Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kind of sad that they didn't win but then again we all saw it coming. I'm going to be like the girls and happily congratulate them for receiving the award. Must I say, the girls were so cheerful during the backstage and I loveeeeeeee Sohee's outfit for the mcing sessions. If only they did something else with Sunye's hair, but I guess Sunye was always the experiments for the hair stylists lololol. I didn't really get to watch the full performance smoothly because the streaming kept lagging but the grey outfits really brought out their faces. Overall, I liked today's music bank, and I'm going to cherish the next sets of performances because November ... is almost ending.

I want to cry. I'll be honest. I feel bad. Not that SNSD didn't deserve to win... but I just can't get over the fact the the girls lost unfairly. AGAIN it's not the other groups fault.

I just hope things will get better and the girls would still be able to perform with smile in their faces. I'm so heartbroken right now. But we saw this coming didn't we.

anyways. Kwf's you guys did your best! props to you.

Guest freakloverxx

why is the girls' broadcast score is zero??that zero alone will make anyone lost..

anyway i still love you girls..wonder girls and wonderfuls,lets do a group hug..

Guest TheArchangel

LOL, KBS just tweeted that Wonder Girls won. LOL. How can they make such a mistake? I wanna believe its a typo but its very hard to mistype SNSD/Girls' Generation to Wonder Girls.

Guest wonder-ful

I can understand that they didn't win they've been away for 1 year and a half, they lost a member, they didn't get the 10% of viewers vote (?) (I didn't really get that) and sones made bulk orders to stop them from winning so yeah....but no matter what I'm proud to be a wonderful! They're strong girls who had to overcome many obstacles to realize their dreams, they work hard for us ! WG fighting!

Guest crazycindaye

LOL I don't mind as long has they had fun and wonderfuls had fun. So what if SONES talk mini cooper about them. It's KBS everyone know how bias KBS is. Well there is always next time. I want to see encore . Wonder Girls performing the boys. I wouldn't mind listening to Yoobin rap again :)

Anyways atleast wonderfuls r still there for them , Which catergory did they get zero in ?

Our girls didn't win. But THE FACT is: everyone knows that WGs are sweeping all charts!!! They made an ALLKILL, ranks 1st on Gaon, Instiz, Billboard...! Everyone knows that!!!!! So, cheer up. They'll definitely WIN next week.

Guest lami201

can someone tell me in which category they had 0 points ???

i would really loved to know that ?

their performance was good :D

but did they have a problem with the microphone ?

Guest tikamicizia

better for us not to go to allk*** article. haha. but still disappointed, how can we only sell around 7k in the first week. now next week ppl will say of course wg can win coz snsd isn't promoting anymore. gahhhhhhh. I'm not angry, just disappointed, coz wg is doing really good in the online charts,, just the album sales is really below my expectation. cmon guyss let's support our girls

Guest chanounette

Can someone explain me the 0? I know that KBS (omg I think I hate KBS) created an issue but I've read before that artists always have a 0 when they first compete for the award. I don't remember where I read this. Anyway, I think it'll be a long day So.. saying everywhere that "who you know" are the best, the K-pop queen. OMG it'll be hard to not lose my temper

Wait hold up. What is happening ?!!. So KBS has just twittered saying Wonder Girls won ?!!

I'm confused lol. One thing I have to say is I love love love the girls outfits and for some reason Sunye's hairstyle totally works for me ^^

KDIK

No No.

They made a mistake, and whoever updated their Twitter said WG was the winner (maybe the person is a Wonderful..rofl).

OOHHH Okay now I get it lol.

Oh well the girls will win some and lose some BUT at the end of the day as long as they performed their hearts out then I'm happy ^^. I'm going to go and re-watch their performance lol. Also will they still be performing the song next week or will they change it to Me,In ?

But on Gaonchart, Wonder Girls are ranked #1 in Album sales than SNSD so how can Wonder Girls score be lower than theirs when they were calculating it on Music bank?

It'll be great if someone can explain that to me? O.o

Guest TheArchangel

The 0 points is viewers preference points. Since WG just came back, they automatically have 0 points. The Broadcasting point is what I think sealed their fate. And I think K-Wonderfuls might bring up the deleted requests.

Archived