Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

I'm really enjoying all the positive-ness wonderfuls <3

it does seem a little fishy considering kbs deleted our requests last week, 0 broadcast score this week (idk how thats calculated but anyway) and they made a mistake in their tweet. Anyway~

It's okay Wonderfuls, we still have time and this is only one award for one day. We still have more~

We weren't too focused/prepared for the albums last week but things might be patching up now because we have the bulk orders in place. 

For those who have bulk ordered, has anyone received an email from the store yet? 

Plus next week we will have broadcast scores! 

I hope we don't go around posting negative comments and being butthurt. It'll reflect badly on everyone. Let's act cool~ kk

Today's hanteo chart. 

*quoted image*

^ I was also wondering about the email because I didn't get an e-mail either.... To be honest, it's either they had a typo with the email or they're waiting for near deadline date to reply?

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evilishus

Here's a positive for us.

In instiz, the chart that's supposed to project the outcome of all the other charts put together, "Be My Baby" gets further ahead from it's competitors as the days go by.Which is really surprising since I would expect it to get closer instead as the days go in and out with all the people(with modest popularity) that are releasing new music.

Perhaps,"Be My Baby" will be the new "Tell Me". Starts slow (in the case of BMB highly popular) but then EXPLODES.

You guys should definitely go check out the first thread.I remember how almost everyone hated "Tell Me" and I was one of the few who liked it on the first listen.Nobody would have guessed that the song would become what it became. It was really exceptional and full of surprises. I remember that after the 2007 Gayo's and on the first music show of the year "Tell Me" came back with a vengeance after about a month and a half since they stopped performing it and won the #1 spot again.Nobody was prepared for that :P

Guest crazycindaye

You guys make me smile with your positive attitude. My anger just disappeared. You're right. We should be happy no matter what because Wonder Girls put 110% in to their performance today and every other performances. We waited to so long for their comeback that we shouldn't be angry over this . They are doing great so far and are gaining a lot of recognition so we don't need to worry. Hope to see WOnder Girls in more variety shows and hope they will perform Dear Boys live :) I am in love and i can;t wait to get my hands on the limited edition.

Wonderfuls you are the best fans ever and i'm so proud to say i am a wonderful as well!

P.S. I hope to see the encore performance of Wondershidae :)

I think the girls need to rebuild their fanbase in Korea and this album will help with that. They will have less of a handicap (almost 2 years off) during their next comeback.

This is akin to some athlete that just came out of retirement trying to defeat the reigning champ. It is not realistic.

[Trans] A wonderful's short fan account (About encore):

1. Ye Eun and Yoo Bin danced to The Boys, they were very happy. While Tiffany of SNSD danced to Be My Baby.

2. Jessica went to find Soo Hee, but Soo Hee just stood there…

3. Sooyoung first hugged Sunye, Ye Eun and Yoo Bin hugged all SNSD members

4. Yoona hugged Ye Eun, Yoo Bin went to hug Yuri

5. Yoona and Tiffany danced most enthusiastically to Be My Baby

6. Conclusion: the 14 people played well on the stage

Trans. imwhywhy

Credit: ryannxp@tumblr

^ After reading this I really want to watch a fancam of the encore. It looks like it was a lot of fun. :D

I'm kind of surprised Jessica approached Sohee haha. 

Guest Mia_Mia

^

It wasn't that big, Jessica was talking to Yubin then some Secret member after which when she turned around she saw Sohee, I wanted to clarify about Sohee before people bash mandu , When Jessica went towards Sohee I don't think she was expecting it..she was standing behind Sunye and she did bow to members of the other group.

And

you can see Sohee bowing here.

a5h52.gif

and 00:39 she responds! :)

Guest Salope♥

Hi guys :) First off, I might not be considered a Wonderful BUT I have always been loving the girls since 2008 and always following their updates/news.

To be honest, I was quite upset at first knowing they didn't win today but after awhile I've calmed down and thought that awards aren't everything. You win some you lose some. What I really admire the girls for this comeback is the quality of the album and how wonderful the songs are. They've matured so much musically and shown us through their performances and tv shows. so.. Go Wonder fuls and Wonder Girls!! Where there's a will, there's a way and I'm sure WGs' hardwork will be paid off for sure ^_^

p.s. - I'm not usually like this but I still listen to their new songs everyday, on replay. That's how awesome the songs are! ^^

Hi Wonderfuls!!!

Since the Come back I had no time to stop by this thread and spazz about the amazing Album. In fact I love every song and their stage performances were so awesome, each and every time. Especially "Dear Boy" is on my replay list.

Yes I wished Wonder Girls could have won on Music Bank. But this states only for what purposes these shows are. To seduce crazy fans in buying more and more and more. Music doesn't seem to count anymore and this makes me sick to my stomach. They need to change their system. I don't know how to but this totally goes the wrong way.

Another issue, the more members in a group, the more fans you have and yeah this explains one thing or two too. And they were MIA in Korea for such a long time(2DT doesn't count for me) while groups as SNSD are like 24 hours a day present in Kentertainment.

I once said in this thread that the Wonder Girls introduced me to Kpop but sadly I didn't get to know them as they already started heading to America. So I am very glad that this time I had the chance to be there from day 1 of their Come Back.

One side of me wants that all the Wonderfuls buy as many as they can, the other side just wants one to appreciate their amazing style of music. It's totally a vicious circle. And I am at no means against SNSD, I like them too BUT my heart will always remain with my first love and thus I am hoping for the best.

Wonderfuls Fighting!!!

Guest lerajean

hhmm...at first i was sad for not winning...but as i read the comments of our co-wonderful...i think its safe to say that its too early to lose hope...

what i like about this is that we are very optimistic and continue to be positive as much as we can..

anyways... they still gave epic performances and that's what really matters...

kudos to the girls for winning in Mnet..!!!

Guest loveeeWG

As much as i am sad for the lose... (i kind of knew that.. :( but anyways)

Lets all be positive!

We all know that WG will always remain a winner in our hearts..

And i do feel that Sohee was upset too

:((

And pardon me but i feel like snsd and sones are like in your face! yeah we won! I think thats because this is their first time facing off with WG and they won.. but then its just my opinion.

Guest Mia_Mia

Wonder Girls say, “I remember when Boyfriend’s Young Min and Kwang Min were kids”

Wonder Girls recently talked about their relationship with group Boyfriend.

Wonder Girls appeared on KBS’s radio program Jeon Hyun Moo’s Music Square, which aired on November 18, and talked about Boyfriend’s Kwang Min and Young Min.

So Hee said, “I saw boy idol group Boyfriend on a music program yesterday. There were boy twins at our agency long time ago. They seemed familiar to me and I remembered them as kids.”

The twin brothers Young Min and Kwang Min were trainees at JYP Entertainment before they debuted as Boyfriend members.

Sun Ye said, “I realized that I’m getting old for the first time. They are really little in my memory but now they grown up into tall and handsome boys.”

Wonder Girls appeared on Mnet’s M Countdown on November 17 and ranked first simultaneously.

credit latest-in-kpop

---

MinAhn sounding like ahjummas :P :P

Oh well lol, we win some we lose some. And why is some saying Sunye & Sohee look kind of mad? Hm no Sohee always look like that and I don't see Sunye looking as anything mad. Anyway I'm sad I didn't see much Ye eun & Tiffany interact, they are my bias. T.T

Yoobin The boy rap is so sexy, omg her voice is freaking deep lol.

Guest TheArchangel

Wonder Girls’ Sohee responds to criticisms about her vocal skills

by jae.lea.jung

On a recent episode of ‘Radio Star‘, Wonder Girls‘ member Sohee was asked how she felt about being ranked #1 for ‘Worst Vocals’ in the past.

Referring to an article in the past in which vocal trainers ranked the best and the worst vocalists of idol groups, the MCs commented, “It must have been shocking being voted as having the worst vocals by vocal trainers.” Sohee replied, “I read the article myself.”

MC Yoon Jong Shin continued, “Didn’t you think ‘there are more besides me’?” Sohee humbly replied, “I knew that I was lacking, so I practiced a lot more while preparing for this album.”

She lightened the mood when she commented, “I think I need to talk a lot so I can get my throat loosened up” (since Radio Star has guests sing live on the show).

Taken from

allkpop

I really like that they can take a criticism and change it to something positive. Fighting Wonder Girls.

Guest i.said.goodbye

not to take anything from SNSD.. I respect that they won but I can't help but feel like the 0 that KBS gave them even though wonderfuls requested BMBB cost them the trophy... it was actually quite close.

just my thought...

it's sad that they didn't win but if you look at the scores, imagine if the viewers preference points were added. it would have been very close which is already pretty impressive since it's against "you know who"

Archived