Ghost In The Shell 2.0 The Movie

Guest jesslam77

Guest jesslam77

GhostintheShell-20.jpg

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex adds more to the rich, philosophical tale of the fusion between man and machine. The year is 2030 and man and machine are fast becoming fully intergrated. Advanements in computer technology that can be melded into both body and mind have become readily available.

ghost-in-the-shell-5.jpg

major-cg.jpg

Guest knockblock

I want to see the movie but so far I'm like taking a break on anime for some reason

Due to what? Just curious. As I myself felt like I haven't been all that excited about anime recently.

Due to what? Just curious. As I myself felt like I haven't been all that excited about anime recently.

Your reason. Its more of I'm not excited about anything except for video games at this moment.

Like this past month I was watching berserk and slam dunk and I'm losing interest in looking at all the episodes for some odd reason.

but I'll try to look at the new ghost in the shell and see if it brings me back to life

Archived