Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Wonderfuls as of 10 PM KST :Wonder GIrls ranked Melon#1,Mnet#1, Monkey3#1, Bugs#1,Daum#1,Naver#1, Cyworld#1, Olleh#1, Soribada#1 ..So  please continue streaming PLEASEEEEEEE!!!!!  

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/e35nqi

But the bad thing is SONe planned to order via bulk the time for  the Wonder Girls comeback....  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:        And now Wonder Girls ranked 3 on Hanteo :) Please we should increase that!!

So please lets help each other. All kill again.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheArchangel

Wonderfuls as of 10 PM KST :Wonder GIrls ranked Melon#1,Mnet#1, Monkey3#1, Bugs#1,Daum#1,Naver#1, Cyworld#1, Olleh#1, Soribada#1 ..So  please continue streaming PLEASEEEEEEE!!!!!  

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/e35nqi

But the bad thing is SONe planned to order via bulk the time for  the Wonder Girls comeback....  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:        And now Wonder Girls ranked 3 on Hanteo :) Please we should increase that!!

So please lets help each other. All kill again.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if its true, lets just hope that the 5% Album Sales in Music Bank is true. SNSD can no longer win in Mnet. If they win on Sunday, then they won't be able towin anymore in Inkigayo to. Music Bank is the only one that has no limit in winning. But as I said, if the album sales percentage of Music Bank went from 10% to 5% then we have nothing to worry about. The Boys digital sales isn't really that high anymore.

Guest eleyn27

Hi Everyone!

Are you all exited or ecstatic about tom? yah me too though I'll have to do the fan chant (if I can remember) or just go crazy in front of my laptop rolleyes.gif

Anyway I just want to share these links:

[ENG SUB] Wonder Girls 원더걸스 ~ 2nd Album Wonder World ✮Be My Baby✮ Interview

and

Wonder Girls 원더걸스 ✮Be My Baby ღ Next Week M! Countdown ComeBack Stage

sorry if this has been shared before...

Guest TheArchangel

Right now, here are the breakdown of points in Music Bank.

Digital score (60%)

Viewer preference score (10%)

Album Sales (10%)

Broadcasting Score (20%)

I can't seem to find the news that Album Sales will be 5% and Digital sales will be 65%. It seems like its just a rumor.

Guest crazycindaye

I think SNSD only performed The Boys and Mr taxi in their comeback. I think. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

Um.. They performed 3 I think coz I remembered them singing How Great Is Your Love along with the boys and mr taxi!! I'm pretty sure that it was music bank or was it music core but I am sure that they performed 3 songs for a comeback stage since I watched it b4.

Guest loveeeWG

SONES are a bit too much..When SNSD came back WFs never do anything to them and now WG come back they get so insecure and all that...

too much. Sones have always been the reason why i dislike SNSD, not an anti, but just dislike.

Its WG 2nd album! Cant they let wfs be happy, let WG win? its already SNSD's third album already..

Anyway! today's song of the day is 두고두고~

So in love with my 2YE. Sunye has the most emotions in songs. I love her.

EDIT: YAY TOPPED A PAGE.

Just wanna share this. Wonderfuls be happy okay! because the wondergirls is back!

eunsuncubes.png

aw3h.jpg

wonder+girls+yenny+and+yubin.jpg

shpzp.jpg

wonder20girls201.jpg

Not to defend SONES or anything but it has been stated before that they're ordering in bulk in order to guarantee SNSD winning some awards for the Golden Disk Awards. Still ridiculous of them to do so since SM has always been on top of album sales; they pretty much have no other competition. My SONE friends have told me that this is their only reason and it only happens to coincide with WG's comeback. No idea how much truth there is to that. I have my doubts.

This comment of mine is gonna be a bit this and that...

1. The best would be for the Queens to perform in the entire music bank only, but 3 is still fine. if the truth is only 2, I will still take it. Why? their comeback on stage means more than numbers of songs to be performed.

2. Some say Kpop is not as clean as it  is seen.  Of course it is damn true and it is not just Kpop itself, any other music industry has the same issue and it is only a matter of degree.  Do you think insiders of Kpop industry not aware of how kpop sales take place.  Any abnormal rises of sales will definitely be noticed, it may or may not be legal but certainly immoral if proven.  If it is by fans, then it is just immoral. If it is by other means, then it may be more than immorality and it's a big risk. We don't have to worry too much about it.  Just do what we can afford to do to help out if possible.

3. Please bear in mind that this album has already proven the Queens can produce high quality of music.  As for the Quantity, Once they kick off their official comeback on stage on 11/Nov and the quantity will rise. 

4. Finally we ain't see nothing yet, in the 1st quarter of 2012 is the ultimate challenge for the Queens, the US album and the movie.  The Korean ablum is a warm up for the Queens and so far it is having a very good impact on their US debut and it is really boosting everyone's confidence.  Remember if the Queens win this US debut, THEY WIN EVERYTHING. I MEAN EVERYTHING. this is what I have been praying.  Keep our fingers crossed cuz this is everything.

End of rant and the Queens will have the last laugh.

Not to defend SONES or anything but it has been stated before that they're ordering in bulk in order to guarantee SNSD winning some awards for the Golden Disk Awards. Still ridiculous of them to do so since SM has always been on top of album sales; they pretty much have no other competition. My SONE friends have told me that this is their only reason and it only happens to coincide with WG's comeback. No idea how much truth there is to that. I have my doubts.

that's what i thought too.. they do have competition, it's Super Junior..well,everyone knows how powerful Elf is,they'll do everything to make their oppa wins. it's the battle between Sones and Elfs for GDA. unfortunately, just like u said it's coincide with WG's comeback. of course,that's what i read in other blog and what my friends says but who knows maybe they do feel threatened by our girls.. :phew:

it's 111111 already..a couple more hours before their comeback stage..cant wait,i'm so excited! :D

are they gonna perform full song of G.N.O?

Guest yubin4ever

Really guys, I think the Wonder World album is such an amazing album. I dont know how Korea works, but hopefully, after WG starts performing their new songs and the word starts to get out in korea about how amazing the album really is...the sales will gain. I think the WG have lost a lot of Korean fans because of America. And that's fine. Just give the girls more time to win those fans back. Give them time to give great performances and good radio show promotions. I think this album is going to have steady sales for a pretty long time. And that's what's important.

11.11.07 [interview] Wonder Girls On Their Comeback,Hardships and Friendship.

Source : 일간스포츠

Translations : WonderGirlSoul @Tumblr (yoobyn@WGSpec)

tumblr_luatnzJYWX1r568gzo1_400.jpg

Wonder Girls : No Pain,No Gain.

Yubin : We went to a foreign country and have been going back and forth to Korea,wandering,globetrotting.Meeting the fans after so long feels so good it can’t be described in words.

Yubin : Making the interview in Korean makes me very happy.

The reporter asking about Sunmi’s departure and the aftermath.

Lim : I thought a lot about whether joining the Wonder Girls was the right thing to do or not.I started to feel more and more sorry towards the members after me joining.

After finishing her sentence,Lim couldn’t hold back her tears.The members seeing Lim cry,burst into tears and the whole interview became a mess.

When asked about their U.S career,failure or success?

Sun Ye : I think it’s still early to call it a success at this point.There’s more than meets the eyes.(what you can see isn’t necessarily what you get),we learned a lot during this time and worked on ourselves.We are constantly learning.

When asked about their coming to the U.S in 2009 and their comeback.

Ye Eun : It’s as if we literally started from scratch,as if we went back to our debuts day,we were rookies again.Being at the bottom of the pyramid,it’s as if i was playing a part as the main actress of a drama,with up and downs.Our staff singing and dancing to our songs i thought that the chances for it to be a success were very slim this time.

So Hee on their U.S career.

So Hee : We’re still young and there’s and will definitely be more opportunities for us breaking into the U.S market.We don’t want to give up!

When asked if there were times when they wanted to give up in the U.S.

Yubin : No matter what,we never complained.Also when our mood was up,or even when it was down,the thoughts of wanting to go back and the thoughts of whether leaving for the U.S was a good decision or not did cross our minds.

When asked about So Nyeo Shi Dae.

Wonder Girls : We really are big fans.We’d look for their teasers and music videos and would watch them all together.

When asked about So Nyeo Shi Dae #2.

Wonder Girls : We don’t want to make music with the thought of being each other’s rivals and win with a competitive mind set.

We haven’t been able to make music and enjoy pursuing promotional activities at home for a while now.We really want to embrace it and enjoy it fully. If before we didn’t get the chance to meet and get to know each other better now we really want to.This time we really want to eat a meal with So Nyeo Shi Dae,have fun and enjoy ourselves together.

If there were one thing you’d want to add.What is the meaning behind your tears?

Wonder Girls : No Pain No Gain.

SNSD + Sone

I might be a little harsh and I am so sorry; but come on guys why are we always worrying over what Sones is doing. Why are we talking about snsd or sones in our girls thread. I felt like there no need for that; I'm sure we don't see Sones talking about us. Why are we wasting our time on them? I'm sure kwf is working just as hard to let the girls top. For album sales like someone already stated, the girls always weak when it come to their sale. But they do amazingly on their single sales. We can help by trying our best to buy the album and support. Honestly don't waste time on them. The girls comeback is today (korea time) the least we can do is start spazzing about it. The girl comeback is for us and them; who haven't been active for so long. So what do snsd or sone have anything to do with it. I love my girls not because they sale more album, I know we are worry but the girls already prove to us this comeback is more than enough.

Be My Baby hit 5+ million, we might get 6 million by tomorrow YAY

Also I am sad if it true they performing only 2 songs, I was really looking forward to seeing them perform Me, In. T.T I love G.N.O don't get me wrong but Me, In is something totally different. But is this confirmed yet?

Guest big_face

OK, let's me keep it short: The music award is given to the winner by judging theNUMBER of album sell but not QUALITY of the song or the album, that award is SUCK!!! I'm including also Music Bank & Inkigayo award..... So i'm very very disappointed loveeeWG said such a thing, you are top the page but you said things that make us feel sad too, you tell Sone to Let Wonder Girls win by stop cheating in buying album sell? The word "Let" is no good, look like the girls will lose for sure because of the number of sell, not because of the quality! Is really QUANTITY OF ALBUM SELL so important in getting the award in Korea?? :mellow:

WonderFulStaff WonderFul

2치공구시작한건 아시나요?!! 더 화려한 특전으로 돌아온 2차 공구 많은 참여와 무한 RT부탁드려요! 자세한 안내는 카페에서 확인해주세요 cafe.daum.net/wg070210/TjnA/4

58 minutes ago

WHAT IS THIS ?? ANYONE TRANSLATE PLZZZ !

If any Singapore WF wants the Korean album but lacks the wherewithal, I suggest joining a bulk buy at the SG K-Wave community. They currently have about 4-6 posters collecting orders for WG, & their price is pegged at SGD 20 (album + poster + shipping). By comparison, YesAsia is advertising at SGD 20.25 (album only) & SGD 31.65 (album + poster) + free shipping. Imported CDs at the HMV stores in SG can cost as high as SGD 40.

I missed the first cutoff (Nov 5) but have placed an order with the second (Nov 10, which is today). The goods should arrive next week. The next advertised deadlines I saw for WG were for Nov 14 & Nov 16.

Of course, it's caveat emptor -- many advertisers are teen Kpop fans -- so be careful with your money. (SG K-Wave has a pinned blacklisted buyers/sellers list.) Otherwise, it's quite convenient: place an order, send money via bank transfer, email over a pic of the transaction slip, arrange meetup time.

The downside is they don't say if their Korean suppliers count towards Gaon/Hanteo, but if you're not too particular about this.... From what I know, the arranged bulk buys are usually for 10~15 CDs (all Kpop artistes) each time.

Here is the link. Type "Wonder Girls" (with quotes) to filter to the WG-related posts http://www.sgkwave.c...7-buyselltrade/

EDIT: To Soompi mods, lemme know if this breaks the rule about advertising of another website. If so, I'll delete it.

Guest wonderful ♡

Can we not bring up SNSD in WG's soompi thread too? Every time I go to Be My Baby's video, there's always people making comparisons between the two groups and bashing each other. It's not very nice for fans of SNSD to come here and read all these comments about them. I've seen a LOT of Sones being supportive of both WG and Wonderful. Let's keep this thread peaceful, please?

---

YouTube to Launch Exclusive K-Pop Channel

YouTube, the video-sharing website owned by Google, will create a special section dedicated to K-pop for the first time, a move the government hopes can further promote Korean popular culture around the world.

Eric Schmidt, Google’s executive chairman, met with President Lee Myung-bak in Cheong Wa Dae on Monday. He said the company is pursuing several avenues to help spread Korean cultural content, of which a dedicated K-pop channel is one.

Schmidt said Google is also considering using YouTube’s live streaming capabilities to transmit Korean Wave concerts in real time. Another idea being mulled is the creation of a film production studio for small and mid-sized content developers in Korea.

More than 5 million K-pop videos have already been uploaded on YouTube by fans, including 400,000 featuring boy band TVXQ, 400,000 of all-girl dance group Kara, 340,000 for Girls’ Generation, 270,000 by Super Junior and 260,000 by the Wonder Girls.

But when searching under the key word “K-pop,” only 600.000 videos appear as they were uploaded on different channels according to the various management companies, musical groups and individuals that shared the content, making it harder to search for specific content.

This will all change with the creation of the “K-pop channel,” which will link the names of each performer to make searches on YouTube easier and more comprehensive.

“YouTube played a huge role in attracting fans to this musical genre from around the world,” said a Cheong Wa Dae official. “The creation of a K-pop channel will further enhance its clout and influence.”

Management companies welcomed the move. A staffer at a mid-sized management agency said, “It will be a big help for small management agencies [like us] which cannot easily take their singers overseas to perform or put on big shows, as their singers will be featured on the same forum as Girls’ Generation, Big Bang and other bands that are hugely popular.”

SM Entertainment, YG Entertainment, JYP and other local talent management agencies have been actively utilizing YouTube for promotional purposes. SM has a special on-line management team staffed by 10 employees to govern its content on the site, while JYP has separate teams of three to four workers who handle YouTube content for individual performers.

“Uploading one video on YouTube is better than spending W1 billion (US$1=W1,117) on advertising, and this effect will become more pronounced when the K-pop channel opens,” said Noh Seung-wook of JYP.

YouTube allows videos uploaded by a particular company or individual to be gathered in one place. This can be done by adding tags such as “/smtown” or “/YGEntertainment” after the site’s address.

Initially, K-pop coverage on the site appeared in the form of blogs containing individually uploaded videos, but various editing functions have since become available prompting famous artists, music labels and movie production companies to use the platform as a more effective advertising tool.

Source: Chosun Ilbor + bbu

Credit: colejjang @ tumblr

WONDERFULS!!

We seriously worry about other people too much, why are we constantly worried about how well others are doing on the charts instead of simply asking how well OUR girls are doing on them?

No doubt, they are checking them as well, but listen and look at what they've been saying this entire time, it's the music that matters.

They sing to give not to take. Their only competitors are themselves, and with no pain, there is no gain.

They deserve more then our petty worries, we should just continue to support them and leave the rest alone, they will always be number one!

^Thank you so much. You say it way better than I did :)

I love reading all the review! Must find moreeee

v can;t be because I remember they say something about them getting all new songs for their US album. That the Korean album & US will be totally different, only song will maybe be in the album is Nu Shoes & Be my baby

Archived