Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest my2wonder

^ yeah caaaan't wait T^T

just show us their shoes :tears:  ! or their finger-nails :blink:  ! it's gonna be a huge news in kpop + Allkpop .. !!   :lol:

wonder girls :wub:

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fashionistas, SoBin.

No further info but they look like recent photos, going by Yoobin's hair color.

xrHSv.png

D5JFZ.png

Source: http://blog.naver.co...775/30121871387

- - - - - - - -

The WG Global K-Food fanpics posted earlier were taken from the October issue of the KAFTC (AT 농수산물유통공사)'s AT Magazine.

XQ5cp.jpg

Here are a couple more unshared pics from their blog entry.

fJUli.jpg

DrWrM.jpg

Source: http://gr22nade.blog.me/60144764979

Guest beebella89

Long time no see~

Anyway, was wondering about the CD thing again. The one I ordered from their website is the one that's coming out soon right?

The preorders that started in 2009 is not the CD coming out in November. If you want their Korean album, you will having to actively purchase that. The CD that alot of us preordered from their website will be out in early 2012, b/c that will be the english albumsmile.gif

Edit:

If you want to preorder the K-album, you can do it here:

http://www.kpoptown.com/home-music-cd-dvd/3878-wonder-girls-2nd-album-cd-poster.html

Guest tnamphel

11 more days!!! Can't wait for their performances and fan chants... I think they we start releasing teasers when there is only 7 days left

Question! Few days ago there was a fan who was taking order for the new album through twitter....does anyone know if she confirmed the total number of orders and that she is actually ordering it for us??

Guest beebella89

11 more days!!! Can't wait for their performances and fan chants... I think they we start releasing teasers when there is only 7 days left

Question!  Few days ago there was a fan who was taking order for the new album through twitter....does anyone know if she confirmed the total number of orders and that she is actually ordering it for us??

We will actually be paying for the orders soon I think. Yay!!!!! On the previous page heartmiso posted this:

Kwfs will show the method on how to join the bulking order for the 2nd album on 31th Oct~ 

So please check ur money !!!*quoted image* buy two more for ur parents ^^ hihi

Guest hrmmmhum

Sorry I posted twice T___T

But I meant the above comment was spam/advertising. The comment has been deleted.

I have other things to post so I'll edit this again in a bit!

Guest xjjjLOVE

11 days.... will JYP torture us until a week prior?!

Goodness the man sure knows how to kill....

AND WHAT?! Almost 900 lurkers?!?!??!

The only time I've ever even anything like that is a DBSK's thread

:o

Guest hrmmmhum

^ I guess that's just spam and advertising =\

The comment has been deleted

The preorders that started in 2009 is not the CD coming out in November. If you want their Korean album, you will having to actively purchase that. The CD that alot of us preordered from their website will be out in early 2012, b/c that will be the english album*quoted image*

Edit:

If you want to preorder the K-album, you can do it here:

http://www.kpoptown.com/home-music-cd-dvd/3878-wonder-girls-2nd-album-cd-poster.html

Just to check, this site counts towards music shows, right? Or does it count for only some of the music shows?

I think I have seen this on the list of sites that people usually post to order from, though

**EDIT: This is what WonderfulsCafe@Twitter said:

"WonderfulsCafe Wonderfuls Cafè

Guys, if u confused abt buy our CD at Kpoptown or YesAsia, u should use Kpop town. so that total CDphysical sales goes at K chart. :)

14 hours ago "

A tweet by JYP that I think relates to WG's and WFs' situation (although it does sound like a JYPE recruitment call hahahah):

followjyp JY Park

Are u wasting time to save money? Rather waste money to save time! Instead of spending time to save money use that time to chase your dream~

56 minutes ago

WG on melon's Coming Soon list! :) (Cr: mingsun89 @ Twitter )

Acwn4LNCAAAAibL.jpg

Guest beebella89

^ I guess that's just spam and advertising =\

Just to check, this site counts towards music shows, right? Or does it count for only some of the music shows?

I think I have seen this on the list of sites that people usually post to order from, though

Yup. Music shows count album sales from Hanteo Charts, and this sites CD sales count towards Hanteo charts. You also have the option of participating in the bulk order once the k-wonderfuls release the details on how to complete orders on the 31st. I am doing both, 1 from kpoptown, and 2 thru the bulk order, and then probably 1 thru itunes since I won't have the patience to wait for the CDs to arrive, though itunes sales won't count towards the music shows biggrin.gif

ANOTHER BIG GOOD NEWS! I just watched kpop cover dance show today..and famous jaquel knight choreographer talked about kpop and how he worked with Wonder Girls!! :D WOOT!! He is known for choreographing SINGLE LADIES - beyonce & Diva!! :D cant waittt~

Guest Dumpling9

ANOTHER BIG GOOD NEWS! I just watched kpop cover dance show today..and famous jaquel knight choreographer talked about kpop and how he worked with Wonder Girls!! :D WOOT!! He is known for choreographing SINGLE LADIES - beyonce & Diva!! :D cant waittt~

Jaquel Knight is working/ has worked with wonder girls too? I thought that it was just Jonte. ...

Guest yubin4ever

Guys!!!!!

TEASER PIC IS UP OF SUNYE!!!!!

I dont know how to screen cap twitter so someone go to @WonderGirls and please do it!!!

Edit: Wow everyone beat me to it hahaha. Wonderfuls are the best really. Is Sunye holding...a gun???? What in the world??? And why is the gun so BIG lolol. It almost looks bigger than her.

I actually like this hairstyle though

TEASERRRRRRRR

One step too late! Koodos to WonderfulSohee for being a fast WonderFul!

HEHEHE BUT WONDERFULS ARE YOU TAKING THIS IN!?!?!?!??!!??! OMGGGG SUNYES TEASER PHOTO IS TODAY, TOMORROW MIGHTTTTT BE HYELIM? LOL. I'm not sure, but AHHHHHHH, I'M SO BEYOND EXCITED!

I'm not really liking Sunye's Micheal Jackson inspired hair... But I'm hella loving the sexy black dress she's in, and is that a GUN that shes holding!? OMFGGGGG I'm getting a lot more excited!!!!! I really hope the MV is storyline inspired, and they'll later on release a dance ver like the NOW mv! Seeing Sunye in a dress that hugs her figure makes me soooo excited to see the other girls! Ah, it was definitely a smart choice to release Sunyes first! <33333

OMG....finally! wow..she looks stunning..

is it femme fatale's concept? i like it..

can't wait for the rest!

edit:

damn..everyone is FIERCE!!!

dont expect for them to release all of the teaser pics.

wow..Yubin's flawless. Sohee's rocking it!

Yeeun and Lim are gorgeous!!! so so excited!

guys,go to the website.. [url="http://wondergirls.jype.com/"]they've release ALL of the teasers. i cant upload it..

Guest renny_1027

there are 5 teaser photos of all Wonder girls members on wondergirls.jype.com

Go to there and download and some information about this comeback, as well as movie

So excited and I am downloading pictures.:w00t:

Guest pinkbabyj

I'm a silent lurker in this thread and just wanted to say hi! :D

Words can't describe how excited I am for their comeback!!

edit; Just looked at their teasers and omg it's so perfect :o

All of them look really goooooooood

Guest yubin4ever

OMG Yoobin's pic is sooooo Sexy!!! Its my favorite one. Sohee coming in a CLOSE second. These pictures are simple and classy. Oh man I cant wait for more teasers now. Omg omg

Archived