Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valentino_rossi46

I hv just checked Hye Rim's daddy Tae Kwon Do school at Here

poster.jpg

OMG her daddy - tae kwon do grandmaster is black belt 8th dan :o (very few people in the world can achieve 9th dan, they can achieve 10th dan - the highest when they are grand master, have a lot of respect, hournable and over 80 years old), and her brother is black belth 4th dan his gf is black belth 3rd dan. Nobody can bully little Apple lol

Hye rim used to tweet a photo, reveal that she learned tae kwon do when she was young, but dont know what belt color she achieved. If she can achieve black belt, she wont need body guards lol. So Hee also learned Tae Kwon do when she was young. Maknae can protect their unnies :P

LIM IS ON FANTASTIC NOW!!! CATCH HER BEFORE FANTASTIC CRASH LOL

Guest qoxie

^

Nice find. I browsed around.

They have a Facebook too, where they posted links to Fantastics, the Last Godfather, LIM's twitter. She also left a comment there.

Her father looks quite old in the kiddie graduation pics, much older than in the previous photos posted here.

Must have been in his 30s when she was born.

Wasn't there a video of father & daughter going cycling some time back?

Can't help but smile at the mental image of it.

Guest wonderr23

I had a great time chatting with Lim! She's so kind and entertaining to the wonderfuls!!!

:wub: She even said my name~

wjl1f.jpg

When someone asked about the rest of the unnies, she said they are in their room.kkkkkk Too bad i wasn't able to get a hint from her because the chatting session was so fast!! But anyways i recommend that you guys sign up to fantastics if you haven't joined the group yet. It's so fun and who knows maybe you will get a chance to chat with your favorite wongeol.lol

oh and by the way i recorded the chatting session.hahaha Who wants me to upload it on youtube?

Here's the video..

Wondergirls member Lim chats with fans at Fantastics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2fY48Z5Qr0

-------------------

BTW i just checked on JQT's presscon about their US debut since they mentioned Wondergirls. They said that they will do well as Wondergirls.lol which pissed me a little bit but whateverrr.... anyhoo their album will feature a lot of famous singers like Akon, Rihanna, T-Pain and Nicky Minaj. I was so surprised as to how they managed to grab these A-lists stars. It turns out that Melvin Brown(who is their producer) is connected to Akon's company. Their album will be released sometime around August-Sept.

Guest qoxie

^

Looks like you dominated the chat. LOL

Not much pre- or real-time publicity on Twitter, so I don't think many WFs knew?

- - - - - - - -

If Google Translate is correct, a visiting marketing executive took these photos for keepsakes during official business at JYP Korea.

She was making tourist-sy comments with each photo in her Naver blog entry.

The dog kennel in the dance studio caught my eye. Whose is it? Sunye's? Suzy's? JIA's? Hwayoung's?

<JYP/제휴마케팅/2AM/2PM> JYP 제휴마케팅 미팅~~ 고고씽~~

오늘은 JYP에 제휴마케팅 미팅을 다녀왔습니다.

혹시 갔다가 연예인을 볼수있으려나? 하는 마음에

일부러 청담사거리에 있는 JYP건물까지 다녀왔어요~!

JYP 연예인들을 볼 수 있으려나요?

제가 좋아하는 2AM, 2PM와 원더걸스 등등 제가 좋아하는 그룹들 볼 수 있으면 좋을텐데 말이죠...

업무때문에 가는데 사심이 너무 들어갔나요...

k01S8.jpg

건물앞에도착하니.. 건물바로앞에 경쟁사 GS25점포가 있네요..

우리훼미리마트는 길건너에 하나 있구

도시락관련한 미팅이 잘되어야할텐데..  ㅠ.ㅜ 먼가 살짝 불길?

2t399.jpg

오늘만나기로 한분은 2PM, JOO 의 마케팅을 담당하고 있는 아티스트1팀입니다~!!

두둥!!!!! 건물옥상에 미팅룸을 마련해놓았네요!

8Ojd9.jpg

옥상 전경 정말 너무나 좋네요... 뭐라고 할까요?

야외 까페에 온 기분이 든다고 할까요?

ayuyn.jpg

JYP 미팅룸에서 가장 눈에 들어오는 것은 리더를 강조하는 문구들이랍니다.

oC9B0.jpg

어떤가요?

좋은 문구들이 많지 않은가요???

2ERjI.jpg

미팅내용은 일단 비밀이구요

연예인은 못봤지만, 미팅을 마친 담당님이..

지하에 있는 연습실을 보여주셨어요~!!!

fLnpr.jpg

다들 스타는 하늘에서 뚝 떨어지는지 아는데...

연습 또 연습을 한다고 말씀하시더라고요...

kUX0A.jpg

음... 땀냄새!!?? 이곳에서 스타가 탄생하는군여!!!

xbxQo.jpg

마지막으로.. 받은사인시디!!! 짜잔!!

이런맛에.. 도시락마케터를 한다니까요!!! ㅎㅎㅎ

0Fq32.jpg

iPhone_3GS, JYP, 제휴마케팅, 2AM, 2PM, JYP제휴마케팅미팅, 미리의업무, 일상·생각, 훼미리마트

http://blog.naver.co...i16/70108849285

Source:

Guest valentino_rossi46

@wonderr23: please upload the live chat <3

i wanna join but fantastic is super duper slow so i missed it :(

The puppy was called Kim Mi Kkang and was often seen in her FB, twitter, hence Kim Hwa Young seems is the owner. Btw, in JYPE USA, Jane also has 1 puppy, mi kkang's child ? But sometimes, i though Mikkang is Yu bin's puppy, she used to tweet her puppy photo and very simillar to mikkang, and Yoo Bin family name is Kim too, so confusing lol

Mi kkang seems is the most popular amongs JYP nation lol

Guest kay35

I hv just checked Hye Rim's daddy Tae Kwon Do school at Here

OMG her daddy - tae kwon do grandmaster is black belt 8th dan :o (very few people in the world can achieve 9th dan, they can achieve 10th dan - the highest when they are grand master, have a lot of respect, hournable and over 80 years old), and her brother is black belth 4th dan his gf is black belth 3rd dan. Nobody can bully little Apple lol

Hye rim used to tweet a photo, reveal that she learned tae kwon do when she was young, but dont know what belt color she achieved. If she can achieve black belt, she wont need body guards lol. So Hee also learned Tae Kwon do when she was young. Maknae can protect their unnies :P

LIM IS ON FANTASTIC NOW!!! CATCH HER BEFORE FANTASTIC CRASH LOL

Nice. So she is a full Korean but her & the family resides in HK? Sorry, I havent been really on top of things with her. Thats cool, checking out the site now.

Guest qoxie

D5SfZ.jpg

Cr: Woo Hye Rim Facebook (Zax @ soompi)

- - - - - - -

Total Fantastics membership is currently 9,952. Just need another 48 to hit 10,000....

Guest beebella89

Yenny was on fantastic. She mainly accpeted friend requests, and told us she was going to the gym. 

Guest my2wonder

yaaaaay finally <33 :D

oooh sorry guys I didn't post because I forgot my password & I can't order a new password because someone stole my E-mail and he put a lot of rudeness pics and my family & friends got me wrong T^T but I told them what happened to me T~T & then they felt sorry but I didn't forgive them yet < GO OUT

XD BTW I saw a frog in lake and he gave me a KISS [PIC] awww how adorable ~~~ < GO OUT AGAIN

ooh not funny ...

then let me talk about something we all interested on it :D <3 our queen Yenny loves being called Sun’s hubby !!!!!!!! < I don't know if this posted before ?

<H2>

<H2>[scoops] YeEun loves being called Sun Ye’s Hubby!

October 21, 2010 by Ang3l0v3sn0w

As we all know, 2-Ye is Wonder Girls’ Official Couple! ^^

YeEun is known to be the hubby of Sun Ye and she still is! icon_razz.gif?m=1218663768g Looks like she still loves being called the hubby of Sun Ye! icon_biggrin.gif?m=1218663768g

She favourited the following tweet to her!

Woooo~ 2-Ye is OFFICIAL! icon_biggrin.gif?m=1218663768g

2yelove.png?w=500&h=289

2-Ye is LOVED!

[Credit: http://twitter.com/WGyenny/favorites]

Credit : http://wg2yecouple.wordpress.com/</H2></H2>

Guest my2wonder

wgww.jpg?w=595&h=333

guys vote for the Wonder Girls to make them win the Billboard.com Fan Favorite Award <3

link : http://www.billboard.com/features/Billboard-Music-Awards-Fan-Favorite-Award-1005174942.story?page=3#/features/Billboard-Music-Awards-Fan-Favorite-Award-1005174942.story

then you gonna ask me how to vote ? it's easy :D just follow the pics

2.jpg?w=595&h=371

3.jpg?w=595&h=600

and then vote again & again & again

4.jpg?w=595&h=339

Guest i.said.goodbye

^

thanks for the info~

I voted but I'm wondering if we can vote more then once? NVM I figured it out... you can vote more then once.

Guest valentino_rossi46

Nice. So she is a full Korean but her & the family resides in HK? Sorry, I havent been really on top of things with her. Thats cool, checking out the site now.

Yup her parents are Korean, she has Korean passport. Her dad moved to Hongkong in 1988, he used to the coach of Hongkong Taekwondo national team ^^. Her family is living in Hongkong now

Check out Korea Taekwondo Cheung Do Kwan masters promotion clip

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150585380495534&oid=120085794683568&comments

All of the young masters look so cute/ handsome and 6 packs :P, wished i was in HK so i can go there and learn Tae kwon do. Master Billy is Lim's elder bro, master Uni is his gf, she is black belt 4th dan, not 3rd dan. Lim's family and her friends, all are super, lol, she definitely doesnt scare anybody when she is in Hongkong

Guest qoxie

WG mention in the Hong Kong press.

v7fxA.jpg

Source: http://orientaldaily...ubdate=20110511

RAIN's skintight dancing spices up Thai fans

Oriental Daily 2011-05-11

RAIN is performing in Macau this Saturday. He staged a solo concert in Thailand the other day. In addition to provocative dances with female dancers, there were also spectacles of sprinkling raindrops moistening his body & vest-tearing to reveal his pectoral muscles. The dazzled Thai fans were feverish as they watched.

RAIN's mentor Park Jin Young attended  the 'Festival Of Media' in Switzerland the other day, where he announced he is developing a movie 'Wonder Girls At The Apollo' for his pupils. WG will also record a soundtrack album for the movie.

Guest freakloverxx

thanks for all the awesome updates, wonderfuls.

id like to share these awesome edits i found on tumblr.

tumblr_lj9l6evSLU1qc44u6o1_500.gif

cr: fictionandfact@tumblr

tumblr_ll464tcrFY1qamheoo1_500.png

cr:wondermiggy@tumblr

tumblr_lhp5ygcAd51qa43pao1_500.gif

tumblr_lhv3vuAkCt1qa43pao1_500.gif

cr: taent@tumblr

Guest i.said.goodbye

I just read on twitter that JYP Nation JAPAN has been confirmed for August... Do you guys think Wonder Girls be a part of that or will they be busy with their album promotions? I don't think you can have a JYP Nation concert without wonder girls there :D

Guest adikkeluangman

From 2PM thread. No sources cited.

KOREAN MINISTRY OF CULTURE TO INVEST 31.2 BILLION WON ON "NEXT GENERATION CONTENT" INCLUDING 2PM & WONDER GIRLS IN 3D!Posted

Samsung electronics etc will be holding hands with 6 firms. Including the making of 2PM and Wonder Girl's MVs in 3D, they will also be making popular overseas artists' concerts in 3D.

The full article discusses the different types of content they'll be investing in, which also includes 3D video games by LG, SNS (Social Networking Content), a lot of stuff in relation to television and phones, and more! ^^ Cool stuff, eh? ;) Hopefully we'll see this 3D content with both 2PM and Wonder Girls' next comebacks! ^^

Isn't that SNSD 3D MV also by Samsung.

Archived