Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest loveeeWG

Hi everyone, i know WG havent had a subforum yet...

But pardon my ignorance..

What is a sub forum?

OH and I hope they win Inkigayo!!! :tears:

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ why sohee so small??LOL..their heights keep changing.

LOL, I found it extremely adorable. Sohee seems to be ditching her heels lately and I've noticed shes been wearing oxfords or sneakers more. The k-food party song was adorable as well, and I wish I had a chance to see it a couple more times but I remember being hooked onto the song after the first time which is a good thing. The green outfits on music core wasn't as nice as the ones we've seen on music bank but I thought the performance was amazing. I can't wait to see the girls on inkigayo tonight :)

Am I the only one who missed the K-Food party song?! -I knew sleeping late was a bad idea-

<_<

When is it going to be officially released anyway?

tumblr_lurtn1x3pk1r3k0i9o1_500.gif

cr: witnessthewonder @tumblr

EDIT ---

Guys, what is this? I was on Infinite's thread and saw the Girls' name on this picture. It's a magazine for what? As far as i know the Girls won't be going to Tokyo anytime soon @_@

381354_319129841430484_133641009979369_1312740_2165599_n.jpg

^Umma & Appa couple <3

^ why sohee so small??LOL..their heights keep changing.

Well without heel Sohee aren't really that tall, so if they not wearing heel the height will be. Ye eun, Lim & Sohee, Sunye & Yoobin (from tallest to shortest) yeah I like Sohee without heel she look so adorable, like a cute kitty ahah

Guest yummy_swg

Guys, what is this? I was on Infinite's thread and saw the Girls' name on this picture. It's a magazine for what? As far as i know the Girls won't be going to Tokyo anytime soon @_@

*quoted image*

It's a free magazine which SBS Inkigayo gives to the audience :)

i also got one when i went there last two weeks, but unfortunately, the copy i got was November issue T.T no WG in it

Another photo of the girls shared on the girls official facebook,

12032011 after our meet and greet! Thanks for coming! ;)

credits to wonder girls@fb

Lol, Sohee's signature pose is having her eyes closed <3

I can't find pictures from today's fanmeet, except this one

PvwnQ.jpg

Credit: Mai (tundorphin@twitter)

On her twitter timeline there is a detailed chronology of the fanmeet: Yeeun gave hugs, the girls and fans sang Happy Birthday to a boy, and much more.

---

Edit: KFP was just uploaded on Youtube! Still not official yet.

All around the world it's the Wonder Girls...❞ LOL -- I like the Cameo-type voice effect at the beginning and end.

If I heard correctly this song is jointly produced by JY & Brave Sound. Time for Simon & Martina to unleash another attack on producers singing their names in songs :lol:

Do any of the Wonder Girls mention if they keep in touch with Hyuna like they do with Sunmi?

No. I think they largely mix in different circles now. Sad but life goes on.

- - - - - - - -

SBS Inkigayo's official magazine. It's a monthly edition.

I checked: The Seoul-Tokyo Music Festival concert was last month (11/9).

- - - - - - -

Here is my re-translation of the first half of Strong Heart, Part 2. Please don't take out of Soompi WG thread. Enjoy.

The Chinese-subbed clip was released yesterday. 

My reference copy: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/YDtm18MbPYQ/

Lee Seung Gi (LSG): Everyone, let's give a shoutout! Tuesdays nights, Strong Heart! WG is here today! We have also specially invited this pop-idol beauty...

Sohee: ??? 

[Shindong appears in drag, dancing to Tell Me. Screen captions: "Pop idol beauty, who's she?" "Here she comes!" "Unbeatable beauty!" "She's a beauty(?) Sigh?!" "Round eyed~" "A flirtatious ball!" "Te-Te-Te-Te-Te Tell~ Me~" "Walking proudly to front stage..." "'Shocking' a pair of mindful beauties" [MinAhn] "So pretty~" [sunye]" "Unbeatable beauty, who's she?"

Leeteuk: Who are you?

Shindong: Hello everyone. I am WG Sohee's unni, Mandoo Soo! ["dumpling filling"] Flavorful & enriching on the inside!

Leeteuk: Your shocking appearance is very adorable. Can you do it again?

Shindong: One more time for you. *sings* Omona~ [cuts to Sohee's Omona.] Omona~ *pauses*

Leeteuk: You can perform the new song on Strong Heart?

[Shindong & WG perform. Screen captions: "LET's GO!" "BE MY BABY. WG + Mandoo Soo." "WG's 6th member, Mandosoo Shindong!" "How exciting~" "BE MY BABY" "Perfect choreography!" "Adorable WG!" "Mandoosoo Shindong is not bad too!" "A faultless stage!" "His eyes want to devour the camera!" "Mandoosoo bows out stylishly!" "WG refreshes the stage by themselves!" "Ni moseubi jakku kkume nawa~ ♫" [bMBB lyric: "You keep appearing in my dreams~"]

[Shindong 'stops' the performance. Screen caption for next segment: "This feels like how one will really appear in one's dreams!"]

Leeteuk: Here's the first! Here we go. 3-2-1, unveil! [Boom's 2001 photo with his group REKA as styled with an anime concept.]

Boom: This is the old me. Let me first block out the others.

Leeteuk: Next is Lee Bon! What will she look like? 3-2-1, unveil! [Photo of younger Lee Bon, looking haughty.]

Leeteuk & Shindong: You're gorgeous! [Lee Bon breaks the photoboard in two.]

Leeteuk: Next is Song Dae Kwan senior. 3-2-1, unveil! [Pretty-boy photo of SDK from 1976.] He was a pretty boy!

Leeteuk: This time it's our TUTU ice princess. 3-2-1, unveil! [1995 aegyo photo of Hwang Hye Young.] She's still the same now! An unchanged beauty!

Leeteuk: This time it's Yeeun. 3-2-1, unveil! [Yeeun's high-school graduation photo.]

Yeeun: !!! 

Leeteuk: Her graduation photo!

LSG: [jaw drops, startled.] Who was that? Who was that?

Leeteuk: This time it's Haelim. How will she look like? 3-2-1, unveil! [Pubescent photo of LIM.] Such bright-looking eyes! To confirm again, she's a Korean.

Leeteuk: Who will appear in Yoobin's dreams? Let us see. 3-2-1, unveil! [Yoobin's elementary-school graduation photo.]

Yoobin: *shrieks" [she snatches the photoboard.]

Leeteuk: Next is our Jang Jae In. Jae In's past has never been seen before. It's her first unveiling. 3-2-1, unveil! [JJI's elementary-school graduation photo. She snatches the photoboard. Sohee looks back anxiously. Screen caption: "So looking forward! The nation's sister, Mandoo Sohee!" Boom & Eunhyuk approach closer, interested.]

Leeteuk: This time it's Sohee. 3-2-1, unveil! [Chubby photo of young Sohee. She snatches the photoboard & tries to hide behind it. Boom makes a grab, wanting another look. Sunye claps & guffaws.]

Leeteuk: Long time no see, Sunye. Sunye is our last one. We specially prepared 2 photos for you. 

Shindong: One good, one bad. Please pick one.

Sunye: *anxious* The... bad one...

Shindong: Let's start with the bad one, then.

Leeteuk: What will she look like? 3-2-1, unveil! [Funny 'So Hot' closeup of Sunye.] Who was that? Let me see again! [screen caption: "Snorting?"]

Leeteuk & Shindong: This time it's the good one. Let's see it. 3-2-1, unveil! [Another 'So Hot' photo with similar expression.]

Shindong: It's the 'same' photo! 'Same' photo! [He alternates flashing both photos to the camera.]

Leeteuk: How come? How come? [Yeeun is ROFLMAO. Segment ends.]

LSG: Everyone knows Sohee as Mandoo Sohee. Do you like the nickname?

Sohee: Everyone used to look at me & call me Mandoo Sohee. I did hate it a little. But I like it now.

LSG: That proved how adorable you are. It brought out the protective instinct in you.

Boom: Did you have the nickname when you did the Omona?

LSG: *distracted* Sorry. Shindong, aren't you going to change outfits? [Shindong preens in response.] You startled me.

Boom: There's a WONDER sign behind him. It's making me feel like he's going to perform or something!

LSG: Who are you supposed to dress up as?

Shindong: The makeup takes after Sohee's. The hairstyle is Yeeun's.

LSG: I thought it was a HEADWICK! [Lampoon photo of Hedwig from the 2001 transexual punk rock movie.] *reads Sohee's blackboard* "Oppa, please don't look at me." [Sohee blushes.]

Boom: Now that the courtship ban is over, things are going to get more interesting.

Sohee: This was a personal experience. It was a very embarrassing incident for me. Usually, I won't wear makeup when I'm offstage. I would dress casual when going to the gym. *sigh* That day, I woke up late, just half an hour ahead. While washing up, my face was bloated. I went anyway. The gym instructor was startled at how puffed up I looked.

Boom: So you were a huge mandoo then!

LSG: Her face is now reddening... She's a kimchi mandoo. Kimchi mandoo!

Boom: Blushing means kimchi mandoo? Okay, blushing.

Sohee: That day, the gym instructor said: "Let's just do these exercises." So I sought to blot out by exercising hard. Just then I saw someone familiar-looking also working out. Our gym gets a lot of celebrities. He is a HALLYU STAR beloved by people of all ages & gender...

Boom: A HALLYU STAR beloved by everyone!

Sohee: What should I do? Couldn't let him see how I was looking then. I wanted to hide, but he walked over to me. He said, "Ah, Sohee. Hello."

Boom: He recognized you anyway. With your face bloated & not wearing eyeliner. [Sohee crosses her hands to signal no.]

LSG: Sohee, don't you look the same with or without makeup?

Sunye: *explains* Her features remain the same. But her face tends to puff up badly in the morning.

Boom: Puff up badly.

Sohee: I was greatly mortified. He said, "Hello, Sohee." I went "Ah, hello" & avoided him like this [mimics looking away]. I thought he would leave after greeting. But, "You are in Korea." He was starting a conversation!

LSG: Wait, wait. I think I know who that pdrs is.

Sohee: !!!

Boom: He realizes something after hearing all these.

LSG: Yes. I think I know. But let me hear more...

Sohee: So I went like this. "Ah yes, yes." Like this. I dare not look at his eyes. I thought he would say, "Do continue your exercising." But he said, "Are you readying your new album?"

Boom: Aigoo, that person is insensible.

LSG: *reacts* Really? How could the insensible be a HALLYU STAR.

Sohee: Kekeke.. [screen caption: "Cool it~ The Hallyu star will get angry on hearing this~"]

Boom: How did you reply?

Sohee: I was apprehensive about continuing the chat. We were indeed readying the new album back then, but I said no. [Everyone laughs.] I said no. I said no.

LSG: You were afraid that he would comment, so you preempted with a straightforward no. 

Sohee: He was very friendly with me, yet I was so chilly in response. I want to take this opportunity to tell him it was unintentional.

Everyone: Who's he?

Boom: You must tell us who he is as you apologize.

Eunhyuk: Is he a singer or actor?

Sohee: He is an all-round entertainer.

Boom: There are not many all-rounders around. Our MC must be considered as one.

Eunhyuk: What is he like?

Sohee: His expression is very cheerful when he laughs... [she gestures a ear-to-ear grin. LSG grins ear-to-ear.]

Boom: A person with a cheerful expression when he laughs. There are not many around. Lee Seung Gi, Ryu Shi Won, Kim Hyun Joong, Choi Si Won. The person with the most cheerful expression among them is... *looks suspiciously at LSG*

LSG: !!!

Boom: Lee Seung Gi tends to be very cheerful.

LSG: Who's going to ask Sohee?

Sohee: It's Lee Seung Gi! [screen captions: "The insensible Hallyu star is Lee Seung Gi!" "A sense of betrayal promptly engulfs the TV studio."]

LSG: You're saying I am insensible!

Byeon Gi Su: Me? *bows* I apologize.

Eunhyuk: Everyone knows how you think about Yoona... You must like to chat up girls very much! [Everyone laughs.] I'm not joking!

LSG: To see her [sohee] in person on that occasion, I was wondering, "Am I dreaming?" Thought a lot, yes.

Boom: So how did you feel after seeing Sohee?

LSG: Actually, I.. for me... It was in Hanshin(?). There was this child-like student. I caught a view of her back as she arrived...

Boom: *admits* That's a superb description.

LSG: A student. Yes, a student. Instead of being at school, I was wondering why she came to Hanshin(?) to exercise. I was aimlessly working out, then realized she looked very familiar.

Boom: You ought be focused on your workout. Why look elsewhere?

LSG: *lifts fake dumbbells* I was doing this, & looking there. [He looks like a poseur, showing off. Everyone laughs.] I looked backwards. Noticed these cheeks like Sohee's. But the eyes were different!

Boom: *realizes* She wasn't wearing eyeliner!

LSG: I wasn't sure about the eyes. On instinct, I walked towards Sohee & said, "Sohee, hello." But Sohee didn't look very pleasant. I thought she was suffering heartache! [Everyone laughs at his over-analysis.] I didn't know it was fluid retention. *hilariously mimics Sohee with heartache*

Sohee: *embarrassed* Ahhhh....

LSG: She refused to look at me! It would be awkward for me to just turn back. She didn't look very well. So I asked, "So you are in Korea?" *mimics Sohee with heartache & nodding yes* 

Kim Young Chul (KYC): Still with heartache!

LSG: She continued to refuse looking at me! It made me think, "So she doesn't like me?"

Eunhyuk: First-time experience for you!

LSG: Yes! *laughs* So I asked if she's readying an album. She said no, that she's not. 

Boom: You thought she wasn't?

LSG: Yes. Yet one week later, I saw WG making their comeback! [cue MV snippet.] Before hearing what was said today, I really thought that Sohee dislikes me.

Boom: It's just a misunderstanding, right?

LSG: It's a misunderstanding. A misunderstanding.

Sohee: So I have been hiding from Seung Gi whenever I work out.

Leeteuk: You would leave only after Seung Gi is gone? Or leave first?

Sohee: Leave only after he's gone.

Boom: She was half-hiding while working out.

LSG: So Sohee thought all along that I didn't see her.

Sohee: ??? 

Everyone: What?

Eunhyuk: He's watching all along! He saw it all! 

Boom: Lifting weights & checking out others! [Eunhyuk mimics lifting while glancing left & right. A cartoon shows LSG oogling all the girls exercising.]

KYC: Didn't you ever run into each other outside?

LSG: Of course not. *laughs* After leaving, I go elsewhere to exercise. [screen captions suggest underlying intention: "Better leave first, since Sohee looks very mindful." "Our gentleman MC Seung Gi is protective towards Sohee."]

Boom: Leeteuk, you are so silent sitting back there. You look like a church-going oppa! *hints* Didn't you say you want to work out with Seung Gi? Church-going oppa. Our church-going oppa.

Leeteuk: [To Sohee] Seung Gi oppa. Do you like him?

Sohee: What?

Boom: *laughs* Why suddenly ask this?

LSG: No, wait a minute! 

Boom: [walks away, then asks Leetuck] Why is your face reddening so much? Mention Sohee & you are blushing like that! [Returns to seat.] While listening to her speak just now, he was leaning in this closely!

Leeteuk: Please let me pray...

[LSG opens the floor to let other guests talk about eyeliner vs. no makeup.] 

LSG: Girls lose their self-confidence without cosmetics. I should sympathize, by not chatting up girls not wearing makeup. I mustn't even say hello. [To Sohee] Having seen you without makeup, can we now say hello?

Sohee: Okay.

TBC next time (segments with Sunye & WG as a group).

Guest nambo07

I don't know if they regularly contact Hyuna, but heres a video of Sunye hugging Hyuna when WG were promoting 2DT and i believe Hyuna was promoting change

Hmm.. since it wasn't today.. fingers crossed I'll catch the girls on Star King next week..

I hope to see the girls on Running Man that would be pretty mean and a crack up lol

I don't know if they regularly contact Hyuna, but heres a video of Sunye hugging Hyuna when WG were promoting 2DT and i believe Hyuna was promoting change

@nambo07

Hyunah wasn't promoting change, she was promoting 'Huh' with her group.

Guest beceshawtti3

HyunA was promoting HUH with 4minute. What are you saying

Hi, can anyone tell me where to watch or download the subbed video of WG's strong heart episode? I cannot watch from youtube since SBS is blocked from my country and as far as I know, Wondersubbers still didn't sub the episode yet.

Archived