Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest talksound

i know sunye will definitely survive this. she's the leader for a reason. i hope she stays strong!!

happy birthday to sohee!!

when is the tour resuming?

Guest ducklinq

Happy Belated Birthday Sohee! :D

Hope she has a good day even though it isn't the right time for celebration. :(

Guest eidolon

Be Strong Sunye!

Sunye31.jpg

Happy Birthday Sohee!! May all of your wishes and dreams come true! Be safe and stay healthy! =D

Sohee9.jpg

Guest valentino_rossi46

Happy birthday Ahn Chic

In this Flying year, u celebrate ur 18 on plan ha ha :P

They arrived US already? Cuz Jin Woon and Jo Kwon has just up twitter, or 2AM havent gone yet

Guest xjjjLOVE

happpy birthday to our amazing mandoo magnae!

I can't believe she's hitting the big 20 (official adulthood)

never year already...it's insane!

Maybe she have an extremely great one even in this time of grief...

&of course always fighting to amazing Leader Min!

Guest vietboi_tuan

Happy Birthday to SoHee.

Wish her the best of healthy and happiness!

SoHee and Wonder Girls fighting!

Guest jhyekyo

Anyone know when they'll leave Korea or when they'll be arriving in Vancouver? Many wonderfuls from vancouver are wanting to greet and welcome them at vancouver.. please help us, thanks :)

AND FOR PREVIOUS VIP TICKET HOLDERS FROM THE WONDER WORLD TOUR FIRST LEG, HOW AND WHEN DID YOU GUYS FIND OUT DETAILS ABOUT THE MEET AND GREET AND OTHER INFORMATION/DETAILS. PLEASE PM ME! THANKK YOU SO MUCH

Guest Maila_Oscar

[news] NichKhun says Sunye is a fighter

Posted by blueprincess824 on 10:06 AM ·

NichKhun on the 26th said on twitter, "Have to meet up with Sunye", as Sunye's father past away on the 24th, NichKhun and Sunye's other friends have expressed their condolences for Sunye.

NichKhun also said, "Yesterday we went to see Sunye, She appeared to be holding up strongly, She is a fighter. Despite the great sorrow, she was able to overcome this situation strongly" also sending words of encouragement to Sunye.

Meanwhile, Sunye will be resuming her activities with the Wonder Girls as their tour will resume on the 29th. Their Hawaii concert on the 25th and 26th were cancelled and was moved to July 16 and 17 instead. Wonder Girls will be performing in Vancouver on the 29th and the rest of their concert tour will resume as scheduled.

Source: Starnews

Credits: Blueprincess824 @ Dailykpopnews

edit

Erased my original post it may not be heecul tweet on sohee it maybe another sj member tweet talking about himself and grandma stuff I think. So I share this news instead.

Guest doubleAnumbertwo

happy birthday sohee! :)

hope they're coming to vancouver next tuesday!

hope sunye is ok. =(

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

OMG

heechul is the best he is so cute saying that for our mandu

i want to know what sunye doing right now :(

Guest YW1801

OMG

heechul is the best he is so cute saying that for our mandu

i want to know what sunye doing right now :(

Flying to America?

Guest echan01

Flying to America?

Are the Wonder girls currently in LA?? what are they doing there....? are they not suppose to come to vancouver? will be at the vancouver airport today...any vancouverites please contact me if u have any info. thanks!

Guest qoxie

Anyone know when they'll leave Korea or when they'll be arriving in Vancouver? Many wonderfuls from vancouver are wanting to greet and welcome them at vancouver.. please help us, thanks :)

AND FOR PREVIOUS VIP TICKET HOLDERS FROM THE WONDER WORLD TOUR FIRST LEG, HOW AND WHEN DID YOU GUYS FIND OUT DETAILS ABOUT THE MEET AND GREET AND OTHER INFORMATION/DETAILS. PLEASE PM ME! THANKK YOU SO MUCH

followWG had tweeted the meet-&-greet reminder for the opening tour concert, after which the word was passed on mostly via word-of-mouth, message boards, etc.

Sunye & Sohee should have arrived in America now. A Baidu poster mentioned 17 hours ago (6/27, 1:29am China time) that Daum was reporting the duo had already boarded a Los Angeles flight.

No mention of the other WGs (presumably they are together) or whether they are transiting directly to Vancouver.

What is absolutely crucial now is the remaining rehearsal time (esp. if Sunye isn't ready), so they need to get themselves into a dance studio somewhere.

This latest news has predictably drew mixed reactions. Can't say I approve of it too.

The JYP antis are out in full force at Baidu. Another faction is just stunned/speechless, while a minority support Sunye & hope she stays strong.

Sharing some of the more sensible points made, which I think also reflect our sentiments at soompi.

tbc ....

Archived