Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WonderfulSohee

Dear Wonder Girls

I'm crying with happiness right now.

Other fandom will never be able to understand what Wonderfuls are feeling.

We have been through so much with missing our Wonder Girls for nearly 2 years.

With Sunmi's leaving and all.

Our girls worked sooooo hard for this album.

They worked so hard just to show Wonderful love.

This emotion of my is getting overwhelmed.

Non-Wonderful who don't follow WG won't know how much they been through.

They won't know all the bad thing Wonder Girls experienced and went through to achieve their dream.

They won't know how hard it is for Wonderful to always having to defense our girls against haters, when we're supposed to congrats our girls and celebrate.

Wonder Girls and Wonderfuls have been put down, we've been laughed at, we've been mocked.

But Wonder Girls and Wonderful never give up on each other.

We continue on to have faith in our girls.

We silently waited for them and support them while other fandoms are cheering for their idols.

We continue to show Wonder Girls our endless love for them.

No matter how long it was, we waited for them with our true heart.

And now they're finally back.

All of their hard works and efforts are finally being paid off.

Wonder Girls congratulation, Wonderfuls are so happy for you.

Wonderful will always be right behind you to support you no matter what.

We love you Wonder Girls.

I'm like LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW~ :tears:

And it's all because I'M SO HAPPY!!!

It's been soo long since we heard something new from the girls..

and them achieving an ALL-KILL & Releasing this BEYOND AMAZING ALBUM, I'm one proud WONDERFUL! :w00t:

BMB is like freakin' catchy as well as the dance at the chorus! BIG APPLAUSE FOR JONTE EVERYONE! :lol:

I'm soo happy that they'll be promoting Me, In as well 'cause that song is just DA BOMB!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

BRING IT ON HATERS! HAHAHAH! SUCK IT ALL UP! WONDERGIRLS ARE FREAKIN' BACKKKKKK! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest chercherry

If I want to buy the album with a poster.

Where should I buy it?

If I want it to count in Korea?

Help me out please.

Love the album soooo much!

I think that if you buy it from kpoptown or dvdheaven it counts as a korean sale

Guest iamcaaanvas

it's weird how 99% of the time, when an artist/group drop their album, i like about a grand total of 3(including title track) songs in the album but somehow with wonder girls, i LOVE the whole album! same thing happens with their first album!

does it happen to just me or everyone? :\

i feel so invested in this comeback somehow! hehe lets do our part(search them on Melon, MNet, Cyworld, Soribada, Naver Music, Daum Music, Monkey3, Bugs Music AND ITUNES!!) so our girls will win on mubank,inki and mnet! i know winning isn't everything but isn't it nice to show the girls wonderfuls effect?

Guest fifi yang

:) I came straight home from church and first thing I did was go on the net to see if the MV was out. LO AN BEHOLD IT WAS OUT!!! I was so excited I started spazzing, mind you I was eating lunch, so mom thought I was choking... And I guess I kinda was LOL Be My Baby had my head bopping the whole time :) I thought Bin's part was kinda weird, but I liked it. haha. AND I ESP LOVE THE DANCE MOVE WHERE SOHEE 'SLAPS' HER HIPS! IT'S SO CUTE!!!! XDDDD I do wish 2Ye had more parts, but even so I'll appreciate it when they do sing :)

I have to say, 2Ye's 두고두고 is by far my favorite track. Next to Girls Girls of course. I'm glad the two got to show off their vocals in this song :) <3

Wonder Girls <33333

I am so freaking late on everything that happening. Since I pre-order my album already, I been listening to all the songs like crazy online. PLEASE WONDERFULS, SUPPORT THE GIRLS BY BUYING THE ALBUM. :)

I watch the MV(Be My Baby) on my phone so basely I do not like it at all. The music video was so disappointing, because I want more than them dancing. I'm so use to having a story line in the girls MV that this is just weird. I got to say that the outfit doesn't look that bad, I mean those flurry ball on the arm ^O^. The song was so forgetful; (GOD JY didn't KWFS ask you to stop saying JYP in the beginning.) but like other say after a second listen you actually like it. Sohee & Lim part was my favorite, than when Sunye & Ye eun start singing it feel so Christmas-yy. I guess that what turn me off, if it is true that they are promoting other track too than I can totally see why it the title tracks.

Moving on; THIS IS ONE OF THE GIRLS BEST ALBUM. All the songs was so amazing, Dear boy, Stop!, & Sweet dream is so lovely. The softness to it make you want to just fall in love. It give me such a R&B feel to it, like those early 2000 r&b. I think I am the only one hearing it. G.N.O, Me, In, & Girl Girl make you go crazy. Ye eun's song is totally what you will hear in the state. It pretty much a fun club song and I'm totally loving it. So will they promoted Me, in too? *Pray* PLEASE DO PLEASE DO!.

I am so happy that all the girls have some kind of solo. This is something that I was hoping it will happen in such a long time. IT FINALLY HAPPEN! Appa & Umma song was beautiful, I think my favorite in the album.YoHee & Lim was so laid back and chill, I love it esp. Lim solo. It also perfect because it time she get some shine in Korea. Oh is Nu Shoes in english? O_O

Overall the title track was a disappointment but the WHOLE ALBUM IS AMAZING! PLEASE LISTEN TO IT. Mostly for the fans who got disappointed. I am so proud because they grow so much. I can't wait for the stage now, this album was PERFECT. Every songs is amazing! If this album is this amazing man guys just think about their US debut album. AHH

Guest iamcaaanvas

im not sure if im allowed to do this but i stumble upon it when i was searching on how to navigate melon, bugs etc but here's the link where some elf explained how to help increase the promoted song(for WG would be "BE MY BABY") points to help out at music shows and award shows through trial listening! it's easy peasy really!

support through trial listening

do let me know if i'm wrong to post the link and i'll take it down yeah? in the meanwhile, what are you guys waiting for! lets support be my baby! :D

Guest Mia_Mia

Wonder Girls will appear on Radio Star

The Radio Star is different from other Korean talk shows because it is very informal and it talks about guests’ and even host's sensitive pasts.

I'm hoping they'll be on Running Man....that show is the best!. Also JYPE should really consider then doing promotions on radio....It would mean we'll get to hear the girls sing most of the songs live!

^I totally agreed, I hope that they be on Running man too.

a comment on youtube that make so much sense. Haha (it was on Me, In youtube)

9beo3t.jpg

^Lol it kind of true right?

Hey since Me, In is a remake can you guys link me the original? Thank you

Guest sweetsnow_91

OMFG.!! i am sooo happy that i can't even express it in words.! i LOVE every single song on the album. !i'm not mad at JYP for making us wait for soooo long anymore.! hahaa :P they were right when they said they wanted to make this an album of QUALITY & not just rush the whole thing.

sohee,,: has improved sooo much since the tell me days.! like oh mann, critics my butt! hehee.

lim,,: showed a side that i knew she had. her confidence is just overflowing now & she's transitioning into the group a lot more now.

yeeun,,: this lady is just ahhhhmazing.! soo talented and her vocals are OMG.

sunye,,: leader jjang.! she's the REAL GODDESS! loll, her vocals are flawless like usual.

& yubin,,: ohmygod. this girl kills me every time.! & her singing voice is tooo amazing and beautiful. i'm glad she got to showcase them & her rapping is unbelievable. thank you JYP for letting her rap longer.!!

IT'S TIME FOR THE REAL QUEENS.!

WONDERFULS, THIS IS OUR MOMENT THAT WE ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.!

2ron5nq.jpg

I love how Yeeun knows that the Wonder Girls are the real showstoppers in the industry.

--

Also, PikeYenny4 uploaded an interview of the Wonder Girls when they were filming for Be My Baby!

Ah, the girls all looks so good in those dresses. I love how the dresses are sexy, yet not too revealing. I love how it's a long sleeve but the bright polka dots highlights the parts that could have been cut out, but wasn't cut out <33333

Guest xjjjLOVE

Honestly, I think it's so funny how people are running around with their heads cut off saying blah blah blah, that it doesn't fit the teaser

that it's disappointing and they'd much rather have Me, In as the title song

when in reality, it IS one of the title songs

it just goes to show how incredibly BLINDLY they hate,

So take nothing they say to heart, listen to your heart, and most importantly your EARS!

I finally for the time to listen to this album two times through,

and honestly...the entire album is what they've taken from their stay in the U.S.

Here in the states there are no promotional "months" for artists, a good album could honestly be promoted for TWO years!

The same with this album, they could spend a month promoting each and EVERY single song!

These tracks aren't just "filler" tracks, they really are tracks that people would listen to all the way through,

I can't say it enough, I'm so proud!!!

And SOHEE.... AH! How much she's grown...how far she's come, I'm biased, so biased, but I really am so proud!

Not only as a mandoo lover, but also as a Wonderful!

The noobs on allkpop are going, "Wow, they are what you call queens? Pfffft."

and the sad thing is, they haven't even listened to the album, and they haven't given Be My Baby the time of the day

(It's been stuck inside my head for the entire day- it's no Me, In but it's an amazing track)

And there's the one question at the end of the day.

Was this worth the wait?

Answer: HELL YEAH!

edit:

Also! Anyone twitter savvy....I really hope you'll post up the JYP Nation tweets for the girls!!

Guest Mia_Mia

the interview uploaded by pikeyenny - Sohee was so cute...I got the feeling that she wanted to sing her solo lines!...lol..when Yeeun said they'd stop after the chorus , Sohee's expression <3

I know they got lesser lines in BMB but omg Sunye and Yeeun - their vocals are on the next level. The emotions they're able to convey and the vocal range they're showing the in the album is unbelievable .

tumblr_lu9kfpFDAw1qbaabno1_500.gif

credit tumblr

---

edit

“A lot of people seem interested that we’re taking on Girls’ Generation for the first time since our debut. Actually, when we see their different colors, they push us on in many different ways. It’s probably much fun to pitch us against them in a rivalry, but we hope we both grow together as fellow girl groups who do idol music,” Sun said. She even added, “I think it’ll be okay to perform on the same stage with Girls’ Generation at the end of the year.

OMG..so this means WG will stay for the gayos?.

Guest VenusValentine

Omo, i just sleep a few hours after trending #ReadyForWONDERGIRLS on twitter and i had a whole 15 pages to track :w00t:

Honestly, i haven't been down by the preview so the MV doing fine to me (in my term: i'm in love with it), However, there are several song i would die for :phew:

G.N.O, Be my baby ( die for my love ;)) ) and all other version, Girls girls, Me in, Sweet dream, Stop!, Dear Boy, Do go Do go, SuperB, Act cool, Nu Shoes

OMG! did i just list all the songs ? Yeah right, i love the WHOLE ALBUM :wub:

BTW, i ordered physical album on kpoptown as well as itunes for the digital :phew:

P/S: anyway, anyone know when the first show the girls appear on will be aired ? (can't wait >.<)

Archived