Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vietboi_tuan

^^

I couldn't access it either but I've seen it before.

Only Wonder Girls are on there. So proud of the girls!

Guest i.said.goodbye

Only Wonder Girls are on there. So proud of the girls!

Wow that's awesome!

I'm so proud of them as well. They are really doing so well :D

Guest xD_YiYi

ABC News

Global Pop Sensations You've Never Heard Of

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/slideshow/unknown-world-pop-stars-make-mark-11361678

WOW..i'm impressed..lols..there's nth to be upset just because their popularity is dropping in korea..

Whenever ppl mention K-pop globally..i'm pretty sure wonder girls will be one of the first few names that comes to their mind ..they're promoting internationally and i'm pretty sure their international fanbase is much larger compared to the rest..they've worked hard for this..to become the "world singer"~ and i'm proud of them =)

Guest jcsmark

omg wondergirls is like everywhere now...lol

btw i need help here

i;m looking for a link of this gif..

i remember i've watched it on youtube but now i couldn't find it anyway, i'm really dying to watch this clip again :sweatingbullets: so could anyone of you share me the link if you guys see/have it by any chances, please~ lol it's ok actually..i hate youtube, they deleted so many wondergirls shows/clips lately, even fancams <_<

I remember this performance. It was so cold that their nose and ears were all red! hmmm I think I might have this clip, when I find it I'll upload it onto yt for you.

edit: Found it! uploading it took awhile but here it is [2007.12.16] Wonder Girls - Tell Me

Here is the screengrab of the ABCnews profile on WG.

Actually they inadvertently admitted how insulated the USA is. "Unknown World Pop Stars" is an oxymoron, no?

I am not familiar with the Caucasian artistes; some of them are profiled as really popular.

But among the selected Asians, WG & Charice are whippersnappers compared to the others.

Faye Wong & X-Japan are more or less JYP's contemporaries, with 20-year careers.

Ayumi & My Tam (whom I am not familiar with) have also been around for over a decade.

screenhunter01aug131447.gif

Source: http://abcnews.go.co...e-mark-11361678

Their list:

X-Japan (Japanese rock band)

Charice Pempengco (Filipina pop star)

Vince Harder (New Zealand pop star)

Ayumi Hamasaki (Japanese pop queen)

Wonder Girls (Korean pop group)

My Tam (Vietnamese pop star)

Kudai (Chilean pop rock group)

Faye Wong (Cantopop/Mandopop pop queen)

Die Antwoord (South African hip-hop group)

Okean Elzy (Ukrainian rock band)

Eros Ramazzotti (Italian pop star)

Guest girls2girls

I remember this performance. It was so cold that their nose and ears were all red! hmmm I think I might have this clip, when I find it I'll upload it onto yt for you.

edit: Found it! uploading it took awhile but here it is [2007.12.16] Wonder Girls - Tell Me

OMG THANK YOU,THANK YOU!!! I MISS THIS CLIP, i like watching their breath, their visible breath, it shows that they working so hard to be who they are today...i favourited it or better way, i saved it on my laptop...it's from sbs -_-

thanks again jcsmark, thank you very much...

Mnet website plugging for Made in Wonder Girls Ep.3. It is airing in a few hours' time.

If correct, the show's focus turns to their 3rd concert (New York).

Looks like a long TV series, although the total episode number is not revealed.

During this period, the girls performed at DC, Atlanta, New York, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Hollywood, Anaheim, San Francisco, Singapore, Jakarta, Vancouver, Seattle, San Francisco, San Diego, Las Vegas, Denver, Chicago, Toronto, Mississauga & Honolulu. (Any omissions?)

2rr8ivm.gif

Source: http://mnet.mnet.com...rStr=&brdSN=902

- - - - - - - - -

WG's upcoming itinerary

Aug 21: Taipei (Taiwan) - 'Mnet Ultimate Live in Taiwan' concert

Aug 22: Kaoshiung (Taiwan) - 'Mnet Ultimate Live in Taiwan' concert

Sep 24: [uNCONFIRMED] Shanghai (China) - 校园风声榜 concert with SNSD (to commemorate Sino-Korean relations)

WG on TV for the rest of August.

Aug 13: Mnet Made in Wonder Girls (third episode)

Aug 14: MTV Korea 'Wonder Girls Season 4' (third episode)

Aug 20: [uNOFFICIAL] Mnet Made in Wonder Girls (fourth episode)

Aug 21: MTV Korea 'Wonder Girls Season 4' (fourth episode)

Aug 21: HunanTV 'Happy Camp' show (WG episode)

Aug 21: MTV SE Asia 'World Stage Live In Malaysia' (2-hour premiere)

Aug 27: [uNOFFICIAL] Mnet Made in Wonder Girls (fifth episode)

Aug 28: MTV Korea 'Wonder Girls Season 4' (final episode)

Open to corrections....

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

ye eun twitter update

19240688.jpg

144893454.jpg

144894459.jpg

-----

miss A’s Jia and Fei express their feelings about Hye Lim

For those who don’t know, miss A’s Chinese members, Jia and Fei, along with Hye Lim, now a member of Wonder Girls, had promoted in China with the name, JYP Sisters.

Although the three made successful debuts in the industry through different girl groups now, they could not hide their feelings on being split up.

On a recent interview with TVdaily, Jia and Fei stated that they miss Hye Lim. Fei stated, “miss A is receiving much more attention than we thought we’d get, and Hye Lim is surprised and happy for us.”

She then continued, “When Hye Lim said that she was joining the Wonder Girls, we were happy but at the same time, sad. Since we worked together for three years, it was sad to see a member leave. However, we are happy that she is doing well, and we hope that the group gains more success. We phone her frequently, stating how much we miss her.”

Even though they split up, the three are doing very well and we hope for them to keep it up.

-----

zzzzad.jpg

89236061.jpg

cdcdcdcdcd.jpg

fdfdfbn.jpg

ffffrfrfr.jpg

kkkkkkk.jpg

lllfi.jpg

nnnnwp.jpg

ssxss.jpg

vvfvfvf.jpg

xccc.jpg

Guest Pike Yenny

Mnet : Made In Wonder Girls Ep 3 [1/4] :

World of Wonder Girls - [100812] Trend Report Phil @ Sohee vs CL (2NE1) ;

Guest Mia_Mia

SunKhun!!!

apart from the cute teasing...Khun took Sunye's glasses and wore them himself and then made Sunye wear his shades

sunkhun after khun made the trade.....aww....i think im falling for them! :wub:

lllfi.jpg

edit : mtv21.gif

credit katyhwang

French wonderfuls dance medley for Sunye birthday. Come on Europe^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC7fN91FD3I

Credit: WonderGirlsFrance

--

About the ABCNews.com World stars list, a short note to confirm that Eros Ramazzotti is a pop sensation in Italy since many years, and has been popular in many EU countries, Spain to name one. Got the impression that the ABC list is not so random, as he's one of the few acts that could be selected to summarize the Italian scene abroad.

Guest Fueled by Ramen

Wow, not only am I all over MTV WG, now in Made in Wonder Girls too... T.T Should have thought better and avoided those cameras LOL.

Thanks for sharing the YouTube link. ^^

The dance medley for Sunye's birthday is so awesome! French WonderFuls are dedicated haha. I even saw a French WonderFul in NYC for the tree lighting back in December~ O.O

---

Also, as a reminder, Over the LIMit is still accepting short (150 characters or less) messages for Lim's birthday!

Post a comment with your NAME and SHORT MESSAGE here at our WordPress or on the forum if you're a member. Please tell all your friends! :P We need lots more messages to make this a special birthday for Lim~

Guest wonderr23

Sunkhun so freaking cute! But really i don't want them to be lovers. I want them more as siblings. blush.gif And Mr. JY. What the hell are you doing? Hugging my yubin hyungg like that? :angry: Guess it's ok since you're wondergirls father. If other men hugged Yubin like that i would totally go berserk. fury.gif

Anyways. Already bought a gift for maknae Lim. But @Fueled by Ramen, i'll drop by your site and make sure to give Lim a love message :wub:

Guest MissBoAngel

SUNlight's gifts have reached Wonderful Korean Cafes!

http://cafe366.daum.net/_c21_/bbs_nsread?grpid=1Bw4K&mgrpid=&fldid=Dn9Z&contentval=0AO2izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz&datanum=2475704&page=1&query=%uC120%uC608&item=subject&jobcode=1&dataidlist=2476193,2476089,2476015,2476014,2475962,2475943,2475915,2475861,2475812,2475704,2475645,2475597,2475538,2475456,2475457,2475451,2475230,2475190,2475010,2474891,&fldidlist=Dn9Z,Dn9Z,Dn9Z,Dn9Z,Dn9Z,Dn9Z,Dn9Z,Dn9Z,Dn9Z,Dn9Z,Dn9Z,Dn9Z,Dn9Z,Dn9Z,Dn9Z,Dn9Z,Dn9Z,Dn9Z,Dn9Z,Dn9Z,&cpage=0&totcnt=6182&listnum=20

http://cafe425.daum.net/_c21_/recent_bbs_read?grpid=1B5Nj&fldid=KM6W&page=1&prev_page=0&contentval=00EIlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz&datanum=54979&regdt=20100813124104&listnum=20

Can anyone with a Daum and Wondercuty account help us translate? A translator was able to tell us that Korean Wonderfuls thought the gifts were nice but the Wondercuty admins locked him out before he could read anymore (you need certain permissions to see certain posts but he somehow made his way around it before they cut his membership).

Chinese fans are also talking about it:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=858097577

--

French wonderfuls dance medley for Sunye birthday. Come on Europe^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC7fN91FD3I

Credit: WonderGirlsFrance

Thanks for posting, they worked hard on that ^^ it's their first project!

--

Everyone remember to support OTL's birthday project for Lim :) .

--

The 3rd episode of MIWG is the best so far! I loved the music and the entire episode was entertaining, even if I don't understand Korean. Mark PD is an awesome director and editor!

Archived