Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

anne_jaybo :

i know and i'm soo happy that they are back and everything you have no idea i've been a fan of them since tell me days

i'm just sharing my feeling here with the wonderfuls i know i'll get over mb at the end :lol:

it just that i really wonted them to win today that's all :P

----

happy sumii day ;D

tumblrlv2towg45j1qcdyr6.png

cr:bevarde

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading this kinda make me sad and I can't help but to comment.

I am more of a Sone than a Wonderful but WG was the first Korean girl group that I listen to and follow. I just want to say don't be too saddened by the fact they're not winning, WG did great with this promotion. Be My Baby (despite me not enjoying it as much as their previous songs) is actually very well received in Korea. They did achieve many things already and even if they didn't receive that many weekly awards this time around, as long as there are Wonderfuls cheering for them, supporting them and their song be well received I'm sure they're happy.

So don't be too sad okay. I'll be looking forward to their future projects and I wish them and Wonderfuls good luck.  :)

Having read comments from both LeeNa and anne_jaybo.  I gotta post this comment to thank you both. 

LeeNa, is like a little wonderful, who wants the Queens to win on this weekly KBS's trophy but they lost.  So LeeNa feels sad but just keeps it heself.  My advice is no need to feel sad. Winning a weekly trophy on Korean music programs is always a good thing to celebrate but it is not really the major concern for the Queens and us cuz the best is yet to come for all of us.  Even it's only normal to feel disappointed but we can let it pass. It's only a weekly trophy.

anne_jaybo, a nice SONE, who fully understands Kpop is just an entertainment like any others.  There is always win and loss taking place any moments in all entertainment worlds. I am happy for her to celebrate SNSD's win but am more happier for her to write a nice comment to comfort LeeNa on this thread.  It is not that this thread doesn't allow any criticism or any negativity, it is that yours must come with senses and sound facts.  When anything beyond that, it will no longer be rational comments but something else. Then it will be more about motive and irrational behavior which can not be reasoned no more.

Both your comments are simple and direct, it is a pleasure reading it. At least it is for me. Thanks.

Guest TheArchangel

What are the current polls again?

1.) Mnet

2.) SBS MTV

3.) GDA

From what I know, you can vote once a day here. Any polls I missed?

Guest ekin2612

Guys, don't forget to vote for WG in Mnet. Here's the link. You can vote once a day. The poll ends in 60 hours. Some time in Monday. Currently WG are in 2nd place behind MYNAME.

[EDIT]

Pls don't hesitate to post if you have any questions in registering or voting.

hey,, i already try so many times to register.. but i cant.. i always received not matching no... something like that,, what to do? i really want to vote our girls

Guest TheArchangel

hey,, i already try so many times to register.. but i cant.. i always received not matching no... something like that,, what to do? i really want to vote our girls

Try this. This usually is what's wrong:

1.) Register in Internet Explorer (everything in Korea is IE-friendly)

2.) Check spam filter for authentication number. (I'm using yahoomail by the way).

Do reply if you still can't register.

Enjoy the comeback, people. Don't be obsessed over rivalries & chart rankings. I expect WG will remain in Korea for winter, until maybe Feb. Music promotions typically occur in 3-month blocks (for both Korea & the USA). It happened with Tell Me (although the Virus continued despite the girls switching to the followup Ee Babo), So Hot, & Nobody (which fortunately extended into the year-end shows). For perspective, BEG had apologized the other day for their own 2-month album campaign, which they admitted was shortened. 

I can't envision how productive an earlier return to America can be either, unless it's to film a new MV. Promoting the TeenNick movie is also likely to take place in Los Angeles in lieu of New York.

Besides, KBS Star Life Theater 스타인생극장 has already mentioned a 15-episode 4-episode WG series slated to air from mid Dec, according to a Korean report. (The news was posted earlier.) If the earlier series is any indication, each episode will last 35 minutes, airing Mon~Thu. 15 episodes mean it should last about a month. I'm just not sure if WG is already filming on the side (it's likely to be reality-based) or if they plan to focus on it closer to the planned telecasts. EDIT: I re-checked the info. It is 4 episodes, to air Dec 12 to 15.

- - - - - - -

Meanwhile, enjoy these.

윌튼콘테스트 - 협찬 케익.. 원더걸스~

(Wilton Contest-sponsored cake.. Wonder Girls~)

5ESHe.jpg

H8lRi.jpg

7H8nX.jpg

YnctQ.jpg

6GwEc.jpg

7haSn.jpg

koNDg.jpg

QbyAH.jpg

M6UL1.jpg

blZPD.jpg

Ymo9C.jpg

qElus.jpg

Source: http://blog.naver.co...co/100144710745

It's from the Wilton Contest Korea exhibition at the Seoul Cafe Show 2011 trade fair.

egjdO.jpg

More cake photos (SNSD, Kara, 2NE1, Rain) by another K-blogger here: http://blog.naver.co...na/110124907110

MNET

…Go to this page http://www.mnet.com/album/234961 then scroll down ,click box 번호 then the play button.This is like streaming make sure you have already account on MNET..

And please Wonderful keep on streaming..ONLY BE MY BABY…

[sORIBADA]

1: Go to this site: http://www.soribada.com/#/ (the links will change for some weird reason so make sure to re-type it exactly as soribada.com/#/

2: There is a chart on the LEFT side, click on Be My Baby and a small playlist will appear at the bottom like this:

3: Click on Be My Baby several times to create the playlist with JUST Be My Baby. You can have Be My Baby up to 50 times but that’s a bit too much for probably only 10-20.

4: Click on the icon next to the heart and a list of songs on the playlist will appear like so:

5: Then click play and let it play. You can mute the computer’s sound but not the sound on the playlist. When it finish playing all the song. Click the 1st Be My Baby on the list and it will play again.

———————————————–

[OLLEH]

1: Go to this site: http://www.ollehmusic.com/#/AlbumDetail/f_Album_info.asp?album_id=80272947

2: Click on this icon:

3: After all the songs finish playing, refresh the page and repeat the steps.

————————————————

[bUGS]

1: Go to this site: http://search.bugs.co.kr/total?q=원더걸스

2: Click on Be My Baby then let it play like so: Stream.png

3: Only click BMB because we’re focusing on increasing score for BMB and it will continue on the play the song so no need to repeat for this.

————————————————

[MELON]

1: Go to this site: http://www.melon.com/cds/album/web/albumdetailmain_list.htm?albumId=2030418

2: Click on Be My Baby then play it like so: Stream2.png

we are only going to stream Be My Baby.

3: When it finish playing the song, close it and repeat the steps. It won’t continue on to repeat the song.

EVRYONE PLEASE WHAT IF T-ara win over WONDER GIRLS .ANd that will be so much hurt….PLEASE BE WONDERFUL!!!

^^ 15 ep series??? That is the best news ever!!

Is it official already? Can i ask where you got the info from.

I'm really excited now. More things to look forward to.

Sooyoung and Sunye were so cute at the end. You can tell they are good friends.

registered and login to Kopwave (golden disk awards) but found no wonder world on the list. someone please shed a light.

by the way Mr. simple got 50.x%.  wow.

one more thing, I always like cakes made by fans for their favorite idols.  they always look so pretty, yummy and detailed.

^^ 15 ep series??? That is the best news ever!!

Is it official already? Can i ask where you got the info from.

I'm really excited now. More things to look forward to.

I stand corrected. After re-checking the info, WG's Star Life Theater series is for 4 episodes. (It was per the same with SNSD's series.) It will air from Dec 12 to Dec 15.

Source: http://joynews.inews...8&g_menu=700200

onedaymaniac had posted SUNDAY's tweet ("12월12일부터 15일까지 주 4회 연작방송된다") the day the news broke but mistranslated the "15" to mean 15 episodes. I made a note but did not follow up. It should mean "The series will air from Dec 12 to 15, 4 times a week."

15 episodes are extraordinarily long for the KBS2 channel, come to think of it. Sorry again. 

A couple more articles mentioning the Dec 12 premiere: 

http://tvdaily.mk.co...208638236417010

http://www.mydaily.c...111141317461114

Guest mbleast30

I just want to say Thank you and congratz to Wonder Girls for such an amazing successful album. It's not about the number of wins, but how much of an impact these girls have caused after 1 year and 6 months. I don't know if you guys can tell, but the girls seem so much more happier and smiling now a days. they should always be like that <3. ^^ . & also Wonderfuls are so amazing, seriously I'm so proud to be a wonderful <3. I love you guys. Let's just keep on supporting them! <3 They're already winners in our hearts.  Don't be sad wonderfuls, if you are. Just believe. keke

:)

soo happy for qoxie being the moderator yeiiiii!

OMG the girls are soooo beautiful, LIM and Yenny they are looking sooo pretty in this performance, and it's ok if the didn't win, i'm just so happy to see the girls in this music programs, let's enjoy it guys, later we will miss that, let's not focus on the girls wining, just stream and not be too sad if they don't win, let's remember this album is to make their fans happy and to make new fans to restablish their fanbase. Let's face it the girls don't have a big fanbase but they are doing really well, BMBB is loved in Korea and they are too, can we just be happy that they are active in their country again? (with a great album).

And Sohee and Yeeun MCing omg, this girls are soo pretty and cute. :D

As a DB5K fan too im telling you this , let's enjoy it, that the girls are together and are performing in tv shows, don't waste time being sad or angry about few things. Sorry im a little emo today i would love to see my DB5K guys together again performing in any kind of tv show. My point is enjoy this great time we're having beacuse of the girls active in Korea again. And omg i would die of happiness if any of the girls would go to YG family concert, i need some wonderbang to make me happy, sorry guys i just love wonderbangshinki so much! :(

It was really cute wondergeneration interaction Sica+WG :wub:

Rumor from Baidu, as quoted in English:

Wonder Girls is going to have their goodbye stage for "Be My Baby". "Me,in" will be started promoting. A repackage single "Me,in"will be released in the middle of December.

Cited as from Tumblr (I can't find the source).

Credit: captialnews @ baidu

- - - - - -

Defconn tweeted this to a MBC producer earlier. Something about WG Dec 17, Infinite Dec 24. I read on Twitter that the Infinite episode will air Dec 24, so is the other date for WG? It's rather late: Dec 24 is Xmas Eve!

첵디사욱“@LSOpd: 주간아이돌 관련 기사가 잘못 나갔네요 원더걸스 방송분은 12월 17일, 인피니트 방송분은 12월 24일에 나갑니다!”

Credit: defconn1 @ Twitter

Guest nambo07

^ omg i really hope that comes true because MeIn is such a great song, and it really deserves to be promoted--well all the songs on the album are great actually lol! I guess i have to shell out more money now =)

Oh and congrats Qoxie, you really deserve it!

All the 2PM boys appear in the video below, but only MinAhn represented WG.

K-pop Star Show Audition - 2PM & Wonder Girls message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tZOIYEZVUo

- - - - - - - - 

A bunch of girlgroups also recorded messages promoting KBS TV50 가요톱10 'Gayo Top 10'. WG, C-Real & SNSD are in Clip 2. The girls were wearing the KBS Hello sweaters, so they must have filmed it last Sun (11/27) 

TV 50th - Girl Group introduction gather 2

Clip 1 (with Sistar, Brave Girls, Dalshabet, A Pink) is in the playlist over there.

Guest m y s t i q u e

Yes please if the talks turn out to be true and WG will promote Me, IN~~~ It's such a

FIERCE song. I would love to see Me, In sang on stage and performed live.

I have a feeling....WG will be in Korea till the end of 2011?!

Thanks everyone for the contributions to this thread.

qoxie: Thanks for sharing WG cake pics. I can't help but think of Yeeun

whenever I see something food related and related to WG.

Did anyone notice how the our World Singers, cake had a globe on it?

That really struck me...WG is leaving their impact all over the globe....

small or big. I truly feel the sacrifices they've made are opening and will

open the doors to other artists wanting to make in America. I don't think

they have forsaken their homebase fans at all, just look at how WG wanted

so badly to comeback to promote for the fans! But I also don't think WG's

US ventures are a failure...it's anything but...they're gained exposure and

experience that will help them improve as artists in the end.

Wonder Girls Funny Clip #139: Club Dancing...WG Style

On Strong Heart Yeeun talked about the girl's clubbing experiences and how G.N.O

came about when Sohee, Yeeun and Yoobin went clubbing and this clip

totally had me thinking how the WGs would get down on the dance floor! It's an oldie

but a goodie. Plus there's some Sunmi in there too! From WG Season 3 (Mtv)

Well I did remember something about the girls staying in Korea longer than before. I'm glad and hoping n praying they will be at the end year awards. That is one of my wish of the girls beside them promoting Me, In or any other songs on the album.

Will take Me, In as a big rumor been reading stuff like that but non it true. So yeah not looking to much in it before I get so disappointed T.T

Archived