What Made You Smile Today?

katteriinka

Guest AyuTrance90

My friend attempting to say green in Chinese xD It sounded like loser and I ended up laughing my head off x]

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ephemeral.

It's my brother's birthday. :'D

We'll continue watching this wuxia thing and play video games together with my other brother ~

Guest Rainity

well yesterday made me smile because i got to meet up with people who i havent seen for ages and today made me smile cos of family outing and the boredom at home is make me so bored its crazy ><"

Meeting this close friend I had after such a long time.

I missed him. Seeing him and spending time with him a while ago made me so happy <3

Guest Leni1430265175

my readers and their comments on my fics <3.. its no wonder artists love their fans so much.. they really do make the world brighter with their support <3 ... i had a good dream of Jaejoong too (: ... thinking about the future.. a bright one.. with my beautiful children running around lol.. im only 20 but i really do want kids before i turn 30.. we'll see.. (: and listening to some old school backstreet boys music <3 wow.. i feel hopeful today .. although this morning was weird.. lol.. but always.. always keeping the faith <3

Archived