♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest leezzul

Hello.Morning all MinSun sis! :D

Just want to make sure something. Is it true that MH new's minihompy BGM is Miss Miss Miss by K.Will?sorry if im wrong.

Oh,the song's lyrics so meaningful and suitable with our MinSun situation right now.

The lyrics look like about the man who has break up with his girlfriend.But,to follow my understanding,maybe MH really miss HS so much to choose this song as his BGM.;) (its my thought,just my thought.) :D

I feel touching with our MinSun r/ship.But it is normal situation for all celebs couple.They'll not always doing their job together,sometime will do it separate.

Maybe the reason why at KBS Award,HS be open-hearted to MH from her behaviour and speech although not full open is because they know they'll be busy with so many projects later.So,no time to be together like that night. HS look like want to give a comfirmation to MH from deep inside her heart,she still want MH as her man.The man who always take care,have good manners and be loyalty for her.Everything she want from her ideal man,that's what MH give to her.

I always emotional everytime i talk about them. :lol: I think its enough for today to talk about them.because if i talk much more,i'll cry! haha!(just kidding)

Hope they'll success always and do the best for their career and lovelife.

MINSUN IS MY EVERYTHING,LOVE FOR THEM!

Morning to all MinSunnerz :D

Thank you for all vids and mv's..

Still cant get enough of them..i miss my MinSun so bad... :(

But I found something interesting... :P

Check out this link http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=f4&am...page=1&bbs=

it's about BOF last event in Japan - i think they released the making of BOF and it's in DVD version!!

i hope someone can buy this dvd and let's spazz again!!! :lol:

edit:

i dont think this BTS scene are same with the x-files or mnet bts..

coz it comes into 3 dvd

DVDthemaking.jpg

lovelyn - thanks for the siggy...you are awesome!!

Annyong my sissies shipper, how's your day?? I hope you'll enjoy your weekend..

wow shehe thanks for posting the news :) :) haha although not sure are they rally holdings hand, but still want to believe it

Beth unnie thanks for MV, love it especially the chouchou magz Photoshot and Japan Fanmeet their smile just too wide

tracie, thanks for the pic, I hope they'll end like that gahhh..imagine minsun wedding :) :) :)

omma love,meow, mha thanks for the vid :) :)

tya HAHAHA monas and danau toba PS pic was hilarious thanks for that MMMUUUAACCHH...

and all sissies I can enumerate you all, thanks for made this thread awesome ^_^

BOF and Joondi really has special space in our heart even here in my country less than 1 years they have aired BOF three times, wow...it never happened before :lol: :lol:

I compile some MinSun pic's together hope you'll like it..

MINSUNPS2.jpg

MinsunPS1.jpg

by : me ^_^

minsun same expression...

2rmo5dv.jpg

cr : LI

• Thanks 1

Guest sammi02

Morning to all MinSunnerz :D

Thank you for all vids and mv's..

Still cant get enough of them..i miss my MinSun so bad... :(

But I found something interesting... :P

Check out this link <a href="http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=f4&no=316050&page=1&bbs=" target="_blank">http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=f4&am...page=1&bbs=</a>

it's about BOF last event in Japan - i think they released the making of BOF and it's in DVD version!!

i hope someone can buy this dvd and let's spazz again!!! :lol:

lovelyn - thanks for the siggy...you are awesome!!

I think someone has already downloaded the dvd onto youtube in Dec.

anyong all minsuners :P ... love this thread so much hehehe ... and thanks for everything that you shared here :P

nora, you're welcome dear :D but why did your siggy size be resized? that i gave for you was the correct size;)

ching, check your pm pls ;)

yuki, you're welcome dear :D

big wave to blackie, izz, leetya, mha, nett and the others :D

Guest mapleleung

^^ thank you all minsun sisters ^^

i really miss minsun ^^。。

i hope we can see them again in april ^^

have a nice day ^^

^_^

Hi, all MinSuners ^_^

Thank you for all MVs, pics and other Minsun nice things. I love them so much...

I really miss them these days ㅠㅠ

Here is my friend's MinSun MV... Hope you'll enjoy it <3

Guest vanessa123

Hello girls strange much to our favorite pair, I hope that we pruned already them to see again together.

This pair I relate much to the one of Choi Jii Woo and Lee Jin Wook, hope that only we must wait for one or two years but any more so that they determine its position better as actors and excel in which but they like, so that they already can confirm that they leave, as loo made Choi Jii Woo and Lee Jin Wook, without concerning the age difference to them, hoping to that his fianc2e reaches his dream and to that but is recognized since just began, as she is it Lee Min Ho now.

FAITH MINSUN LOVE FOREVER!

anyong :D:D

really miss our lovely couple today ... what are they doing now? :rolleyes: no news, right? hope they have a secret date :wub::wub:

enjoy the MV below :D , i try to make another minsun ps'ed ;)

Lee Min Ho이민호 Goo Hye Sun구혜선 (MinSun) Sweetest Couple;Sweet memorable moments together!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqQs2uKqZjA

cre lovexmusic23

big hug to all minsun shippers, especially beth, blackie, meow, mha, mina, sas, linh, tya, ching, nora, ... the others :P

have a nice day :D

Guest leezzul

Hello MinSun sis! :D

I just want to ask something.did you guys know website Koreanmovie.com? i read a newspaper in my country today.something interesting news about HS in the website.but i don't know how to go to the Koreanmovie.com website.can anyone tell me? :D

Im not sure it is a latest or an old news because i only read it at newspaper.The news come from Koreanmovie.com.

When i read it,i feel that,wow! HS really have a big passion for acting. :)

Guest junpyo.jandi

Sooo quiet.... I miss Minsun already.....

It makes me sad that they will be busy and will have limited time together...

Can't wait for april fan meeting in Japan....

I MISS SURPRISES!!!!

Guest imkaaaat

I'm missing MinSun so bad. :(

I think there would be less MinSun sightings this year since they both have a hectic schedule.

Nevertheless, I still need to keep my MinSun faith! :D

Guest leezzul

OMG,im misunderstand about Hye Sun's news.haha!

Actually,its the news about HS at Soup photoshoot. I've read it before in this thread,but when its appear in my country newspaper today,im a little blur.Infact,its the same news.about how HS willing to shave her head and gain weight for acting. In the newspaper,its look different when its translation. :D Im very shy about this misunderstanding. :P

Actually,i'll be excited althought just a little news about HS or MH. :) Miss them so much.

I can't wait this April too!

You're My Everything,Love For U,MinSun...

*Wave* to all shipper !! B)

Really miss our couple this day.

Seems like both of them are too busy with their job.

Minho was busy with his EH's cf and Hyesun was busy with her movie 'MAGIC'

Can't wait for this April..Please give us more suprises!!

Wanna share with you the kiss scene that i love most from BOF

I want to see the unedited scene from this kiss where both minho and hyesun said that this kiss was so hot and passionate.. :P

1246296564_200906300232204620249201.gif

Lovelyn - I just edit my siggy... :D

• Thanks 1

Guest kasualane

renajaney, thank you so much for those wonderful works..

it makes me miss them so so so much more...i hope one of this day they will just surprise us..(wishful thinking) :P