Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest big_face

Another Fancam, more clear...... What is the fan boy say in beginning ??

Edit: Oops, someone post it, thanks!!

Now, we have to afraid T-ara too? ...... OMG !!

Update:

mingsun89 mingsun

[info] WG finished recording 'Radio Star' with Min(Miss-A), Jokwon(2AM)

20 seconds ago

Guest wonderful ♡

I wish someone has access or membership to the Korean fancafes because I'm sure there's pictures and videos of the girls at Hongdae floating around by now ):

Anyway congratulations for achieving over 4 million views! That's amazing.

Some really good quality gifs from their making of video. Anyone knows where to get the HD vid?

YcE4P.gif

DFbfm.gif

XeWn5.gif

5b0Q9.gif

K5a6e.gif

O9N13.gif

VoBim.gif

Credit: witnessthewonder @ tumblr (follow if you have a tumblr, lots of hq WG gifs~)

Guest big_face

WonderGirls WONDER GIRLS

Please visit Wonder GIrls' C log ! 원더걸스의 C 로그 ! 이곳에서 만나보세요! cyworld.com/wondergirls (http://c.cyworld.com/66679468)

1 minute ago

WonderGirls WONDER GIRLS

Bugs Interview - Wonder Girls - music.bugs.co.kr/holic/intervie…(http://music.bugs.co.kr/holic/interview/7896?wl_ref=event_l_5)

3 minutes ago

WonderGirls WONDER GIRLS

Mnet Special - Wonder Girls - mnet.com/special/story/… (http://www.mnet.com/special/story/view/0201/1056)

1 minute ago

WonderGirls WONDER GIRLS

Melon Special - Wonder Girls - melon.com/cds/newmusic/w… (http://www.melon.com/cds/newmusic/web/newmusicstory_list.htm?CATEGORY_SINGLE_ID=17&MESSAGE_ID=4845859)

3 minutes ago

WonderGirls WONDER GIRLS

Nate Star Day - Wonder Girls - music.cyworld.com/special/starda…(http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=2516)

1 minute ago

WonderGirls WONDER GIRLS

Daum Music Bar - Wonder Girls - music.daum.net/musicbar/music… (http://music.daum.net/musicbar/musicbar/detail?menu_id=5&board_id=2488)

1 minute ago

Wonderfuls, please Watch the MV in Daum too so we can help to increase the view in Korea too as well plzz translate all the article in links, if anyone can help, we really want to know what is it, thanks!! :wub:

Guest TheArchangel

I saw a comment on youtube that said that the girls will be performing G.N.O on mubank? can somebody confirm this please?

I'm hoping for either stop! or girls, girls on inkigayo!! ♥

From what I know, its sure that they will perform BMBB, Me In and Dear Boy. I think it will be unfair for other artists if Wonder Girls will perform 4 songs.

Guest catlenson

just joined the official fan cafe and applied to be upgraded....so hopefully i'll be getting access to the cafe within a day or so ^___^ can't wait! apparently all the girls posted something special~

Guest TheArchangel

Be My Baby

굵은 부분을 따라해주세요!

JYP

And the Wonder Girls are back

민선예! 박예은! 선미짱! 안소희! 김유빈! 우혜림! 원! 더! 걸! 스!

기다렸어 원더걸스 매력만점 원더걸스 월드싱어 원더걸스 비! 마! 베! 베!

Watching 계속 바라보며 난 Waiting

네가 다가오기만을 바래

어서 내게 와 날 데려가 제발

Dreaming 네 맘도 나 같기를 Praying

가슴 조이며 난 기도해

저 하늘에 이렇게 두 손을 모아서

이런 적이 없는데 내 가슴이

두근두근 두근대고

몇 번 본 적 없는데 네 모습이

자꾸 꿈에 나와

차분하려 하는데

네가 또 내 앞에만 나타나면

사랑 한(한) 다(다) 고(고)

말(말) 해버릴 것만 같아

Please be my baby, Please be my baby

너만 생각하면 미치겠어 네가 너무너무 갖고 싶어서 Ooh

Make me your lady, Make me your lady

나의 사랑을 너에게 줄게 절대 후회하지 않게 해줄게 No

Crazy 내가 미쳤는지 왜 Lately

하루 종일 난 뭘 하든지

너의 사진이 머릿속에 박혔어

Perfect 모든 게 완벽해 Terrific

겉과 속 모두 다 어쩜 너는 모자라는 게

하나도 없는 건지

차분하려 하는데

네가 또 내 앞에만 나타나면

사랑 한(한) 다 (다) 고(고)

말(말) 해버릴 것만 같아

너만 생각하면 미치겠어 네가 너무너무 갖고 싶어서 Ooh

자 더 이상 이제 망설이지 마 내 말을 의심하지 마

내 말을 믿고 나를 따라와 난 네 인생의 마지막

여자가 되고 넌 내 마지막 남자가 될 거란 걸 알지만

넌 아직 몰라 왜 놀라 자 어서 빨리 나를 골라

말할 필요도 없어 그냥 내 말대로

잘할 생각만 하면 돼 그러니 네 앞에

날 잘 보고 판단을 해 봐 어때

88 나이도 딱 맞아 모두 다 맞아

너만 생각하면 미치겠어 네가 너무너무 갖고 싶어서 Ohh

사랑해요 원더걸스 매력만점 원더걸스 월드싱어 원더걸스

Source: daum cafe

Guest freakloverxx

^ that is fanchant right>> so excited..someone can translate that please??

i want to chant in front of my laptop screen.

Guest TheArchangel

^ that is fanchant right>> so excited..someone can translate that please??

i want to chant in front of my laptop screen.

My Korean is a bit rough but I'll try to translate some. But do wait for an official translation.

Min Sunye! Park Ye Eun! Sunmi jjang! Ahn Sohee! Kim Yoobin! Woo Hyerim! Won! Der! Girl! Seu!

사랑해요 원더걸스

We Love You Wonder Girls

매력만점 원더걸스

Charming Wonder Girls (I think it means charm)

월드싱어 원더걸스

(I don't know what 월드싱어 means but you pronounce the line weol-deu-shing-eo Wonder Girls. I'm guessing it means World Singer.)

Guest chanounette

I saw a comment on youtube that said that the girls will be performing G.N.O on mubank? can somebody confirm this please?

I'm hoping for either stop! or girls, girls on inkigayo!! ♥

From what I know

Music Bank: BMB + Me,In + Dear Boy

Music Core: BMB + GNO

I just ordered a Wonder World album on Yesasia for 15.99 USD including shipping.   I guess it will take up to 7 days for the delivery.  

Yesasia official FAQ

Q: Do the sales of Korean music products at YesAsia.com count towards Korea's music charts?

A: Yes. Korean music sales at YesAsia.com count towards the Hanteo and Gaon music charts.

Not much but just a tiny little count. I hope so.

Guest crazycindaye

i can't wait to see their songs lice ... I'm hoping for Stop ! and BMB on MNET or SBS :)

I really want to see them performing the duet tracks on radio or live if possible :)

Guest TheArchangel

I just ordered a Wonder World album on Yesasia for 15.99 USD including shipping.   I guess it will take up to 7 days for the delivery.  

Yesasia official FAQ

Q: Do the sales of Korean music products at YesAsia.com count towards Korea's music charts?

A: Yes. Korean music sales at YesAsia.com count towards the Hanteo and Gaon music charts.

Not much but just a tiny little count. I hope so.

<BR sab="143">

Do post pics of it when you get the album. They say it's big. If you're gonna post pics, please do put a ruler or something beside it. hehe. Just want to visualize how big it really is.

Guest yukira89

Hye... ^^,

I am new here but always come to this thread and lurking. :P

I love Wonder Girls, my one and only Girls Group that I favor, I love n enjoy their new songs, I like all of them :wub:

I just place my order for their album, and I can't wait to get my hand on it. I really wanna see them perform on music stage,

really anticipate their comeback, since I am a Cassie too and bit disappointed when JYJ can't perform on tv, so I am so

excited to watch MuBank, Mcore and Inkigayo.

BTW, what can I do to make them become no. 1 in music chart like bug, dosirak, melon and etc??? I would love to help.

Do post pics of it when you get the album. They say it's big. If you're gonna post pics, please do put a ruler or something beside it. hehe. Just want to visualize how big it really is.

I will try to take pics of the album and post it when received.  I didn't order the poster cuz It wouldn't be convenient for me to put it on the wall in my house for some reason.  It's not about paying some extra $.  Just saying.

Guest chanounette

Wrong info guys... they'll be performing G.N.O instead of Dear Boy for this week Music Bank~ 

Oh really? Where did you get the info? Actually, I don't remember from where we had the info that they'll perfom Dear Boy and Me,In. Oh, I love Dear boy :-(

Anyway, We still have 3 songs and one of them is Yenny's

Archived