Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest TheArchangel

how do we know that they are top 2 ?

Music Bank always announce at the beginning of the show what songs are in contentions for first place.

WonderFuls, we all know its a long shot for Wonder Girls to win in Music Bank (after the deleting incident and all that). IF SNSD win, I do hope we all be patient and not start replying to the delusional SONEs.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest QUEENka9

Sohee and Sunye with Tim as MC in KBS MUSIC BANK today.

Pretty beautiful gorgeous.

87364944.jpg

Although the chances for snsd win for today's mubank is heavy. But still I hope that WG will win. Other than that it's okay if they're not... as long as I can see their live performance today.

WG fighting!!!!

Guest chami1430286566

I just want to share this one.

:D

In our classroom, we're only 4 who is addicted to KPOP but only two of us WonderFul.

But when the other two listened to "Be My Baby" they were addicted! 

They are Yubin-Sohee and Yeeun biased.

The other good thing is that we're only singing ths earlier and later then, two of our classmate is now singing,,,

♫Please Be My Baby♫ she's not even a KPOP fan!

And they were shocked when they are singing to it! LOL.

See? "Be My Baby" is a HIT! ♥

We're also planning that we will put a speaker outside our room and we will play some Christmas song and decided to add

Be My Baby since it does have a Christmas-y sound.

:D

Anyway, I really hope that our girls will win today! ^^

Guest Mia_Mia

Apparently whoever wins today , the other group will join them in an encore performance.

So if WG wins - SNSD will stay back and dance to BMB. If SNSD wins- WG will stay back and dance Boys.

credit tumblr

WG-SNSD

Tim is performing now...only one song left *_*...can't waiiiit

edit: you gotta love kwonderfuls for their loud fanchants <3...I'm so afraid of the end *snif...it's kinda bitter for sohee and sunye to mc tonight hmpf

ugh sones calculated the points right ...T_T

Guest chanounette

I'm nervous, even if I know it'll be hard to beat "you know who" because of all the incidents which happened as an other WF (TheArchangel) mentionnedhum hum.. anyway, I'm curious to see the score of WG. Wow Yubin!!!!! her photoshoot and the rap in "the boys". I don't know but I think the girls would gave much power to it lol. Anyway, WG fighting! i'm psychologically prepared to face antis ...

Also don't forget to vote on Mnet, diadems are quite motivated. http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/mcountdown2/MCountDownVoteView.asp

OH NO !!! I missed the girls performance lol. I just caught the end of Lee Seung Gi singing (his song is gorgeous !!). I haven't had the proper time to come in here and spazz about the album and their comeback performances but one thing I do want to say is no matter what happens with the girls and them winning awards or not, I'm deeply proud of what they've accomplished thus far and the progress they have made as artists.

Wonder World has brought fans and non-fans alike to admire and respect them, everywhere I go and read people's reviews on their album it has majority of the time been nothing but praise, so I feel the girls have achieved their No.1 goal in making an album that not only them but also Wonderfuls are proud of.

Hoping to hear them sing Dear Boy soon *fingers-crossed*.

Guest Mia_Mia

with a ZERO in one of the categories, it was always going to be tough. I LOVE YOU K-WONDERFULS. They just kept cheering and screaming WONDER GIRLS. Someone else might have won today but I think the support shown to WG by the Wonderfuls in the crowd is just priceless!

our girls lost and I think it mostly b/c of their album sales if their album sales were higher they would have won but yeah their is alway next time

Guest Stephy18

Awwwwww the girls didn't win but that's ok there always next week :D Don't feel to sad wonderfuls. Cuz I feel like we will be much happier when Sunday comes!!! :D

Archived