[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

With reference to this scene:

20090826093752.th.jpg

*Taeyoon's brother and Taeyoon are arguing over Taeyoon's involvement against their father's company*

Hyena: why are you doing this? leave him alone!

Taeyoon: takes her outside// what's wrong with you? why are you butting into other peoples' business?

Do you like me? is that it? you like me?

Hyena: huh?

Taeyoon: do you like me? if not, why do you keep appearing in front me? why do you shower me with your gifts and butt into my business? Just leave me alone!

DC: //punches TY// let go of my agasshi! (or something along those lines)

thanks f0r the inf0 smr! Im s0me kind of curi0us when i first saw this pic. . I havent watch ep.3 yet.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest danick

I was not able to watch tonight's episode. Too much buffering. I gave up. Anyway, your recaps are highly appreciated as I try to learn what happened in Episode 3. The love triangle that I was waiting for is turning out to be more interesting as I did not expected TY to be that unwelcoming of HN.

I like what's happening with DC and HN's friendship. I hope somebody will be generous enough to upload the episode soon.

Guest facing

************Please DO NOT HOTLINK************

Capture Episode 3

cr: dcMFL

A8245165-205.jpg

A8245165-206.jpg

2.jpg

__.jpg

___.jpg

0826_220251_CH7-1_HD___mpg_00378527.jpg

Here's Good night princess :wub:

a4626911.jpg

89c40f09.jpg

15b0c0e1.jpg

Preview for Episode 4

credit: dcmfl

A8245165-207.jpg

7188063b.jpg

--.jpg

Guest imur100

Anyone knows where to watch this w/ Eng sub beside Viikii (Mysoju is using Viikii too :( ).

I appreciate all the ppl who have done the subbing in Viikii but it's annoying to see those comments

on the top of the screen during the drama. Thanks

Episode 03 Ental link is up at Aja-Aja.com ^_^v

Anyone knows where to watch this w/ Eng sub beside Viikii (Mysoju is using Viikii too :( ).

I appreciate all the ppl who have done the subbing in Viikii but it's annoying to see those comments

on the top of the screen during the drama. Thanks

u can turn comments off as far as I know. Just click on Discussion and it turns it off.

Guest yiyi0312

hahaha thanks for the recap :)

Will be dl-ing n watching ep 3 soon :)

OK n the preview for toml looks great too^^

more taeyoon n hyena moments :D

Guest lemonsorbet

just started this drama.. really cute!

love hn's character.. she portrays it really well.

i am very curious who she will end up with though.. it seems like dc is who the story line is leaning towards, but i wonder if netizens could influence an alternate ending like many dramas. who do you guys prefer?

the cute little kid

catsjrn.jpg

dc mfl

i super enjoyed the episode today.. lots of tae yoon and hae na interaction as well as dong chan - hae na...

i know shes gonna end up with dong chan but why can't i stop hoping that tae yoon also will have a happy ending... i'm not the only one , am I?

super excited for tomorrows episode more tae yoon and hae na moments there :)

funny hae na dong chan moment

ep31.jpg

ep32.jpg

ep33.jpg

ep34.jpg

dc mfl

Guest sasgrace

seeing the pictures looks like the character is getting closer to YEH personality (more open, smily, bubbly, less cold) ? I like her make up in the avatars.

************Please DO NOT HOTLINK************

http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/farrara/--.jpg

sorry for cutting your post.^^

I love this picture somehow! It's sweeet. I haven't seen episode 3 yet, but Just seeing this preview for episode 4 gives me an idea. ;) Thankyoou to everyone for sharing those lovely caps. I'll be back later when I'm not too busy; I'll finish watching episode 3 by then... ^^

i super enjoyed the episode today.. lots of tae yoon and hae na interaction as well as dong chan - hae na...

i know shes gonna end up with dong chan but why can't i stop hoping that tae yoon also will have a happy ending... i'm not the only one , am I?

Yup it's not just you. Dong Chan is funny guy and you can really see how caring and serious he is with Hye Na but somewhere in my heart, I'm am rooting for Taeyoon and Hye Na too. ^_^ It's obvious that these two have the "chemistry" between them. Seeing tomorrow's preview made me all so ecstatic. More and more Taeyoon and Hye Na moment so YAAAY! :D

some gifs to share :wub:

ROFL dongchan :lol:

she's love struck!

and oh he cornered her... <3

drunk hyena. so cute

one of the cutest scenes in ep 3!

Guest chopper!

omo, this is such a cute, funny drama XD my fave scene in this ep has to be that piano scene LOL i was like 'wtf? is he really singing or is there a tape recorder somewhere?' haha, then hye na told him to sing nobody and tell me your wish?! XD haha!

does he like her already (; he keeps having those kissing fantasies LOL

Guest sittie2009

i m so happy that torrent link was i available you really save my day cute girl.....;love all those screen cups you shared, guys hope more photos to come...........love to save all those screen cups.....god bless to all....

Archived