with the recent happenings first of all Soooooo  happpy Jumping to the maximum Our Indian Rice wreath for "Koo hye sun" -  is finally achieved successfully. I take this oppourtunity to thank each and every person who helped in making it Soo proud that we are doing it for an angel koo and that too  this was our first time thanks sisters  @gayu312 @dee_dina @mrita  @Saladi Veni @mitsuko and @Monica    who  helped in   making  it possible :x :x  and sisters @ayesuper1 and @sukreen sis thanks for the pics :x

as usual our princess is stunning so happy to see one of the F4(KIMJUN) and her other friends who came to support her

dont know whats the exact reason for minho SG FM cancellation watever the reason maybe minho shi could spend his time with his princess on her special day i am eagely wating for princess tweet  on that day as we all know she usually tweets in special occasions like that

hyesun tweet on jun 21 2014

BqrRptxCMAAweQJjpglarge_zps01e5f79d.jpg

hyesun tweet on nov 9 2013
BYq_6RkCAAAlHd3jpglarge_zps6c66f621.jpg
isnt she h**t  :P:P  lol

i wish to see minsun in an event its been long time seen them togeather in an event isn't it
BmjWWR9CAAItapEjpglarge_zps1a24491f.jpg
cto

and sisters/bros thanks for all ur posts and updates

KEEP THE MINSUN FAITH BURNING

love u all see u soon  :-h :-h
a7d60165ef5d0460e8aef081c2dafb4b_zps3f8d

Guest dianaharumi

Finally, they move onto Minho and Hyesun's relationship behind the scenes.
Reporter: Do you guys fight in real life too?
Minho: We fought a little, but after our kiss scene, things suddenly got awkward so...
*Clip*
Hyesun: It's awkward, it's awkward (Awkward x3)
The reporter asks about Hyesun's ideal guy.
Hyesun: I like guys who are loyal. (Look at Minho's expression while she says this, xD).......cf cell phone with kim bum 2009....and now who is loyal man already..................minsun fighting...
until we win
image:D:D

Guest ayesuper1

Wow-sukreen sis-a lot of the rice wreaths had Hye Sun and ghamja's picz. It says - there are a lot of

Minsunners

=D>

Yup.

Among 19wreaths , 11 wreaths were from Minsuner. :))

Here is a toast to our Goo Hye Sun - beautiful , smart , talented woman!

At a young age of 30 - she has accomplished so much . For those who reviews her film - they should also review the woman behind the lens. She has proven that she can break through a male dominated field without fear.She is an artist , a singer , an actress , a director , a producer, philanthropist and in between all these - a good daughter ,a good sister, a loyal friend and faithful supporter of those she loves (Min hosshi that's you) . So Min ho - hold on tight to your gem because she is incomparable .With a woman like her - you don't need anything else .

:-/

7.11.2014 Lotte Duty Free <Special Fan Meeting> in Seoul

emm.. ring ring :-? wishful thinking :D
B10hyH6CUAAXeRg.jpg
B10h3yACAAA40Xc.jpg
B10ezKgCcAAlvul.jpg
credit as tagged

will add better pic later :)

B10myh1CUAAspT-.jpg
B10mcA0CcAE1W7Z.jpg
B10mchzCIAA_syH.jpg
B10rXYLCMAEkAJ-.jpg

I think the actual event is tonight at 8pm, now is only a welcoming session for international fans. :)

B10qXMACQAAtU0x.jpg
B10qXPHCIAAN4x_.jpg
B10qXLVCIAAQq4F.jpg
credit to the owner as tagged