Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest TheArchangel

Gaon Chart releases chart rankings for the final week of November!

by GhostWriter

The Gaon Chart is the national chart of South Korea and is intended to be the equivalent of Oricon in Japan and Billboard in the United States.

Check out the chart rankings for the week of November 20th to November 26th below!

===

< Gaon Chart National Digital Singles Ranking >

1. T-ara – “Cry Cry”

2. Wonder Girls – “Be My Baby”

3. Busker Busker – “Seoul People”

4. Dynamic Duo – “Until the Sun Rises (Girl)”

5. Noel – “I Miss You”

6. Huh Gak– “I Told You I Wanna Die”

7. miss A’s Suzy – “So Many Tears”

8. Ooh La La Session – “Together With You”

9. Ooh La La Session – “Western Sky”

10. Kim Dong Ryul - “Replay”

< Gaon Chart National Physical Albums Ranking >

1. JYJ – ‘In Heaven (Special Edition)’

2. T-ara – ‘Black Eyes’

3. Lee Seung Gi – ‘Tonight’

4. 2NE1 – ‘Nolza! (1st Live Concert Album)’

5. Wonder Girls – ‘Wonder World’

6. Dynamic Duo – ‘Dynamic Duo 6th Digilog 1/2′

7. A-Pink – ‘Snow Pink (EP)’

8. Yiruma- ‘The Best – Reminiscent 10th Anniversary’

9. Jang Woo Hyuk – ‘Back to the Memories’

10. Kim Dong Ryul – ‘KimdongrYULE’

—-

Source:

Gaon

taken from allkpop

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm don't think Me,in will ever be promoted (sadly) BUT let's not lose hope that they will perform it on a special stage.

kk... has anyone here noticed that Hyuna wore a fluffy thing on her wrist in the Troublemaker MV? kk. Still a Wonder Girl afterall! :)

Guest UncleSam

[Comment] JYP Artist Marketing Contest (마케팅 공모전)

cr: wondergirls

JYPE should really start putting subs in their vids.

안녕하세요. 원더걸스입니다. 2011년 JYP에서 마케팅 공모전을 실시합니다. 공모전 주제는 Artist marketing 아이디어 입니다. Fan Marketing, New Media Marketing 신사업등 독창적이신 아이디어를 가지신 분이라면 누구든지 참가하실수있읍니다.개인은 물론 4인 이하의 팀으로도 참여가능합니다. 우승하신 분에게는 상금, JYP해외지사 탐방 그리고 JYP 입사시 특별우대가 있읍니다. 그리고 관련내용은 JYP 홈페이지에서 더 자세히 확인해 보실수있읍니다. 관심 있으신 분들은 많이 많이 참여해 주시길 부탁드리겠읍니다.

Hello, we are the WGs. In 2011, JYP will hold the marketing competition. The area of the competition is “artist marketing.” Anybody with unique ideas can participate in the competition including the area of fan marketing, new media marketing, new business model and etc. Individually or team up to 4 members.The winner will receive the prize money, a chance to visit the JYP oversea office(s?? don't know single or plural) and the special placement if recruited by JYP. Please refer the details in the JYP website. We expect and hope many interested would participate in the competition.

Guest TheArchangel

Guys, don't forget to vote for WG in Mnet. The poll is until Monday and you can vote once per day per account. Here's the link.

Please don't hesitate to post if you have any question regarding registration and voting.

Guest TheArchangel

생방송 SBS 인기가요

- 제 650회 -

12월 4일 오후 3시 30분

<생방송 SBS 인기가요>!

Take 7!

A pink [MY MY]

제이세라 [그댄 정말 모를 거예요]

Seo In Young [Oh My Gosh]

Noel [그리워 그리워]

Lee Seung Gi [친구잖아]

T-ara [Cry Cry]

Wonder Girls [be My Baby]

# Comeback special #

- Dynamic Duo [불타는 금요일]

- IU [너랑 나 / 별을 찾는 아이]

# Special Stage #

- Trouble Maker [Trouble Maker]

- After School [Love Letter]

# Take 7 Performance #

- A Pink [MY MY]

- 제이세라 [그댄 정말 모를 거예요]

- T-ara [Cry Cry]

- Wonder Girls [be My Baby]

# Hot Misic #

- 윙크 [아따 고것참]

- 크리스피 크런치 & 시현 [금붕어]

- C-REAL [No No No No No]

- 에이블 [사랑해 이 말밖에]

- MY NAME [Message]

- 서영은 [그저 너 하나]

- 레드애플 [어쩌다 마주친]

- 이지혜 [로켓파워]

- 트랙스 [창문]

- 손호영 [예쁘고 미웠다]

# Fresh Music #

- M signal [옷자락이라도]

- BANG&ZELO [Never Give Up]

- B1A4 [My Love]

Source: sbs.co.kr

Guest WonderfulSohee

Wonder Girls K-Food Party is Out!

Apparently this was leaked. 

So make sure to watch the actual mv a lot when it comes out okay :)

EDIT: The video i snow privated, let's all keep it cool and wait for the official one to come out.

Wonder Girls K-Food Party is Out!(The site takes quite a while to load, please be patient)http://www.56.com/u7...jUwODAzODA.htmlWatch it on Youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3FqmKJUBl-Q

It's catchy lol..

Far out if it had different lyrics i would've loved for the girls to have it on their album lol

Oh haha their k-food song is so catchy and cute; also Yoobin rap was total jjang. K-swagger lolololol

i also like the music vide, Sohee and Lim sing a lot and their english got so good. They improve big time cant wait to hear them sing more with the US album.

Guest UncleSam

I am bored so I translated the clip(maybe somebody did already). Enjoy.

Wonder Girls_Lim,Yenny,Yubin_111120_@Sensitivity Castle

A soldier pulled three female refuges(red, blue and white china dress)

이리 오너라.- Bring them here,

(shout)문턱 조심해.-Watch the step (three lined up)

(the general)복면을 베끼거라 Take the masks off

(The soldier pulled off the masks. WG appeared.)

(the King)Wondergirls!! 원더걸스고 뭐고 감수성에 쳐들어온 목적이 무었이냐? 너부터 말해보거라.

Wondergirls.?! Don’t care Wondergirls or else. Why are you, here in Kamsu Castle. Start from you.

(Lim) 我呀 你知唔知我係邊個呀? 你有冇食過蛋撻呀? 因為我最鐘意食既野係蛋撻!- Cantonese

Me!!? Do you know who i am? Have you eaten egg tarts? Because my fav food is egg tarts.

-gibberish for most of the audience, so random

(Sad ~~~ melancholic ~~~ Music)

(General with the red armor to the man with the colorful dress) 야 니가 청나라 오랑케니까 통역쫌해봐! Hey you, you the barbarian from Ching, translate.

(man with the colorful dress) 난 영어 밖에 못해. I can do only English.

(Yeun jumped in) Really so you can speak English. Oh, we just came back from America like a month ago and we are so excited to be here.We…

(the man with the colorful dress cut in) 차라리 우리를 죽여라. We, rather die.

(the king-brown armor) 좋다. 죽이기 전에 한가지 질문을 하겠다. 너희들은 어느 진영(陣營-reading Jinyoung)에서 왔느냐.?

OK, before you die, I have one question for you. Which camp(jinyoung) are you from?

(Yubin) 우리는 박진영(Park Jinyoung)에서 왔다. We came from the Camp Park.(proudly declaring) Laugh…

(the King) 정말 유치하구나. 사약을 멕여라. Wow, how ridiculous. Then, let them drink the poison.

(the general)사약을 가지고 오너라 Bring the poison.

(the eunuch-the man with the blue cloak brought the poison) Yei~~

(the general) 참 받거라. Receive this, at once. (giving the bowl with poison) 어서 마셔라 Drink

(Yubin-shaking the head) 난 못 마신다. I, I won’t.

(the King) 마셔라. Drink.

(Yubin) 못 마신다. No I will not.

(the King) 마셔라 마셔. 언제까지 어께춤을 추게할꺼야~~. Drink, Drink Now you even make me shoulder-dance!

(General and other people started to the ‘Nobody dance’ and sang)

Nobody Nobody one shot. (clap clap) Nobody …

(the King)뭣들 하는게야 . What are you doing, lads!

(everybody) 전하 Your highness.

(the King) 마셔라 Drink

(Yubin) 난 못마신다. 차라리 내 목을 쳐라 I will not. Rather cut my head off.

(the King) 못 마셔! 그렇다면 흑기사—아 You won’t? Then now I can volunteer.(raising the hand)

(audience) Ha Ha Ha (sad melancholic music and the king was ready to drink)

(the general) 아 찐짜. 지금 뭐하는 거예요.Wow, Wow. What are you doing?(accusing the king the weak mind)

(the King) 아 내가 마셔주고 소원들어주고…그러면 Oh, I will drink because they sang ‘Tell me Your Wish’!!

(the general) 여자들만 나왔다 하면 소원들어달레(still sad music continued)

Women always like this, ‘get me as I wish!!’

(the King) 아 그게 아니고 원더걸스 노래도 있잖아. ‘소원을 말해봐’ Oh not that, they, Wondergirls sang “Tell me your wishes(Genie).”

(Yubin slapped the King’s face) Ha ha ha (audience)

(Yubin) 그건 소녀시대노래 쟎아! 야 빈정상했다. 가자. What the “””””, that’s the song of SNSD. Damn No Respect! Let’s go. (Ready to leave)

(everybody stopping them) Ei,,,,

(the King)내가 늙어서 그래.. I am sorry I can’t tell. I am old(changed his posture majestic) 에이 Err

(everybody)전하 Your Highness

(the King) 감히 빰을 떼려.You dare to slap my royal chick(stared back to WG) 목을 쳐라 Cut the heads off,

(the general) 이리오너라. Bring them here at once.

(the man with the colorful dress jumped in) 아니된다. 나를 죽여라 No, No, No, Kill me rather.

(WG held the arms and shoulder)안되요 You can’t(pulled off the dress)

(Sad music- the guy hid the important parts)

(the general) 아이 너무 볘꼈ㄷ-ㅏ.아이돌이 왜그래. Hey, why do you strip him? Are you not supposed to be idol singers?

(the eunuch) 아 변태돌. Wow, you are perv idols!

(the man)아이 왜 옷을 찢어.너희들 너무 선정적이야. 누구한테 배웠서? Why did you tear off my cloth? Too, exposing! Where did you learn to be exposing?

(the eunuch) JYP 아에 Yes, JYP(JYP danced once with a transparent plastic pants.)

(the general)전하, 선정적인 오랑케들을 잡았사옵나이다. Your Highness, we caught these kind of exposing barbaric enemies.

(the King)백성들에게 승전보을 알리고 궁악을 울려라. Shout the Victory to the people and blow the trumpet of triumph.

Guest crazycindaye

I Hoping that they will perform me in for their special goodbye stage or something. Kinda wish they had an MV for me in since they did film a teaser .

^

^

@UncleSam  Thanks for the translation. Hey, you can understand Chinese too? ^^ Anyway, since you can read Hangul: Is 'Human Target Awards' the correct (or the closest) English for 휴먼대상 시상식? The Google translation now seems to be du jour. But doesn't 대상 refer to 'accomplishment' here, as per the Golden Disk award? A Chinese translation I saw described it as 'People's ['human race' is also acceptable] Daesang Awards.'

- - - - - -

The media has reported the critics' choices. Their version of the experts' comments are also slightly different (& made more sense), so I have re-translated anew.

17dgq.jpg

Source: http://www.koreastar...m/sc/news/13363

Guest xoxoyoobin

Found these fancams from YT:-

[Fancam] 111202 Wondergirls - Interview [??] by drighk

LINK

I heard something about US. Can anyone translate please?

[Fancam] 111202 Wondergirls - Be My Baby (Sohee) [??] by drighk  

LINK

cr: drighk @YT

Guest freakloverxx

thank you UncleSam for translating that clip.

wonder girls are smiling a lot since they comeback.everyone is so cheerful,makes me smile watching them.

how i wish the news of them performing Me In as follow up promotion will be true.

Archived