♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest stroberry

thank you shaz for the translation!

*giddy giddy* MINSUN :wub:

i'm just going to wait for the good news from them~ hopefully.. something magical'll happen HAAHAA :D

& thank you seema for the video &choijiwoojodi for that screencaps..

they are indeed too close. sooo close.

so close to reaching that famous happy end.this song just comes to my mind. =X

minho can just slightly turn his head &plant a kiss on hs. . LOL. sorry' i'm just too excited.!! :P

Guest pixie_eve

i think she said only junpyo can't do well (referring he did bad at the machine). Because before that minho (junpyo) was saying it was really hard to play the plushie toy grabbing machine.

i like the stares junpyo gives jandi off-screen in their bof filming context the most. Perhaps it's because they were in the midst of filming, hyesun is super bubbly in the BTS, so it's really fun to watch. after BOF ended, interaction seemed more restrained and they were more concerned that they were scrutinized by media. it kinda killed the happy element, if you know what i'm saying.. plus i know minho is prob really tired physically due to his tight schedule even after bof ended. although he smiles in front of the camera and waves at fans, i still think he needs his much needed rest (which hopefully he's getting enough now)...

in one of the taiwanese clips, the interviewer/host remarked that minho had "electric eyes" (direct translation), meaning you get electrocuted looking at it... lol.. i think he does, and he keeps on sending sparks the way he looks at everyone (all the girls be it CF partner, fans, interviewers)..... haha... but that look is more of a doting look, and different from the "hyesun look" that flowerpot described.. I like this cheeky staring look of his more.

really hope they pair up in another trendy drama.

WEBBY thanks for the additional info :) Hyesun surely likes to tease minhoo a lot keke..maybe that's what draws him towards hyesun - her openness and friendliness towards him. Hyesun doesnt have the pretensions and diva-like attitude of some stars, she's bubbly and very comfortable to be with. In the crazy world of showbusiness, she's like a breath of fresh air ;)

And yah ur right about the stares. In BOF BTS there were more playfulness and even flirtatiousness from them both. They are even sweeter in the BTS than in their BOF series keke. Somehow those interaction were restrained after BOF :( that's why i was so happy seeing them in taiwan! Its like the old LMH and GHS of BOF BTS came back in taiwan :wub: i thnk "something" was REkindled in taiwan ;) dont u think?? hehe

LMH may have those "electric eyes" that send women to shivers ;) and we sometimes get to see those eyes in his CF partners, but ur right they're more of "doting" looks. The "hyesun look" he gives to GHS is different, its like, if i'm hyesun and minHoo stared at me that way, i would prolly melt on the spot haha,,,maybe that's why GHS always looks away when she catches LMH looking at her--she might not be able to control her giddiness and melt away too :lol: I do hope they pair up again even if its only in the movies

But the Taiwan trip is a turning point for him, their relationship makes a turn, they gets closer....they really open up despite they may cause further rumours Min Ho really shows the media he knows Hye Sun well by telling them she drinks more than she eats and sometime he has to stop her.... Boy!! that's close!!! Min Ho is so used to Hye Sun that sometimes he didn't even know about it himself....So close that probably, he may like to let their relationship grows slowly till one day he may make clear to her that he likes her..... We MinSun lovers would just wait and see.....

**** BTW, this is my own opinion, from what I see and gauge.... and I really hope it happen so we just wait patiently....

:D Szac i share those sentiments too..haha Taiwan might have brought them "closer" and might have "opened doors" for them to realize what they really feel ;) It might be too soon to expect anything but one thing is sure...MInHoo likes Hyesun a lot, it will be up to him to pursue her ;) don;t u think he might be doing that already? With all their his and hers matching accessories and shirts? keke..Minhoo is not even afraid of that he's opening more rooms for rumors with all his attentiveness and his responses towards hyesun..SZAC,,,did the headline really said "HyeSun is the last rumour partner, no more further rumours!!!" ?? I never knew that hat's quite a statemnet huh!!

Guest szac

did the headline really said "HyeSun is the last rumour partner, no more further rumours!!!" ?? I never knew that hat's quite a statemnet huh!!

Hi Pixie_eve! it is not the headline but a part of the clarification from him,

据谣传,在「花样男子」的拍摄期间,李民浩曾与女主角具惠善与女歌手姜敏京交往。之前,虽然李民浩也曾澄清与其它女演员的绯闻 (朴宝英、文彩媛、崔银希),但目前与具惠善的绯闻谣言已经是李民浩的最后底线。李民浩表示,这种绯闻谣言,不但影响他的交友也严重干扰了他的私人生活。

Here is the translation (I hope I will do a good job):

The article actually stated Min Ho was dating two stars at the same time during BOF time, both Hye Sun and a singer Jiang Min Jing(if I am not wrong), Min Ho has once again clarified all the female casts that he works with are friends only...except he didn't really state Hye Sun is a friend instead he stress his rumours with her is last and he would not want another rumour again as it is affecting his private life.... So what do you think??? loops again.... :D:D

NORA 85 thanks for the gifs! i love the 3rd one! hyesun didnt even flinch, they were breathe apart! :D

yes yoobin it was no accident...minho did it unassumingly! i thought one single head move he could have kissed her! :lol:

szac thanks for reminding us all that :lol: when that"SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT"thing came out..i find it so weird bringing his love scandal up again when at that time the issue was his so called "mercedes purchasing"...

...loopholes! hahaha :D he just want scandal w/ hyesun to be last one. sweet enough :o

NEW!!!!

LINK: MINSUN~TVB interview 6-2-09

24209087.jpg

sorry, i don't know how to sub a video, so I just put the English translation here: ( I only translate the interview part, the narration is just recaping some facts about BOF)

Opening: Taiwan’s Meteor Garden and Japan’s Hana Yori Dango were big hits in 2002 & 2007. This year, Korean version “Boys Over Flowers” (BOF) had also been a success. The main cast Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun visited Taiwan for BOF promotion last week. TVB had arranged an exclusive interview with them.

GHS: I have watched both the Taiwan & Japan version, and thought they were good. For Korea version, the plot is close to the comic that was very hilarious, thus I think it should be a more amazing one.

LMH: My view is more or less the same, though towards the second half of the series it feels a bit gloomy, the first half was really hilarious.

TVB: BOF has been a big hit across Asia, did you expect that before filming?

LMH: I have never thought of that. But I had strong desire to give my all for the character of GJP, therefore I put a lot of effort and tried my very best. And now it has become so popular, I am very happy and grateful.

TVB: You have become very popular after BOF, do you feel the pressure? If yes, how do you relieve that?

LMH: instead of pressure, I have more a feeling of happiness. For the stress I got from current works…Since I don’t drink alcohol, I cannot relieve my pressure by drinking. It seems like I don’t have a concrete way to take pressure off, but I would forget all the stress after a sleep.

GHS: Since the Taiwan & Japan versions were successful, I had thought that Korea version would also be a success as well. And at the same time, I was afraid that our work would not be as good as the previous versions. So I’m just half confident and half worried. GJD is a bright, lively and brave girl that makes me feel that she’s very charming. Being as strong as a grass is another good point. I can understand the feelings of GJD, but audience might feel that she is faltering, very confused about love. This part makes me feel a bit disappointed.

TVB: A huge amount has been invested for the production on overseas shooting, branded apparels, super cars etc. Even Lee Min Ho enjoys those.

LMH: Since GJP is the heir of an affluent family, he is dressed in nice clothes, going to high-class places. I really enjoyed that part.

TVB: The relationship between GJP & GJD was disapproved by JP’s mum, what if this happen in reality?

LMH: In the drama, I also had a fiancé besides GJD. If this happen in real life, I would also choose the one I love. My personal view towards love is a bit different from that of GJP though, when being with my girlfriend, I want to be like friends that we argue and have little fights sometimes.

GHS: If this happens in reality, I would abandon the relationship if my parents disapprove that. Though we might have put a lot of effort to make it work, I won’t be that stubborn.

TVB: the main casts had car accidents in different occasion during the shoot; the drama had even stopped for one episode due to GHS’s injury from the car accident.

GHS: I was hospitalized due to the car accident; everyone came to visit me at the hospital. And jokingly said that we should stop filming for the drama that made me feel comfortable.

LMH: When Hye Sun was in hospital, I went to see her with others. Everyone felt sorry and worried when we heard about the accident; and everyone just left their works behind and went to visit her at the hospital. I feel that the team was really care about each other and was very touched.

TVB: BOF was a huge success, is there any chance to have part 2?

Producer: We cannot make another BOF without the permission of Ms. Kamio Yoko. In addition, we had already filmed/ used most of the plots in the manga. If we continue the story, we need to make that up on our own and it is not allowed by law in regards to copyright.

really hope they would come to Hong Kong~

credit: meow for the vid and trans

Guest ml_87

ths pink for the vid. at 2:56, they look at the other and laugh but Sun doesnt dare look at Mino's eyes :rolleyes:

Guest ~BO"~

Thanks pink fairy for the vid and trans.

Thanks choijiwoojodi for cilp, thay are appropriate and very cute.

Guest pixie_eve

PInkfairy thanks for the YT link on their HK interview. It's the same interview that SHaZ translated right?? :) I kinda like Shaz's translation than the new one keke no biases hehe..

:wacko: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh............more evidence that Minho is interested... 2 huge Minsun goodies coming up!!

1. http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=590173411

Interview with TVB when they were in Taiwan. Note the clothes they're wearing.

TVB:现实中你们会像剧中选双方吗

TVB: Would you choose each other in reality, like in BOF? [Note the qns: it asks if they would choose each other in real life]

浩:现实中我一定会选丝草,我和剧中角色很雷同,喜欢的女朋友可以喝朋友一样,有很随和的感觉,跟具俊表没太大差别

MH: I would definitely choose Geum Jandi. I'm very much like my role Goo Junpyo in reality, I like my girlfriend to be like a friend whom I can feel comfortable with. Not too different from GJP.

we can see something very clearly: Minho has been very consistent in his answers when asked about his choice of who he'd like.

Physical description: check, fits Hyesun to a T.

Character: check, since we all know Hyesun is quite like Jandi.

Put all these together with his expressions during the BTS, Taiwan, even Japan... and how closely he pays attention to her preferences (she likes loyal guys, guess who professed he's a loyal guy? :P)

Minho can't very well say he'd choose Hyesun so he just keeps saying he chooses Jandi!! Ahhhh....

Hyesun meanwhile is more reticent and kind of tries to skirt the question :D

SHAZ thanks for this gal!! though im a bit late in acknowledging :) I do think that GHS and LMH are close friends :) and im sure LMH is very much comfortable with GHS ;) (does this mean that he wants GHS is to be his GF? hehe )

Shaz,, did LMH really said this in taiwan?

how Hyesun makes him feel when asked about the girls he worked with: Minho said Hyesun makes him very comfortable[did you guys hear abt this? It was during one of his Taiwan interviews…] I didnt know this ;) can you please elaborate on it further keke if its not too much to ask :D

and did LMH said he's a loyal guy? haha well every guy would say that i think :P i just see LMH as some sort of a player ;) because he easily gets along with girls and every girl wants to be with him :) ( except that he only wants to be with his JANDI keke)

Guest webby

new clips from taiwan (part2)

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/LA_fUBkZrQI/

pink fairy, basically they are meeting with the press from different countries (Taiwan, Singapore, HK) during this interview. So each took their turn to greet the press but they can't on laughing so it was hard to film. Hyesun first greeted the press in korean, then she said "I"m Goo hye sun" and "I love u" in mandarin. WHen it was minho's turn he said "Hello, singapore viewers" "Hello Taiwan viewers" "Hello HK viewers" (i forgot what's the sequence of the countries) but he kept cracking coz he said he should change the way he words it so it doesn't sound repetitive. THen eventually he said "I'm lee min ho who plays the role of goo jun pyo." and the captions read that he finally succeeded in finishing his greetings recording. Hyesun hit him when he kept bursting out laughing during his recording... you can see that he wanted to laugh from the start, coz after he finishes a sentence, he kinda smiles in a certain way trying to conceal his laughter.

here's part 1 of the clip: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/F5d1X5MkbB0/

but i haven't watched it to see whether it contains anythg new from BOF. the hosts took a long time talking initially.

i don't think they appeared in part3, so i'm not posting here.

edit: the same clip, meow13 uploaded on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfXKNgvr2wE

it has a better quality.

Guest ml_87

wow, i dun know that Sun pushed Mino so close to Show. when watching 100% entertainment, i thought she just pushed him a bit and he went to shake Show's hand himself :D

Guest szac

I read Baidu, it reports that a fan saw a clip of 100% entertainment and its a waiting session before the show started, it reports Min Ho kept drink water and Hye Sun is looking at a pencil, then Min Ho took a paper cup infront of HyeSun and pour a cup of water for her.... :D Boy! He is so caring... always taking care of Hye Sun... :w00t:

Immediately , the screen show"Real man!!!"

They went for an interview in GTV, its interview to be shown in Southeast asia, so they started to make a greeting to Singapore, Hong Kong...

HyeSun started to greet in mandarin and Min Ho teased her that she is not sincere.... so when Min Ho's turn , he kept laughing and causes alot of NG..... HyeSun hit him slightly and asked him what happen... :rolleyes:

I am unable to find the clip, if I find will upload, but I have the link in chinese , here it is :

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=590913653&c...%C9%C6&pn=0

Guest shaz

thanks webby and szac! i think minho must have been looking at Hyesun the whole time she was doing her greeting....