What Made You Smile Today?

katteriinka

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest starlightt*

huhu, i was in the 2NE1 music thread and i saw pictures of 2PM with the same dried mangos

i was eating earlier today. yes total loser right here B)

& also, practice was so fun <3 can't wait till the actual practice where everyone can make it.

Guest screamxlove

Rewatching old 2PM clips. Shows they've been on. Etc. I love those boys, lol. They seriously make me crack up like no other.

But then it made me sad as soon as it ended because of what's been going on.

Sigh :'(

my friend/crush told me yesterday that he will 'try' to look directly at my eyes today [for some reasons which i'd forgot] & he did. we actually looked right into each other's eyes for less than 5 seconds. i couldnt help but smile, blush, & my heart was screaming in joy as well as beating as fast as it can lol ;D

My parents picked me up from my cousin's house after helping out my uncle in his store and when we got home I found a black widow spider chilling on the side of my house, once I recognized it I told my dad to come and check it out. My dad being a foolish old man tried to kill it with his bare hands, so I had to save him from getting bit so I kinda pushed him aside so the spider wont land on him.

Dad: What are you doing? Let me kill the damn thing!

Me: What are you crazy dad? if that thing bites you, you're done for.

Dad: -.- if that thing bites me I'm going to turn into spider-man! :D

Me: ... LOL more like zombie man because you're going to be dead..SMH

Never knew my dad was such a comic. haha.

Archived