What Made You Smile Today?

katteriinka

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yamaki_LOVE

[1] the dream i had xDD kekeke, it was so cute!

[2] my cozin's daughter, oh boy she's a cute little girl & such a handful xPP

&&

[3] this morning at 1- 2 HE said ' Bye Susan ' xDD kawaii!! , i hope he doesn't have a hungover, since my cozin; Adam & his brother Kito won almost every game & HE had to drink a lot ): poor baby!

I was at Chuck E. Cheese & I saw this little kid trying to play MarioKart, but he wasn't tall enough to reach the pedals. Finally, he went to go get his dad, sat in his dad's lap & made his dad push the pedals for him.

So cute! He kept going "Go faster dad, you're not pushing hard enough!" haha it was the most adorable thing :)

being able to go out with my friend to the town.....

kekekekeke.......

then talk with my friend on the phone which made my credit go l o w......

Guest Hidd3nBeauty

- he gave me a surprise call today... (he's been away for 6days now) haha!

- my baby brother crawling for the first time!

^_^

LOL, as what Liz said, he will mention my name every now and then when they talk over the phone

or MSN-ing about the upcoming assignment~ xD its pretty weird coz he doesn't seems like he has any

interest in befriending me. :lol: maybe i should just wait and only talk to him if he ever start the conversation.

yes, Liz, i will. <3 muaha.

Archived