♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest alastar

Hi to everybody!! I have been a silent lurker in this thread...enjoy reading about the MINSUN couple By the way I have a question can someone verify if this article really exist.The article in seoul mentions that lee min ho and dara are caught dating in a japanese restaurant.i hope its just gossip no truth behind the article. :angry:

Guest blooming

Hi to everybody!! I have been a silent lurker in this thread...enjoy reading about the MINSUN couple By the way I have a question can someone verify if this article really exist.The article in seoul mentions that lee min ho and dara are caught dating in a japanese restaurant.i hope its just gossip no truth behind the article. :angry:

Hi alastar,

Where did you read that article and when was it posted? I don't believe that article. First of all, they have a CF together that they are promoting. If I remember what minho said about her ideal girl. No offense to Dara, I like her too but I don't think she's Minho's type. For me, I will probably believe if G Dragon and Dara went out on a date.:)) Let's just wait and see!!! MINSUN FIGHTING!!!!

Guest tracyminsunlove

Hi alastar,

Where did you read that article and when was it posted? I don't believe that article. First of all, they have a CF together that they are promoting. If I remember what minho said about her ideal girl. No offense to Dara, I like her too but I don't think she's Minho's type. For me, I will probably believe if G Dragon and Dara went out on a date.:)) Let's just wait and see!!! MINSUN FIGHTING!!!!

hi MinSun lovers... i agree with blooming... min ho oppa's secretly attached to hye sun unnie he can never do that to her... and i think both of them, they are tightly holding on to each other despite the lack of interaction during the BOF Japan Promotion. and there seems no evidence yet for minho-dara date... while our MinSun has loads of evidence to prove their LOVE... aww... let us all keep our MinSun Faith on them. :wub:

thanks much. have a nice day everyone :D

Guest alastar

some fans of minho & hyesun were discussing about the gossip in minho and goo hye sun indonesia forums.and i was curious if anyone here can confirm.thanks!!!

some fans of minho & hyesun were discussing about the gossip in minho and goo hye sun indonesia forums.and i was curious if anyone here can confirm.thanks!!!

Maybe our MINSUN and dara dined out together! as we all know Hyesun and Dara are friends for a long time now :P ..and honestly i wish the poster also included her source or where that fan account came from♥...I will quote someone from our local thread

moving on, i was just chatting with a DBSK stalker and she was telling me some "insider scoop" about the boys when she mentioned in passing na in one of their (recent) stalking spree daw in pursuit of Jaejoong & Hyun Joong, they saw Kuya( minho) coming out of a ramen house with some YG talents. di niya na mention kung sino-sino yung mga kasama ni Kuya(she didnt elaborate further who were the YG talents w/ minho) but then again, hello...YG = Ate( HYESUN).

Guest minjee

I found this short fancam of Jandi and Jun Pyo car scene from ep.25 on nate website thanks to pink fairy for uploading it on YT! :D

minjee thanks! ok heres the vidI uploaded it on youtube ;) this is my first time to see this clip! thanks for sharing♥

click! click!

cr:pinkfairy

p.s what's with all the gossip? hmmm...I don't want to believe any of those unless there's proof (pics) LOL~~so enjoy and check out the clip if u miss the JUNDI couple :) oh and thanks to blooming for sharing the Jundi/Minsun website link I went to check it out and it's so cool! One of the best fansites I've seen so far it's just full of goodies ;):D

Guest natcza

Hey minsun addicts,

I was searching online about our minsun and look what I found.:))

http://kimchi-whendestinycalls.blogspot.com/

thanks to blooming for sharing the Jundi/Minsun website link I went to check it out and it's so cool! One of the best fansites I've seen so far it's just full of goodies ;):D

Thanks for visiting my site blooming & minjee!

Actually, I'm so thankful to this thread and to all you guys. I used to be a lurker then I made a few posts.

Most of the time, I'm just a silent reader but I always linger in here anonymously. The reason I created the

When Destiny Calls site is because I got so inspired by people from this thread for keeping the faith.

Now I'm also trying to learn how to make MVs so I can share them here.

(also got inspired by petite girl/natali MVs). I'm done with my first one but have yet to upload it YT.

Hope to post it soon! :)

Guest honeypia

Thanks for visiting my site blooming & minjee!

Actually, I'm so thankful to this thread and to all you guys. I used to be a lurker then I made a few posts.

Most of the time, I'm just a silent reader but I always linger in here anonymously. The reason I created the

When Destiny Calls site is because I got so inspired by people from this thread for keeping the faith.

Now I'm also trying to learn how to make MVs so I can share them here.

(also got inspired by petite girl/natali MVs). I'm done with my first one but have yet to upload it YT.

Hope to post it soon! :)

Wow sis!!! All i can say is you really did a great great job!! I find your site neat, solid and substantial . Overall, it's a haven of love for Minho and Hyesun. I think every MinSun/JoonDi fan should visit your site. :)

where's flowerpot? I miss her updates and also her updates on SCL fanfic

flowerpot is now resting at home. she was advised by the doctor to take a complete rest after being hospitalized. let's all wish her well :)

Guest honeypia

by the way, "ate" in Filipino means older sister (how we address older women) and "kuya" means older brother (and how we address older men)

Guest honeypia

while lurking around youtube, i saw this mv:

it brought back so many MinSun memories. :) and time flies so fast! they're like more than a year of being together as friends (remember they met last year officially for the bof script reading? :) )

thanks to the yt uploader. you did a wonderful job. :)

Guest natcza

Wow sis!!! All i can say is you really did a great great job!! I find your site neat, solid and substantial . Overall, it's a haven of love for Minho and Hyesun. I think every MinSun/JoonDi fan should visit your site. :)

Thanks, honeypia! I'm touched by your kind words.

Btw, Finally, I was able to upload my first MinSun MV after encountering so many errors.

I'm all new to make MVs but I tried to learn it for the love of our couple.

I hope I can improve more in my next uploads. I'm not yet so confident about this frist one. ;)

EDIT:

Here's my 2nd MinSun MV:

Guest pixie_eve

Hi MinSuns :) I really doubt the dara-minhoo rumor, i dont have anything against dara coz i like her too, but if u remember MH and dara's intrvw in Cass, Minho was asked on wat he thought abt dara and MH said he thought dara was the type who's cute and bubbly in person but it turned out that dara was rather "calm"..I guess MH was thinking that since dara and HS were friends, dara would have the same perkiness as HS'.. Now, if in that interview MH answered the question excitedly and if MH described dara close to how he described HS' cuteness ( wd obvious fondness ), then I would have doubted it and I may have thought that he liked dara..but there were no signs from MH saying otherwise, so I guess his giddy answers and gawking eyes are really meant for HS solely keke :) Bottomline is, dara is not MH's type..so the date rumor is most prolly just a rumor ;) ;)

Guest pixie_eve

hi NATCZA :) Thanks for the blog an ur new MV :) Ur blog has the MInsun moments and evidences keke..If anyone here wants to backtrack on MINSUn moments Natcza's blog is the one ;) and if u want the inside stories and cute speculations on MINSUN and need to refresh on it, there's Flowerpot's fanfic Star Crossed LOvers :) Speaking of FP,,,I seriously miss U girl :) I hope ur all right now. I miss ur witty comments and observations and ur fanfics huhu :( I hope ur getting well now ...

Here's one MINSUN clip that i find really cute and interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb6e5L9eBvc&feature=sub

It's from SASS :) and it has clips that I never noticed before. It made me somehow believe that HS had already caught MH's attention even wen BOF was just starting. I think MH has in his own way made it known/felt that he's interested in HS as early as BOF promo pictorial ;) He was always stealing glances at her and he seemed more aware of her presence than any of the other boys. In the vid, MH would often give HS a lingering look and as always, he has that glint in his eyes.

Honestly, when I was still watching BOF (including the bts) back in Jan-April, I thought it was HS who showed more fondness towards MH. From the way she teased and played around MH, I thought she's d one hu showed interest in MH more openly. But after BOF, when more things, stories and more BTS (from jpan's mnet and taiwan meet especially ;)) came out, I realized that HS was just reacting to how MH flirted wd her hehe :) and that wen it comes to ogling and being obvious about his fondness for the other, MH is always more adamant :) I think the attraction and flirtations were mutual, but MH was more candid about it, wyl HS became more careful. But their actions speak and their word sometimes slip hahaha... and now we know how obviously fond they are of each other and I'm having a thrill watching these two luvbirds, and seeing wer all these will lead to :) :)

I'm so missing this couple! Was sick yesterday and ended up watching BOF. I agree with pixie about JP looking just mesmerized by JD even during their official BOF promo. Those clips of JP talking so close to HS and whispering next to her ear is something you don't usually see in those kind of events from co-actors. At the end of BOF it was almost palpable through the screen of how these two adored each other. Even when I felt bad for JiHoo, I could not help but root for JP. I thought that after the drama the attraction would pass. I thought that during the first Japan promo the two didn't exhibit enough to make me excited. However, when these two started wearing similar pieces of clothing, then Taiwan, and the exhibit and concert came, as a grown woman who likes to err on the safe side, I can say that they are an item. Their body language says it all. At the last Japan promo, JD leaned on JP so close and seems

to be comfortable with it. Yes, they seemed less warm but my guess that it was necessary as not to raise anymore speculations. The jackets worn by JD and JP plus the similar shirts, JD's sudden change of style...all points to one thing... And since there's no other names attached to theirs, I (personally) assume that they are together...FP - where are you to confirm all these? We miss your analytical observations! Come back soon as you're better! XoXo

Guest petite girl

Hello MinSun Shippers!!

Just want to share my minsun video.. enjoy guys! i hope you'll like it... :)

Hello natcza... i love your blog! your blog is soo cool.. my favorite minsun blog.. hehehe.. btw thanks for sharing your videos.. i love it!!! :D