Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest evilishus

^As they say Wonder Girls = World Singers :D

Look at that green in China!And Japan :) The girls should go to Japan, NOT TO DEBUT or to promote.NO-UH.But to go meet with the Wonderfuls there :D Take the concert there next year, Wonder Girls!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chami1430286566

Its D-2! And tomorrow night, WonderFuls will start to trend #ReadyForWonderGirls but what time? I really hope that this will trend. :D By the way, I really have a feeling that the owner of @DamnItsTrue in twiiter is fan of our girls. She's following @WonderGirls too! w00t.gif

Anyone know what time the digital/album will be released along with the MV?

Since it's gonna be released on Monday SK time, i'm hoping they release everything before 12pmKST so that it'll be like 3-5a.m here(GMT) and when i wake up in the morning i get to spazz about everything before school!!~

Ahh, I CAN'T WAIT.

----

Since Boyfriend, BEG and SNSD are still actively promoting when the Girls have their comeback stage, i hope there will be interactions!~

Yoobin x Donghyun :ph34r:

Guest hrmmmhum

I can't wait for the seventh! :lol: By the way, is it 12AM KST or 12PM KST for the MV and album release?

I believe YeEun said it would be released 11/7 at 12AM KST -- so as soon as it is November 7th in Korea.

damn straight! :D

^^ I thought the video was coming out on the 7th. Or is it just the song? Or the whole Album?

Yes, the album and MV are released 11/7

LOL... MIn Woo oppa is one of the guitarist for NOthin on YOu WG's cover..and he is also a composer.. the handsome guy beside MoonWorker in Nothiin On YOu performance..

^ Yup, Lee Woo Min was the guitarist next to YeEun in the Mashup Monday Behind the Scenes Real WG video.

qoxie mentioned Lee Min (moonworker or collapsedone) working in JYPE USA but this says Lee Woo Min (no, not Min Woo, either :P although WG has worked with him)

And yes, WG & 2PM have thanked him in their albums and YeEun thanked him in her Yenny Day Diary because he was apparently reluctant to go in front of the camera -- so he's a behind the scenes worker at JYPE.

____

LOL, and I found a fun fact, its pretty random but you notice how W O R L D - S I N G E R has eleven letters, and November is the 11th month in the year............ I don't know what I'm trying to prove but I found it cute.

Wonder Girls is 11 letters, too :) I guess 11/11/11 was meant to be! hahaha

____

I'm sorry but the picture of track list, is that their album cover ??

The tracklist usually goes on the back, so I think the picture you're referring to might go on the back.

Anyways, for the picture of the front that was posted, I like that WG is going for simple and classy, like in their new logo and this is what they have on their Youtube channel and above their videos now:

screenshot31z.png

____

Well anyways, looking forward to the album songs, birthday present for me. (It's today.) :D

Happy Birthday! =]

I agree, let's vote for the second teaser to see how high it can go before the full MV is out.

~lol~ Some C-WFs want to make the Music Bank trailer go viral too. It has already exceeded 15,000 views on Yinyuetai http://www.yinyuetai.com/video/295305

- - - - - - - - - -

Found this on Fantastic..

A reporter asked Lim a question that made her cry I think…This is what he said on twitter.

”I asked a question to WonderGirls’ youngest member Hyerim…but then suddenly her tears kept falling…she cried. ㅠㅠ i’m sorry if i asked you in a sensitive matter. 

although the questions were not that harsh… i think the youngest member was hurting. ㅠㅠ Hyerim is really pretty in real life. really… fighting!”

cr:{3WF} Kristie Castro@fantastic

Anyone know what this is about?

And Lim really needs the support of all Wondefuls right now, I guess she's nervous about the comeback.

I saw the Chinese translations. It was revealed by the same reporter (charogne6) who posed with Sohee in the photo above. No further details provided, but he was clearly mortified & apologetic.

Here are his tweets:

그다지 독한 질문도 아니었는데... 막내가 아픔이 많았나봐. ㅠㅠ 혜림이는 실물이 훨씬 이뻤다. 진짜... 파이팅!

원더걸스 막내 혜림이한테 질문했는데... 갑자기 눈물이 주룩주룩... 울어버렸다. ㅠㅠ 다가가서 따뜻하게 감싸주긴했는데 ... 미안하네

Source: www.twitter.com/charogne6

- - - - - - - - - -

qoxie mentioned Lee Min (moonworker or collapsedone) working in JYPE USA but this says Lee Woo Min (no, not Min Woo, either :P although WG has worked with him)

Well, Sunye uses 'Sun Min' on social media & Yeeun "Ye Park', so who knows why some Koreans identify themselves as such online...

Guest hrmmmhum

Honors for the second teaser:

#71 – Most Discussed (This Month) – Music

#83 – Most Discussed (This Week)

#9 – Most Discussed (This Week) – Music

#48 – Top Favorited (This Week) – Music

#18 – Top Rated (This Week) – Music

#2 – Most Viewed (Today) – Music

Our Queens album on Yes Asia~ 

biggrin.gif

EbFuK.jpg

Im about to pre-order my album. Which site is best for charts and wins on music shows. Dvdheaven or Yesasia?

I think both are ok~^^ 

Both sites counts towards Hanteo charts ^^

Guest `starry.night

Im about to pre-order my album. Which site is best for charts and wins on music shows. Dvdheaven or Yesasia?

No don't go on Yesasia. It doesn't count on the Kpop chart. Go to either dvdheaven.com or kpoptown.com

All the information you need is in the front page.

DON'T FORGET TO ORDER THE GIRLS ALBUM! GO TO THE FRONT PAGE TO FIND OUT HOW!

No don't go on Yesasia. It doesn't count on the Kpop chart. Go to either dvdheaven.com or kpoptown.com

All the information you need is in the front page.

DON'T FORGET TO ORDER THE GIRLS ALBUM! GO TO THE FRONT PAGE TO FIND OUT HOW!

Too late now. I went to yesasia cause dvdheaven wasnt working.

Guest xjjjLOVE

^Does Yesasia really not count? :X

Oh no....now I feel so bad, I just pre-ordered mine yesterday off of that site TT.TT

But speaking of the album cover, I quite like it's simplicity.

Besides, if it were crazy and extravagant, it would be more expensive, which means less wonderfuls would be able tp purchase it, etc. etc.

In any case, the MUSIC is what it's really about!!

That tracklist looks so promising! And I'm super excited to hear what San E is going to bring to it ~

The first teaser has already surpassed 1 million, let's help the second one!

http://www.tubereplay.com/replay.php?tqr=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Drh7Zh5Df2RE&Submit=Replay

I think I remember YesAsia announcing just recently that they now count on both Hanteo and Gaon charts.

I want to preorder it right now but I need to wait until next week T_T

Guest jcsmark

20111104220702.jpg

Orders now count towards Hanteo chart, it started on October 26, 2011

Wonder Girls Vol. 2 + Poster in Tube http://www.yesasia.com/global/wonder-girls-vol-2-poster-in-tube/1025629112-0-0-0-en/info.html

Wonder Girls Vol. 2 http://www.yesasia.com/global/wonder-girls-vol-2/1025629048-0-0-0-en/info.html

------

][REMINDER] Wonderfuls on Nov. 7th at 12:00am KST please unite together and trend #ReadyForWONDERGIRLS

@WonderFacts

v

Thanks for the notice. 4 Hours before the release of the MV sounds good :)

Guest WonderfulSohee

^

We have decided to start the trending for #ReadyForWONDERGIRLS 4 hours BEFORE the actual release of the mv.

Not only we're going to trend #ReadyForWONDERGIRLS but we will also add in BE MY BABY in every tweet WITHOUT the hashtag

Ex: We are #ReadyForWONDERGIRLS @WonderGirls please BE MY BABY

The reason is once the mv is out everyone will be busy watching the mv and spazzing on Youtube and akp etc. 

So we gonna have to started it 4 hours earlier that way we can be free when the mv is out!

We have 4 different admins, so some admins announce it differently.

We correct it already.

Wonderfuls please spread this to other WFs

- WonderFacts

@jcsmark You're welcome, and thank you for always posting and providing info for WFs :)

Guest hrmmmhum

Well, Sunye uses 'Sun Min' on social media & Yeeun "Ye Park', so who knows why some Koreans identify themselves as such online...

Oh yeah, I know what you mean! Maybe they are the same person.

_______

Wonder Girls’ So Hee captivates her fans with a lovely smile

November 05, 2011 12:50 pm ilnungcha

wonder-girls.jpg

Wonder Girls’ So Hee captivated many fan’s hearts with her lovely smile.

On an online community bulletin, multiple pictures and a video titled “So Hee’s MTV Interview” were uploaded.

Wearing a pink sleeveless jacket, So Hee rolled up her bangs. This video was the interview she did during the pictorial shoot of MTV Iggy.

So Hee laughing with her tongue out and wide eyes made her seem very cute. Especially, So Hee’s trademark chubby cheeks prove her nickname ‘Dumpling So Hee’.

Netizens showed various responses: “I hope to see more of So Hee at entertainment shows after their comeback.” “Pink suits her perfectly. She looks like a baby.” “What kind of organism is this? She’s so lovely!”

Wonder Girls will release their second official album on this coming 7th, and will perform their title song “Be My Baby” at KBS 2TV’s Music Bank on the 11th.

Source: Starnews

Cr: http://en.korea.com/?p=294215

@WonderFacts @ Twitter and other fanbases are tweeting this:

[ANNOUNCEMENT]: Correction about the reminder lately..as I said before..we will trend #ReadyForWonderGirls 4 hours left before the time of releasing..coz I know you guys are too excited to watch the whole MV when 12 AM KST strike!

if we start to trend 12 AM KST..It wouldn't be trend coz that time you are now busy in watching,spazzing or etc.

Sorry for the differences of Admins announcements..but this is the final announcement last week right??

and we're not only trending #ReadyForWonderGirls ..we will include the title song of the MV "BE MY BABY" in every of our tweets..and DON'T put hashtag on Be my Baby

If you get this now..then SPREAD this!thank you - admin Lexei

SO WE WILL START TRENDING #ReadyForWonderGirls AND Be My Baby [<-- notice there's no hashtag] ON NOVEMBER 6 AT 8 PM KST

WE WILL TREND 4 HOURS BEFORE THE RELEASE

That way, you can focus on spazzing after the release rather than focusing too much on trending

[Or just check WonderfulSohee's post above me! I was too late hahah]

[Trans] Lim's me2day update 11/4/11

lots of thought going through my head..when i arrive home i'll make sure to clear my mind by writing in my diary

^Cr: wonderr23

rnifm.jpg

1 million view !!!!! WG's teaser!

Cr: Chooney7 @ Twitter

@JYPEOFFICIAL: Over 1 million view! Check this out! -- Wonder Girls (??????????) _ 2nd Album _ TEASER _ 1

Cr: JYPEOfficial @ Twitter

hahah, JYPE is as excited as we are ^^

MR Removed Cover : Wonder Girls - Nothin' on You (B.O.B & BRUNO MARS)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPSq0RjGYz0

Cr: SleePiiy @ Youtube

Yesterday I  tried to figure out the sound influencers of the 2nd teaser, but the 2DT teaser had only the final line of the real 2DT (5 seconds or less).

So, I guess what we've been served is not going to spoil "Be My Baby", until we hear it for good we don't know enough. :)

For completeness, the initial part is akin to early electronica (Moroder, J.M. Jarre) but JYPE's take is edgier and modern.

While waiting until the 7th, the reference to Crystal Nicole made me also think about the U.S. album.

The list of American producers is growing...  I guess the U.S. album will also have many new songs.

I am happy that Yeeun has mentioned Dave Stewart's "Always Without  Me".  After  the demo (2 years ago) I never forgot it :wub:

Just a handful of hours to pass...

I was so HAPPY when I read 'always without me' on your post.  I really thought this song would be a big hit when I heard its demo on Youtube.  Unfortunately It wasn't released at all and I thought it could be buried somewhere for good.  I remember Dave Stewart once predicted it would be a hit and he would probably be right.

The demo was not sung (Cindy Gomez)  by the Queens since it was only a demo.  The sound of this demo is very western-american ballad/love song.  Here is the link

and you gotta check it out

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=18tqgaWpUzU

Archived