What Made You Smile Today?

katteriinka

Guest firstlove127

when my friend laugh with me in class, and they are fill with good looking guy. imagine yourself in a class of 24 ppl and there's only 5 girl. you are the one guy talk to the most. and most of the guy are not bad looking. thats exactly what my class is like.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xootwisted

Seeing MBLAQ and BEAST at Music Core doing saranghaeyo together .

LOL That was random but seriously made a smile on my face :)

MBLEAST Love ftw!

Guest kawaiiai

the image of snow outside my window..seeing him smile..a phonecall from my friend..listening to tvxq's new song..& a comment posted on syc.. :)

Guest meilove

the fact that i'm inside while it's storming outside and that i'm actually home safe n sound bcuz i was scared out of wits last night driving in that thing. so traumatizing =__= i kno i kno i'm a noob.

lots of things!

- receiving long birthday txts from friends/family in the morning

- the fact that I received more random birthday greetings on my international fan forums than Facebook (idk why I like this but they're all so heartwarming, haha)

- the fact that even though I removed my birthdate from FB, some people still remembered.

- seeing and talking to my two family friends who came over for lunch! they're so fricking cute as a long married couple. I could not stop smiling whenever they were arguing/making fun of each other.

Archived