Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wonderr23

The list of artist/staff who greeted Yenny for her birthday~

bakgoeun88 goeun park

언제나 항상 든든하게 어디에 있던지 가족을 지켜주고 도와주는 너는 큰 사랑받을 수 밖에 없는 딸, 동생, 누나야. 너는 지금까지 나에게 살아가는 버팀목이 되어주고 있고 너가 없었으면 나한테 삶은 무의미했을거야. 본보기가 되어 열심히 살아줘서 고마워.

The one and only loving daughter,little sister, and big sister who always keeps the family alive and strong. You are always supportive and without you my life would've been meaningless. Thank you for always working hard.

WGyenny Yenny Park

@bakgoeun88 언니고마워!!사랑해♥♥

Thanks unnie!! I love you♥♥

followjyp JY Park

울 동생 생일축하해~ 올해 박남매의 힘을 보여주자. 최고의 해가 될거야! 아 그리고 이젠 제발 부분 부분 벗겨진 매니큐어 좀 안보도록 할께요~^^

My sister happy birthday~ Let's work hard. It should be the best! ah and please no more messy manicures~^^

WGyenny Yenny Park

ㅋㅋ 매니큐어..노력할께요!오늘공연잘하세요 화이팅!!

@followjyp kk manicure..i will fix it! Do your best today hwaiting!!

2AMONG Lim Seul Ong

예은아 생일축하해!ㅋ 한국와 생파하게..ㅋㅋ

Yeeun ah happy birthday!k let's have birthday party here..kk

WGyenny Yenny Park

@2AMONG 오빠고마어~!ㅋㅋ날아갈께!ㅋ

Thanks brother~!kk I will fly!k

kimwansang KIM Wansang

@WGyenny 해피벌쓰데이!!!!!^^

Happy Birthday!!!!!^^

WGyenny Yenny Park

@kimwansang 감사합니다^^

Thank You^^

missA_jia Jia

@WGyenny zhu ni sheng ri kuai le~~~빨리 한국 오세용!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ같이 놀자!!ㅋㅋㅋ

Happy Birthday~~~Come to Korea quick!!!kkkkk Let's party!!kk

WGyenny Yenny Park

@missA_jia 응 언넝갈께!!xie xie ni♥

Yes i will come!! thank you♥

JOOJYPE JOO_JYPE

@WGyenny 엉니 생일 축축축축!:-) 보고싶어~빨리 한국와아아아>_<늦더라도 파티 하자!^.^

unnie happy birthday!:-) i miss you~come to korea quick>_< let's have a birthday party!^.^

WGyenny Yenny Park

@JOOJYPE 응응 ^^ 고마워~ㅋㅋ 꼭하자!ㅋ♥

ok ok^^thanks~kk we must have a birthday party!k

JANEyjK Jane Kim

@WGyenny 싸랑하는 우리 예니 생일축하해잉!!;)

Happy Birthday to our beloved Yenny!!;)

WGyenny Yenny Park

@JANEyjK 나도싸랑해용♥ㅋㅋ

I love you too♥kk

2AMkwon JO KWON

@WGyenny 예은아 생일 추카해~! 너가 내 생일때 늦은시간인데도 고구마케이크 만들어온거 생각난다! 나도 해주고싶지만..ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Yeeun ah Happy Birthday~! On my birthday i remember you made potato cake for me! I want to do it for you too but..ㅠㅠ kkkk

WGyenny Yenny Park

@2AMkwon ㅋ모양은좀그랬지만맛있었지??ㅋㅋ 말이라도고마워!!ㅋㅋ 얼른모이자~~ㅋㅋ

k although the shape was weird it was tasty right??kk even if you can't make it i'm still thankful!!kk Let's gather together soon~~kk

missA_fei Fei

@WGyenny 예은 生日快乐!생일축하해! 오늘 어떻게 할거야??? ㅋ한국빨리와서 놀장!

Yeeun happy birthday! What are you going to do today???k Come and have party in korea quick

WGyenny Yenny Park

@missA_fei ㅋㅋ 고마워언니~ㅋㅋ 빨리갈께!!ㅋㅋ♥

kk Thanks unnie~kk I will come soon!!kk♥

missA_min min

Yenny님 생일축하축하!! 얼른한국와서한턱쏴아 ~~~~ 키키 오늘잼있게 보내 미쓰유 :-D

Yenny-nim happy birthday!! Come and celebrate with us here in Korea~~~~kiki Have fun today Miss you :-D

dlwnsghek Real Junho LEE

@WGyenny 예은아 생일 축하한다~~^^

Yeeun ah Happy Birthday~~^^

WGyubin Yubin Kim

@WGyenny 생일축하해 울 예니~ Happy Birthday Yenny~ have a wonderful day~

@WGyenny Happy Birthday Yenny~ have a wonderful day~

WG_Lim Hyerim Christina Woo

Happy Birthday to Yenny♥

Guest qoxie

s0zF3.gif

Source: http://weibo.com/jypentertainment

[birthday greetings] May 26 is JYPE's WONDERGIRLS member Yeeun's birthday. Please send her your wholehearted greetings! ^^ [cake] [flowers]

Retweets (143) comments (199)

- - - - - - - - - - -

The comments there are mostly in Chinese (& 10 pages' worth) so I'm skipping them.

Instead, here are the responses to JYP's weibo message, which was similar to on his twitter:

Yenny happy birthday my sis~Let's show the Park family power and make it  the best year ever!And by the way no more messy manicures from now~

As always, his English tweets tend to draw brave "Chingrish" feedback which are quite fun to read:

bE2gv.jpg

p4US9.jpg

TS2Rp.jpg

oonmG.jpg

Source: http://weibo.com/followjyp

Guest qoxie

Looks like Sohee (LoveSick MV) was featured in the latest Mnet Idol Chart Show episode on fashionistas.

Anyone can upload to YT? There's only a Ga-In cut there, as of now.

woXdT.jpg

Cr: ---儀--- @ WGHK

- - - - - - -

EDIT: I received a link to an unlisted YT video.

Here is the clip: Sohee is ranked #6.

110525 ICS Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t73yl5HwzFg

Guest lovepapupi

@ qoxie I just got full video from Todou

1. BigBang G-Dragon
  2. Yoo Ah In
  3. Kim Yuna
  4. DBSK U-Know Yunho
  5. 2NE1 CL
  6. Wonder Girls Sohee
  7. Shinee Minho
  8. SS501 Kim Hyung Joon
  9. Song Joong Ki
  10. BEG Gain
  11. Kara Kang Jiyoung
  12. Tara Hyomin
  13. 2PM Junsu
  14. Kang Min Young
  15. Shinee Key
  16. 4Minute GaYoon
  17. CN Blue Yong Hwa
  18. After School Nana
  19. 2NE1 Park Bom
  20. Super Junior Kim Heechul

Guest yummy_swg

seems like Thai Wonderful still enjoy trending #sayingiloveYEEUN since it's still May 26 here :)

and i heard that it ranks no. 4 on Thailand trending today

btw here's a video for Yeeun from TH-Wonderfuls. We also joined a volunteer spirit network to celebrate EunSun BD too.

Happy Birthday to Park Yeeun (@WGyenny)

CR. MallyJung @ youtube

Sunye and Suzy look a like? ^^ Well it's true that there are some pictures of Sunye when she had brown hair (I think it was just after So Hot and before Nobody) and I can see some similitaries with Suzy but other than this I don't think they really look a like ^^" It's like Sunye and Jessica, it's only when they both had the same hairstyle that they looked similar ^^" I think Sunye really looks like Eugene... They're the real look a like! =D and also Serri looks like Sunye (with a mix of Jessica and Hyunah). Anyway... ^^

I'm happy Sohee is on the list of fashionistas =) I think she should have been #2 just after GD ^^ Sohee is a REAL fashionista XD Everything she wears (even when it's something simple) looks so cool, just because she wore it XD But it's alright #6 is really good =D

Oh by the way, talking about look a likes... Well there's a video of Serri (again XD) she is on Happy Together and the MC asked her about look a likes, and then it's Yoo Jae Suk and Yonghwa (CNBlue) who said Serri looks like Sunye, and you see Kikwang (Beast) he's like "oooh!!" =P They also said she looks like Hyunah =D A mix between Sunye and Hyunah? Don't know why I think it's cool ^^ I miss seeing Hyunah's moments with the WGs (so funny) =D Anyway, here's the video of Happy Together -

Serri (Dal Shabet) is Sunye's look a like (once again XD) on Happy Together

Starts @12:15.

Also something else... Well I'm sure a lot of Wonderfuls already know about this, but since I didn't know (I knew about it yesterday) I think it's OK to share it (there are probably some fans who didn't know about it too XD) So, I found out that CNBlue performed Nobody rock version 2 times, for a concert + for a show, all in 2010... =D It was before Sunye said Yonghwa is her ideal type ^^

100228 CNBlue - Nobody rock version (concert)

100307 CNBlue - Nobody tock version (show)

Starts @8:00.

I have no idea what he said on the show, just before performing Nobody... I know the MC asked them to perform a song from a girl group and then Yonghwa said they'll perform Nobody and I heard something like "fan"? XD Did he say he's a fan or is it just my imagination? XD OK I know all of this is old news XD Sorry XD But now I can say WonderBlue exists =P

Bonus: cute Sunye! I can't resist her >.<"

i30098_sunyecute.gif

CR - wgworld @ tumblr

Guest valentino_rossi46

sunmijjang create this site http://mimimimi0502.wordpress.com/'>http://mimimimi0502.wordpress.com/ to translate Sun Mi twitter into English, French, Thai, Spanish, Chinese <3

mimimimi0502: @WGyenny 쪽 / English: kisses (kissing sound)

@WGyenny: @mimimimi0502 쪽쪽쪽♥ / English: kiss kiss kiss♥

@mimimimi0502: @cha_suuu 한 백만년전에 제 동생이 해준 이야기/ English: what my sibling said to me about 1 million years ago..

(referring that it is already old)

credit http://mimimimi0502.wordpress.com/'>http://mimimimi0502.wordpress.com/

Guest qoxie

lovepapupi -- Thanks for linking to the full video. A lot of fashion heavyweights on that list! lol

- - - - - - - - -

Hmm, I wonder if there's anything to read into G.NA's twitter exchanges with YeBin.

She told Yeeun: "Hope to c u soon love!" & got this reply from the latter: "lets meet up when i get there!"

G.NA later responded to Yoobin's crack about stair-climbing: "take me with u plz lol miss ya!!! We gotta meet up soon.. Somehow lol"

Could the rendezvous possibly be in Indonesia next month?

June is a busy time for Kpop fans in Jakarta.

I saw at least 3 concerts being advertised: June 4 (Suju, Girl's Day, et al); June 11 (IU, Jay Park, G.Na, B2ST), June 18 (2AM, missA, Joo, San E, Lee Hyun)

- - - - - - - -

WG memorabilia: Redpen coin book & the EXR Wonder Style Book.

Speaking of the former, I don't think it was ever properly translated into English.

More than one source, including soompi, used its Hangul-romanized phrase "Pal Gan Pen" (빨간펜) instead. Especially the CFs which WG did for them.

I had learned the correct reference from Chinese translated sources back in the day.

The coin book was a tie-in with the 빨간펜 (Redpen 红笔) magazine by Korean educational publisher 교원 (KyoWon 教元), during the 'Tell Me' days when WG attracted children's advertisers.

t0EV5.jpg

auiAF.jpg

7qxEB.jpg

0ukpt.jpg

0nRnR.jpg

I90Sb.jpg

4bdog.jpg

jO708.jpg

wUIHT.jpg

wUIHT.jpg

lK5H8.jpg

Pi1Yw.jpg

Source: http://blog.naver.co...wpf/70109802018

Guest valentino_rossi46

I hs just randomly clicked on Ye Eun's favorite on twitter, quite fun to read though. Congrat @heartmiso and @MallyJung cuz Yenny watched ur clip <3. Heartmiso's clip is very touching <3, while in MallyJung clip, kamsa Thai-WF for ur event :), i think WGs will love if in their birthday WFs can do charity like this, instead send gifts to them (cuz actually they have a lot already)

U guys remember Ye Eun used to ask us if we need any pray, tweet to her and she will pray for us, so she favorite those tweet to remeber :) and she also mark what food/club Singaporean fans recommend when WGs at SG, suddenly wonder whether they hit Powerhouse that night ><, they would be clubbing queen lol. And Ye Eun mark some Spanish tweet too, I wonder whether she still learn Spanish :D, if she still, her Spanish now must be quite good. Korean will be amazed when Ye Eun back Korea with guitar and Spanish skill lol

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Guest valentino_rossi46

CHAT WITH HER AT FANTASTIC

I miss about 10 mins ><. Now is 6am in Singapore, early morning in Asia so just 40 ppl in chatbox, so Lim was not difficult to read questions like other times :)

No. I was born in Korea

(Fans said her English is good, whether she was born in US)

: i miss the pizza in Chicago

(Fans asked her come to Vietnam )

Pho is amazing

Hi Yasmine

(is your favourite snack still egg tart? i watched the ep of Made in Wonder Girls when you said that today)

Egg tart! HAHAHA

I still love it, but i'm not obsessed with it anymore! & I'm glad. haha

Omg! You have to try egg tart!

Hello to Moroccan fans!!!

Hola to Latin American fans out there!

I am Korean.

Good luck >M<

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I have no idea what he said on the show, just before performing Nobody... I know the MC asked them to perform a song from a girl group and then Yonghwa said they'll perform Nobody and I heard something like "fan"? XD Did he say he's a fan or is it just my imagination? XD OK I know all of this is old news XD Sorry XD But now I can say WonderBlue exists =P

I think Yonghwa said band version (of Nobody) and that he really likes the song.

Happy Birthday Yeeun~

I love the chatbox at fantastic. Today's chat was a fun one! I received a "hi gemma" from lim. print screen and saved :D

I have copied the whole chat including questions that Lim replied to.

LIM IS IN DA HOUSE!

hi

:D

- ****** Hey lim do you like rolling in the deep by adele?***

- Gemma: hello lim

yes i di

do*

hi gemma

i like a lot of songs!! :D

i love all of Boa's songs!

- 림언니 i love when u sing lipgloss song !!! you should rap more ! you're SO CUTE when u rap !!!

Thanks!

What rap song should I try?

hmm

ok!! I will! (not sure what to, majority suggested Nicki Minaj)

- Gemma: do you have a favourite rapper?

I like Nicki Minaj

thanks for the suggestions! ;)

- Lim, were you born in US? because youre very fluent in english??

No. I was born in Korea

- your english is really good lim

Thanks!

i miss the pizza in Chicago

haha

- Im gonna treat you PHO :D

Pho is amazing

Hi Yasmine

- Gemma: is your favourite snack still egg tart? i watched the ep of Made in Wonder Girls when you said that today

Egg tart! HAHAHA

I still love it, but i'm not obsessed with it anymore! & I'm glad. haha

- I've never had egg tart O: is it good?

Omg! You have to try egg tart!

- do you like samgyupsal?

yes i do

Hello to Moroccan fans!!!

Hola to Latin American fans out there!

- Are you Korean or Chinese? *I'm confused* :(

I am Korean

Pure Korean! :D

Good luck on your finals!

Hey guys!! I really wanna stay longer but unfortunately, I have to leave now...!!!!

I'll come back sooon!

>M<

LOVE YOU GUYS!!! THANKS FOR THE GREAATTT CHATTT

Guest shinhdeplol

Yenny!!! Wonder Girls are having a great time!!!:) yfrog.com/h443yxcj

43yxc.jpg

C: @followWG

Omona Lim loves Pho :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest floral93

wglogo.jpg

majority think that the girls are dreaming too big, being stupid going to the US, whatever pessemistic pinkberryes can come up with, but not only have they left their popularity, fans, friends, culture and importantly family to fulfill a dream a group has and help other ethnic groups break in the US

they LEFT EVERYTHING i give massive kudos to the girls..despite many of the pesemistic haters say saying that they won't succeed that there not popular anymore whatever, they still strive and don't OBEY or take in the haters bull. WE'LL just wait till there back and THEN i'll see to it myself LMAO..i mean if there really not popular then why do they have to keep reminding themselves? insecure much? pfft wer not in korea despite not being there i know there still loved infact i know other idols/singers are jealous as even having such opportunity that they won't ever get, with what obstacles they have overcome they will amaze, cry, please, joy whoever hears there astounding stories

there tenacious girls, they said that if they knew in advance how much harder it was gona be in the US they would still go ahead with the long hard enduring work in the US, if the homesick, pain and suffering are not gona stop the girls from achieving their dreams then haters should stop typing on their keyboards and then go fly a kite :]

By going to the US they have achieved alot, alot more then other idols/singer would have if they have had the guts to do it, some achievements are small but its the fact that they have achieved something definetly says something and also the experience allowed the girls to become more open minded to other cultures and have the choice of experiencing it and taking in and improving themselves through their hardships

they know there fanclub members are decreasing, but they also know that their genuine and faithful fans are here to stay and wait for them because they have complete faith in them, just like the fans have faith in them in whatever they want to do.

Is it wrong to strive for ur dreams? who are the haters to tell them what to and what not to dream about? what world would we live in if there weren't dreams we wanted to achieve? it is one of the reasons for us working harder to show our best and improve ourselves. WHAT RIGHT DO OTHERS have to give up on ur dream/goal/plan?

they truly do live up to their name WONDER Girls

Guest jcsmark

^

Thank you. Reminds me of YeEun's encouragement about following your dreams

To love yourself and believe in yourself is more important than anything. People will judge you and pretend to know you very well, but no one knows you better than yourself. If you have a dream and you can see yourself doing it, go for it and never give up. I’ve failed my auditions three times, and I also heard I had no talent from a lot of people, but now I'm here I am on stage every night! Dreams really do come true. -YeEun

------

Jane uploaded another photo of YeEun

Yenny my baby happy birthday:) @WGyenny 생일축하해잉 ㅋㅋㅋ http://t.co/hCmj8nC

26886285.jpg

Credit JANEyjK@twitter

Archived