Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^

Welcome! If you want to participate to the bulk order that Korean Wonderfuls are organizing for international fans, follow WonderFulStaff on Twitter. They are going to release the details soon. Check also page #1 of this thread.

--

The work on the movie is still progressing...

c371c0735342a5f18c0a7ac4eca4f9c1_large.png

And since qoxie mentioned the JYPE stock performance, here is a 1-month comparison with the friendly competitors. +68%!! Jim Cramer eat your heart out!! B)

615850f40c27f1e881f9a29e224c5cd3_large.png

Guest evilishus

As expected, the "Be My Baby" has risen to the #1 spot on Melon as of 9am on November 9 in Korea. :D

so many videos to watch!the making of the video was so cute :)

the fanchant should be released before the day ends in the US,so we should definitely be on the look out for that :D

does anyone have the eng lyrics too "My List" was it posted on here? if it was can somone link me*quoted image*

You can actually find the full album translated here :)

evilishus Omg, really? Thankkkkkkk you! Do you know about the other charts as well?

----

J.Y. Park praises Wonder Girls’ Sunye & Ye Eun

eio37t.jpg

J.Y. Park, CEO of JYP Entertainment, affectionately showcased his love for his disciples, the Wonder Girls.

J.Y. Park wrote via his official me2day page on the 8th, “Sunye and Ye Eun… I am listening to “My List” on repeat. You guys sang this song so well. I wrote this song two years ago but wasn’t sure if anyone would be able to sing it the way I wanted it to sound. You guys confidently stole the song, and are now making a composer truly happy. Punks… Such cute rascals.”

“My List” is a sensuous ballad sung by members Sunye and Ye Eun.

Netizens who saw the post remarked, “So obvious he loves them“, “You can feel how much he values them“, and “Even the fans are proud, imagine how the producer must feel!”

The girls have returned with their second full-length album ‘Wonder World‘ on the 7th and are promoting their new track, “Be My Baby“.

credits to allkpop

---

and heres an update of the girls Be My Baby views on youtube

k2o8eo.jpg

Only another 200 000 until four million <333333 I'm so confident that we'll pass five million by the time the girls makes a comeback!

Guest yubin4ever

Making Be My Baby

There is clips of the video with the dance bars that were shown in the 2nd teaser video. I really hope JYP has some kind of remix video or another video coming out with the dance bar scenes. Those were my favorite scenes from the teasers

^ @yubin4ever- It could be that they just decided to edit it out so many parts are always edited out for MVs, or maybe it just wasn't meant to be part of an MV and was only going to be part of the teaser. If they do release an MV for Me, In maybe the bar scenes will be sort of a "to be continued..." thing or a transition into it. : ) I hope that will be the case.

Guest evilishus

Yoyo, I didn't check the other sites :( Just Melon :D because I like that site :D

I think the video has just hit the the 4 Million mark.My youtube is just now showing 3.8 after showing me 3.6 for the past 3 hours.It's backed up by an estimate of around 200,000+ :D And it's only been 59 hours since it's release :D

The video view number is at 3,848,570 for me :) How does that even work out with the numbers shown in the screen shots posted hours before?

^ I agree, because my RECENT updated number is 3.9 so I guess it passed already! Hopefully the girls are doing well on the other charts as well <3

x54dvm.jpg

---

Will Huh Gak give Wonder Girls a run for their money?

i3ciee.jpg

Rookie singer Huh Gak will serve as some fierce competition for the Wonder Girls that have just made their comeback after a long hiatus.

The Wonder Girls’ title track “Be My Baby” was released on November 7th and achieved an all-kill immediately upon release, seizing the #1 slot on major music sites such as Melon, Monkey3, Naver Music, and more, for two days straight.

All the songs on their new album are receiving explosive reactions from fans. Songs like “G.N.O” which was written and composed by member Ye Eun, as well as “Girls Girls“, and “Me, In“- a remake of singer Shin Joong Hyun‘s hit song have all been highly ranked on the charts.

On the other hand, singer Huh Gak who has recently released his official first album has swept the charts with his debut song “Hello“, and his follow-up track “I Told You I Wanna Die“, was met with similar reactions from fans. His song is currently #1 on Mnet.com, KT Olleh and other major music sites, proving himself to be a promising rookie musician.

Huh Gak’s new song “I Told You I Wanna Die” conveys the heart of a man desperate to win back a lover who’s left him. The Wonder Girls and Superstar K2 winner Huh Gak have both released tracks at the same time, and are going head to head on the charts. The two title songs are of completely different genres of dance and ballad, and it should be interesting to see who comes out on top.

credits to allkpop

Guest QUEENka9

Just drop something here. About our girls getting bash from haters and any other fandoms.

I notice that those haters and antis soo active to bashing our girls especially in youtube videos and AKP.

But the quite funny thing is, i just open one article in AKP about WG with very pleasant comments from haters, antis and new fans. hahahhaha

Its just because of a giveaway five autographed copies of their new album, “Wonder World”.

We know that they loves WG but they just too arrogant to admit it.

(sorry for my poor english)

The link

[Giveaway] ‘Wonderful’ Wonder Girls autographed merchandise!

Wonder Girls’ Sohee & her fashion sense to be showcased on K-STAR News

6glxe1.jpg

The live entertainment news show ‘K-STAR News‘ will attentively focus and analyze Wonder Girls‘ chic cutie Sohee‘s innate star talent and her well-known fashion sense. The show will be aired on SBS E! TV on November 8th.

Sohee, who turned 20 years old this year in Korea (19 in America), showed quite the maturation for the pop group’s highly anticipated comeback this month.

The idol has been known as the fashion leader of girl group idols for years now, and is always dressed in the latest and trendiest outfits. Even among the members of the wildly popular pop quintet, Sohee individually has a large fanbase.

All of her attractive points as a celebrity will be focused on on the show. This episode of ‘K-STAR news’ will be aired in Korea at 7PM on November 8th.

credits to allkpop

I'm so proud of our little mandu, I'm so glad she's being recognized for her fashion sense, Sohee has always been interested in fashion and I'm glad they're going to make an episode focusing on Sohee herself.

I'm tired of people keep throwing the word flop around when it come to the girls. So they fall down a spot or 2 on the chart and suddenly they become a flop. Can people wait til they fully comeback to judge. Ugh Everything is annoying me lol; seriously need friday to come fast.

^ I check some charts and now, I'm worrying :( Where are KWFs??

It okay I think, I'm sure when they fully start their promotion we will see result. It a lot different now seem like you can't stay number 1 on chart as long anymore.

Guest yubin4ever

About Huh Gak being competition for the girls.....maybe. Ballad songs usually sell really well digitally in Korea. I keep thinking about how well 2am did. But also, its all about longevity. Im sure WG are gonna take back the number 1 spot. He just had his mv released. Once that hype dies down, wg will be right back where they belong, at number 1. Be my Baby is too catchy not to be a huge hit. Just wait until they start performing it also. :D

The New and Improved Honest Wonder Girls

Wonder Girls seemed to be all prepared to open its heart in front of the press for its recent comeback.

Wonder Girls held interviews with Korean press outlets just before its comeback.

In the interviews, the members seemed to be more frank and candid than they were for any other time after their debut in 2007. Yenny would show tears at times when she opened her mouth to speak, and Sun would comfort her like family.

It was the first time in a long time we could see the members of a girl group show sincerity for each other. In a business where many group members are drawn away from each other because of their busy schedules, Wonder Girls was drawing up for itself a very different future. The two years they spent in America had made each and every member feel like the members of a precious family.

CEO Jung Wook of JYP Entertainment, Wonder Girls’ agency, said in a phone interview with enews, “We’re always touched by and thankful toward the Wonder Girls. They could be the ones complaining, but instead they always take care of and show their support for the people in their agency, so all I have to say when I see them is thank you.”

He added, “Many media outlets are showing that they were surprised at how honest the Wonder Girls members were in the recent interview. This was because the members were looking forward to meeting the Korean press so much.”

During their time in America, the members of the Wonder Girls would have had no real chances to express their thoughts in Korean. CEO Jung said, “They had no real opportunities to speak their thoughts in Korean, so they were looking forward to this meeting with the Korean press for a long time. They could receive hurtful questions, but the members were just happy that they were being interviewed in Korean.”

Because the girls had rediscovered the preciousness of their mother tongue and also the love of their fans, they were able to go back to the fresh and hard working people they were at the time of their debut in 2007.

Wonder Girls will start promoting its second studio album on November 11 by performing its first single cut Be My Baby on KBS2’s Music Bank.

Credit:enewsworld

I actually have noticed Wonder Girls being more honest and actually answering questions straight forward unlike a lot of kpop artists. It has been so refreshing reading their interviews this era. Looking forward to a lot more. They must be so happy to be able to speak in Korean and just be relaxed in interviews instead of always having to think about their answer and worrying about if they would be understood.

Edit:Sohee's article already posted haha

All i have to say is, it's about time Sohee gets a show dedicated to Sohee B)

Guest twinkle05

Was browsing Seoulbeats they have an article/review for Wonder World album

http://seoulbeats.com/2011/11/is-wonder-world-the-wgs-best-work-yet/

Guest eleyn27

hi guys! I loved the whole album and Be my Baby is really addicting.. at first I was against it because I was so about the "rocker chic" image they were portraying in the teasers but as I watched the video... I really fell in love with the song. It's the right balance between semi-retro, classic and sophistication that wonder girls are known for rolleyes.gif I can't wait to have my copy of the album... so excited....

Btw, I just noticed one thing I dunno if its good or bad but the dancers in the music video were wearing such pretty heels and the girls' heels were uhmm *shudder* not that great.. I wish JYP would do something about it... they gotta have their "nu shoes" baby!!!

So excited for their comeback on 11/11/11!w00t.gif

Melon Chart 12PM KST update!!

GDy2G.jpg

We r the red color!

cr : 예얍@WGW

^ I check some charts and now, I'm worrying :( Where are KWFs?? 

The fact that we can't really help in streaming is already a hopeless thing.. T__T KWFs strive hard to make the girls to be no.1 again in the chart... from morning till late late night... they do the streaming thing.. and keep updating the charts among them for every each one hour!

MBC Radio Star Recording (MBC Golden Fishery) today will have Jo Kwon (2AM) as a guest as well... Kwfs said if Kwon also is in the show...maybe we can see kkab couple action! (Sunye & Jo Kwon)... but Kwon is good at variety show, hope the girls can be as active as Kwon hahahhaahhha 

I have a question... do the China fans also doing any album bulk order project? Becuz Kwfs know that WG has a huge fanbase in China, so they really hope the Chinese WFs make a bulk order like they did so that all the sales go to the Hanteo chart..... If not, to all Chines fans out there, please buy their album ASAP (from sites that counts into Hanteo)

Vote for WG : http://moviejoy.com/...ge=&StartPage=1 

1. Choose the 미국 진출 NO.1 <원더걸스> bullet

2. Then Click 투표

edit :

1PM MELON Chart update!!

GZ3JS.jpg

cr : 케이티여사∽박여사 @ WGW

We are still at No.1 spot ^^ + there is a ringtone chart as well and BMB is currently at no.1~~  

Ahhhhhhh~ And one more thing......... Tomorrow's MB.. the ending will not be the girls dry.gif they are the 2nd last performer... tongue2.gif

Archived