Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valentino_rossi46

Wonder Girls Cuts (Nov 16, 2011)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja7EIrxc6v0

They showed their English skill and Lim rap Act Cool. So Hee thanks Hee chul, background music is the Heechul's song Close your mouth :P. Heechul must be really mad cuz right after the girls comeback, their first radio show and variety show they attend is Youngstreet and Radio Star, which he used to be DJ and MC. A loyal fan wait for so long and right after he announce his enlist, WGs announce their comeback :P. Poor him

Ye Eun announced they are free to date in English and Lim announced in Cantonese

WGs announce it in many program, seems like they want everybody know it and text/call them lol

Guest valentino_rossi46

Gag concert spoiler . I think about Orange Caramen's Shanghai Romance, which was composed by Hee Chul :P

a3bfa0d406f73d2ff80d2db01358e775_37956960.30373224683457870661217034891302.jpg

cr : 식흐한소희@WGW

Wonder Girls respond to Teddy Riley’s negative comments

The Wonder Girls responded to Teddy Riley‘s negative comments about the girls being a flop in the States.

On the November 16th episode of MBC ‘Golden Fishery – Radio Star‘, the Wonder Girls guest-featured on the program, making it a lively and entertaining show.

The MCs asked them what they thought in regards to Teddy Riley speaking negatively about their promotions overseas. “We found out reading articles online. We were more surprised by the fact that he even knew who we were,” the girls responded.

Teddy Riley who worked with SNSD on “The Boys“, recently tweeted saying no one is interested in the Wonder Girls and that SNSD would be a much bigger hit in the States.

MC Kim Gura asked, “Do you think he was keeping you in check as he worked with SNSD?”, to which the girls responded, “I think it actually benefited us. It gave us some publicity as we were getting ready to debut our album“.

Source & Image: MoneyToday StarNews via Nate

credits to allkpop

Kim Heechul defends Sohee’s honor from the army

Super Junior‘s Heechul sent a warning text to the ‘Radio Star‘ MCs once he heard that the Wonder Girls would be making a guest appearance.

On the November 16th episode of MBC ‘Golden Fishery – Radio Star’, the MCs remarked, “A public service worker sent us a text saying, ‘You guys better not bother my Sohee or else’“. The ‘public service worker’ they were referring to was none other than Super Junior’s Kim Heechul who is currently enlisted in the Korean military.

It’s well known now that Kim Heechul is an avid fan of Wonder Girls member Sohee. MC Kyuhyun stated, “He could never stop talking about her“, and Sunye added, “If I talk to him for the first time in awhile, he never fails to ask how Sohee is doing“.

Kim Heechul had garnered recent attention for putting up photos of Sohee in his military dormitory. “I saw the photos online. It put me in a good mood“, Sohee admitted with a laugh.

The MCs then asked her to send an audio message to the singer. Heechul had even specifically requested that they play “What are you looking at“, which is TRAX member Jungmo‘s collaboration song with group M&D, as the background audio of the video.

Since Kim Heechul studied English, they asked Sohee to send the message in English and she bashfully managed to say, “Thank you for talking about me all the time“.

Source & Image: Newsen via Nate

credits to allkpop

Guest jcsmark

^

Aww Heechul must really miss Sohee

Here's his text

Goora hyung, if you harass my Sohee, I'll curse you until the day you die.

Credit sujuism.blogspot

-------

Sobin from MV Teaser filming

7e1aa05ajw1dn5u3bckktj.jpg

7e1aa05ajw1dn5u2vyfowj.jpg

Credit WGCN@weibo

-----

Why Yeeun cried on Radio Star

Wonder Girls “It was difficult in the US”

By Ceridwen– November 16, 2011

wonder_girls_all_radio_star.jpg

Group Wonder Girls discussed the difficulties they faced promoting in the U.S.

On the November 16th episode of MBC’s ‘Golden Fishery – Radio Star’, the Wonder Girls returning for the long awaited promotions in Korea, and close colleague Jo Kwon and Min put on a great show with unstoppable talk.

The MC’s of ‘Radio Star’ asked the Wonder Girls what was the toughest thing during the 2 and a 1/2 years in the U.S. and Yeeun who was ready to answer, could not continue with tears in her eyes.

Finally able to continue, Yeeun mentioned the language barrier, “It’s not something that happens overnight so it was difficult. In Korean, we can talk comfortably but in English, one word can change the meaning so we needed to be very careful. No matter how much we practiced, there was a limit so it was difficult”.

Sunye also added, “As time went by, with no results on the surface, there were a lot of talks. Especially when family members talked about it, it really hurt”.

Sohee said, “We have a very Korean mind so to get to know the American mind was difficult. Also, I am not very outgoing so I had a lot of difficulties around people I met for the first time”.

Source: Money Today via Nate

Credit kpopfever

^

Hahas, that was also the first thing I thought. Our loyal heenim, I hope he tweets a picture of him holding the Wonder Girl's new album :')

The girls seemed happy yet blank at the same time on golden fishery, ah I wish I understood everything they said... It broke my heart when Yeeun was shedding tears, and poor Lim, when she continued her rap the girls didn't say the "nobody" part and she's like "... Nobody" LOL, I found that part so cute. I hope they have a sobin duet for SuperB soon.... I wonder why they're not performing it on radio shows yet...? Are they perhaps... Saving it for another show? Lol, I hope to see it on sketchbook! Sunye's definitely the funniest, "Hi Teddy"

I really hope the english subtitles comes out soon <3

edit

Honestly, many people believed the Wonder Girls had it easy, but there was so much more happening behind their smiling faces.

Guest fifi yang

I've been listening to 2Ye's My List over and over and over again. And I finally decided to look at the translation. Then something hit me, JYP said that he made this song 2 years ago. 2 years ago was when he got divorced, and these lyrics match perfectly... I don't mean to assume anything, but man :(

Guest wonder-ful

Heechul trying to protect Sohee...so cute. When I heard Heechul entered the army just before WG's comeback I was so disappointed but really Heechul nevers fails to surprise me even while he is in the army he still manages to show his support and love for Sohee :D I bet he already knows perfectly the "be my baby" dance especially Sohee's part :lol:He must be going crazy in the army knowing they can finally date ahaha too bad for you Heechul :P

Soheechul :wub:

Yeeun tearing up.... :tears: They are such hardworking and strong girls.

Wonder Girls FIGHTING!! I will always support you!

Omagad guys it just hit me, it's Thursday tomorrow!~

That means...M!Countdown~ :wub:

I'm not expecting much since their audio quality is terrible, but their comeback stages are pretty amazing! Although it'll be hard to top Inkigayo's comeback stage for the girls :rolleyes:

Now, what i'm wondering is, since it's their comeback stage will they win award?

I think they will because it's WG's 2nd week already even though this will be their comeback stage. I just checked Mnet's chart and they're #1 :w00t:

So get ready for tears tomorrow guys~ WOOOO :lol:

(AND, I just came to a sad realisation that there will be no more G.N.O. performances on music shows T_T Be My Baby is not enough @_@!!!)

Also, ----

tumblr_lurizfM8B81r282o3o2_400.gif

tumblr_lurizfM8B81r282o3o4_400.gif

cr: lady-hehe @ Tumblr

Guest jcsmark

Wonder Girls to release Limited Edition version of ‘Wonder World’

Wednesday, November 16th, 2011

Wonder-Girls-2nd-Album-Wonder-World-Limited-Edition-Version-horz-510x286.jpg

In addition to their regular album, the Wonder Girls will be releasing a limited edition version of their 2nd album ‘Wonder World’ which is limited to only 5,000 Copies. The release date is set to be on 22nd November.

According to the information provided on Synnara,

Each copy of the limited edition version sold at 49,000₩(about $43USD) will consist of a CD (12 tracks) + T-Shirt + Signed Postcards + Music Video Set Pop-up Paper Model + *Lucky Draw Event. There will be a total of 3 prizes for the Lucky Draw Event for customers who purchase this album.

*Lucky Draw Event*

1st Prize – Meet the Wonder Girls ( Tea-time together with Wonder Girls )

2nd Prize – Wonder Girls Signed T-Shirt

3rd Prize – Wonder Girls Signed CD

However, the lucky draw event will only be available for fans residing in Korea.

You can pre-order a copy of ‘Wonder World’ Album Limited Edition Version on YesAsia.

Source: synnara

Credit wonderfulsworld

Pre-order at YesAsia http://www.yesasia.com/global/wonder-girls-vol-2-wonder-world-limited-edition/1025790751-0-0-0-en/info.html

Guest wendysmark

Wow. The Sunye-Jokwon duet was impressive! So much chemistry between them. I read that Jokwon mentioned that they knew each other since kindergarten and he often sleep over at Sunye's house.

People who have not been into it will never know how tough their American journey was. I can feel what Sunye said about even their family members asked them to reconsider their decision. That really hurts. They have certainly progress alot since 2 years ago and I am sure they have something to be proud of!

Sunye's "Hi Teddy" was definitely the classy response to the Teddy-issue! I ROFL when I heard that.

There was not a lot of Lim, sadly :( Her rap was awesome, I wish she can do the full version more often.

Guest wonderful ♡

Wow. The Sunye-Jokwon duet was impressive! So much chemistry between them. I read that Jokwon mentioned that they knew each other since kindergarten and he often sleep over at Sunye's house.

Yeah~ Kwonye are very close! They trained together and are pretty much bffs ^^ they are so precious!

Cg6ei.gif

3gvNW.png

0m1Mh.png

Credit: leaderjokwon + wgworld @ tumblr

Guest evilishus

Wonder Girls define the word CLASS.

'nuf said.

They're performing "G.N.O" for what may the last time in a long time tonight(tomorrow for me),very sad moment for us since we LOVE the song and the performances<333333

Guys if you want to watch some fun Wonder Girl moments,I found two channels recently that are full of them and upload regularly with both old moments and the new ones the girls are making :D

Archived