Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest emjaybahaya

BTW this is my first post here. i have been lurking on to this site for a long time now.

Its just so overwhelming to finally see the girls on the spotlight!

i have been waiting for them for years and years and to see them back again melts my heart..MY LONG TIME LOYALTY IS TRULY WORTH IT <3

I WILL NEVER REGRET IN CHOOSING TO BE A WONDERFUL <3

~and i just want to share this because im from canada and each time you guys says that WG BE MY BABY vid is on the top of youtubes list, i cant seem to find them on youtube mainpage?? is it maybe because of the difference of main page each continent (IDK?!) ..but to see them made it on canada's youtube main page is amazing! WONDERFULS ARE ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD..the best-est and hardworking fans ever! CHEERS TO EVERYONE OF US <3

wonyoutube.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheArchangel

Wonder Girls: 2nd Album - Part 3

Reporter : Han Yeo-Wool.

Editor : Jessica Kim.

"Wonder World"

Yubin: We tried hard to make our comeback with a studio release. We have a lot of good songs so we can't wait for our fans to hear them.

Yenny: This is an album we put a lot of thought into. We actually didn't have enough time to prepare for a studio album so even our producer Park Jin-young said, "Let's go with a single or mini-album and instead raise the level of completion of the songs." But we wanted our fans to see a variety of sides to us. In the past, a lot of people had loved us for our retro image but we felt that they might have gotten sick of it. So we thought hard about how we could present the public with good music while maintaining our style. So this album contains a lot of each member's style.

"Be My Baby"

Yenny: Our title track is very easy to sing and listen to and is on the loveable side. And instead, we wanted to show how we'd improved through our choreography. It may be sophisticated and sexy yet it's also funny in the way that we slap our own bottoms or shake our legs. We also focused on belting out for the song. I think that people will be able to enjoy it with a familiarity to it although it's new.

Sohee: I sing more in this song than I've done for our past title tracks so I felt a lot of pressure while recording and practicing the song. But I'm personally happy and proud of myself for getting to practice more than I used to because of that.

"Nu Shoes"

Yenny: This song will be in our U.S. studio release but we included it in this album as a gift for our fans. Sohee played an important role in this song as well.

"Act Cool" (Feat. San E)

Lim: This is my solo song. I had always wanted to do a song that has a fun beat to it and one that we can dance to with our fans. So I was happy when San E wrote a good song for us and in the style that I wanted. It was also fun to record because it contained honest lyrics.

Yubin: I had fun listening to Lim's song. I feel a bit threatened because she's good at rapping. [laughs]

Lim: Nah, no. We rap in different styles.

Sun: That's even scarier. [laughs]

"G.N.O."

Yenny: This is the first song to the album and a song I worked on. It's also a song that contains a lot of what I actually feel and we went through a lot of ups and downs to record it. The song came out so late yet we had to record it quickly so we recorded it all day long at a studio outside. [laughs] I've been worried about how people would respond to this song because it's the first time Wonder Girls has done such a trendy club tune but I'm satisfied with it. I didn't go to clubs that often but I had fun everytime we went. A variety of club tunes such as Rihanna's "We Found Love," LMFAO's "Party Rock Anthem," and Pitbull's "Give Me Everything" are popular in the U.S. And I think such club tunes are popular in Korea as well. I'm hoping this song in will become a club tune that women in particular enjoy.

"For a Long Time" ( translated)

Sun: We ended up including only one ballad in the album. It's a song I sang with Yenny and we both incorporated our own styles into this sad song. I'm curious to how our fans will respond to this song since it's the first time we've included this sort of a ballad tune in our album.

"Me, in"

Yubin: I got greedy and wrote the rap to a total of three songs this time. Yenny produced the remake to the song of the same name by Mr. Shin Jung-hwun and suggested I make the rap which I had fun with because I personally like rock music. I've liked rock music since I was young when I listened to it a lot. And I used to listen to Avril Lavigne and Linkin Park in the past but these days I listen a lot to Metallica, Pink Floyd and Deftones.

"Girls Girls"

Yenny: It's a song hoping that all women actively pursue their dreams. I wept while listening to the finished version of this song. We all came this way and I was grateful for the members of our group for staying together. [laughs] That's the sort of song this is so I hope a lot of people listen to it.

※ Any copying, republication or redistribution of 10Asia's content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of 10Asia. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.

Source:

10asia

source:soompi

love all their answers. it showed how matured they are musically..

What an interview, this is the best interview with the Queens since when.  

Any wonderfuls who have been with the Queens CAN SKIP READING THIS INTERVIEW IF THEY WANT.  The reason is we are supposed to understand and know the answers to the 5 rumors with or without reading the interview.  Is it a bit too much to ask for? maybe, but we all should be.  I do. (to be humble, at least almost)

Any once away or sleeping wonderfuls SHOULD READ THIS INTERVIEW.  The reason is they 'were' away but may have never been really away. they were probably only sleeping.  This should be excusable cuz Kpop is only entertainment and not a necessity.  By reading this interview, their queries and doubt can be answered and clear once and for all. 

Any Kpop newbies SHOULD READ THIS INTERVIEW AS WELL. The reason is to understand why Wonder Girls are being called the Queens and how miuch they have done for Hallyu Wave in the past even before other (female) groups they are seeing now.

Surprisingly out of every group of people, anti/haters are THE ONES WHO MUST READ THIS INTERVIEW IF GIVEN. The interview has given all the right answers to their unintentional/intentional provocation or put-downs once and for all.  Frankly it would be nice if we could find a way to let them read this interview.

Popularity ALWAYS rules all entertainment worlds and will ALWAYS decide who is out and who is in.  Every single fandom has anti/haters without exception.  You just have to be one fine fan to support your farvoite group(s)/artist(s)  is good enough.  Since we will never ever get rid of anti/haters, we just have to live with them.  As long as popularity is in favor of the Queens,  they will continue to be just fine and get better.  Anti/haters can be simply ignored.

Guest iheartu

I love that all of them took part in producing the album like decision making, composing and writing lyrics. I am glad that they were more involved in this and that they decided in giving us a full length album. I love them oh so much.

Guest valentino_rossi46

Oh how mature thay are in 10Asia interview <3

I think this havent been shared yet ?

Act cool actact cool~ kk good sense!! Ye-eunie's self-composed song is also nice~~ Awesomeness ^^ WG fighting~ RT @Jun2daKAY

Wonder Girls album is great! I've liked Jinyoungie-hyung's song '두고두고' for a while now~~ Hyerim & SanE-hyung's act cool" RT @Jun2daKAY

cre: @2pmalways

and

2AMCHANGMIN LEE CHANG MIN

@WGyubin u r the best~!!

Seems like Act cool created some effects in Korea :), SJ Shindong also like this song

I really like Act cool too, the lyric is so perfect, thanks San-E for produced and featured in it. It's so amazing , act cool act act act cool. The real tiger is back to jungle YAY

Guest yugi_kibum

My wonderful girls~♥

I actually can't imagine my life without them. They are one of the main reasons why I am still in KPOP. If it weren't for them, SJ, and DBSK I would have been a goner. And let's be honest here KPOP wouldn't be KPOP with Wonder Girls. Can you imagine your life without Nobody and Tell me?

Anyway, I am just here to say how proud I am of my girls and I want to thank every Wonderful who has bought their album and have been supporting them online and offline. I would also like to say hello to the new Wonderfuls and I hope you guys have an amazing time in the forum :)

Here are some links to buy the album and yes these will count towards Hanteo~

KPOPtown

Yesasia

DVDheaven with poster

DVDheaven without poster

Guest kratae_kup

Hey everyone!! I just ask. Can anybody tell me about report anti-clip in youtube? This guy said WG coppy song from some artist I never knew.

I wanna ask the way to delete this. This kind of joke doesn't good for our belove WG.

...He seem happy what he did, by the way. - -***

I love that it's not only Be My Baby that's doing well on the charts. Every single one of the songs on this album deserves it!

It has seriously been years since there's been a kpop album that I can listen to from beginning to end without skipping a single track. 

Wonder World deserves all the attention it's getting and more!

im really hoping Me, in has a full MV ^^

so theres two tracks we know for the American album: BMB and Nu Shoes .. ! excited for that and the movie haha

but focusing on their comeback perfs this week and their busy busy schedule haha im sure they'll be ready for this !!

so glad with this album <3

Guest TheArchangel

My wonderful girls~♥

I actually can't imagine my life without them. They are one of the main reasons why I am still in KPOP. If it weren't for them, SJ, and DBSK I would have been a goner. And let's be honest here KPOP wouldn't be KPOP with Wonder Girls. Can you imagine your life without Nobody and Tell me?

Anyway, I am just here to say how proud I am of my girls and I want to thank every Wonderful who has bought their album and have been supporting them online and offline. I would also like to say hello to the new Wonderfuls and I hope you guys have an amazing time in the forum :)

Here are some links to buy the album and yes these will count towards Hanteo~

KPOPtown

Yesasia

DVDheaven with poster

DVDheaven without poster

I thought Yesasia doesn't count in music shows?

I hope someone can printscreen today's online charts. Something's wrong with my photobucket so I can't really printscreen myself. Anyhow. here's the ranking for Nov 7 of music.mnet.com

01 Be My Baby

02 Me, In

03 Girls Girls

04 Stop

08 GNO

09 Act Cool

11 Sweet Dreams

13 Dear Boy

17 두고두고

18 Nu Shoes

20 SuperB

Source: music.mnet.com

Not bad. 11/12 songs are in the top 20.

THE WONDER GIRLS BE MY BABY MUSIC VIDEO REACHED OVER A MILLION VIEWS!

347e55j.jpg

---

I knew the video was going to be an absolute hit <3 I'm so proud of you WonderFuls!

Allkpop is also presenting a giveaway 'Wonderful' Wonder Girls Autographed Merchandise!

[Giveaway] ‘Wonderful’ Wonder Girl’s Autographed Merchandise!

The much anticipated comeback of the Wonder Girl’s has been creating a whole a lot of noise on allkpop. So, to add to the madness, we are giving away five autographed copies of their new album, “Wonder World,” to our amazing fans! BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE! Along with their album, winners will also receive special Wonder Girl’s merchandise. How awesome is that?!?

So how can you win one of these wonderful prize packages?

Its simple! All you have to do is…

1) Share this article on Facebook, Twitter, me2day, and/or Google+

2) Comment below on why you love the Wonder Girl’s and which song on their new album is your favorite!

**Contest will end at 11:59 (EST) November 14th**

credits to allkpop

Guest evilishus

^^the only one not in it is the remix.very good indeed :D AND I AM SO PROUD OF LIM'S "ACT COOL".Thank you San-E!

the video hit: 1,071,577 for me right now.it's probably a much higher number because my youtube is a slowpoke and takes about 2 hours to get the numbers close to where they need to be :)

i'll try to get screenshots of the rankings :)nvm. my computer is not taking them.arghhhhhhh.

Guest Wonderdongbangbang2PM

already shared??

원더걸스 Wonder Girls - Interview While Filming For -Be My Baby- MV - Wonder World .

(CR:UPLOADER)

evilishus

Your computer was being slow? Ah, I think mine is laggy too then! That was actually the newly refreshed number that I just noticed. blush.gif

---

2008jh3.jpg

The adorable boss of our girls also just thanked WonderFuls for making the girls number one again. I haven't seen any CEO thank their artists fans before, or maybe it's just me, I seriously adore the JYP Nation love. I've seen so many JYP Nation tweets supporting our girls, ah I feeeeeeel the loveeeeeeee <3

Guest yugi_kibum

I thought Yesasia doesn't count in music shows?

I hope someone can printscreen today's online charts. Something's wrong with my photobucket so I can't really printscreen myself. Anyhow. here's the ranking for Nov 7 of music.mnet.com

01 Be My Baby

02 Me, In

03 Girls Girls

04 Stop

08 GNO

09 Act Cool

11 Sweet Dreams

13 Dear Boy

17 두고두고

18 Nu Shoes

20 SuperB

Source: music.mnet.com

Not bad. 11/12 songs are in the top 20.

Yesasia does count towards Hanteo since October 26(?).

Guest evilishus

^^ Yoyo, youtube is all over the place with their view count numbers.They're displayed differently on the girls official channel,the video itself,on the search results,on the related video views.It's a mess :D

There was a discussion on whether Yesasia sales counted before and it seems that they have started to count only very recently.A week or so ago.There was an announcement,too,I believe.

Archived