Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest meldawg

actually in my the bottom of my heart i'm so sad now

i really want to see them win

but now i'm starting to think that the most important thing is too see them singing on stage not about their victory in mubank or inkigayo or mcountdown

I LOVE U WG with all my heart:)

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL KBS kills me... Maybe the person who tweeted really thought the girls would win lawl. It's okay buddy.

It was kind of funny to see the girls have 0 in broadcasting because there was an issue earlier about KBS deleting all of Be My Baby requests for their radio shows...... :phew:

Wonder Girls' Queen Bee Lightsticks!!!!!!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Credit Daum

^ Omg those light sticks are seriousssssly so much better then the old ones! I love how JYP is upgrading the girls light sticks! I really hope they'll put it on sale somewhere.... Yesasia or whatever, I'd love to get my hands on one of those <3

thank you for the quick answer :)

but 0 points how is that possible !

Like people already said 0 points is for the viewers preference or something whenever an artist comebacks they always 0 points this is just not WG. It's just the system.

Let's try to remain manerfuls please no need to bash sones who are just supporting their artist. !

Guest chanounette

Wait hold up. What is happening ?!!. So KBS has just twittered saying Wonder Girls won ?!!

I'm confused lol. One thing I have to say is I love love love the girls outfits and for some reason Sunye's hairstyle totally works for me ^^

What???? I don't think it's real. But if it's real... It'd be the biggest fail.

Anyway, I've read that it's totally normal for artists to have a 0 for broadcasts. Even if I hate KBS for what happened, "you know who" had to win today... I hate saying that

lol wg do their comeback on mubank (and raise ratings) and even mc for the day, and they lose (awesome "thank you" from kbs). sad times. you could tell sohee was kinda upset from her expression. gotta love that girl for keepin' it real. :D

Guest Mia_Mia

^

lol.. I thought MinAhn were the most obvious about being upset about the loss. Sunye just tried to recover by a booming "chukahimida" ...

I remember JYPE people did say that they reported the case of deleted requests to KBS. Obviously KBS chose to do nothing about it, and now that I think of it asking MinAhn to MC was there way to make sure Wonderfuls didn't think they were biased...KBS - we knew what you were upto!

I suggest Wonderfuls don't end up commenting on the YT videos , I can already see a fanwar brewing because of some very obnoxious comments left by some very obnoxious fans.

Isn't there a radio show that we can watch today?.

Lol... I don't get it, sowhatever they had zero in, it was basically the system? Lol, meh, it's okay, I don't mind. I just really liked the fact that Sohee and Sunye got to be MC's and hopefully they get to MC later on as well!

lol wg do their comeback on mubank (and raise ratings) and even mc for the day, and they lose. sad times. you could tell sohee was kinda upset from her expression and half-assed closing. gotta love that girl for keepin' it real. :D

^ LOLOLOLOL, your comment killed me!

Aw I got really sad honestly because they ddnt win but WG don't

need em awards to prove that they'll always be one of the best <3

Their performances just keep on getting better!!!

OH And hot yubin unnie for singles! Blonde suits her so much!

I can't wait for the girls' vogue shoot <3

Guest TheArchangel

Again, the issue with the deleting requests falls in the broadcasting points. The one they got a zero is the viewer's preference points.

Lets remain humble and polite like the girls are, no use in getting all worked up over people and their ignorant comments. Haters are gonna hate and it only reflects badly on them and their fan group. Lets stay positive in here and enjoy the month of November, we still have many performances left and radio appearances ^^

Does anyone know which varitey shows they'll be appearing on besides Strong Heart, I'm really hoping to see them on either Win Win (if that show is still running lol. Last time I watched an episode was when 2NE1 was on it lol), Happy Together, Come To Play or actually any program that has Yoo Jae Suk on it ^^ - He seems to get along really well with the girls and well his my No.1 MC.

Guest jagerbomb

ohh so thats what the 0 was =[ 

wish the girls had won but then again, its only a trophy at the end of the day. 

we all know WG have contributed more than anybody to the kpop industry !

and ya'll right about not going on allkpop. fanwars have already begun LOL

Guest evilishus

Oh well,what's done is done.

The girls didn't win today,but in the end let us all remind ourselves that trophies are just that: trophies.Ofcourse, it is nice and exciting to see them win and as fans we want them to win left and right to show physical proof of our support.Yet,in the end WEare the winners because the support the girls have been getting has been amazing. We know for a fact that our girls are at the top of the charts and that shows that people are enjoying their music.

To be honest,I was prepared for this and we all should have been.GG is the girl group with the most popularity right now and our girls popularity has gone down a bit,as was expected due to their long periods of being MIA.But this comeback has showed us and many other people that the Wonder Girls may have lost some popularity but they are STILL undeniably one the nation's top girlgroup's.

I personally did not expect a reverse in events within one week into their promotions.It's going to take sometime,not too much,but I am confident that the girls have what it takes to regain what they gave up.

So,don't be sad and just brush this off.Congratulate the winner and support the one you do care about because the Wonder Girls don't need us to have a pity party.That's not what they came back for and not the reason they're running around doing various activities for us to enjoy.

---popularity as in their "main" fanbase.

Guest crazycindaye

If anyone have fancams to the encore of today please give it to me. KBS is full of BS but i hope wonder girls will win on other shows ! SBS i can;t wait hope they'll win !

it does seem a little fishy considering kbs deleted our requests last week, 0 broadcast score this week (idk how thats calculated but anyway) and they made a mistake in their tweet. Anyway~

It's okay Wonderfuls, we still have time and this is only one award for one day. We still have more~

We weren't too focused/prepared for the albums last week but things might be patching up now because we have the bulk orders in place. 

For those who have bulk ordered, has anyone received an email from the store yet? 

Plus next week we will have broadcast scores! 

I hope we don't go around posting negative comments and being butthurt. It'll reflect badly on everyone. Let's act cool~ kk

Yesterday's hanteo chart. 

2q8a7pt.png

Guest crazycindaye

^ Soon i guess. Maybe on SBS this week or next week. BUt i dont trust KBS anymore. If only JYP will boycott KBS like YG. SInce Kbs is always SM bias .

Guest Mia_Mia

^

actually they will not be up against each other anymore. Inkigayo, Mnet Countdown have a 3 cap on winning and the other group is not promoting on music shows after this week. So WG's real competition is Lee Seung Gi (whose fans I hear are also bulk buying? ) and T-ara in the coming weeks.

So please keep voting, please buy , please participate in any way possible.

I hope WG plans to stay in Korea for December as well. I want to see them on more variety shows!!

Guest chanounette

So when will Wonder Girls and SNSD will face off again??

Since S.... had their goodbye stage on Mnet and their can"t win again on Inkigayo (triple crowned), I think it was the only time. Actually, I don't like it because perhaps in other shows the girls would win against them; Because S... won today so.. won't stop bragging based on today. Anyway, we have to stay calm.

Just accept it guys. No need to buy into conspiracy's against the girls.

Their K-fanclub is not what it used to be. It's expected since they've been gone for so long. I mean, Lee Seung Gi's fans bulk ordered 19k 2weeks ago, while wonderfuls couldn't even match half of that last week.

They're however still loved by the general public so they're still going strong with digital sales.

Let's hope the "flying bird fans" return with these promotions.

Archived