Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest big_face

I AM FIGHTING VERY HARD TO PROTECT THE GIRLS IN AKP, There are only 4 Wonderfuls but a bunch of TROLLS whining in there blush.gif Angry but i will try very hard to do it because THEY DESERVE TO WIN.... :wub:

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jagerbomb

nice post CELANGEL, 100% agree with you

anyway YAY WG for the win!! 

I love sunye's "WOOO" at the end! I think if they were still in korea & had won she wouldn't have done that but because our sunye is a little americanized she's more out there as a person and performer ;) 

love the girls !

They won this week's Inkigayo weekly trophy.  It is just another weekly trohpy and not big a deal. But let's celebrate...

The Queens keep winning and I keep streaming. If they don't, but I'll keep streaming. Winning or losing I will still do my part as a wonderful. Again the least I can do to support them.

Guest big_face

Leessang’s ‘Asura Balbalta’ had longest 1st place run on Melon charts this year

According to the Korean chart Melon, Leessang‘s “Asura Balbalta” has claimed the honor of being the most popular album to be released this year.

After crunching the numbers from their daily charts, “Asura Balbalta” was found to have placed first a total of 25 times with its title track, “Turned Off the TV…“. Coming in at second place were the Wonder Girls with “Be My Baby” (19 days), followed by a tie between IU‘s “Someday” (18 days) and Park Bom‘s “Don’t Cry” (18 days). In fifth place was G-Dragon and Park Myung Soo‘s entry for ‘Infinity Challenge‘s duet project, “I Cheated” (15 days).

Both JYP Entertainment and YG Entertainment grabbed two spots on the top five, re-confirming their success this year as they head into the final stretch of promotions for 2011.

Source: OSEN via Nate

:wub: :wub: :wub:Congratulation, WONDER GIRLS!! DON'T LET IT DOWN, KEEP STREAMING

Wonderfuls, here is the plan.

Since we can't do much with the bulk order, the ONLY thing we can do now for our girls is to stream.

We are going to stream our head off together at ONE exact same time.

When we all stream together at the same time the counts will be even greater.

WG have a very short time left in Korea so we want to get the as many trophy as possible.

Today at 12:00AM KST which is midnight in Korea, we will start the streaming.

Streaming at midnight in Korea counts the MOST! So let's do this Wonderful

[sORIBADA]

1: Go to this site:

http://www.soribada.com/#/

(the links will change for some weird reason so make sure to re-type it exactly as soribada.com/#/

2: There is a chart on the LEFT side, click on Be My Baby and a small playlist will appear at the bottom like this:

25f6lpt.png

3: Click on Be My Baby several times to create the playlist with JUST Be My Baby. You can have Be My Baby up to 50 times but that's a bit too much for probably only 10-20.

4: Click on the icon next to the heart and a list of songs on the playlist will appear like so:

20zy5cl.png

5: Then click play and let it play. You can mute the computer's sound but not the sound on the playlist. When it finish playing all the song. Click the 1st Be My Baby on the list and it will play again.

[OLLEH]

http://www.ollehmusi...bum_id=80272947

2: Click on this icon:

ay1tdu.jpg

3: After all the songs finish playing, refresh the page and repeat the steps.

[bUGS]

http://search.bugs.co.kr/total?q=원더걸스

2: Click on Be My Baby then let it play like so:

http://i277.photobuc...n081/Stream.png

3: Only click BMB because we're focusing on increasing score for BMB and it will continue on the play the song so no need to repeat for this

[MELON]

http://www.melon.com...albumId=2030418

2: Click on Be My Baby then play it like so:

http://i277.photobuc...081/Stream2.png

we are only going to stream Be My Baby.

3: When it finish playing the song, close it and repeat the steps. It won't continue on to repeat the song.

credit : wonderfacts

I wanted to see some interactions between Hyosung and Yubin, but it's a shame she's injured. I hope she gets well soon. 

JIeun and Zinger were clapping enthusiastically after hearing Wonder Girls were the winners today. Zinger was even jumping. 

For those of you who might not know, Zinger and Sunye are good friends. :) 

Lim update on me2day!!원더풀 진짜 원더풀하다:) 이런적이없는데 내가슴이 두근두근되고 차분하려하는데 니가또 내 앞에만 나타나면 사랑한다고 말해버릴꺼같아! ><

[Trans] WFs are truly Wonderful:) "This has never happen to me, you make my heart beating *duk duk duk duk* I tried to be calm but whenever you show up infront of me I guess I’m going to tell you that I love you!" >< (It is Hyelim's part in Be My Baby ^^)

Translated by WonderFuls Cafe

‎[Trans] Yesterday & today, this is how I felt : I am now in love - in love with my 'sweet potatoes' Wonderfuls k k k k I love you guys ♥♥

P/S: sweet potatoes; nickname for WFs because our official balloon's color is pearl burgundy which is same as the color of a sweet potato ^^

Translated by WonderFuls Cafe

tumblr_lvaq03PA5l1qctms9o1_500.gif

credit: f***yeahyeeun @ tumblr

Just came back from SITEX 2011, a big electronics & computer fair being held in SG. A few vendors were playing the BMBB MV on their monitor displays! But the weekend crowds were too packed for me to take any photo. *anguish* Quite shocked at how updated some of their playlists were. They were screening BMBB, Cry Cry, Love is MOVE, Hot Place, etc. -- songs which are just slightly over a couple weeks old -- which made The Boys relatively obsolete by comparison.

Congrats to WG in Korea. Looks like the girls' relentless promotion is paying off: BMBB is well positioned to be one of the biggest digital hits of the year. Among idol songs, I think it is pacing behind only Big Bang's Tonight & missA's Good Bye Baby in digital aggregates after 2 weeks on GAON. (IU's The Story Only I Didn't Know also appeared to be in the reckoning, but GAON didn't publish the numbers for Jan & Feb). However, BMBB's Nov 7 release means it can count only 8 weeks ' worth of data for the year-end chart rankings. Comparable song rivals like fx's Pinocchio, Park Bom's Don't Cry & 2NE1's Lonely spent some 12~16 weeks in the GAON Top 100, which means each gets the equivalent of an additional chart-topping week's tally (my estimation) towards their totals.

Anyway, WG has proved again where their popularity truly lies, which is mass appeal. It was per the same with their earlier Korean hits. Album sales are more for fanbases, & it is a dying market anyway.

Congratulations to the Wonder Girls for winning Inkigayo !

Wonder Girls always throw the flower bouquet but today it was hilarious. Yeeun was so clueless :lol:

our Sohee saw that Yenny threw flowers, so she laugh out loud during sang BMB. after her parts, Sohee hit our Yenny lol

If i'm remember correctly, Zinger uses to attend the same dance school as SunYe, she also supported the girls' comeback on Twitter. ;)

Guest crazyfrog

Just came back from SITEX 2011, a big electronics & computer fair being held in SG. A few vendors were playing the BMBB MV on their monitor displays! But the weekend crowds were too packed for me to take any photo. *anguish* Quite shocked at how updated some of their playlists were. They were screening BMBB, Cry Cry, Love is MOVE, Hot Place, etc. -- songs which are just slightly over a couple weeks old -- which made The Boys relatively obsolete by comparison.

except Love is Move and The Boys were released in the same week? lol...

congrats to WG for winning Inkigayo!

Guest Mexicooh

I am absolutely thrilled WG won the mutizen today! Woo~ may there be more to come!! This proves that WG aren't losing momentum in Korea and that they are still loved. Does anyone know when they are ending the promotions in Korea? I wonder which Asian countries they will visit next month. I guess China is on the itinerary possibly Thailand/Taiwan/Singapore.

I'm really impressed with Sohee she has been consistent throughout the promotions good on you girl! I hope that when WG win their third and last mutizen on M!Countdown they are allowed to do a special stage. Maybe Me,in or Nu Shoes. Can't wait!

I am absolutely thrilled WG won the mutizen today! Woo~ may there be more to come!! This proves that WG aren't losing momentum in Korea and that they are still loved. Does anyone know when they are ending the promotions in Korea? I wonder which Asian countries they will visit next month. I guess China is on the itinerary possibly Thailand/Taiwan/Singapore.

I'm really impressed with Sohee she has been consistent throughout the promotions good on you girl! I hope that when WG win their third and last mutizen on M!Countdown they are allowed to do a special stage. Maybe Me,in or Nu Shoes. Can't wait!

I really do hope they win something at the Golden Disk Awards.

Guest tikamicizia

today is a happy dayy!! yayy

and no 2 in melon! so awesomeee. and if we keep it for another week we can be no 1 !! wowwww

they look so happy in inkigayo todayy,, happy for themm blush.gif

Guest freakloverxx

cr.mimincongnamul@youtube

it started around 1:16 by Yenny...Wonderfuls singing along <333//Yenny and Sunye sing their lines,Yubin rap..they just sing some parts.but this is better than nothing,right?I swear Wonderfuls are the cutest.lol..K-Wonderfuls drooling over Wonder Oppas..cutest thing ever.

except Love is Move and The Boys were released in the same week? lol...

Ah, were they? I watched the former MV only recently... thanks for the clarification.

Anyway, I did some computations & it turned out 2NE1 did slightly better than WG is doing. Mea culpa on that claim too.

To be transparent about it, here's my rundown of the top-grossing digital aggregates (first 2 weeks of each song) on the GAON Singles Chart.

I focused only on idol singers, i.e. no Superstar K contestants or alumni.

missA, Good-bye Baby - 138,060,568

2NE1, Lonely - 120,047,752

Wonder Girls, Be My Baby - 117,380,054

f(x), Pinocchio (Danger) - 109,775,072

Park Bom, Don't Cry  - 109,679,814

T-ara, Roly-Poly - 109,107,691

Song Ji Eun (Secret), Going Crazy - 108,346,272

2NE1, I Am The Best - 106,145,954

2PM, Hands Up - 105,063,259

Leessang ft. Tasha & 10cm, Turned off The TV - 104,124,478

CNBLUE, Intuition - 97,314,452

K.Will, My Heart Beating - 94,191,367

2NE1, Hate You - 90,947,477

SNSD, The Boys - 90,776,654

IU, Hold My Hand - 89,294,777

2NE1, Ugly - 87,462,854

Davichi, Don't Say Goodbye - 87,014,324

Hyuna, Bubble Pop - 85,927,866

Noel, I Miss You - 83,770,076

4minute, Heart to Heart - 83,699,168

Wheesung ft. Beast's Junhyung - Words That Freeze My Heart - 80,913,581

*T-ara, Cry Cry - 52,480,75 (1 week)

(Kara, Suju & Brown Eyed Girls did not surpass 80,000 for their first 2 weeks.)

Apologies also for leaving out the GAON chart toppers of Jan/Feb since there's no published numbers for them. 

But I dare say the following songs will also rank high for the year, seeing how well they did after their first week.

Big Bang, Tonight - (100,407,827 in Week 2)

IU, The Story Only I Didn't Know - (76,232,960 in Week 3; beat BB's Tonight in Week 2)

Big Bang, Cafe - (77,672,571 in Week 2)

Big Bang, What Is Right - (71,418,118 in Week 2)

Guest Mia_Mia

WonderJunior on variety shows - always expect 100% entertainment..lol

tumblr_lvaupir1X11qfvtamo1_250.giftumblr_lvaupir1X11qfvtamo2_250.gif

tumblr_lvaupir1X11qfvtamo3_250.giftumblr_lvaupir1X11qfvtamo4_250.gif

tumblr_lvaupir1X11qfvtamo5_250.giftumblr_lvaupir1X11qfvtamo6_250.gif

tumblr_lvaxe828lR1qfvtamo1_250.giftumblr_lvaxe828lR1qfvtamo2_250.gif

tumblr_lvaxe828lR1qfvtamo3_250.giftumblr_lvaxe828lR1qfvtamo4_250.gif

tumblr_lvaxe828lR1qfvtamo5_250.giftumblr_lvaxe828lR1qfvtamo6_250.gif

cr khunjiyong

Just repeating myself but a gif of the Sunye+Zinger interaction would be :wub: ...

Guest happy go lucky

Huge congrats to WG for taking number 1 on Inki!! I noticed someone said it's "only a trophy" but I think it's a lot more special than that, I believe it will re-inject the girls with a level of confidence needed to keep moving forward.

Super happy for both WG and the fans :)

Archived