[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest goldfishinthesky

yeah i hope they have alot of dancing in this drama, cuz yeh will totally rock it~~ her xman videos for couple matching are just awesome----always the wise one to spice up the mood---haha

love her~~~

yeh fighting~!~~!!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zacey

the photos are getting me very excited over this show... :lol: :lol: :lol:

looks like our leads have quite good chemistry here... YEH looks really good here... :P

Guest viola501

Good Morning everyone! *wave wave*

I didn't manage to do the countdown here yesterday...mianhe :sweatingbullets:

Today countdown:

Only 2 7 DAYS left till the PREMIERE of our

<<Agasshi>>

Weeh!! So happy to hear the TCOA re-opened :D

Kamsahamnida smr05 unnie for the PM, I just didn't think the TCOA countdowning is considered 'spamming' in the TCOA thread...

Anyway, I'll make sure to add some relevant post from now on :)

With more than 10 hours do the Rumba together, no wonder why they seem so close now :D

Yoon Sang Hyun is quite a funny guy lol~ Doing the 'Get Up' dance!

I also wish they show the footage of them rehearsing the dance, also wish to see Ilwoo do the dance with Eunhye too~

(Am I asking too much? :lol:)

taurusgirl sis! Don't worry! You're not the only YEH-bias here lols

I also know and like many Korean celebs but YEH outshine them all with her great and lovable personality

That's why I have this YEH-addiction! :wub:

The shooting will start tomorrow?! Hooray!!! :w00t:

The long wait is almost over now!!!

Guest o-cha

oooooh looooove love love the posters! thanks guys for sharing the goodies.

And I'm psyched to read about YEH and YSH practicing Rumba...can't wait to see that for sure.

윤은혜 : thanks for sharing the tidbit...omg YSH is too sweet. I think we'll all fall for him once the drama starts....hehehe.

Guest smr05

Ohmigosh!

first shoot is tmr!! already.. ahh finally.. gosh im getting so nervous.. i dont know why lols :sweatingbullets:

thanks for the countdown viola dongseng! 27 days!! :D

im happy that the ratings for "Partner" has gone up! it kinda lessens the rating burden on the following drama, ie MFL/TCOA :D

hopefully the viewers stick on to watch MFL.. pfft as if they wouldnt though right? (haha me being bias).

according to dckbs and dceune, the whole cast and production crew met up today, 23rd July at the KBS hall for a final script reading.

Fighting to MFL!! :D

Guest eighteen84

Greetings everyone!

Are You Ready? Lights... Camera... Action! whopppsssiiee where's my megafone? yeheyy At last they're gonna start shooting tomorrow at least we'll only have to wait in less than a month for the broadcasting. Tnx viola countdown-er dear for the reminder. So much goodies are floating in the air i'm busy catching them up. Tnx warriors for filling up this thread with so much precious stuffs.

I'm relieved to see this thread is re-opened again. Tnk you so much moderator rebby hugzzz and tnx for the updates smr dongseng

Message to the casts: You can always do your best if you'll stay focused. We'll always look up and support you so fighting! We're all excited to watch your drama.

Yoon Eun hye Fighting!

Jung Il Woo fighting!

Yoon Sang Hyun fighting!

"My fair Lady/ Take care of Agasshi" Fighting!

Hello everyone,

I usually lurk here and at the YEH thread but I'm really anticipating this drama because of YEH. :) Thanks for all the news, pics and translations.

YEH looks really a fair lady on those pics. Her chemistry between JIW and YSH is quite evident during the photoshoot. :) I'm also looking forward to the Moon Chae Won's character since I've been following Brilliant Legacy.

I'm looking forward to the clothes that she's going to wear. Haha.

Anyway, I'm messing up with PS tonight.

ladycastlebanner.png

I was reading US Weekly magazine (April 27, 2009 issue), I saw the exact denim jacket that YEH's wearing on the pic. It costs ... gasp...$5,075 (Style Solder- Balmain Double-breasted denim military jacket), they gave the website address (net-a-porter.com), but I couldn't find it (probably because it came out a few months ago).. heh.. it's not like I want to buy it.. :lol: , but.... it's so darn expensive..

(Looks like it hadn't been posted before:)

"Yoon Eun Hye not worried about ratings for My Fair Lady"

20090721mfl1.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye had an interview recently to talk about her new comeback drama My Fair Lady, co-starring Yoon Sang Hyun and Jung Il Woo.

With My Fair Lady less than a month away from broadcast, many are worried about Yoon Eun Hye carrying a heavy burden on her shoulders, as Yoon Sang Hyun has never led a drama before while Jung Il Woo is still relatively new and unproven (I beg to differ). But Eun Hye had confidence in her co-stars, "Yoon Sang Hyun and Jung Il Woo are excellent actors and I was really happy when I heard I was going to be acting opposite them. There are still some inadequacies with my own acting but I will work hard with the other cast, and strive to produce an even better drama than my previous (Coffee Prince)."

Yoon Eun Hye was also asked about whether she has confidence that My Fair Lady will do well in the ratings department against SBS's Swallow the Sun and MBC's Soul. Eun Hye said, "I don't really pay attention to what the others are doing. As an actress, I will just give my very best to act out my own role in the drama. I hope that all 3 drama will achieve good results in the the ratings department."

credit: coolsmurf

Guest viola501

Anyong warriors! *wave wave* :D

Mianhe for my slowness, I'm just back from classes

Today countdown:

Only 2 6 DAYS left till the PREMIERE of our

<<Agasshi>>

Lee Dong Gun was one of the candidates?!? Wow! I wonder how it would be if he was casted!

I guess Eunhye unnie will be crowned as Military-sender Queen again then lols (KJK,GY)

But I'm quite in to the Yoon-Yoon couple now :wub:

Maybe next time oppa~

Abbu sis! Good job for the photoshop

I really like that pic of them :D Eunhye was so HyeNa-ish and the others seemed to scare of her lols

Guest Kiddo214

Jung Il Woo is so hot in these pictures and Yoon Eun Hye looks so beautiful!!! This drama should be exciting and worth the watch. ^^

Guest facing

If I'm not mistaken, today is the first day of shooting, right???

I hope there will be some TV show following them there ^__^

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

omg the wait is killing me.

ahh! lets hope to see filming pics soon!

WOW. ilwoo has been eyeing the drama since like so long ago?

wow! i am sure this is gonna have REAL HIGH RATINGS!

Guest o-cha

First day of shooting..Abu fighting!

Agree..YEH and the other cast shouldn't worry about ratings. As long as they do their best ...people will watch.

Guest ellayeh

annyeong~~

glad the thread are re-opened~

thanks moderator rebby for re-open!!

i thought that i might see some stalkerish pics..well..today is the filming of MFL right..

hmm...i get nothing..but its okay~

whoa..LDG was a candidate before..

at least i can see their chemistry during the recording of salad song..

sad that the schedule clashed..

but its alright now..

YSH is not a bad guy though..kind of cute guy huh..

and its a bonus right after i read that he prepare the Get Up dance..

thanks all for the goodies~

laterS~

Archived