Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest jcsmark

^

I haven't seen the setlist yet, but here's a promo clip of Mcountdown for this week.

-----

Wonder Girls, Sunmi & Hyuna left voluntarily

By Ceridwen– November 16, 2011

wonder_girls_sunmi_hyuna.jpg

The Wonder Girls revealed the reason why Sunmi and Hyuna have left.

On the November 16th episode of MBC’s ‘Golden Fishery – Radio Star’, the Wonder Girls returning for the long awaited promotions in Korea, and close colleague Jo Kwon and Min put on a great show with unstoppable talk.

The MC’s of ‘Radio Star’ asked the reason why Sunmi and Hyuna had left the wonder Girls.

Sunye answered, “They’re active groups so it’s difficult to say the clear reasons, but they were choices made for their own lives”.

Sohee also added, “They’re the same age so was sad but just because you don’t work together, doesn’t mean you don’t see each other at all so it’s ok”.

Sohee also commented calm and collected on being placed on the 1st place for the ‘worse vocals’ picked out by a vocal trainer, “I know of it. I practiced even more admitting some of the things that are lacking”.

Image: MBC ‘Radio Star’

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Credit kpopfever

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or this for windows media player

Step 1: Open WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER on your computer

Step 2: Click NOW PLAYING

Step 3: On the empty space next to Now Playing, right click

Step 4: Click on OPEN URL

Step 5: Paste mms://live.imbc.com/onairtv

FOR WINDOWS 7,

1] Open the Windows Media Player

2] then press ctrl + u 

3] paste this link to the URL : mms://live.imbc.com/onairtv

can i know whats the link streaming kbs, sbs, mnet for window media player??

because in window media player more faster and not lagging.....

please ^^

... Anyways,

Does anyone know the online streaming for MNET? I'd really like to see the girls comeback, and I was also wondering if anyone knows when Strong Heart airs :)

Guest Mia_Mia

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/1043/20111116kbsgagconcert02.jpg

is that Sunye with YeBin?.... I didn't know they were doing gag concert. When is that scheduled to air?

Something worth sharing :)

GAON CHART

Rank. Wonder Girls - Song title - digital downloads - calculation

1. Wonder Girls - Be my Baby - 67,238,603 - ( 67,238 x $3 = $201,714 )

7. Wonder Girls - Me In - 28,588,495 - ( 28,588 x $3 = $85,764 )

10. Wonder Girls - Girls Girls - 24,133,372 - ( 24,133 x $3 = $72,399 )

17. Wonder Girls - G.N.O - 16,390,291 - ( 16,390 x $3 = $49,170 )

20. Wonder Girls - Stop - 15,717,596 - ( 15,717 x $3 = $47,151 )

21. Wonder Girls - Act Cool - 15,407,719 - ( 15,407 x $3 = $46,221 )

24. Wonder Girls - Sweet Dreams - 13,089,303 - ( 13,089 x $3 = $39,267 )

26. Wonder Girls - 두고두고 - 12,506,526 - ( 12,506 x $3 = $37,518 )

28. Wonder Girls - Dear Boy - 12,381,126 - ( 12,381 x $3 = $37,143 )

29. Wonder Girls - Nu Shoues - 12,114,648 - ( 12,144 x $3 = $36,432 )

35. Wonder Girls - SuperB - 9,955,111 - ( 9,955 x $3 = $29,865 )

38. Wonder Girls - Be My Baby Ra.D mix - 9,546,730 - ( 9,546 x $3 = $28,638 )

credit Hannechan

Guest nambo07

^^^ i did see that segment too, of course i wasnt pleased with it either, along with fear of WG being associated with it. Although, i have no idea what they are saying on the matter, so until the segment is subbed i wont jump to any conclusions yet. I wont disregard that Korea seems a bit...'prejudice' (ex the comments about yoon mi rae and tiger jk's son, hines ward,insooni, etc..) so its not surprising that these portrayals of Blacks continue to occur despite constant backlash.

Guest incomplete.

So, you all mean to tell me that you clicked on this link or the stream posted on the previous pages and didn't say mini cooper to the black face that was brought into the segment from 8:06 onward? Right after at 7:51 when WG was asked about Teddy Riley?

^ calm down please, you are letting your emotion clouds your judgment. No need to be inappropriate about it. I know it's offensive, but not everyone is going to see that, and it's sad but it's reality. I'm sorry, but not everyone is going to be educated or open-minded enough to appreciate and respect the differences in our society. :vicx:

Guest itslike

I was taken aback by it when I saw the clip as well. I have seen ALOT of this type of stuff on overseas tv shows, the problem stems from diversity (that's the truth) as that kind of stuff definitely would not fly in the states. I didn't think it was funny either and it saddens me that this happens. Please don't stop supporting WG, though! :tears: I don't want people tying WG with this kind of stuff as well.

Also, I kind of wish people would stop asking about the Teddy Reilly fiasco, it kind of made the interview awkward as a SM artist was there plus other things... haha might just be me. :P

---

On the other hand, I can't wait to see mcountdown tonight! :)

I actually hope the WG gets wind of this black face issue and speak up against it being used in their segment of the show. Having lived in NYC, and seeing the beauty of diversity up close and personal, I think they can be role models for other Koreans to be more sensitive to the topic. 

But I'm sure that part was edited in and they probably don't know of it until someone send the clip to them. =/ times like this i wish i had a twitter.

^ calm down please, you are letting your emotion clouds your judgment. No need to be inappropriate about it. I know it's offensive, but not everyone is going to see that, and it's sad but it's reality. I'm sorry, but not everyone is going to be educated or open-minded enough to appreciate and respect the differences in our society. :vicx:

Seriously.. i don't understand. WG associated with what? what did they do? they offense anyone? pls do explain to me.. im a bit lost here.

just a few things

- I finally received the CD from Yesasia today.  I didn't open it yet but will soon.  Initially I wanted to try do a cd box review but this had been done by many already on youtube. so I've decided there is no need.

- Heechul must be no friend of JYP's.  Heechul would have seen Sohee face-to-face many times on variety shows he used to host.  "The timing" is JUST perfect for Heechul.  Even more mad is the Queens are ALLOWED to have their KINGs at will.  Heechul could have been a king, instead he will have to wait for 2 years and who knows things will turn out 2 years from now.

- After their 1st comeback stage on Music Bank (on tv), they seem to be getting better and better showing on shows.  Wonderfuls and fans are also getting enough warm up to come to the Queens again. Things will only get better toward their comeback and their upcoming most glorious days with the US album and the movie. Let's all keep our fingers crossed. All help and luck.

If think of anything, will keep on posting.  End of rant.

Guest vietboi_tuan

I got my album today!!!!

I LOVE IT! The poster is really big and beautiful.

The 5 postcards inside is a plus!

And the album is all about quality! Everything is PERFECT.

No complaint. Except if they had SunYe's hair down like

their comeback it would have been even more perfect!

[news] Kim hee chul's affection towards Sohee is undeniable

Kim Heechul who is currently serving as public service personnel as a part of his 2year mandatory service made an appearance in November 16th episode of Radio Star.

He made an appearance in the form of text message. Heechul upon knowing that Wonder Girls will be the guests in Radio Star sent a warning text message to the Radio Star's MCs and said,

"Gura hyung better not harass my SoHee or i will curse until you die!"

SoHee also mentioned that she knew about Heechul keeping her picture during his stay in KATC and she expressed her grattitude for this. On the other hand, Sunye reveals how deep is Heechul's admiration towards SoHee whenever they contact each other, Sunye said, "Whenever we greet each other or contact each other, he will first say, "Is SoHee doing good?".

MC asked her to send message to Heechul in English as Kyuhyun revealed that Heechul is practicing English a lot. SoHee then made a video message to Heechul and said in English, "Hi I'm Sohee.. Thank you for talking about me all the time."

Fans commented, "Heechul is really loyal to SoHee", "I hope they'll develop feelings to each other.","SoHeechul is cute!" and so on.

Watch the video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhD8aJmS_k0&feature=player_embedded

cr : dkpopnews.net

Archived