Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest soheeWG

GO on Fantastics, a WF upload it ^^

thank you so much!

Wow be my baby sounds so catchy! I really love it! It's perfect for their comeback. Now I really can't wait to see the MV and the choreography for this song! Me,in sounds really good too. Actually I'm just scared by their new concept I hope their clothes will look modern and sexy . They look beautiful when they're natural so no weird hairstyles and clothes please. I don't like the album cover concept, I prefer the picture covering JYP building. Hope they'll wear the clothes who are in this picture.

The more I listen to the preview the more I love it. I think only the chorus part sound a little christmassy but really not that much it just sounds like Kpop music that's all. Yeeun and Sunye sing the chorus and then Sohee starts singing.

Guest vietboi_tuan

I heard all the previews. I don't know what I feel yet.

To be honest. I'm a little underwhelm at the moment.

Hopefully the full song will change my mind.

The beat in the teaser were really hot, but the song

sound so christmasy and cutesy! I'll wait till tomorrow.

Guest crazycindaye

SIGH i wish G.N.O would be teh title track instead... the teaser was so cool but how come be my baby was so cute like and chrismast style? I'm confused but i know wonder girls will make it a big hit ! I'll be by their sides no matter what !

Will be patient and wait for the real thing tomorrow !

OMG! I just heard the ret of the previews.

Girls Girls is perfect for an autumn stroll. It's really jazzy and fun! I LOVE IT! 

Be My Baby (Eng Ver.) is really good too. Their English has improved LEAPS and BOUNDS!

Aside from the title track, my favorite previews are Girls Girls, G.N.O, and Me, In!

There are no previews for Dear Boy, Act Cool, or the other song... :(

You have to remember it's only a 30sec preview (which can give you "a first feeling"), but I really think we have to wait for the album/MV to drop to judge. ;)

After hearing all the previews my excitement lv has gone down dramatically.

Only liked about 3 of them and the rest......no comment.

Well it may not suit my taste but the rest of the world might like it i guess. Damn i wish the album is better than the previews and proves me wrong.

i've never really written anything in soompi before untill today that i heard our girls' song preview...honestly i think their song are really k-pop-ish and i can't blame them since their having their comeback in Korea...but is there any possibility that their korean album and english album might have some differences or its just the same songs as well.??

anyhow.....i really like G.N.O. and Me,In and i think Me,In is the song in the first teaser because i can hear some electric guitar riff on the song....what do you think...???Well i also like Be my Baby though....its kinda catchy..even though its not my type of music, the beat just kindda grab me and i can't take the song outta my head...CAN'T wait for the MV and the full song!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've never really written anything in soompi before untill today that i heard our girls' song preview...honestly i think their song are really k-pop-ish and i can't blame them since their having their comeback in Korea...but is there any possibility that their korean album and english album might have some differences or its just the same songs as well.??

anyhow.....i really like G.N.O. and Me,In and i think Me,In is the song in the first teaser because i can hear some electric guitar riff on the song....what do you think...???Well i also like Be my Baby though....its kinda catchy..even though its not my type of music, the beat just kindda grab me and i can't take the song outta my head...CAN'T wait for the MV and the full song!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that Be My Baby and Nu Shoes will be on the US album, but the albums will mostly be different. The songs they worked on with Claude Kelly, Darkchild, and the other American songwriters will be on the US album. They aren't on the Korean album.

I don't mean to be negative at a time like this, but tbqh the previews have ruined my anticipation for the title song.

Like wtf JYP -_- Sounds like a freaking christmas jingle! I read a comment on YT that it sounds like something Secret would release and you know what, i 100% agree.

It doesn't even fit in with the concept pictures let alone the MV teasers.

Gosh, i'm hoping the full song doesn't disappoint TOO much.

I did not hold out this long to be massively let down.

I'm not bothered by the other songs since it's not what they'll be promoting.

-End of rant.

------

Thumb me down all you want guys, but it doesn't change the fact that others wont be disappointed by this title track.

Heck, I think i even love '2 Different Tears' more than the teaser.

But as i said i'll wait until the full song.

I read on tumblr that "Me, In" might be a remake. When I listened to it, i thought it sounded really familiar. Does anyone know anything more about this? (like the original singer and most importantly if it is a remix. It really does sound really familiar, especially the line that yeeun sings.) 

I really like the sounds of it anyway, even if it is a remake. I also love G.N.O. And of course, it's by our very own talented Yeeun Park. :D 

I think the more I listen to 'Be My Baby', the more I like it but the two I've mentioned above give a better and strong impression/sound from the first listen. 

I wonder if there will be two title tracks? If there is then it would be great, because it seems as if people are having different reactions to the two teasers. 

Guest VenusValentine

After hear the preview, i think 2nd teaser would be Be My Baby remix, cause it's sound nothing like in the teaser, well let's wait and see, the preview sound like song Korea will be approved though ^^

Guest jagerbomb

Like a lot of you I'm not going to lie, be my baby IS really christmasy, maybe that's what they were aiming for since its nearly Christmas itself and I know its just a 30sec preview but if that's what it sounds like so far I'm honestly going to be disappointed. I was hoping for some badasS song but I guess we'll see when the whole song comes out.

Also I don't doubt jyp but this has been playing on my mind a bit, I know he is really talented and all but I really wish jype artists would be able to have more title tracks from people other than himself (as in all artists in jype have majority of their title tracks produced by jyp). I like those songs but its come to a point where I want to hear them experiment with someone else, it could be a total new flavour (I know wg have been working with other producers etc but I'm saying specifically the main title tracks) .. okay end of rant sorry if I offend anyone .. not my intention >.<

Guest xjjjLOVE

I think we all are being harsh on Be My Baby because it is definitely NOT what we were expecting,

HOWEVER, it is a good song...it's rather happy...

Maybe they're going to pull a 2NE1 on us and promote multiple songs?

Or maybe a KARA, and ditch the title song and promote which ever song gets more attention like the mr. promotions

That would be nice, seeing as the other tracks sound a bit more dark, a bit sexier.

EDIT:

Wonderfuls the more you listen to the preview, and the more open your mind is,

the less it starts sounding like a christmas carol, and the more it starts sounding like a really great song!

Also, does anyone else but me notice that voice in the end?!

FINALLY! JYP is giving Sohee a part of the song that her voice is actually made for!!! xD

and I for sure know everyone was blown away by those two masterpieces in the beginning, listen to how much they have grown!!

It may not have been the song we were looking for, but it sure as hell finally shows off their beautiful voices!

(And we can always count on the second promotional song for the dark concept!)

^ lol it would be interesting to see how things would go if a JYP artist promoted a song that not produced by JYP himself. =/ 

I think we (international) Wonderfuls will prefer the US album (?) I think it looks promising, considering who they have been working with and it might be more fierce than the Korean album. JYPE really got us thinking the whole album was going to be fierce thanks to the teaser. >.<

I don't think the album sounds too bad. We'll just have to wait and see. 

I agree with xjjjLOVE. We're judging the song too quickly, we haven't even heard the whole song yet. And yes, be more open minded. I read the comments before listening to it, so I already expected it to sound somewhat christmassy but the more I listen to it, the more I like it. I'm not too bothered about it tbh. I'm not as disappointed as other people sound. 

We also have to remember that our tastes may not be the same as what people like in Korea. 

I'm really starting to think that there might be a double promotion, but at the same time I'm really not sure. I think 2AM were the only ones in the company to try this.  

i really like girl girls and me, in also g.n.o, i think we just need to wait and judge. Right now of course we were hoping something badass but it´s ok i think let´s wait

Guest ladyluckk

From the previews, I personally like the songs so far.

I'm not just saying this because I'm a Wonderful; I think they would be really great & fun to listen to.

Anyways, we can't really pass judgement on the songs just yet. We gotta wait until the full songs are released~

I'm loving the vocals so far, though! <3

you know what???!! now that i keep on replaying Be My Baby...i realized it was actually a good song...its catchy and just grabs your attention..but i wonder what's the connection between the guns in the first teaser with the album...i just don't get it...the first picture teaser kind of telling us that this album is gonna be fierce but now that i heard the song its actually kind of cutesy and not the rock theme that i was expecting....But overall i think this album i gonna be epic in Korea but not in America....well that was what i think but my canadian friends really like wonder girls they're just sooo obsessed with them....

Archived