Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest shinhdeplol

A large scale of one-to-one interviews were conducted by Brand 38 Consulting Firm (brand38.com) from 1st till 10th April done on 1012 people aged above 17 years old on the question ‘Which star does well as TV advertisement model?’

‘Which star does well as TV advertisement model?’

• After School at #14

• Super Junior at #16

• Dong Bang Shin Ki at #18

• KARA at #20

• 2NE1 at #24

• MBLAQ at #25

• SS501 at #25

• Davichi at #30

• Big Bang at #30

• 4Minute at #30

• WonderGirls at #36

• FT Island at #36

• ZE:A at #36

- -

Specific members from the idol groups who are more popular when it comes to CF

• 2PM TaecYeon

• So Nyeo Shi Dae TaeYeon

• 2AM Jo Kwon

• CN Blue Jung YongHwa

• Brown Eyed Girls GaIn

• BEAST Yoon DooJoon

• SHINee JongHyun

• T-ara JiYeon

• After School UEE

• Super Junior Lee Teuk

• Dong Bang Shin Ki Xiah JunSu

• KARA Goo Hara

• 2NE1 Park Bom

• MBLAQ Lee Joon

• SS501 Kim HyunJoong

• f(x) Victoria

• 4Minute HyunA

• WonderGirls YeEun

• Big Bang TOP

• FT Island Lee HongKi

• ZE:A Moon JoonYeong

C: TVdaily + KBites

- --

sigh the girls need to come back :(

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Celangel

Has anyone uploaded the 100%entertainment full interview of the girls yet? I saw a youku link but video doesn't seem to load so I'm not sure if it's a full interview or just clips of the girls' stay in Taiwan.

Guest qoxie

^

No, the broadcast date of the WG '100% Entertainment' episode has not been announced yet.

But CTiTV said that the WG 'Mr Con & Ms Csi' episode is airing tonight (10pm in Taiwan, same time if you have Starhub) & the WG 'Largest Political Party' episode most likely on Friday night (9pm, ditto with Starhub).

Both shows are shown on the hour-long time blocks, if there's any last-minute changes.

- - - - - - - - - -

Moving on: See what I mean when I said the Taiwan media has short memories?

They have switched en masse to cover the content of the WG 'Largest Political Party' episode today.

20itiu1.png

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/100426/4/24ji4.html

WONDERGIRLS plays 'MatchMaker', Chan Han-dian kisses Yeeun

Update: 2010/04/26 02:57 Wang Yu-qing / Taipei report

WONDERGIRLS appeared on 'The Largest Political Party' (TLPP) the other day. AH KEN, Pai Yun, Jiu Kong, Kuo Tze-cheng & Chan Han-dian ganged up as WONDERBOYS. The 2 groups 'allied' together &, after 2 rounds of filtering, Chen Han-dian & Yeeun were successfully 'match-made'. The audience hollered for them to play the 'Safe Kiss' game. [-qoxie- A 'Chicken'-type game in which a couple, sometimes blindfolded, attempts to 'not-kiss' between a plastic wrap; the girl usually backs out instinctively at the last possible moment.] Delighted at intimate contact with Yeeun, Chen Han-dian said: "Very exciting! To be blindfolded & getting a hickey from her, I'm going to sell it online!"

TLPP's WONDERBOYS comprised 'Takuya Kimura' (Ah KEN), 'Cha Seung-won' (Jiu Kong), 'Asashoryu' (Pai Yun), 'Chang Fei' (Kuo Tze-cheng) & 'Stanley Huang' (Chen Han-dian). The 5 men led off by bestowing the girls with ceremonial gifts. 'Takuyu Kimura' gave Sunye the most presents; she was [clearly] the most favored among the female quintet. Sunye admitted that pineapple cookies were their favorite, prompting the other 4 men to mock-leave in defeat. Ah KEN proudly said: "I would usually stop you guys, but not this time."

'Takuya Kimura' received the highest votes, & show host Tai Chih-yuan begged the 5 girls: "Please write down who you wish to shun most, the most disgusting guy?" The quintet unanimously chose 'Cha Seung-won', who had appeared by immediately unbuttoning himself [comically] to tantalize LIM. Yeeun even said: "The temperament wasn't good. We all don't like the naked 'Cha Seung-won'." Later, 'Stanley Huang' was half-dancing & half-shaking the bubble tea to try winning over the girls. He also picked Yeeun, who was the most happy-go-lucky during the games, for the 'Safe Kiss' challenge. Yeeun protested aloud & wore a loathing look.

- - - - - - - -

245x9c1.png

http://www.nownews.com/2010/04/26/340-2596150.htm

WONDERGIRLS's Yeeun flips for 'Stanley Huang', 'kisses' Chen Han-dian!

2010/04/26 10:41

Reporter Li Ling-ling / Taipei report

WONDERGIRLS recently completed their 4-day Taiwan trip. They had participated in 2 days' worth of broadcast activities. On April 22, they recorded for 'The Largest Political Party' (TLPP) & made merry with the buddies. During a 'Matchmaking' challenge, the game's 'losers' were WONDERGIRLS's Yeeun & hip-hop artiste 'Stanley Huang' (Chen Han-dian). Successfully paired up, they were made to play the 'Safe Kiss' game.

Top Korean girl-group WONDERGIRLS appeared on CTiTV's TLPP & met 'Takuya Kimura' (Ah KEN), 'Cha Seung-won' (Jiu Kong), 'Asashoryu' (Pai Yun), 'Chang Fei' (Kuo Tze-cheng) & 'Stanley Huang' (Chen Han-dian). This 5-men WONDERGIRLS took turns to greet WONDERGIRLS.

WONDERBOYS wanted to pair up with WONDERGIRLS but, unexpectedly, it was WONDERGIRLS's reputed glutton Yeeun who successfully 'match-made' with 'Stanley Huang'. Why choose each other? Chen Han-dian said, "I feel Yeeun is very happy-go-lucky." Yeeun said, "I thought he won't choose me!" Reacting, 'Stanley Huang' instantly made believe to vomit. [-qoxie- He's poking fun at being let down.] Nonetheless, the successfully-paired couple nonetheless managed to complete the 'Safe Kiss' game in full view of the audience.

- - - - - - - - - -

5wjeip.png

http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT1/5559729.shtml

Jiu Kong imitates Cha Seung-won, WONDERGIRLS acts 'embarrassed'

United Daily News / reporter Jiang Xiang-ling / Taipei report

2010.04.26 03:54am

After caricaturing for Jerry Yan, 'The Largest Political Party' switched to play MatchMaker games with top Korean girl-group WONDERGIRLS the other day. Jiu Kong's portrayal of Cha Seung-won was declared [humorously] by WONDERGIRLS as the most "disgusting." So much so that some who saw Jiu Kong unbuttoning his shirt promptly turned their heads away.

During the recording that day, Ah KEN was 'Takuya Kimura', Jiu Kong was 'Cha Seung-won', Pai Yun was 'Asashoryu', Kuo Tze-cheng was 'Chang Fei' & Chen Han-dian was 'Stanley Huang'. Show host Tai Chih-yuan was curious [to ask] WONDERGIRLS "Who do you wish to shun most, who's the most disgusting guy?" The answer unanimously fell on Jiu Kong. Yeeun was also honest: "The temperament (alluding to 'Cha Seung-won') wasn't good."

[by contrast,] the most popular portrayal was Ah KEN's 'Takuya Kimura'. It turned out Ah KEN had preempted by 'bribing' them with many gifts to win their favor. Besides toy rubber gloves & bubble blowers, they also received their favorite pineapple cookies. Yeeun further said candidly, "MORE GIFT MORE LOVE." The other [impersonated] candidates cried foul & mock-wanted to leave.

The girls look so great, all the promo that they're doing these days! They must be really tired.

YuBin looks so skinny in the pictures where she is wearing the red dress! Lim is looking like she if fitting in better too, I'm so happy for her! And I'm always amazed when I see SoHee perform, she is so shy/quiet in interviews but when she performs she opens up and gives it her all! She is such a good dancer! Leader Min en Ye Eun look good too, as always!

Aaaah I love the girls and I can't wait for their comeback <3! WG HWAITING!!

Guest Mia_Mia

^

^

omg... poor yeeun!!!

haha...Sunye chose ah-ken also because he was Kimura Takuya who she is in love with...haha

Sunye leaving Shanghai fancam :

whatsl.jpg

whats2.jpg

whats5.jpg

whats6.jpg

whats7.jpg

whats8.jpg

whats10.jpg

Guest k-yoz

i love how pretty the girls are...

they are so pretty with those dress...

now..i get more excited about their comeback...

haelim did a good job during their perf. on bazaar....

i miss the girls so much...

yoobin lost a weight...and now..

im anticipating for their mv...

i want to see sexy binnie again...

her dress when they arrive in the shanghai airport..was

just wow...she's so sexy...

Guest WGkeon

^

^

^

WONDERBOYS?! '

omg they cant be compared to the real wonder boys please....

They will get bashed... dont they know that theres already a group called wonder boys? lol

Kwon will surely roll his eyes at them LOLOL

Guest Mia_Mia

HQ pics from fanmeet in Taiwan...so pretty!.... anybody know what the red threads around their wrists are?

83457245.jpg

og4y.jpg

og1q.jpg

og3d.jpg

og2q.jpg

og5.jpg

og6h.jpg

credit katyhwang @ sunye baidu

Guest llborderline

http://i39.tinypic.com/20itiu1.png

gahhhh it has that thing in between the terror its transparent

and inches away but still close!!! shes so cool for not backing out

for the sake of entertainment but my gosh she must have been terrified!

oh my goodness yeeun >.<

http://i42.tinypic.com/5wjeip.png

yubin covering lim's eyes is so cute!

like an unni protecting her dongsaeng!

http://i44.tinypic.com/hwlkr7.jpg

what a natural beauty!

thank you chansung for not forgetting my mimi

i shall love u from now on. lol

Guest i.said.goodbye

HQ pics from fanmeet in Taiwan...so pretty!.... anybody know what the red threads around their wrists are?

Very pretty pictures! Leader Min! <33

About the wrist bands... could they be a friendship thing between the girls?! Seriously have no idea :D

Guest Mia_Mia

more pictures...

Wilbur with YuMinAhn... very cute!

455433694643a09b0ef0o.jpg

credit 美咲桃子@wg baidu bar and Nora (sunye thread)

sexy back... :D

4554380170_ef494b2cf8_o.jpg

4554380152_b0e26eb9f5_o.jpg

4553746419_516ab845a9_o.jpg

^to die for...

4553746355_7c09080317_o.jpg

4553746275_fea6732642_o.jpg

4554350716_00919732d1_o.jpg

4554350618_fdfe096166_o.jpg

4553716937_5b0c22c933_o.jpg

4554350384_2c4d3cb18d_o.jpg

4554350304_cd3c972f01_o.jpg

4553715557_51837b0aaa_o.jpg

credit as tagged,闵吧前线分队M@sunye baidu bar and Nora (sunye thread)

4dgyt.jpg

vqjrm.jpg

ytscc.jpg

credit naisih and ricecakey ( sunye thread)

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

sunmi i miss you :(

what's wrong with girls style these days ?! i dont like yubin red hair

and about lim honestly i dont see her as wondergirls member

i hope the girls song will be a hit :D

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

^^

Wow u have a really unique taste in style..

Are u like young?

I guess the mature style isnt really ur taste...

wow :huh: i dont say it's too bad i just don't like yobin with red hair

don't be mad ;)

thank you anyway

Guest qoxie

^ The speculation is that Yoobin's red hair is tied to the WG's new visual concept, so WFs may have to accept it.

She had gone for the dye only when they went back to Korea to film the MV for the new single.

- - - - - - - - - - -

WG is featured in Hong Kong's Ming Pao Weekly 明报周刊, one of the magazines that interviewed them in Taiwan.

They have an online website but it's a subscription service. Doesn't look like they've uploaded this specific article either.

http://www2.mingpaoweekly.com/searchresult...ey=wonder+girls

It's only 2 pages (1st pic) but, reading the text in the zoomed-in images (other 2 pics), the news coverage is pretty exhaustive (summing up all the happenings during the Taiwan trip).

Can't decide whether to translate this yet. I'm gonna shelve it for later.

Article:

1r2b1g.jpg

Zoomed in:

24o93ye.jpg

2csaqzk.jpg

Cr:wondergirls.com.tw

- - - - - - - - -

UPDATE: The Taiwanese fan board said the WG 'Mr Con & Ms Csi' episode has changed to Tuesday, April 27, 10pm.

I can confirm this after turning on my TV. The show is now airing on cable, but they have other guests.

aow cant wait for more show from china and taiwan ...

thanks for newEXR pics... so pretty .. love pic sohee, yoobin and lim together ...^^

and that 's new pic from china right ? ... eat again ? ... hahah

^^ they're all look pretty! as always. that was in Taiwan right?! Lim is a left-handed definitely. i guess our girls in Korea right now. The next event is Hollywood Bowl! Hope they get a well rest before fly to the state. Thanks for all pics and eps the translations by qoxie. ^_^

edit.... i want more EXR pics!!!

Archived