Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Ye Eun's gotta be my fave. She looks most different and unpredictable. The others Ive seen a bit of it before. Im curious as to the music style will be. =)

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mentioned YuBin because Yubin often is the sexiest in the group, but when the girls live in US, i realized that Ye Eun sometime is even sexier, seems like she can shows her sexy side freely in US. But when Ye Eun in Korea, she is not given that chance, and maybe because she want preserve her image in Korea too (?)

This time, Ye Eun can prove that she can be the sexiest, not just an Um-chil-dal girl (the girls who is good at everything and your mother often compare you to her)  <3

I understand what you mean by that. And I also have noticed it too. I think its because in korea in a lot of the idol groups every member has a certain style or manner they have to project. Like in 2pm Taecyeon is suppose to have this aggressive side to his character. Maybe Yeeun has something like that with her in korea. Personally I think both Yoobin and Ye Eun are sexy. I also think in this second batch of teaser pics that they showed Ye Euns sexy side.

hi guys, just wanna share something I made out of my pure love for our girls :)))

wg4.png

wg3.png

59151368.png

wg2.png

"cause for me they're the ones who run the kpop world!!" ;)

Guest hrmmmhum

12284 comments and 66000 views until now for the topic of WG on AKP ^^

2j5ncsn.png

Cr: wonderr23

edit: ^ actually, that might be misleading of me to post it now, because they're at 13,000 comments ^^ 70,000-ish views, 2k Facebook likes, and still most popular article

438063380.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1320084807&Signature=PZKLtpiJDG%2FZS97IsyrYB%2BRzxY0%3D

Cr: VNWonderfuls

@WG_Lim

Check this out!

AdDVpUkCQAAtGm-.jpg

Cr: WG_Lim @ Twitter

ok...i'm still on d "nosebleed" mode....kkkk

about all d photos...i'll said imma in love with them once again....

which one is my fav???

for d 1st teaser

is gonna be d unnies... SunYe...YeEun n YooBin...

yap~ even some Wonderful doesnt like SunYe's hairstyle but i like that hairstyle...a little bit reminds me when she on Wmagazine...my "handsome" SunYe... :wub:

YeEun....gosssh~ she's dont need that gun...cozz her eyes is killing me already...xDD

n YooBin....she's HOTTT...HOTT...!!! :wub:

for 2nd teaser

individual pic... i love d unnies pics d most...!!! no need to explain cozz i think u all know wae... :lol:

group pic....2Ye n Maknae is catch my eyes.... :wub:

ps : its about 6 hours more before d 1st MV teaser come out....!!!! :w00t:

Guest jojo-ahmad

PLLLLLLZZZ Wonderfull don't re-upload the teasr and MV

you can watch it in wonder girls offical in youtube

we have to support them

The thing that makes me so mad is when idiots leave comments making it sound like Wonder Girls sat around and did NOTHING during their 2 years in America except for go to some fashion shows. fury.gif Do they even know how hard WG has been working in America? Moving to a completely foreign country, learning a new language, going back into training, touring all over the Country with Jonas Brothers, losing a member, having to start all over again, making a comeback in Korea last year, doing the Wonder Girls World Tour,recording new songs and securing important connections in the American music industry... that's all nothing? That so called "nothing" is what makes me and so many other fans admire WG so much. They are so brave and I don't think any other group in Kpop would dare to take a chance like that. 

It shouldn't upset me because I know that it's not true, but I hate to see so many people undermining all the achievements, hard work, and everything the girls went through over the past 2 years.

Debuting and reaching success in America does not happen overnight like it does in Korea.

The bigger the risk, the bigger the reward.

Weird we still don't know the title of the song by now. I guess we'll find out with the teaser?

And I wonder if they''ll keep the same formula 2ye chorus + Lim verses + Sohee pre chorus+ Yubin rap. Or they'll mix it up like in So hot. I personally prefer When more than 1 person sings the verses.

Not long ago..I came and checked.. Mmm... same page... next day... Mmm... same comments,  a  couple of days later... same page, 1 new comment plus my own.  next day... came back and it was the same.

A couple of weeks or a week or so.. I came and checked.. pages were flying and comments were flooding... I started to have luxury to just briefly read through comments cuz there were many.

Just before or soon after the Queens' 1st photo teasers were released, I had difficulties catching up with reading comments.

After the 2nd photo teasers were released,  I just had to pray comments could come slowly,  otherwise, I'd have to skip a lot of comments in order to go through all of them.

When the Queens' video teasers are released, I think this thread will totally explode with comments, links, photos and reviews.

On the day the Queens show up and their album is officially released, to be frank, I refuse to even imagine how this thread will go.

Believe me, as a regular reader (averaged every other day) in the past 2 years, I can see how this thread has gone through all UPS and DOWNS.  This is about time for this thread to be on its way up now.  The better news is this is just a warm up for the Queens and everyone here, cuz you ain't see nothing yet until the 1st quarter of 2012 with the Queens' US album and the movie. 

edited

p.s.  I just topped this page.

Guest VenusValentine

Just come back from school and i have 7 pages to go, holly molly :wub:

I can not wait for teaser tonight, OMG 5h20' more to go

Should 1 sleep now, and stay up all night to spazz

Excited :w00t:

Only a few more hours and the 1st mv teaser is out. Make sure you get a box of tissue ready to use for wiping your tears, drools, or nosebleed b/c your're super ecstatic the girls are back and their hotness is too much for you to handle. lol. :wub:

Wonder if the mv will be in color or just white and black?

Guest jcsmark

More info on the movie!

I wonder which one of the girls is paired up with Wes. My guess is Yeeun!

He mentioned "which one" in the tweet so I guess there will be no love triangle between the members lol

wgmovie.jpg

-----

MAMA2011 Promo Banner

32015825129141158967615.jpg

Credit MAMA2011@facebook

Archived