Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

YAY! We've reached 1 million in one day! I'm so happy. Let's keep going! I'm feeling so happy~~ :Deven though i have assignments to write, I come home to news regarding wonder girls and it makes me happy. 

I'm glad 'Act Cool' is getting a really good reaction. Lim deserves it. (Y)

Thank you for sharing all the interviews/articles etc. :) 

There has been so many, but I will read them all. Its hard not to cry when reading their interviews, especially when Yeeun started talking about Wonderfuls. If this interview was shown on TV or they're going to be talking about this on TV and tear up too, which is a probability considering all the programs they will participating in, I am definitely going to cry my eyes out while watching them and cry too. 

Can it not be Friday already?! I'm dying to see their comeback stages! 

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheArchangel

They're singing dear boy and Me, In on friday's Music Bank. As much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE Me, In, I hope they will sing the other songs in the other music shows. My hopeless wishing

Music bank: Me, In & Dear Boy

Music Core: GNO & Girls Girls

Inkigayo: Stop! & NU Shoes

I'm hoping JYP will read this. I really think they will gain new fans by performing the other songs. I know a few people that are not into Wonder Girls and didn't even bother listening to the album but I know for sure they will love some of the songs.

Guest soheeWG

Wonder Girls November 2011 Schedules

cr : 깝치는박예은@Wondercuty + 하트미소@Wonderfuls Cafè@fb for translation

[6/11] Sunday Vogeu photo shoot

[7/11] Monday Yoobin Singles photo shoot

[8/11] Tuesday KBS Entertainment Weekly guerrilla recording date

[9/11] Wednesday MBC Radio Star Recording

[10/11] Thursday recording SBS Strong Heart

[11/11] Friday KBS Music Bank + SBS-R youngstreet (Radio)

[12/11] Saturday broadcast KBS Entertainment Weekly Guerrilla Dating

[13/11] Sunday SBS Inkigayo MBC icon (beautiful concert)

[15/11] Tuesday KBS yuhuiyeol sketchbook

[16/11] Wednesday ZZIN pictorial (Sohee) + MBC Radio Star broadcast

[17/11] Thursday MNET + SBS-R keoltusyo (Radio)

[18/11] Friday KBS Music Bank + SBS-R recording (Radio) + Ten Ten Club (Radio)

[19/11] Saturday MBC Music Core SBS-R baksohyeon Love Game live broadcast

[20/11] Sunday SBS Inkigayo + KBS 1 to 100 recordings

[21/11] Monday KBS Republic of Korea Culture Awards Ceremony

And..........

WG will perfom 3 songs on MUSIC BANK this friday!! Be My Baby + Me,in + Dear Boy!!!!!!!!!

:blink::blink: Okayyy...I'm dead and I'm in heaven right?? I'm so happy! I feel like my dream came true. I can't believe it!!! Finally! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif I think I'm gonna cry... I'll finally get my daily dose of WG. Thank you! I can't get enough of you girls. Love you so much!!! 3 songs!! WHAT A FREAKING AWESOME COMEBACK!!!! everything about this comeback is perfect Soooooo worth the wait....aaaah such wonderful news...November is WG's month!!

evilishus

Hahas! I know! I wish they'd be more updated, but then again, I don't think they could keep up with the Wonder Effect!

--

The Wonder Girls Be My Baby video also placed 16th on Youtubes Popular Videos Around the Web

aueedg.jpg

I've been listening to the album for a whole day now (LOL) it's way too hard for me to choose a favorite song because all songs are just amazing! Even though I'm a hardcore Wonderful, I really didn't expect this album to be so so so good... They surprised me as usual =D Every song is so different from the rest (different style & feeling) but WG still did amazing for every song, that's our talented girls =) I also like that the girls have duets/solos to shine more =)

As for Be My Baby, it's the best song to promote in my opinion, because it can reach all generations.

Me, In is amazing for a younger generation (teenagers + adults until 30-35).

BMBB can be popular with kids, adults & old people, because it's fun & good for Christmas time.

However, I love all songs. Yeeun's song is amazing! Girls Girls is fun & sounds like british pop!

Me,In is fierce (the rap, wow! and their vocals *-*). Sweet Dreams sounds retro but so so good!

Stop!, I'm loving this song sooo much, especially the chorus! Dear. Boy, love love love it~

Long Long Time (2YE duet) has beautiful vocals as expected! They did so well for this song.

SuperB sounds really good, I saw a comment saying it could be in Gossip Girl and I agree =P

Act Cool is so fun! =P Lim is so cool "even Yubin is listening to my rap" hahahahaha act cool!

Be My Baby remix sounds nice! Nu Shoes is cute, the lyrics are nice too, really love it.

I saw the lyrics translation and it's so good. Lim's solo is so fun haha and SoBin duet has confident lyrics too!

This album is better than perfect to me... and not only because I'm a Wonderful... I tried to be neutral ^^*

To me it's the BEST album of the year, no doubt... TOO GOOD!!!

After the first listen of the album, I cried (for real) all this waiting during years, it was worthing it TT_____TT

Never doubt the queens! They never dissapoint! This album is the best thing ever. Everyone should buy it~

FOREVER A WONDERFUL!!! almost 5years already... and it's gonna be like this for many years to come!

Oh and I'm so happy they'll perform 3 SONGS!!! YAY!!! BMBB, Me,In, Dear.Boy! 3 perfect songs!

1 cute/pop song, 1 rock/fierce song & 1 ballad/R&B song! Everyone is happy like this!!!

Their schedule, I like it! WG already had very busy schedule in the past when they were 16-20 years old,

and they did well even though they were young! It's gonna be OK even if they have a busy schedule now,

they can handle it =) I can't wait to see their perfs & shows! I still pray that they will go to Running Man,

because it's so fun! and maybe 1000 Songs Challenge too, so they can sing other songs ^-^

Guest incomplete.

Don't forget one more fan of Wonder Girls, PEREZ HILTON everyone!

LOL I think he just posted the video on his website, somebody take a screencap please!

Don't forget one more fan of Wonder Girls, PEREZ HILTON everyone!

LOL I think he just posted the video on his website, somebody take a screencap please!

Omg! I totally forgot about him! But he did upload the girls videos on his site, but I didn't see an article or anything :(

20rlksp.jpg

The views didn't go up to 500.... How about we watch the video there and aim for one million as well! :')

---

Wonder Girl Lim’s sassy rap in “Act Cool” gains attention

The Wonder Girls just released ‘Wonder World‘, their first full-length album in four years, and member Lim personally wrote the lyrics to the track “Act Cool” (feat. San. E).

The song is garnering much attention from fans as Lim expressed her honest emotions and self confidence in the lyrics.

In “Act Cool”, Lim isn’t afraid to show some sass with her rap. Check out the translated version below:

What’s my name? (L.I.M)

Wonder Girls’ maknae (Here I am)

I’m Hye Lim, if you don’t know me then turn on your TV

If you still don’t know then take this down

Listen carefully, here it is — my rap

‘Tell Me’ who’s ‘So Hot’ like me? – ‘Nobody’

What, do you have a problem? What are you staring at?

Everyone knows I joined the team late

So what? Tell me straight – Hye Lim is awesome

Other girl rappers just don’t compare

I’m tired of pretending to be nice

Even Yubin unni listens to my rap

I thought were only nice and meek

I rap in Korean and I rap in English

I can sing in Chinese — speaking four languages

I sing, I dance, talking richard simmons about me?

It ain’t cool — shut up and dance, boy

You foxes act like kings in the jungle but look out

The tiger is back for real

We Wonder Girls are back to spread the wonder

If you wanna look at our record, just start at Korea

We earned the triple crown and went to America

Entered the Billboard Hot 100 and now we’re movie stars

So what do you have to say?

Say it one more time — yeah, you can’t follow us?

My name and face go global

I’m the next level, fly high

If you try to play like me, you’ll just get hurt

You can’t swim in my ocean, can’t handle my waters

In related news, the Wonder Girls achieved an all-kill with “Wonder World” on various music charts as soon as the album was released on the 7th.

Sigh, I was kind of upset that they just added the Wonder Girls all kill on the bottom and didn't make a full article on it, but on the other hand, congrats to our lovely Lim for gaining so much attention. If I'm not wrong, I thought it was San E who wrote the song for Lim?

Omg! I totally forgot about him! But he did upload the girls videos on his site, but I didn't see an article or anything :(

The views didn't go up to 500.... How about we watch the video there and aim for one million as well! :')

---

Sigh, I was kind of upset that they just added the Wonder Girls all kill on the bottom and didn't make a full article on it, but on the other hand, congrats to our lovely Lim for gaining so much attention. If I'm not wrong, I thought it was San E who wrote the song for Lim?

here is a link for BMB on Perez TV :)

http://perezhilton.com/tv/Wonder_Girls_Be_My_Baby_Official_Music_Video/?keyword=wonder%20girls&ptvid=d269e1cccf6b2&start=0&end=3

for the article it's WG's 2nd full album the first was the Wonder Years *ithink* ><

and Lim FTW <3 

hope people recognize her and her efforts more :) 

btw did Lim write the lyrics i thought SanE did ? :\ 

Guest beceshawtti3

---

They did do a full article on it in allkpop.

Guest Namderful

Hey guys! Does anyone know what's going to happen for the people who ordered the presale CD in 2010? Are we recieving this album?

Guest vietboi_tuan

Hey guys! Does anyone know what's going to happen for the people who ordered the presale CD in 2010? Are we recieving this album?

No. We will receive the English album coming out the same time their movie come out!

Guest talksound

Can anyone provide who sings what parts for the songs? I'm listening to all the songs and I'm feeling like Lim is getting more parts than I would have expected. Is it because her english is a bit better than the rest of the girls? For example.. Nu Shoes, I don't hear sohee at all.. And I don't like how she gets quite a bit of the rap parts. I mean Yoobin already has few lines as it is, and splitting it with her is just unfair.

But I am extremely impressed with this album. After such a disappointment from 2DT, this album came out of NOWHERE and just blew me away. I like pretty much the entire thing, with G.N.O being my favorite (all I'm saying is that Yeeun is a force to be reckoned with now and in the future). I think the songs all sound really different and I am SO excited to see the performances of some of these songs!

Sun Yenny sang do go do go amazingly. For 2 years, didn't give this song to anybody cuz I wasn't sure if a singer can sing it the way I want

Yes they did sing it amazingly, I'm glad he gave that song to 2Ye, when I first heard it.. in all honesty dude.. I shed a tear and I've never before listening to any other Korean artists (I cried when Bee's '4' came out lol 1+1 tends to bring the tears ahaha!) the emotions of a Wonderful aye? I gotta say this album was well worth the wait.

I know Junsu from 2pm had his eye on this song haha

Can anyone provide who sings what parts for the songs? I'm listening to all the songs and I'm feeling like Lim is getting more parts than I would have expected. Is it because her english is a bit better than the rest of the girls? For example.. Nu Shoes, I don't hear sohee at all.. And I don't like how she gets quite a bit of the rap parts. I mean Yoobin already has few lines as it is, and splitting it with her is just unfair.

But I am extremely impressed with this album. After such a disappointment from 2DT, this album came out of NOWHERE and just blew me away. I like pretty much the entire thing, with G.N.O being my favorite (all I'm saying is that Yeeun is a force to be reckoned with now and in the future). I think the songs all sound really different and I am SO excited to see the performances of some of these songs!

Nu shoes is practically 70% Sohee you can hear her voice throughout the chorus.

Lim only shares rap parts with Yubin in GNO. It's just one song.

But yeah i agree the division of the singing parts is definately not equal. Yubin has like 5 sec in sweet dreams. Sunye as well has very few lines.

But honestly i love all the songs so much i simply won't complain. Every member gets to shine at least once in this album and that's great.

Guest ladyluckk

For example.. Nu Shoes, I don't hear sohee at all..

I'm pretty sure Sohee sang the chorus :) (also, Yoobin mentioned that Sohee was a big part of the song).

I can't wait for all the shows! So excited to see them share stories, show off their talent, etc.

Now if only they appeared on Running Man...haha, it's my favourite!

I just got the chance to read the article about the five rumors and the truth and I can't get over how nice and humble these girls are. Seriously, i don't understand how some people could hate on them so much. A lot of their answers were definitely quote worthy and the one that really left an impression on me was "if you get hit on the right cheek, offer them your left." There's a reason why I've been a wonderful since 2007...

Guest tnamphel

I just checked Hanteo charts, and our girls are still number 1. I am not korean so I was not able to read on how much cd they sold.

Can anyone tell us how the CD sale is going so far?

Archived