Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay we can move on? :P 

Are the girls supposed to have any radio broadcasts today? None of them were Bora? 

Anyway, I'm happy that JYP Nation came to support the girls. Thank you 2AM, you are the best! 

Wonder Girls have their very own fanboys in their own company - Seulong is such a big fanboy ahahaa. I think he's a  Yebin fan lol. 

tumblr_luuyp5ihPP1qe7qax.jpg

원더풀 인증샷ㅋㅋ 우리를보는 아이엠의 시선이 이렇구나ㅋ

Wonderful (*Wonder Girls’ fans) proof shot keke so this is how it is like for IAMs who are watching us kk

Credits :@summerblues_ & 2amfacts @ tumblr

tumblr_luuywc9qw71qe7qax.jpg

원~~~더~~~ 응원왔다가 가요잉 ㅋ 위얼~ 붹!!!^^ 

Won~~~der~~ Came for support, have to go ㅋ We’ll back!!!^^ 

Credit: 2amfacts@tumblr

Changmin tweeted the other day that he wanted to make a song, named B.N.O (Boys Night Out) hahahaa

Hmm... Maybe something for the next JYP Nation concert?

Gina also congratulated Yubin yesterday. imdyingtoseesoeinteractionbetweenthesetwo

yoo babygirl!! CONGRATS on your FIRST place♥ As always our Yubin-seu is totally awesome keke HWAITING!!!

Credit: RoyalG_Tweets

Guest yubin4ever

Congrats Minahn on the hosting!! I cant wait to see all of it. Yoobin did that "The Boys" part better than the original i think haha. And the BMB was sooooo good. Like no gimmicks or special effects, just our girls performing and it was one of my favorite performances. Mainly because of Yubin's wink and Lim's overall adorableness lol. I do wish our girls won, but not getting those broadcasting points really hurt our girls. Well, its not that important. Next would they would probably win. And on Inkigayo lol

Guest TheArchangel

Hey fellow wonderfuls.. just gonna ask, when will they perform me in? in what event? im excited to watch it :)) and i hope they could promote it, and stay a lil longer than planned :)

they will perform me,in next week on a festival

Guest loveeeWG

OKAY! :D

On a side note, today's stage was awesome, but ..... small.

haha, but still loved every single moment of it, i am cherishing their days promoting in korea.

And indeed, seulong is uch a fanboy :D yubinian! <3

Guest my2wonder

OMG they were amazing on the stage :D

BTW win on MB not amazing like getting no.33 on Social 50 chart on BillBoard :D

or getting no.5 on World Albums Chart on BillBoard too :D

so after all !! Wonder Girls is the winner on my opinion !

Teddy was making fun about our girls then his song didn't success ! so after all I hope that Korean media will talk about latest billboard chart update with the wonder girls ..

congratz snsd and sone :D

Guest TheArchangel

I wonder why allkpop haven't reported WG ranking in the Social 50 chart?

Guys, tip allkpop about the article. I think the social 50 chart is worth more parading than the world album chart.

Here's the link.

Maybe if a lot of us tip them, they will eventually post.

Guest TheArchangel

does anyone in a contact with k wonderfuls and knows their plans regarding increasing wondergirls album sales

I'm actually doubting that there is a plan for the album sales. We're now on week2 and still the album sales hasn't picked up. It doesn't make sense to have a plan weeks later because the sales are at its prime on the first week.

I find it weird though that they topped the album sales in gaon.

Guest ahhlynnx

I'm actually doubting that there is a plan for the album sales. We're now on week2 and still the album sales hasn't picked up. It doesn't make sense to have a plan weeks later because the sales are at its prime on the first week.

I find it weird though that they topped the album sales in gaon.

They just started the international bulk orders 2 days ago! I just emailed them waiting for their reply though. Hope we international fans can contribute a little.

P.s Still feel really upset over the WG not winning today. :( MEHHHH

Guest tiffanydawn

I see some WG fans trash-talking SNSD and Sones on YT and Allkpop. I hope they would stop that. <_<

Our attitude towards others could reflect other people's perspectives about WG. As we always say, Wonderfuls are Mannerfuls.

We can support the girls without bashing. Just don't mind the haters. Seriously.

Guest qsslave

so wonder girl did not won on music bank?hmmm... :rolleyes:

nevermind...dont lose hope..even it is actually weird they got zero for viewers preference...so how come they can win on last year mubank on the 2nd week performance?fmuahahahaa...

moving on...soompi forum is a very peaceful forum compare to allkpop...as we can always remind ourselves to keep calm and mannerful.. blush.gif

however,allkpop makes me realize that actually there are so many wonderfuls out there that wonderful/soompier cant control over them... :wacko: aigoo..

ps:congrats to the winner

Guest TheArchangel

I see some WG fans trash-talking SNSD and Sones on YT and Allkpop. I hope they would stop that. <_<

Our attitude towards others could reflect other people's perspectives about WG. As we always say, Wonderfuls are Mannerfuls.

We can support the girls without bashing. Just don't mind the haters. Seriously.

If someone pins you on the wall what do you do? I know two wrongs doesn't make a right but SONEs has those delusional fans that just keep on putting down WG. If no WF stepped up, then that would send a message to people new to Kpop that WG has no more fans to protect them. I just wished though that these WG protectors will be more civil in their words. Be the better person by defending without bashing.

i was so happy waiting for the MinAhn mc cuts, but nobody uploaded :mellow:

anyway, the girls did great today, we just need to relax, support the girls and keep voting for them, we can't do anything else, and remeber let´s be patient and mannerfuls. Let´s move on guys!

^I wonder the same thing :)

If someone pins you on the wall what do you do? I know two wrongs doesn't make a right but SONEs has those delusional fans that just keep on putting down WG. If no WF stepped up, then that would send a message to people new to Kpop that WG has no more fans to protect them. I just wished though that these WG protectors will be more civil in their words. Be the better person by defending without bashing.

agreed, Wonderfuls have been very sensitive in these pass years since the girl hiatus from k-pop. Even though they aren't around, fans (not only some crazy sones) but also other bash them for no reasons. Wonderfuls have been very alert when it come to the girls bashing/bad comments now. I mean you also have a place like Allkpop (YT too) where people on there troll almost on everyone (Troll, bashing, start stuff for no reasons, & etc). So it hard for Wonderfuls to just keep their mouth close. I know that fan wars is really stupid but when you keep seeing your bias being put down most of the time you fight back. Also Archanel is right, I just wish they can defend the girls in a more mannerful ways. Ignoring it is the best way to go.

I already see some Sones rubbing this MB win in Wonderfuls faces -.- It never going to stop (this fan wars crap) but I choose to ignored it. *Shrug. K-pop become way to serious for some people now.

p.s I'm also not saying that there aren't some crazy Wonderfuls either lol

Archived