Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

About the sub-forum I remember they have this voting thing on which artists (artists that get over 5000 members) fans want sub-forum. Shinee, Beast & 2ne1 got the vote that how they got their. 2pm have more the fans than 2ne1 but still didn't have one, also 2am too (Also many more mostly male group) I don't know why they not doing more. But it seem like even if the girls do pass 5000 that don't mean they will get one. Unless they having one of those voting thing again. Idk

looking forward to the Me, In performance

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eatsomefood

hi i'm new to soompi, but i've been a wonderful for 2 years now!

I LOVE THE WONDER GIRLS!!!!

This album ROCKS MY SOCKSSSSS!!!!!

since its my first post, i thought i would share this awesome video i found of my favorite song on their newest album! i'm pretty sure that the video was made by another wonderful too! :)

k thanks bye!!!

Please add your source link next time, so as to facilitate better responses.

After looking around, I believe it's a monthly poll event called Daum Fan Cafe Stage, in which the winner gets a special stage on Mnet M! Countdown & the winning fancafe get tickets to attend.

More info here (WG is way behind the ballots): http://cafe.daum.net..._/fancafe_event

oops~ sorry i forgot~ sweatingbullets.gif

thank you very much~ :3

I read on weibo that Singapore's Radio 1003 FM has chosen BBMM among its 3 recommended songs for the 'Global Chinese Golden Chart' 全球流行音乐金榜. 

It's a chart show supported by participating Chinese radio stations worldwide: Beijing's CNR 3 MusicRadio FM (main), Shandong/Sichuan/Changsha/Jiangsu's CITY FM; Taiwan's HIT FM; Singapore's Radio 1003 FM; Malaysia's MY FM; Los Angeles's KAZN AM1300, New York's WGBB AM1240, Houston's AM1050; Canada's AM1470; Brisbane's AM1656, Sydney's 2AC Radio, Sydney's SBS Radio; Russia's Голос России, Germany's Deutsche Welle; Japan's NHK & Korea's KBS (according to its bio). It's not exclusive to Chinese songs; JKpop & Western songs are also shortlisted. The show airs Sundays 4~5pm in Singapore.

Screengrab from the Malaysian MY FM's site detailing the respective recommended songs submitted by various member radio stations. Not sure if audience voting is needed. But I suppose it implies BMBB is or may soon be on Radio 1003's playlist. (I need to listen to radio again.)

HmBX5.jpg

Source: http://www.my.com.my...ram/Goldenchart

For those who were waiting for bulk order, orders are now being taken

http://wonderfulsworld.com/2011/11/16/wonder-girls-2nd-album-international-bulk-order-open/

Its cheaper than yesasia, and i believe it comes with a poster

^ thankyousomuchforsharing!

Omg, yes! Finally! I've already bought one on yesasia, but I really wanted another one. For those of you who couldn't get the pre-orders this bulk order is seriously a lot cheaper and I hope many of you participate :') because this album issssssss seriously worth every penny (I'm not being biased!) and YES, you DO get a poster with this one as well!

hi guys,

sorry for cutting in here. soompi is running a contest with the wonder girls to support their comeback. you probably already saw their video shout-out to soompiers (if not, you need to watch it)! but since the process of entering was a little confusing, we changed things. so basically, if you wanted to enter before but you were put off by the rules, you should definitely reconsider! we've moved the photo upload process to facebook (which almost everyone is pretty familiar with) and are now allowing edited photos as well. JYPE wants to know how many photos they'll get, so we really want to show them how many fans they have on soompi. please support both this site and wonder girls^^

http://www.soompi.com/news/exclusive-wonder-girls-be-my-baby-concept-contest-with-shoutout

we're allowing entries until 11/24, so please try it out! thanks!

I just checked the online realtime charts and the girls are now

#1 in

melon

mnet a

soribada

#2 in

Daum

Naver

#5 in

Bugs

#6 in

Ollehmusic

yes BMB is not #1 but the song still doing a great job despit all of the new releases from different artist T-ara and Huh Gak tracks already fell off the top 3 and ranking lower than BMB despit that their tracks released after BMB which shows people really like BMB

does anyone know about BMB realtime ranking in cyworld and monkey3 I dont but I cant get access for these 2 charts

I just checked the online realtime charts and the girls are now

#1 in

melon

mnet a

soribada

#2 in

Daum

Naver

#5 in

Bugs

#6 in

Ollehmusic

yes BMB is not #1 but the song still doing a great job despit all of the new releases from different artist T-ara and Huh Gak tracks already fell off the top 3 and ranking lower than BMB despit that their tracks released after BMB which shows people really like BMB

does anyone know about BMB realtime ranking in cyworld and monkey3 I dont but I cant get access for these 2 charts

i think #5 on olleh

Guest loveeeWG

I actually think this was removed good.

Except for one part, in this performance, sohee did not sing the waiting, dreaming, perfect, terrific parts.

So those are AR. ^^ but my sohee improved so much since tell me days.. :D

Music bank perf was bad because they were nervous! excuse me thats almost 3 years since they promoted nobody and a 2 week promotions with 2DT.

Archived