Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh and BTW wonder girls released their album and MV in our Eid day < it's a day we do a parties with the whole family on it per year like x-mas as well so we all arab wonderfuls shocked and we felt like we are in the heaven and we kept dances their new songs cuz the album released  in our time around 6:00PM < lucky and great time ..

I can't forget that day thanx wonder girls for making that day meaningful to all wonderfuls around the world :D <3

all love and support <3

best eid ever <33 i spent the whole day watchin' the MV again n again dancin' with "my nu shoes " and wg t-shirt OH GOD i couldn't sleep that day

11.11.11 plz come come coooooooo0000000me T__T

Guest big_face

These days JYP & Wonder Girls official account to busy to update the news: :sweatingbullets:

JANEyjK

나도 앨범 구입했당! 기다릴수없었음! 키키 pic.twitter.com/bK21UkAj

Ad203AtCAAAraOA.jpg

JYP love LIM's song "Act Cool" :wub:

followjyp JY Park

멋있는 척해서 멋있는 건 멋있는 게 아니지 않나요? 바보같이 구는데도 멋있는거, 그게 진짜 멋있는 거 같아요. 우리 다 멋있어집시다~^^

48 seconds ago

followjyp JY Park

Looking cool by acting cool is not cool. Looking cool even though you act stupid, that's cool. Guys let's be cool~

3 minutes ago

K-Wonderfuls just update, What's this Guys??? B)

WonderFulStaff WonderFul

이번주(12일) 음악중심은 컴백무대는 사전녹화로 진행되어 방송만합니다^^ 티비로 많은 시청 부탁드립니다!

5 minutes ago

WonderFulStaff WonderFul

안타까운 소식을 전해드려야겠네요 ㅠ 공식 야광봉은 현재 제작중이며, 컴백주에는 판매를 못 할것 같고, 그 다음주에나 만나 뵐수 있을것 같아요 ㅠ 대신, 특별제작한 슬로건으로 응원해요 +_+

15 hours ago

WONDER GIRLS will participate in MTV THE SHOW at 15 Nov & Friday 11.11.11, the girls will perform G.N.O & BMB, only 2 songs :( i want Dear Boys, add 1 more song please......

Guest big_face

Will anyone attend tomorrow MUSIC BANK 11.11.11 ??? This is your guide ......

@WonderFulStaff

Important notice for International WonderFuls attending this week's Music Bank. pic.twitter.com/F0uQ18ti

Adz0FYjCMAA2QHP.jpg

Yubin and Ye Eun tearing up really touches me and lets me know how much they appreciate us waiting for so long. I know they're just following their dreams by going to America and I would never be so selfish to ask them to give up that hope just so I can see them promote constantly and then later see them regret it. I'm just happy they've given us such an amazing album to love.

Yeah, why are you guys so concerned about what others think? Or that they might go lower on the music chart? Or what their rank is every minute? Enjoy the simple but amazing fact that the Wonder Girls are going to FINALLY promote in South Korea with a brand NEW single and matured image for their fans (me) who waited so long.

Can't agree more. Seriously chart rank is like the furthest thing from my mind. I'm just soaking this all in since I know it won't last for long. As long as they're happy with the quality of the album nothing else matters to me. simple as that. 

^ I respect your opinion/wishes and all but I thought the girls going to America was an amazing experience for the Wonder Girls as a whole. The girls have said so themselves that if they fail, by experiencing it at a young age, it'll be easier for them to accept it. I mean, I think America has done the girls good, they've learned a new language, and bonded together as a group. The girls didn't have anyone other then each other and I think that's what makes this album so great, it's because they've learned new experiences, and have matured together. The girls aren't coming back as the Wonder Girls that have left in early 2009. Their returning as women that have grown since 2009.

WONDER GIRLS will participate in MTV THE SHOW at 15 Nov & Friday 11.11.11, the girls will perform G.N.O & BMB, only 2 songs :( i want Dear Boys, add 1 more song please......

I'm actually excited to see the girls perform Yeeun's track, and I'm really wanting to see a nice club style stage and the girls in shining bright sparkly outfits ahahs. I was kind of sad that Dear. Boy wasn't added, I was actually looking forward to seeing Sohee singing the chorus and to see the girls perform a ballad/rnb song. Sigh, I was really looking forward to Me, in as well...... But I'm not going to complain since G.N.O is a song composed by Yeeun (whichwasamazingbtw), and two songs is better than one! Hahas, I'm really looking forward to hearing the extremely loud fan-chants for our girls <3 Ah, friday is just a day away!

Guest adikkeluangman

The Show is a show whereby all songs performed in full. It will not cut short like others. So it better to perform 2 full songs instead it been cut half. Every singer usually performed one song.

I've been listening to this album since it came out. The best thing about it is that there are no tracks that you want to skip. They are all equally amazing. I am so shocked and happy about Lim's track with San E. She really brought it. Im very proud of her. Also Sohee's vocals got really good. Very happy for her. And Yoobin Sunye and Ye Eun well no surprising that they did really well. Yoobin singing more on this album makes me smile. Also really love Ye Eun and Sunye's Do go do go track. Sultry r&b and JYP said he held that track for them for 2 years. So glad he did. Love this album.

Guest gossipLight911

sunye won miss seoulbeats

Yay!!

Congratulations to Leader Min for being crowned as Miss Seoulbeats! She deserves it ^.^

And the description for the winner fits her perfectly!

Sunye jjang!

20111108_seoulbeats_misssb.png

It's a shame that WG will only perform 2 songs for the MuBank comeback. :( I was really looking forward to seeing them perform 3 songs. The whole album is so good, you can not only let them perform 1 or 2 songs. =/ 

KBS are not in Wonderfuls' good book as it is with deleting the radio requests. 

They have apologized. 

"We never delete post abt WG,BMB. we trying to find exactly. sorry, WFs"

Credit: mingsun89 @ twitter 

N SYNC's Lance Bass says he likes Wonder Girls. 

tumblr_lufkicEWLr1qzshuto1_500.png

credit: jayneezie @ tumblr

N SYNC's Lance Bass says he likes Wonder Girls. 

*quoted image*

credit: jayneezie @ tumblr

I was so amazed when I saw that <3 He tweeted why he liked the Wonder Girls as well <3 I think our girls Be My Baby video was quite a hit.

I know that the girls don't care if they win awards or anything, but as a wonderful, I want them too, not because of competition but to show them that they are still appreciated and loved by many...

anyways, win or no win, the wonder girls has got nothing to prove. :)

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE THREE SONG LINE UP ON MUBANK???? :(

Guest QUEENka9

There's an articles news about Sohee and her elder sister, Ahn Soyoung. Netizen said her sister resemblance her a lot especially the mouth.

This is when WG shoot their album jacket photos and BMB's video.

Wonder Girls "Wonder World" Jacket Photoshoot Making Film

start @ minute 2:42

I'm not sure either its the truth or not.  

IM SURE SHE IS HER SISTER.

This picture taken around October 2010 through her sister's twitter.

soheesis.jpg

Notice her hair's quite long below compared to above pic.

Probably her sister also contribute the concept ideas with Sohee for their "Wonder World" album. Since her sister is a graduate in fashion design from Japan. Right now she is in Seoul.

Link

http://www.tvreport....view&idx=169932

소희-친언니, 턱선+오뚝한 코+입술까지 '싱크로율 100%?'

기사입력 2011-11-10 13:41:47  

20111110_1320899730_36723100_1.jpg

[TV리포트 황소영 인턴기자] 걸그룹 원더걸스 소희와 소희 친언니의 똑 닮은 모습이 공개됐다. 

10일 한 온라인 커뮤니티에 ‘한눈에 보고 알아본 소희 친언니! 진짜 닮았네’라는 제목으로 원더걸스 앨범 재킷 촬영현장 영상 속에 담긴 모습이 게재됐다.

위의 사진 두 장은 최근 공개된 영상 속에 담겨 있던 소희와 소희 언니의 모습이다. 턱선과 오뚝한 코, 입술까지 둘의 외모가 흡사해 놀라움을 주고 있다.

아래 사진은 지난 2008년 소희가 미니홈피를 통해 공개했던 사진이다. 당시에도 둘의 흡사한 외모가 화제 된 바 있다.

이 사진을 접한 누리꾼은 “턱선이나 이목구비가 정말 닮았다” “자매 둘이 같이 다니면 쌍둥이로 착각할 정도다” “언니랑 오랜만에 보는 거 아닌가? 한국에 있는 동안 즐거운 시간 보내길” 등의 반응을 보였다. 

한편, 원더걸스는 11일 KBS 2TV ‘뮤직뱅크’를 통해 컴백한다.

사진=온라인 커뮤니티, 소희 미니홈피, KBS 2TV '승승장구' 화면 캡처

황소영 인턴기자 soyoung920@tvreport.co.kr

Another story link

http://allmagazine.tistory.com/429

Guest i.said.goodbye

CONGRATS LEADER MIN for WINNING MISS SEOULBEATS!

Definitely deserves the title... if I'm not wrong Sohee came in 3rd so congrats to sohee as well.

- Does anyone else see the YuMin love in the pictures? There hands were intertwined in all the pictures I saw. So adorable! :wub:

- I'm not surprised Yeeun cried in the interview. She (along with Sunye) are the cry babies of the group :P I am surprised that Yubin cried though... she doesn't usually...!!~ I love my girls and like Sunye said "no pain no gain". Keep moving forward girls.. don't look back! Wonderfuls will always be supporting you.

Guest big_face

I'm streaming in Melon Music now!! it count 40% in Music Bank, Wonderfuls must do it, the streaming in Melon is short, it's just a teaser of each song so it's ok, DON'T MUTE, just let's it play!! Do it once a day, ok.

BTW, why Melon decrease the rate of the album? Last time, it score 4.4, now it's 4.3 ?? :blink: What's wrong??

The vote in http://moviejoy.com/...ge=&StartPage=1 is end right?? i can't vote !!

FIGHTING ~~ :w00t:

Edit: Bugs Music contribute 80% in Music Bank, must listen too! :rolleyes:

Archived