Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

catlenson: You joined WG fancafe? Nice! Thanks for telling us about what's going on there... Please keep updating us ^-^ Thank you very much!

About KBS... They better tell us why they did that... I know KBS is not good at all (unfair with JYJ, problems with YG). I wouldn't be surprised that someone gave them something to do this... if you know what I mean 

rolleyes.gif Well, I'm just saying, maybe it has nothing to do with this... phew.gif

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently KBS deleted all the radio play requests for BMBB :/ .......korean wonderfuls are trying to get an apology/response through twitter & the discussion board.

If this is true, then K-Wonderfuls need to inform JYPE or something.

Because radio play is part of Music Bank's 'Broadcast' section and it's worth 20%!

I saw this topic over on 6theory, it's funny since we all know who's doing it~

The girls seriously don't deserve this, but since they're that threatened then i can take it as a compliment either way LOL

It's a good thing Music Bank switched their system and now the 'Digital sales' will mostly determine the winner, since WG/JYP artists tend to be digital monsters compared to their physical sales.

But seriously, if this is true then shame on KBS -__-

I don't think they'd want to lose JYPE when they've already lost one HUGE entertainment company.

On the other hand~

'BE MY BABY' is currently #1 on most sites!~

Guest evilishus

Going around getting their position on music charts.No screenshots since my computer refuses to take them :D

Daum Music

1 Be My Baby

3 Me, In

Dosirak

2 Be My Baby

3 Girls Girls

7 Me, In

Mnet Music

1 Be My Baby

3 Me, In

6 Girls Girls

Melon

1 Be My Baby

Bugs

2 Be My Baby

3 Girls Girls

Naver

1 Be My Baby

5 Girls Girls

7 Me, In

Soribada

1 Be My Baby

8 Me, In

I can't get into some of the music sites because they aren't available in my country :(The strangest thing is that I could not find the girls ANYWHERE in Soribada. It's as if the song was taken down. Maybe one of you guys can try, I may be looking at the wrong chart or something but I saw Huk Gah and I thought it was really strange that I couldn't find the girls anywhere on that chart.lol. i don't know what site I was looking at but I found the right one...I guess :D

And if KBS continues like this I may just have to make an international call to South Korea to their main offices and pinkberry them off. What they're doing is really childish and to think the girls are making a comeback on THEIR CHANNEL!

Hello Wonderfuls!

Let's vote for WG on Inkigayo,here's the link : http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/w3/template/tpl_iframetype.jsp?vVodId=V0000010182&vProgId=1000118&vMenuId=1004345

If you dont have an account yet,you can register as a korean from overseas and/or as a foreign member,you'll have to provide a copy of your id!

Guest catlenson

yeah no problem everyone, just glad i can contribute in some way ! :)

---

possible explanations:

1. the requests are being deleted because no "wallpapering" (aka spamming/posting multiple times) is allowed. 

2. there was a technical error/the site was undergoing maintenance. 

the timing is just so frustrating.

kwonderfuls are currently calling, tweeting, etc. to get a full explanation or apology of some sort.

mostly, i think they're pissed that KBS deleted all these posts without any sort of notice,

while posts for other artists were left mostly untouched, including "wallpaper" posts.

(and one fan pointed out that the wallpaper rule shouldn't have applied when s/he posted because all the posts were by different people.)

the staff post about this issue emphasized that complaints should be directed towards KBS, not any other artist or fandom~

the WG cafe is not a very happy place right now...lol

Guest ekin2612

aww... dont cry WONDER GIRLS .. we love you always~~ <3

Wonder Girls' Tearful Press Conference For Their Korean Comeback

On November 4, the Wonder Girls made an emotional appearance at a press conference to promote their new album at a hotel in Gangnam, Seoul.

After being asked whether she wanted to just enjoy college life like a regular student, group member Yubin, 23, burst into tears.

“I want to continue my studies, but being a singer is the path I’ve chosen,” she said, as tears began to fall. “There’s a lot to learn in this field, too.”

Her words prompted a similar reaction from Yeeun, 22, who was sitting next to Yubin and started to tear up as Yubin was talking.

The outpouring of emotion is possibly indicative of the pressure the group has faced since leaving Korea a year and a half ago to try their luck in the competitive U.S. market.

Yubin (23) continued, “Outside Korea, we were such a stranger and wanderer. Seeing our dedicated fans, I can’t even begin to form words in my mouth because I’m so happy. Even interviewing in Korean makes me so glad,” and started tearing.

The newest member, Hye Lim (19) cried after finishing her sentence, thinking back when she was to replace Sunmi. “I wondered if the replacement is the right thing. I was very sorry for the rest of the members as well.”

One of the reporters asked Sunye (22) if they think their debut in U.S. was a success, she answered, “It’s too early to decide whether or not we succeeded. Especially when on the outside, it seems as though we aren’t doing so well there. But we are learning a lot from these experiences, restarting from the very bottom of the pyramid, working our way up. Even the staff of the drama and other shows says that they can see potential in us and that us becoming famous in the States isn’t such an impossible dream.”

Sohee also agreed, “We’re still young. We have many chances ahead of us. I would not like to give up on U.S. market from how things are right now.”

Following the question regarding their success was whether or not they complained working in U.S. Yoobin answered, “Sometimes it feels good but sometimes it doesn’t feel good. I constantly debate whether or not I want to go back to Korea or I want to stay.”

Then the final question came along—what did your tears mean? Sunye answered, “No pain, no gain.”

Their maturity not only in their popularity but as adults definitely shows through their tears and their words. Although they are coming back, they will be leaving soon after as well, after a month. They will go back in time for the television special, “Wonder Girls at the Apollo” on U.S. cable channel Teen Nick.

This is a random question....but I came across this picture and I was wondering if anyone can tell me who that guy is and what event this was. Is it a 2pm member?? Just curious lol :D

http://t0.gstatic.co...FA_yNRJuiwHVCDw

he's TAECYEON from 2pm..

this was during press conference for "MNet Ultimate Live Asia" in Thailand

Guest xjjjLOVE

WONDERFULS!!

We seriously worry about other people too much, why are we constantly worried about how well others are doing on the charts instead of simply asking how well OUR girls are doing on them?

No doubt, they are checking them as well, but listen and look at what they've been saying this entire time, it's the music that matters.

They sing to give not to take. Their only competitors are themselves, and with no pain, there is no gain.

They deserve more then our petty worries, we should just continue to support them and leave the rest alone, they will always be number one!

^

Thanks for posting that interview!! It breaks my heart that they had gone through so much, my only worry is making this a comeback they will never forget, and remind them that no matter where they go, no matter the length of time or distance, we will ALWAYS be here, no matter what.

&& Dang....that album looks magical, I'm DYING to get mine!!! I know the pictures have already been shared, but I'll for sure be posting mine as well xD

And they switched up the music stage....? That's THREE choreographs they have to learn! Seeing as Dear, Boy would have been a simple stand and sing task... I hope they don't overwork themselves TT.TT

&To those still fighting those haters that are saying BMB is a "flop"

Simply remind them Me, In is their second promotional track, it's obvious they have that music video up their sleeves so...they can stop whining and just enjoy this momentous album ♥~

And I'm everywhere....but seriously, AKP's coverage makes me so mad -____-

They didn't even create an article about Perez! I mean seriously...JYP just needs to make a site and update it with all the WG news...then I might be able to get my fix >.<!

Guest beceshawtti3

Yeah, why are you guys so concerned about what others think? Or that they might go lower on the music chart? Or what their rank is every minute? Enjoy the simple but amazing fact that the Wonder Girls are going to FINALLY promote in South Korea with a brand NEW single and matured image for their fans (me) who waited so long.

If it helps anyone feel better, BMB is back at #1 on most charts and on Instiz (overall).

But I suggest you don't worry too much about realtime charts either way. They shift hourly.

honestly~ i dont really care on what their rankings are and i know wonder girls are happy when wonderfuls are happy~ but i also think that making them top is a way we can show our love and gratitude to them~ theyve suffered a lot and all... they deserve something great~

Guest catlenson

right now, BMBB is number one on all music charts except bugs

oops already said!

If it helps anyone feel better, BMB is back at #1 on most charts and on Instiz (overall).

But I suggest you don't worry too much about realtime charts either way. They shift hourly.

honestly, nothing to worry about. plus they'll probably be on top of the charts after their comeback :)

@xjjjLOVE Remember if you guys want a only WG news site you can always goes to

http://wondergirls.wordpress.com/

Well Coolsmurf seem more busy now so he don't update as fast but it the only good news site we have (or Wgspectacle). I remember during 08, allkpop wasn't Wonder girls friendly at all but luckily we have coolsmurf. It was the place you go for the girls news and was pretty popular. So for people who aren't happy with allkpop, honestly sticking around here or the wordpress is good too. :) I don't even bother with Allkpop even soompi news section is faster on update than them. Oh well!

yeah no problem everyone, just glad i can contribute in some way ! :)

---

possible explanations:

1. the requests are being deleted because no "wallpapering" (aka spamming/posting multiple times) is allowed. 

2. there was a technical error/the site was undergoing maintenance. 

the timing is just so frustrating.

kwonderfuls are currently calling, tweeting, etc. to get a full explanation or apology of some sort.

mostly, i think they're pissed that KBS deleted all these posts without any sort of notice,

while posts for other artists were left mostly untouched, including "wallpaper" posts.

(and one fan pointed out that the wallpaper rule shouldn't have applied when s/he posted because all the posts were by different people.)

the staff post about this issue emphasized that complaints should be directed towards KBS, not any other artist or fandom~

the WG cafe is not a very happy place right now...lol

oh okay; thank you :) and I hope things clear up at least.

Guest my2wonder

Oooh and BTW wonder girls released their album and MV in our Eid day < it's a day we do a parties with the whole family on it per year like x-mas as well so we all arab wonderfuls shocked and we felt like we are in the heaven and we kept dances their new songs cuz the album released  in our time around 6:00PM < lucky and great time ..

I can't forget that day thanx wonder girls for making that day meaningful to all wonderfuls around the world :D <3

all love and support <3

Guest tnamphel

I just checked wondergirls.jype.com and they have WG schedule posted there. Next two weeks seems full right now..but its all in korean ...can anyone please post WG schedule in english please...A day and few hrs left till their comeback...can't wait.

Archived