Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest seulgi&siwonlovers

</h2>

<h2 class="blog_h2 entry-title">“Campus Song Festival,” Jung Jae Hyung says to Lee Hyo Ri: “I thought you were just wearing lingerie”

November 25, 2011 9:55 am eternalc2h

Jung Jae Hyung told his honest thought about Lee Hyo Ri’s provocative dress.

In the second part of MBC TV’s 2011 MBC Campus Song Festival that aired on November 24, MC Lee Hyo Ri appeared in a sexy dress of a strong red color.

Lee explained the reason for changing her clothes by saying, “I’m trying to host this second part passionately,” and Jung asked, “You are completely clothed, right? I thought you were just wearing lingerie,” with his face blushed.

As Lee said, “This is the trend these days. Haven’t you seen the Wonder Girls?” flying into a temper, Jung got a laugh by lowering his head and evasively answering, “Yeah, I guess.”

In this festival, the 11 teams that advanced to the finals competed intensely, and Ali, Guckkasten, Wonder Girls, UV, Lee Juk, and Dynamic Duo made stage performances to celebrate this festival.

OMG I love lee hyori lolol <3 I think She's Wonder girls biased since 2007, haha remember family outing anyone? Lol love her and wonder girls <3 yayay Wonder Girls won! ^_^ Good job wonderfuls! Keep up the good work! and also vote for them on golden disk award! <3

Guest Mia_Mia

Sunye's "whooooooo" was so unlike her....rofl. Just shows how much the girls wanted this win.

Encore+Award

edit:

Can someone cap or make gifs of the interactions between Sunye+Zinger and Yubin+Hyosung!.... It was adorable how zinger ran towards Sunye.

Guest big_face

WONDERFULS, please Tweet #WonderGirlsWon & retweet other posts to increase #WonderGirlsWon in Twitter!! :wub: :wub: We are doing this on Twitter now!! w00t.gifw00t.gif

Yubin#2, Sohee#3, WonderGirls#7 at Nate trending news

2vvwci1.png

Guest nambo07

Lol ye euns face after she threw the bouquet is priceless!

Someone mentioned something about wg schedule being updated with another r u ready? Teaser on dec 6...hmm anyone got any info about that? I hope it has to do with me,in!

Guest HoneysuckleRose

Desirata, you're gonna have to summarize that for me.

I'm going to read a short novel, esp. from a hardcore fan, honestly...it's not even 5am, lol.

I see the awards do "matter" now, and aren't 'unfair' today right? lmao.

Anyhow congrats on your third win WG =D

You saying Tiger Wood is popular so give Tiger Wood the handicap to make him win because PGA will gain more by making him the winner.

Your logic makes no sense in this context. Giving the top selling/most popular group a handicap for an award in the middle of promotions (that they still win over lol) to help the groups that can't manage to sell albums at all not only makes them look better, but it makes the other groups look terrible. :phew:

"Tiger woods" has a bigger fan base, "tiger woods" sells more, "tiger woods" promotes more on Korean stations rather than seeking American approval. It's a given that "tiger woods" would excel more in their own country where are the top selling/most popular group.

The reason it makes the other groups look terrible is because "tiger woods" still wins over his handicap. In their efforts to make it easier for other groups that can't sell albums apparently, they simply make one fan base work a tiny bit harder, no biggie for them apparently.

Also...

Regardless, Tiger woods wins because he is better than his competition the majority of the time. :phew:

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah awww yeah *imitates Pauly D from da Jersey Shores!

HoneysuckleRose...I see you mi chingoo! Remember...i'm not giving up

on you...aren't you happy the wondergirls won? I bet you are, you

Wonderful girl or boy, you.

EDIT:

Aww shucks...just go read my post...no need to summarize.

And i'm not desirata i'm DESIDERATA...certified Wonder GIRLS FAN. and you're

going to be one too. YES YES YES...POSITIVE THOUGHTS, positivity not negativity.

I'm going to make a fan out of you! Let's go read reviews together! mi chingoo ah!!!~~~~~~~~~~

SO HAPPY for the girls!

AND HECK YES...the WG's have one of the TOP #1's on MELON! Very nice.

See guys we win some we lose some. It warms my heart to see

WG winning some! I think they can become number one with TOP

1's...they have done it 19 days straight...we can definitely set a bigger record.

Thanks for posting all the food (i bet YEEUN is happy) from the fans.

Warms my heart to see the WG's get smothered with yummy foods. So jealous.

And I love the fashion posts! THANK YOU.

These girls are definitely fashion icons. Love the clothes.

Haha im really hoping there will be a fancam or something with yeeun's face at the end! She looked so clueless hahaha

Congrats to the girls!!!!! It was a well deserved win!

Edit: and guys, i think we should all just ignore that guy. He/she is obviously trying to provoke us somehow and giving them attention is all they really want. I think we're making it worse by replying to them :/

Guest UncleSam

Desirata, you're gonna have to summarize that for me.

I'm going to read a short novel, esp. from a hardcore fan, honestly...it's not even 5am, lol.

I see the awards do "matter" now, and aren't 'unfair' today right? lmao.

Anyhow congrats on your third win WG =D

Your logic makes no sense in this context. Giving the top selling/most popular group a handicap for an award in the middle of promotions (that they still win over lol) to help the groups that can't manage to sell albums at all not only makes them look better, but it makes the other groups look terrible. :phew:

"Tiger woods" has a bigger fan base, "tiger woods" sells more, "tiger woods" promotes more on Korean stations rather than seeking American approval. It's a given that "tiger woods" would excel more in their own country where are the top selling/most popular group.

The reason it makes the other groups look terrible is because "tiger woods" still wins over his handicap. In their efforts to make it easier for other groups that can't sell albums apparently, they simply make one fan base work a tiny bit harder, no biggie for them apparently.

Also...

Regardless, Tiger woods wins because he is better than his competition the majority of the time. :phew:

Explain Smart guy! What is the handicap for the golfer? You don't seem to understand what is the handicap. It seems you are really ignorant about the golf. Look at the golf dictionary. Smart Guy.

Guest crazycindaye

LOL What do you mean 5am. It maybe 5am for you Honey something but it's like freakin 7pm here ! LOL

WONDER GIRLS WON YAH !! CONGRATS ! SO HAPPY FOR THEM They deserve it :) ZOMG!

Guest HoneysuckleRose

Explain Smart guy! What is the handicap for the golfer? You don't seem to understand what is the handicap. It seems you are really ignorant about the golf. Look at the golf dictionary. Smart Guy.

Why would I know that? lol

I'm sure I could google theories on handicaps given to him, from people bitter that their choice golfer lost. ;)

But  I don't care what his handicap is, I don't follow golf, nor did I bring up golf. LOL I can't think of a more boring sport. It was just a weird comparison.

Also in case you didn't get it it I was putting "tiger woods" in quotes for a reason. I wasn't talking about Tiger. :)

Anyhow I'm gonna go catch some ZZZZZZ's guys, feel free to reply to my comments while I sleep away this sunday. :P:P

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE QUEENS~!!!!

well deserved girls~ so happy for you~ :'D

and please wonderfuls~ just ignore this person~ it's time to celebrate our queens right?? ^^

Guest -kawaii-

Errrrrrrrr :ph34r:

Anywhooooooo,

CONGRATULAAAAAAATION WONDER GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!! *does a celebratory dance*

now ladies, show them who's the boss!!! wheeeeeeeeeeee~! sunye's "woooo~!" near the end makes me wanna join in too haha

Guest UncleSam

Why would I know that? lol

I'm sure I could google theories on handicaps given to him, from people bitter that their choice golfer lost. ;)

But  I don't care what his handicap is, I don't follow golf, nor did I bring up golf. LOL I can't think of a more boring sport. It was just a weird comparison.

Also in case you didn't get it it I was putting "tiger woods" in quotes for a reason. I wasn't talking about Tiger. :)

Anyhow I'm gonna go catch some ZZZZZZ's guys, feel free to reply to my comments while I sleep away this sunday. :P:P

I rest my case here. You are trying to be smart but you talk what you actually do not know. Of course it does not make sense to you because you do not understand the basic concept of the Tiger Wood analogy. Lack of understanding? Smart Guy.

Guest Celangel

Reading some posts from someone supposedly 'sweet' was annoying at first, then when he/she said she was leaving, i was relieved and then he/she came back with more negativity in a positive-looking thread, it's just plain irritance. It reminded me of my 12-year-old daughter's statement that only an "attention seeker will say that he/she will go away but end up still hanging around coz he/she wants to see how others react to him/her." My god, my very own 12 YO knows what attention-seeker is like..and I bet the attention seeker here is much older than her unless he/she is indeed acting like a child. Why does this kid keep coming into the wrong thread and pissing ppl off..(Sorry I am assuming that 'sweet' kid is actually a kid based on the never-ending "I wanna rub it in your face" opinions).

I may love WG and my daughter may not like them(I'm not 'cult-like' enough to turn her into a WF). She isn't a fan of any groups and she basically doesn't CARE. It's cool you can give constructive criticisms once and a few times where others will respond to you and give their piece as well but you do it a little too often in the WRONG thread. The point of this thread is to spazz about this particular group we like, share stories and yes, we are sorry that we bring in other groups in a moment of, well, sadness and disappointment...but we pretty much stopped doing that already. You went to the point of reporting to moderators and when moderators gave their fair stance, you attack moderators as well. You really don't belong to soompi anymore. I'll suggest you either change your username to "sour-grape" and start posting in 6theory and youtube where you can gain lots of "little" followers.

On a happy note, Congratulations to WG for winning Inki! These girls only get to promote for a short period before they head to the US to spread the wonder. Let Wonderfuls enjoy this bit of activities in Korea which we missed dearly.

Archived