Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest qoxie

^

Can wait for the scans!

Wonder if it will feature exclusive photos?

- - - - - - - - - - - -

YooMin pic used for fashion article in unnamed China magazine.

Xf8Ur.jpg

Cr: as tagged

- - - - - - -

Yoobin's Kiehl's dress was a Dolce & Gabbana piece, like Sohee's.

Costs a mere £320.00 (USD 519) :sweatingbullets:

Yeeun likely wore the same designer too but I can't find it in the fashion collection.

5hWy1.jpg

JVFr4l.jpg

Source: http://store.dolcegabbana.com/DOLCEGABBANA/search/Dresses/woman/season/main/tskay/436A8784/c/cat_512/gender/D

Credit ---儀--- @ WGHK for the info.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoxie

Lotsa WG pics from the Kiehl's anniversary party in this Naver blog (Kiehl's Korea).

The girls did take photos together with Kevin Jonas & wife.

Yoobin & Sunye(?) are also seen sticking their messages on the birthday wall in the background of another snapshot.

SGa0P.jpg

PC3Yi.jpg

tApIs.jpg

v4i4B.jpg

sW7iN.jpg

ZsgNz.jpg

QfcMp.jpg

A7L93.jpg

64jow.jpg

lw8VQ.jpg

Source: http://blog.naver.co...ea/110109301934

V

There's a second pic with Kevin Jonas. Just added it.

Imgur missed a couple somehow during the bulk reload.

Guest i.said.goodbye

Wondergirls will be included in the June edition of Elle Girl Korea! for a ranking on the top 100 idols in terms of fashion and performance...Sunye, Sohee and Yubin are on the top 20 but Yenny and Hyerim are nowhere to be found. Maybe they are amongst the top 50!

Thanks to kenshin ahjumma for the tip! Peace! :3

This is so awesomeee!

I saw it on twitter but I didn't know if it was true or not!

WonderEffect!<3

Guest darkbrowny

the June edition of Elle Girl Korea! for a ranking on the top 100 idols in terms of fashion and performance

top100 idols... it's not raking.

they estimated idol's talents in many different fields.

star mark represented their score.

Guest jcsmark

I'm really glad to see Wonder Girls featured in more magazines :D

I believe Lady Gaga is the cover of V Magazine, the same issue that Wonder Girls are featured in!

Guest valentino_rossi46

Sun Mi was flirting around when So hee wasnt in Korea lol

dating wt Joo, HyunA and 5dolls Sumi :P

Trans: with Sunmi... we went to COEX's smoothie king.. except for us everyone else are all couples.. I'm not lying.. all of you.. go and eat ice cream....ㅠㅠ / "@JOOJYPE: 선미랑...코엑스 스무디킹에 왔는데..우리를 제외한 모든 사람들이 커플이다.. 거짓말안하고... 전부..다.. 여러분..아이스크림....드세요....ㅠㅠ"

mimi-yaa kkkk I’m eating ice cream again kkk how can you kkkkkkkk I can’t do this. you and hyunah will get me addicted too kkk @leesumi00: @mimimimi0502 미미야 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아이스크림먹음 ㅋㅋㅋ이럴꺼니 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 안되게따 너랑현아도 내가 중독시켜야겠어 ㅋㅋㅋ

credit: sunmijjang

Guest qoxie

Back from RAIN's SG concert. It was a blast ~

Catching up with the day's news....

I can't identify 2 of the party-goers mentioned in the below report.

OmM4F.jpg

Source: http://www.innolife.com/mlist.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=28758

Lee Sun Kyun, WONDERGIRLS ~ attend Kiehl's 160th anniversary party!

Innolife 2011-05-22

On May 19, US beauty brand Kiehl's held a 160th anniversary party at their New York 13th Street [flagship store]. Actor Lee Sun Gyun & idol group WONDERGIRLS represented Korea at the event.

The day's activities reemphasized Kiehl's longstanding slogan to "help build a better world by channeling corporate profits back to society." Celebrities involved include thrice-Grammy winning producer-musician Pharrell Williams (environmental entrepreneurship) & actress Julianne Moore (Save The Children).

Lee Sun Kyun, who represented Korea at the event, will collaborate with Kiehl's in the 2nd half of this year on a special project to help protect Korean traditions & the environment. In addition, designer Richard __ who had helped raise Korea's profile in America; Chloe __; as well as many environmental activists also attended Kiehl's 160th anniversary party.

Guest qoxie

^

Can't find it anymore. Think it has been deleted.

Damage control time? lol

P7BQU.jpg

- - - - - - -

V

I'm so tempted to retweet wonderstruck's screenshot....

Better not. Those who follow this forum will know anyway.

Guest lexp

Finishing touches to the album?

*quoted image*

I think that tweet wasnt meant to be on public hahah~ moonworker twitted again that his supposed to be private direct message was mistakenly tweeted publicly hahahah~ but im so happy to read it! hahaha

Archived