What Made You Smile Today?

katteriinka

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ludanmei

when my mum was complaining about how she could have had a chance to study a good subject, but she gave birth to my brother and sister and i. so i asked her why give birth to us then.. and then she just glared at me.

should`ve seen the look on her face. It made me lol.

It's my last day of school tomorrow and the messages people have written in my leaving book are so sweet.

My teacher said she'll always remember my "immaculate presentation" lmao and one friend who I used to

be extremely close with when we first started wrote that I was a major part of her life and she was like "I really

do love you with all my heart" - actually... it makes me wanna cry more lol :tears:

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

Going to eat lunch with my one of my closest friends

And seeing another closest friend at school :D

Guest B4bi3xxAng3L

Heechul&Eeteuk's cyworld update! :D only13.

Can't wait till June 7th now, Dream Concert<333 ;)

ANDDDD. it's the first day of summer for me! :D YAY.

Guest safelittlethoughts

we had to do this Drug commerical skit thing for my seminar class.

my friend, Brianna, was acting as the "good" kid who doesn't use drugs and my other friend, Kristina, was the one who did drugs. Kristina rolled up her pants and messed up her hair and sat down on the ground. Brianna skipped across the room with books in her arms and sang a song she made up: "Don't do drug, don't do drugs, don't do drugs". it doesn't sound funny but if you heard or saw it, you might smile or giggle.

oh and in the same class while we were working on our skit, my teacher were watching all of those "above the influence" commercials on Youtube and only me and my group were watching it with her. she clicked on this one commerial and the two guys were doing drugs. day after day they would watch TV and sit on the couch. one day one of the guy passed out and his friend started crying and stuff. then he bent over the guy and he pulled down his pants! my teacher screamed and clicked back so fast. my teacher and my group were cracking up not because of the video, but because of my teacher's reaction. she literally rolled on the floor laughing. xD

wow this was long. >.<

Guest busagiboo

Being asked to accompany on piano for a lot of pieces. Usually, people go to another girl to ask for accompaniment, but today, a few people asked me. ^_^

Guest xCATHY

GOING TO MY CHEM TEACHER FOR HALP WITH MY FRIENDS! whoohoo

he did the mole dance for us ahahah..

uh.. people said they liked my hair today (: and my shoes

Guest hammy_chan

it was my mom playing super mario brothers on my DS....it was SOOOOOO cute...^^

she looked like a little kid...XDD

Guest meilove

i was a total dork [as usual] to my bf & he loved it all ^^

and the thought that tomorrow is friday & we all have a 3 day weekend

Archived