Kang Hye-Na and her boys:

[]http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/858/catsdns.jpg[]

[]http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/7098/cats1a.jpg[]

(credit: someone's cy) ^^

ilwoo_aein, JIW will have his first shoot on the 1st of Aug :D

nice TCOA banner ocha sis ^^

thx smr05 for sharing the pics..

So sad, i couldn't see Kwon Sae In :unsure:

JIW will have his first shoot on Aug 1st? 4days to wait..Anyway, thx 4 the information :)

Can't wait to see him as Tae Yoon pyeonosanim.. ;)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smr05

Star Magazine [MFL / TCOA] - YEH Interview from Poster Shoot [28.07.09]

YEHtube:

======================

I wonder when will they have a press conference.

Does anyone have a clue????

facing sis, not quite sure, but i think they'll have the press con a week before the official broadcast date :D

lmao! this show is getting so so so so exciting!

and you're right, viola501.

shes the trend setter. I WANNA GO TO MY HAIR SALON NOW AND COLOUR MY HAIR RED!

*dies*

i really love her image now.

but is her hair going to be short or long through the show? or half half?

cause the filming just started and if she just cut her hair, im gonna miss her long hair!

haha ur not the only one who wants to style it the Hye-Na way :P

about her hair length, lols, i seriously have noooo idea ^^

theres been 3 different scene-stills and in all three of em, she has a totally different hairdo :sweatingbullets:

short A-line in the shooting scene, shoulder length in the chicken coop scene, tied up in a bun in the airport scene...

thx smr05 for sharing the pics..

So sad, i couldn't see Kwon Sae In :unsure:

JIW will have his first shoot on Aug 1st? 4days to wait..Anyway, thx 4 the information :)

Can't wait to see him as Tae Yoon pyeonosanim.. ;)

it seems Ilwoo left a message on his CY or something, that he was starting his shoot then ^^

so Kwon Sae In isn't part of the 3 butlers?

im not sure who he is, but i couldnt really match his face to the 3 boys standing behind YEH..

hmm unfortunate.. cos he looked pretty hot :sweatingbullets:

22 days left yay! MFL daebak!!

Guest facing

Star Magazine [MFL / TCOA] - YEH Interview from Poster Shoot [28.07.09]

YEHtube:

smr05 thanks so much for the interview.

I just wonder what they are talking about at the shoot when YEH puts her leg up.

I guess it something funny :D

I want to see JIW in the screen too, Aug 1!

Guest liweich

I wonder when will they have a press conference.

Does anyone have a clue????

According to information from YEH TW Family,

the press conference will be held on 13th, Aug.

Don't know if the info is correct but let's wait and seeeeeee :lol:

Thanks all for pics and news~

Guest serenityprincess

i just want to drop by, i am so excited too about this series, though im quiet here i always check in here everyday, i can feel that this will be a really good one, aside from our YEH the GUYS are HOT! :D thanks for the updates!

Guest smr05

wow love the pic facing!! thanks for sharing!! :D

leiwich sis, so its the 13th huh?

hahaha better do a countdown for that too: D-15 till the Press Conference :D

serenity sis! so ur here but u dont visit us at the YEHouse!??? hehe jokes ^^

sis thanks for all the pic uploads on AF!!

/edit:

does anybody know whether the rumour about YEH, JIW guesting on Happy Together is true???

Guest eighteen84

Greetings everyOne!

Tnx a lot gals for the updates, vids and pics. love them all! can't take my eyes off my screen :sweatingbullets: The white dress she's wearing must be uncomfy to wear while she's being carried on YSH's shoulder :P can't wait to see the actual scene. When do you think they're gonna show the preview?

But :o JIW starts shooting on aug. 1st? wae? i'm so eager to see him aissshhh! guess i have to countdown from now to 1st :D

Is the Press con for this drama confirmed on 13th? aissshhhh again. we have so much waitings in line :sweatingbullets: ok. we've waited for 2 years so with less than a month more of waiting i'll keep my patience. :D

BTW, those guys are so hawt! WSY hasn't showed up yet. I'm also eager to see that cute li'l boy :rolleyes:

Looking at YEH's pic it's as if she's an expert shooter! so guys watch out! :P I really can't wait for this drama.

Agasshi/MFL fighting!

Guest viola501

Good day, everyone :D

Today's Countdown:

Only 2 1 DAYS left till the PREMIERE of our

<<Agasshi>>

Mari unnie~ thanx for the airport pic

I’m now looking forward to the scene, could it be the kidnap scene? :huh:

smr unnie, thanx for the YEHtube link ^_^

YEH & JIW will be on Happy Together :w00t:

I cross my fingers now :P Hope this rumour is true~

I miss Eunhye on variety show!

Yoon Eun Hye Fighting!!!

MFL Fighting!!!

KBS "Take Care of the Young Lady" Lawyer, Jung Il Woo is Expected to Attract Female Viewers

20090729074505499100903.jpg

20090729074700500100803.jpg

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

According to the news article, Jung Il Woo's role as lawyer Lee Tae Yoon is expected to attract female viewers.

Jung Il Woo says that Lee Tae Yoon: "Graduated from Harvard University, I'm a lawyer. I've got a soft, warm personality." Il Woo describes Lee Tae Yoon characters: when he works he's cold but inside he has a good heart and believe in endless love. In short, the perfect guy." He also says that Lee Tae Yoon: "Thinking about difficult people in the house, help independent."

Jung Il Woo will appear with well-fitting clothes and short hair cut to fit the image as a lawyer.

Jung Il Woo and Yoon Eun Hye are expected to push and pull of romance. "I stir the hearts of female viewers,"said Il Woo.

Guest 12ujy

Hi,everyone

Thank you for all updating~

ilwoo_aein,Thank you for the article of JIW^^

Oh! his character looks like really perfect guy.

umm.. I think He'd attracted me before the drama'll come. :D

can't wait ... can't wait for this drama <3

Guest byul*

ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

i'm in korea for the summer, and we live in pyeongchangdong with our family. and we heard that there was filming going on for my fair lady. so my sister and i went down around the shopping market area near that neighborhood next to the flower shop? and we saw YOONSANGHYUN filming. and then it ended. and then my sister and i were like "ok...let's try not to look like creepers" so we did a very subtle walking away thing. a couple minutes later, we saw he was signing for people across the bridge area! so we went down there, and we were third in line. and then after the first girl (after many people got signed) he had to leaveeeeeee.

so that was my story about meeting yoonsanghyun. sorry this is the first time i've ever met a korean celebrity and was millimeters away from them.

sorry if there were too many details.

i'll try to get pictures next time!

Guest MariYEH

^Wow so exciting! I hope you'll get luckier next time. I am so excited for you, at least you got to see one of the cast.

Hope you'll get take pics of the filming. Goog luck! :)

http://news.donga.com/fbin/output?n=200907290176

^t seems Hyena (Yoon Eun Hye) falls for Lee Tae Yoon (Jung Il Woo) first and he pushes her away and stuff but then he starts to fall deeply in love with her..

Lee Tae Yoon reminds HyeNa of her first love which is why she was attracted to him.

Guest catcher

^thanks for that Mari

since it's pretty obvious that YEH ends up with YSH, please please please let her and JIW be a couple even for just a short while!

Guest ellayeh

annyeong~

have a blessful day?

KBS "Take Care of the Young Lady" Lawyer, Jung Il Woo is Expected to Attract Female Viewers

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Jung Il Woo and Yoon Eun Hye are expected to push and pull of romance. "I stir the hearts of female viewers,"said Il Woo.

okay....Il Woo already stir my heart!!!

he is looking great!!

byul..you are lucky!!

although never get the chance to take pic or get YSH's autograph..

you are lucky enough to met him~~

wish you better luck next time!!

you might meet other cast as well~hehe

eighteen unnie~mayday mayday~

im shot!!

shot by YEH's love bullet~

*melts*

liweich sis~

lets hope that its at 13th~~D-14 til the press conference xD

thanks all for the goodies!!

laterS~

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~

Guest Yodya

^thanks for that Mari

since it's pretty obvious that YEH ends up with YSH, please please please let her and JIW be a couple even for just a short while!

Haha I second you catcher. Even if they are not end up together, I want some Tae Yoon-Hye Na moments.

byul* noooo~ that's too bad. But you were lucky enough to meet him in person. So envious. ^^

Mari Thanks for the news. Oh I bet Tae Yoon would regret later that he pushed her away. T___T

ilwoo_aein thanks for the article. The drama doesn't air yet, my heart is already stirred.

thanks all for the updates. only 21 days left. Aja!

Guest eleclya111

more info on "the three musketeers" (source):

- "Woo Sung" played by Kim young Kwang

- "Dong Gun" played by Park Hyun Kyu (i thought it was Kwon Sae In ;) )

- "Byung Hun" played by Shin Ki Hyun

The "three musketeers" are Kang Hye-Na's (YEH) house keepers and they are all fighting for her love and attention.

When Dong Chan (YSH) comes in as a house keeper, the fun unfolds as the 3 get jealous over Dong Chan and Hye-Na's "relationship" and thttp://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act=post&do=reply_post&f=16&t=270923ry to fight back her love.

Shin Ki Hyun is a former member of idol group Battle :)

He left last year to concentrate on his acting career...and it looks like it's finally starting ^_^

I was interested in this drama because of YEH, but now I really can't wait!

Here he is for those of you who are curious~

giant.png

(He's around 192cm/6'3)

file_down-24.jpg

file_down-5-1.jpg

2rd8188.jpg

58140912sk9.jpg

Guest eighteen84

okay....Il Woo already stir my heart!!!

he is looking great!!

eighteen unnie~mayday mayday~

im shot!!

shot by YEH's love bullet~

*melts*

laterS~

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~

1884 to the rescue! :D but wait i'm also shot right here in the middle of my heart :P let's crawl together dongsaeng :D

Tnx for the updates mari, ilwoo_aein. Lee Tae Yoon reminds Kang Hyena of her first love? sounds juicy :D Jung Il woo reminds me of my 1st love too! could it be the Hyena and me have the same taste? :D I'm curious if someone's gonna play as her first love and who could it be? I wouldn't mind seeing Ilwoo's look alike in a cameo appearance though. ;)

I'm already attracted to Il woo just before the drama starts and I think his recent haircut looks pretty decent no need for a new short hair cut. But if it's really necessary i hope it won't be too short like as if he's entering the military :P In every drama the leading actors and actresses always end up together in the end so there's no hope for hyena and tae yoon awwww... but if the writer has the cleverness of Sydney Sheldon we could at least expect the unexpected :D Oh my! (whatamitalkingabout?) pardonez moi i'm so hooked with HyeNaTaeYoon though.

eleclya111 tnx for the pics He also looks hawt! byul there's still next time so wishing you luck. We hope the next time you see them you could share us some pics or vid clips ;)

I hope YEH and JIW's appearance in Happy Together is true and not just rumour

Agasshi Fighting!

Guest facing

According to the news article, Jung Il Woo's role as lawyer Lee Tae Yoon is expected to attract female viewers.

Jung Il Woo says that Lee Tae Yoon: "Graduated from Harvard University, I'm a lawyer. I've got a soft, warm personality." Il Woo describes Lee Tae Yoon characters: when he works he's cold but inside he has a good heart and believe in endless love. In short, the perfect guy." He also says that Lee Tae Yoon: "Thinking about difficult people in the house, help independent."

Jung Il Woo will appear with well-fitting clothes and short hair cut to fit the image as a lawyer.

It looks like he's going to shake many females's heart :)

At first I was worried that he will be a bad guy in this drama. It seems like eveyone will have a good attention in this drama.

Guest smr05

^ hehe Lee-Byunhosanim is already shaking many females' hearts :D

thanks for the info eleclya111 ^^

im really looking forward to the 3 butlers :D

Our Hye-Na Agasshi:

yehtemps.jpg

(credit: dceune)

Archived