Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest my2wonder

If the queens come back in August to

1, reclaim the throne

2, straighten things out or restore order

3, do well enough with their US album

4, How about Asia? I honestly believe the queens don't even sweat a bit

Wel, when/if all of the above are becoming a reality in August, all our waiting will not go in vain.

100000000+  :w00t:

------

an old video

I love this man XD he did well in this show , also in Star King shows .. so handsome and talented ..

sohee was so sexy & cute too :D ~

------

so in the end I'll post some fancams of amazing performances of the WonderGirls in Athens 2011 Special Olympics

wonder girls in Athens 2011 Special Olympics 2011 07 04

&

&

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoxie

ToSXC.jpg

Cr: purpletiana80 @ twitter

6SEK3.jpg

Cr: faysun7 @ twitter

Both the above girls tweeted LIM to apologize missing out on her in the photo.

The pics were shot at the Hilton, apparently after the Olympics event. (Hmmn, about to leave for the airport?)

UeYZl.jpg

Cr: faysun7 @ twitter

16J1m.jpg

Cr: koliko_fatsa @ twitter

Guest qoxie

AFP Images's galleries are not publicly viewable. 

But the industry tends to syndicate photo collections (between different agencies) &, indeed, I managed to track down one of the photographers' other WG pics marketed elsewhere. Dunno if there are any more pictures.

3HKQ3.jpg

LTxa8.jpg

sL7gp.jpg

NgcZi.jpg

Cr: as tagged

Guest yubin4ever

Wait! Did they force her to apologize? Cause if they did then I am a little upset right now that a Wonderful would force a WG to apologize for not attending an event/ being available at a specific time.....

From what I understood from that was that the two girls tweeted Lim and apologized to Lim for not having the opportunity to include Lim in the photos

Guest qoxie

^

Yes, that's what I meant. Thanks for helping to clarify.

Been multi-tasking tonight. The hotel pics were re-posted on Chinese forums & I was over there explaining why LIM was M.I.A.

Also translating new WG articles at the same time, so I'm thinking in Chinese even as I type in English.

Kinda upset too that a Sunmijianger (a soompier as well, going by the username) is attacking LIM on tumblr.

But we will move on....

- - - - - - - - -

hDflO.jpg

Source: http://tw.news.yahoo.../139/2uign.html

WONDERGIRLS Sohee attracts eyeballs for sticking her tongue out

Chosun Ilbo (Chinese) update 2011-07-05 16:48

WG member Sohee shared recent snapshots from Greece.

On July 1, Sohee tweeted a photo with has Greek ancient ruins in the background. The picture showed her standing in front of a stone building. Neatly dressed & wearing cute sunglasses, she looks very much like a trendsetter, adorable yet fashionable too. Most of all, by sticking out her tongue at the camera, it emphasizes a 20-year-old girl's attractiveness.

Meanwhile, WG is invited to perform at the Athens Special Olympics closing ceremony on July 4 (today).

- - - - - - - - - - -

e9CGm.jpg

Source: http://tw.news.yahoo.../136/2uike.html

WONDERGIRLS Lim unveils divine joyful selcas, looking ever more sweet & tender

Korea Star Daily update 2011-07-05 16:18

WONDERGIRLS member LIM's ever-prettier looks is receiving praise.

On July 5, LIM tweeted photos of her with a friend, writing: "With a friend, haha~" In the picture, LIM was wearing a blue top & laughing very heartily while with her friend.

Netizens who saw LIM's photos left messages like: "Is it something good?" "How adorable~" "So pretty when you laugh~" "Wow~ More & more beautiful~". Meanwhile, LIM's WG had attended the China Mobile Music Awards in Beijing on June 24, where they won a prize for being the top bestselling overseas group. [TV Daily reporter Li Jinyu]

- - - - - - - - - -

VxQLp.jpg

Source: http://tw.news.yahoo.../138/2uica.html

WONDERGIRLS Yeeun shares Special Olympics photos

JoongAng Ilbo (Chinese) update 201-07-05 16:14

Girlgroup WG member Yeeun shared an update from Greece.

On July 4, Yeeun tweeted: "Back from the medal presentation" & uploaded 3 photos. The pictures showed Yeeun & Sunye affectionately together while wearing matching blue outfits. Not only that, Yeeun was also seen presenting medals to athletes inside the large stadium. WG was invited to perform on behalf of South Korea at the Athens Special Olympics closing ceremony.

Neitizens left messages like: "WG is truly conducting activities all over the world!" "Looking like Greek goddesses!" "Do show up in Korea too ㅠㅠ" & so on.

Guest KKANGJI

ATTENTION PLEASE!!

WE ARE COLLECTING YUBIN'S B-DAY EVENT PICTURE!

I WANT ALL INTERNATIONAL WONDERFULS JOIN WITH US! 

CLICK BELOW LINK~

↓↓

http://kimyubin88.com/xe/data/48449

IF U HAVE A QUESTION, CONTACT @yubina_dotcom, or kimyubin88.com@gmail.com 

IT WILL MAKE HAPPY B-DAY TO YUBIN~

IF U HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT, FOLLOW OUR TWITTER, AND RETWEET OUR EVENT NEWS~, AND SPREAD THE NEWS TO UR WONDERFUL FRIENDS~

THANKU

Guest qoxie

They're back in NY. Two time zone hops in a week, stay strong girls.

May yet not stay in the US for long.

Saw something on the grapevine, but the info is rather vague so I won't mention when or where.

Usually indicates JYPE is exploring offers from promoters, though.

It may allow WG to return to Asia earlier (for the JYP Nation rehearsals) at the same time  .

EDIT: Then again, they pulled out WG from the MBC Korean Wave concert so they may have decided against any distractions during the lead-up to Japan.

- - - - - - - - - -

All the Chinese & Korean news only mention WG in passing in their coverage of the Special Olympics closing ceremony.

So I've got no translations to do, unless something more substantial pops up.

Did this for fun. Never heard of the newspaper before.

nHfGY.jpg

http://www.shimindai...et/dev/?p=65258

Next Special Olympics to be held in South Korea

Shimin Daily (Macau) 2011-07-06

[News] The 13th Special Olympics World Summer Games in Athens, Greece has reached a successful end. The Macau contingent took part in the closing ceremony.

The Games' closing ceremony was held at 8pm at Greece's Panathenaikon Stadium. The Macau representatives were canoe coach Zhou Guici & bowler Wu Wenbao. The rest of the contingent cheered & waved flags as the pair entered the arena.

The ceremony's programme was themed around various medieval societies & cultures. The participants sang & danced. Every segment was energetically performed, & the audience responded wth warm applause & cheers. Subsequently, the Summer Special Olympics organizing committee handed the Special Olympics flag to their Korean counterparts. It signifies that, in 2 years, the 2013 Winter Special Olympics will be held in the city of Pyeongchang in South Korea.

Next, 2013 Winter Special Olympics host city Pyeongchang presented a folk-drumming performance. Famous singing group WONDERGIRLS then joined their fellow performers for a finale of spirited singing & dancing, which brought  the stadium atmosphere to a climax. The closing ceremony formally ended with a round of fireworks.

Found some HD caps from ERT 1 on Youtube, with good audio.

WONDER GIRLS - INTRO (Athens Special Olympics Closing Ceremony)

WONDER GIRLS - NOBODY (Athens Special Olympics Closing Ceremony)

WONDER GIRLS - TELL ME (Athens Special Olympics Closing Ceremony)

Credit: JasonSeaman@Youtube

--

This is an HD cam of Arirang from behind

Special Olympics ATHENS 2011 Closing Ceremony 2013 South Korean Performance Part 3

Credit: gemichal@Youtube

Guest xjjjLOVE

The girls are so busy, it must seem like they spend half of their life on a plane now a days TT.TT

I hope they take care of their health!

I never noticed how busy their schedule is, JYP Nation right in the smack dab of everything, it's going to be a hard time with practicing for that and then releasing and promoting the US album, I guess patience is what they really need from all of us right now.

Guest hrmmmhum

I don't know if you remember someone telling us to vote for WG at a 6theory thread on who pulls off retro better: WG or T-ara.

But WG won! =]

There actually seemed to be quite some support for WG in the comments.

Out of 200 votes, Wonder Girls won with 86.

T-ara had 75.

The thread: http://www.6theory.com/forum/index.php/topic/38064-who-pulls-off-the-retro-concept-best/page__st__80

Also, the allkpop article that was posted earlier is receiving a great amount of support! Unlike usual.

160 Twitter tweets (it was 159 before I tweeted it but I don't think it has counted mine, yet),

705 Facebook likes, 829 comments, and 61 allkpop likes.

It's 4th out of the 5 Most Popular articles :]

I read through only the first page of comments or so, but all of the ones I read were supportive.

Not a single bashing or negative one!

Edit: Well, now it's 161 tweets, 708 Facebook likes, and 855 comments. It doesn't make that much of a difference as it is still high, but at least it's still going up like that in minutes.

Guest CuteCheeks

@wonderstruck thanks!

I was looking for the HD fancams from yesterday!

Sunye was stunning, well, all the girls were stunning but Sunye was the most beautiful.

Guest qoxie

Well, I see the news is out since I hinted to wonderstruck in my last session.

WG is listed to perform in another China concert in late July (7/23).

This one is in Qingdao -- aka Tsingtao (i.e. the beer brand) -- in Shandong province, out on the coast.

The full concert title 中国青岛国际海洋节开幕式大型文艺晚会 translates as 'Qingdao (China) International Marine Festival Opening Ceremony Mega Variety Show'.

I saw some vague chatter on weibo yesterday.

It's another place they have never gone to before. (One of the 2 reasons why I thought WG might commit, the other being obviously a handsome paycheck.)

Here is the poster at a ticket-agent site:

R63mK.jpg

Planned concert segment themes (basic descriptions):

t5prl.jpg

Performers' profiles:

UowXL.jpg

Source: http://www.damai.cn/ticket_27899.html

China Qingdao Marine Festival Introduction

China Qingdao Marine Festival, sponsored by the State Oceanic Administration and Qingdao Municipal Government and organized by Shinan People's Government of Qingdao, is the only festival that themed on ocean in China. The Qingdao Marine Festival, held in July every year since 1999, is mainly represented by a high level, national and authoritative international forum on marine science and technology and economic development and a marine science and technology exposition, accompanied by grand opening ceremony and large-scale theatrical performances as well as ocean-oriented activities such as popularization of scientific knowledge, cultural, physical education, environmental protection, sightseeing, gourmet food, trade and economy, science and technology, and job fairs for professionals. The Qingdao Marine Festival is making efforts to show the world the images of Qingdao as an industrial city of marine science and technology, a transportation hub and a city of water sports and to exhibit Qingdao's marine resources, marine ecology, marine science and technology, popularization of marine science, ocean shipping, strength of marine industry and the rich marine cultural connotation for the popularization of Qingdao in the world.

Source: http://www.qdta.gov....Info.asp?id=752

If WG does participate in this, like I said, it should also allow them to return to Korea earlier for the JYP Nation rehearsals.

FYI There are such occasional announcements & mentions on weibo. 

For example, a horticultural exhibition in Central China had also tweeted WG's participation before it became known that the girls left the USA for the China Mobile Awards & the Special Olympics. Guess JYPE backed out of that engagement.

Guest qoxie

Fellow performer Poppin Hyunjoon tweeted a photo of him with Yoobin, I believe. Not sure it's via Twitter or me2day.

Anyway, the Korean media is reporting it.

YDyRD.jpg

유빈, 최근 팝핀현준과 근황 공개 “외국사람 다 됐네”

[2011-07-06 17:56:51]

[뉴스엔 김채현 기자]

가수 팝핀현준이 그룹 원더걸스의 유빈과 찍은 사진을 공개했다.

팝핀현준은 7월6일 트위터에 "원더걸스와 그리스에서"라는 제목으로 사진을 게재했다.

사진 속 유빈은 머리를 금발로 염색하고 섹시한 구릿빛 피부를 과시하며 미소 짓고 있고 팝핀현준 역시 노랗게 염색한 머리를 높게 세우고 독특힌 무늬 티셔츠를 입고 포즈를 취했다.

사진을 접한 네티즌은 “그리스에서 만남을?”, “둘 다 외국사람 다 됐네”, “태닝한 건가?”등 반응을 나타냈다.

한편 팝핀현준과 원더걸스는 지난 4일 그리스 아테네에서 열린 스페셜 올림픽에서 한국 대표로 참석, 폐막식을 장식했다.

(사진=팝핀현준 트위터)

김채현 기자 chkim@

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201107061748331001

팝핀현준, 유빈과 그리스서 셀카 '부럽지?'

|입력 : 2011.07.06 15:50|조회 : 72

[OSEN=황미현 인턴기자] 가수 팝핀현준이 그리스에서 그룹 원더걸스의 유빈과 찍은 사진을 공개했다.

팝핀현준은 6일 오후 자신의 트위터에 "원더걸스와 그리스에서"라는 글과 사진 한 장을 게재했다.

사진 속 팝핀현준은 높게 세운 헤어와 독특힌 무늬의 티셔츠를 입고 카메라를 응시하고 있으며 유빈은 섹시한 구릿빛 피부를 과시하며 미소 짓고 있다.

사진을 접한 네티즌은 "의외의 조합. 멋있다", "그리스에서 멋진 모습 보여줬을 것 같다" 등의 반응을 보였다.

한편 팝핀현준과 원더걸스는 지난 4일 그리스 아테네에서 열린 스페셜 올림픽에서 한국 대표로 참석, 폐막식을 장식했다.

goodhmh@osen.co.kr

<사진>팝핀현준 트위터

Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=G1107060139

Guest wonderr23

Yubin's recently released photo with Poppin Hyunjoon "She looks like a foreigner"

2011-07-06

[Newsen Kim Chae-yun journalist] Singer Poppin Hyunjoon and Yubin's recent photo released.

Poppin Hyunjoon on the 6th revealed via twitter "With Wondergirls in Greece'. Along he published a photo of him with Yubin.

In the photo, Yubin showed off her sexy brown skin and her golden hair. Her smile especially blossomed while Poppin Hyunjoon was seen wearing a unique patterned t-shirt and flaunting a pose.

201107061748331001_1.jpg

The netizens who saw the photo commented, "Did you guys meet in Greece?", "Both of you look like foreigners", and "did you go tanning?".

Meanwhile, Wondergirls were asked to perform at Special Olympics on the 4th in Athens,Greece as South Korea's representatives.

Source:

Newsen

Guest valentino_rossi46

Finally, after long long time, no more tired face, no more less energy Min-puppy, Sun ye in Athens is just so great, her brown hair is so nice, she shouldnt dye her hair to black color anymore, it always make her look old/ tired, cute bang with curly hair is so great. Another reason Sun Ye look more cheerful, more energy in Athens maybe because she had some re-charge battery in Korea wt her family :)

All the girls in Athens trip get 10/10, YeLim look slimmer, other shows their great hairstyles, clothes :). Their outfit and Arirang performance made me jaw-dropping, so so beautiful and showed another side of them :)

Ye Eun diary from Yeeun-impact :)

yennydiary11.png

yennydiary22.png

yennydiary31.png

yennydiary4.png

Ye Eun mentioned she definitely will be in LA, NY or Korea, i wonder why LA? She will go LA for filming movie? Or new album press conference?

Ahh, I want see the bikini SoBin bought for her, but she only showed us the strip :(, Ye Eun has such a curvy body, she will be great in bikini, oh our girls just so preserve, they never showed some revealing outfit :(

Too bad they didnt take photo on MiSo birthday ><, we are so hunger about Mimi photo, well even see her hand in Jia photo make me happy lol. She mentioned she can see some other side of JYP Nation, that day they drank some wine, whether anybody get drunk or high and revealing some truths :P

Guest qoxie

Wow, breaking news.

Pycheongchang just won the bid to host 2018 Winter Olympics!

Watching the live telecast on the news right now; the announcement was made a minute ago.

Scenes of delirium in South Korea. It was their 3rd bid, after narrowly missing out in 2010 & 2014.

WG brought good luck!

- - - - - - -

Poppin Hyunjoon's twitter:

http://twitter.com/p...497089625067520

Guest onedaymaniac

apparently a chinese photographer is in love with sunye.kkk

L2W4h.jpg

FA767.jpg

hNbw1.jpg

QRhNF.jpg

vBB8k.jpg

cr:sunyebaidu,mr.zhang,kenshin