Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest valentino_rossi46

Sun Ye need cut her hair for real. Seriously, she suits short hair very well. Her long hair which she keeps for long time is quite boring, not much styling, but short grey/blonde hair or whatever color is HOT

Im so satisfied with this teaser, all of them are HOT, no more destroying Sun Ye hair or Ye Eun outfit lol. I love Ye Eun style this comeback the best. Yes, her hair, like someone said, bring some Blake Lively feeling, it's seductive :P. I always feel Ye Eun is even sexier than Yu bin, however she only shows her sexy in US, when she was in Korea for promotion, I didnt see much of that side, she often was style something ugly and downgrade her image. Love that this time, she can show her real her, prove that how sexy she is. Ye eun is like Blake Lively, even one chuckle can make guys go crazy :P

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WG.theQUEENS

Wonder Girls Spectacle just changed the header of the website!!! 

it was so gorgeous and drool worthy!! xD

Check it out, and if you haven't joined, please do ^^..CLICK ME

edit: again with the thumbing down of other members' opinions... please..guys...mellow.gif

@valentino: I'll thumb you up ^^

Guest valentino_rossi46

thumbing down other opinion ... hrm please ... so everybody must say WGs is Perfect and can get thumb up? They are my idols but I have never see them as God, they are human too, they are not perfect and I love that, if they are perfect, well maybe I wont like them

WFs should unite rather than do some childish behaviors :-"

By the way, So hee is the first who changed her twitter profile to new 2nd teaser photo. Others change profile and background to 1st teaser photo, but Ye Eun hasnt changed her background, still 2DT. Love that they very active in twitter now, especially So Hee <3

^ I don't know why your comment got so many negative votes. You're just stating your opinion. Even though i don't know why you had to specifically mention Yubin.

People have different tastes. They are all sexy in their own way some will appeal more to others and some won't. That is life.

Guest wendysmark

I think there might be some trolls here, someone who is not Wonderful who is jealous of Wonder Girls come back. They must be happy if we fight we they go and thumbs down.

Guest valentino_rossi46

I mentioned YuBin because Yubin often is the sexiest in the group, but when the girls live in US, i realized that Ye Eun sometime is even sexier, seems like she can shows her sexy side freely in US. But when Ye Eun in Korea, she is not given that chance, and maybe because she want preserve her image in Korea too (?)

This time, Ye Eun can prove that she can be the sexiest, not just an Um-chil-dal girl (the girls who is good at everything and your mother often compare you to her) <3

Guest gossipLight911

Somebody clean this thread from negative red thumbs down..

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

And I doubt if there are trolls here, coz for sure, they're gonna give a negative to those comments praising the girls or what.

Please, let's all be sensible, before we scare other wonderfuls away. 

blush.gif

EDIT: AGAIN, STOP THUMBING DOWN MEMBERS. DAMMIT tongue2.gif..

@Valentino: Hey dear, don't mind those negative signs, those are plainly irritating people who can't accept other people's opinions..

all's cool smile.gif

Guest wonder-ful

OMG! They look so gorgeous! Yeeun is so beautiful, hot and charismatic! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sunye with short hair! she is smoking hot!! I always thought she was the hottest during the so hot promotions (I love her long hair with bangs too). Lim is so pretty and fierce :wub: My Sohee is so beautiful and hot, she looks perfect B) Yubin looks sexy as hell, as always :D

I love their concept! I'm so happy !

One month promotions + 12 new songs + Yenny playing the piano :D + a new MV + a dark and sexy concept + a new choreography (made by Jonte) = w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif I CAN'T WAIT !! I AM SO READY !!

We've waited for so long and now their comeback is so close! I feel like crying

Edit : I would thumb your comments up but I can't, I've already reached my quota of positive votes for the day lol

Guest gossipLight911

Yeah, now my comment got thumbed down dry.gif..

Seriously...

this thread is getting irksome.

----

Anyway, I'm here to spazz about Wonder Girls, thumb me down as much as you want to. tongue2.gif

I couldn't care less.

WG spam prints!!!! 

cr: owners

cool.gif

wallpaper-makeintoicon.jpg

026003.jpg

they were so young here :D

29459f3e.jpg

20090312_vitawg1.jpg

hi guys, I just read a comment on allkpop from Taibe123

Wish this was in color because I think I found Johnny Wujek inspiration for this look. David Koma's Fall 2011 Polka Dots. Koma's fashion has been worn by so many hot celebs recently that I wonder if WG is among them now? Click on pic and see what I mean.

originaldg.jpg

Another source for pics :

http://www.vogue.it/en/shows/show/fw-11-12-ready-to-wear/david-koma/2

I think she's right, look below ;)

acmqvhdcaaayeeo.jpg

Let's wait for the MV teaser to know how it will turn out and if it's true :P

Guest glamorousCHIC

Ignore the trolls :P

Let's spazz about our girls B)

anybody remember this?

this is one of the most unforgettable CF WG had..

It was really hilarious xD.

slrigrednow2.jpg

slrigrednow1.jpg

CLICK HERE (v.1) TO WATCH... V.2

Warning: prepare to laugh your richard simmons off.. hahaha xD

edit: came back to say.. I'm still laughing.. this is so hilarious.. seriously.. Love Wonder Girls so much!! They are so adorable!!:w00t:

Finally done reading the 8 pages you all wrote during Europe's night... ^^

The 2nd set of pics is hotter, classier, surprising. I really like it. These pics make me feel proud of the girls and all the hard work they did in the last two years. :wub:

Johnny Wujek did an amazing job with the dresses and the looks. The result has typical Kpop elements, but these are not the usual Kpop uniforms I got to know. The dresses have plenty of details: there's inserts, different materials and the overall effect is really strong despite the apparent simplicity. And the hats, all of them, they have really complex designs.

I'm definitely going to tweet him to praise his work.

JYPE is caring more and more about styling, I did notice continuous progress with Miss A, but this is a giant leap forward. This work could be used also to promote the girls image in the US (my guess).

In the last 2 years the girls have gradually changed into ladies right in front of our eyes, and this promotion is going to show this change to the public at large.

--

I am still wondering if the polka dots will be silver or gold (or maybe there'll be both versions). And relieved that there's no puffy balls as it seemed in the first unofficial teasers. These fur bracelets are normal fashion elements. :sweatingbullets:

--

Edit:

^

^

^

Just saw that the puffy balls aren't ruled out.. ok, one can't have all his wishes :lol:

The clearer images and the fashion pics make them look better, though...

sorry for cutting your post

--

Edit:

^

^

^

Just saw that the puffy balls aren't ruled out.. ok, one can't have all his wishes :lol:

The clearer images and the fashion pics make them look better, though...

I'll wait for the MV teaser before to judge but i think it doesn't look that bad. (if it's really true, something we don't know yet) lol

Guest goldenGAZE

OMG! Just woke up to see these flawless pictures of the girls! SOLIM♥♥ What an adorable pose. SunYe is working her haircut, her face really suites anything(and her eyes are beautiful). Yoobin is looking sexyyy, love her long hair and Yeeuns hair is look very voluminous. All the solo pictures are my favourite. The girls look like they've matured. Our classy WG's are back ^^ 5 Red Wonders~ (since the pictures have a hint of red haha).

OMG can somebody help me to breath, cuz I have difficulty to breath here!

It's too hot to handle! 

Lim-unnie you look so confident now, she looks so hot!

Sunye-unnie is looking gorgeous whatever hairstyle she is given. Grape or short grey are still hot, She can pull out every hairstyle!

Sohee-unnie, when did you became so ...SEXY! Wooow, Wonder Girls are all grown-up now :))

Yubin-unnie, grrrr there is a sexy mama, hot hot hot. Love your legs!

Ye Eun-Unnie, I didn't knew that you were so sexy?! hehe

OMG SO EXITED FOR THE MV TEASER TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

omfg ! they ALL look amazing !!

these are probably my favourite group pictures of them, ever. If only sunmi was in it too :( but regardless, can't wait for the album and most importantly, the MV :)

Guest chanounette

The girls look so fierce.

SOLIM!!!! I wonder if they're closer than before. Min Sunye looks so good with short hair. It really suits her. WOW WOW I don't know what to say. It's just wow. I can't wait for the MV teaser tomorrow

Guest soheeWG

I love the way SunYe is looking down in the group picture. She looks so fierce, like " Get ready because we're back!! You're sure you can handle us? Watch and see who are the real queens of K-Pop! There is no competition! we're just gonna get back the throne that was ours !! "

WG_01_final.jpg

Leader MIn is so cool!!

ahahah Wonder Girls rules the K-Pop world B)

Guest chami1430286566

Look, there's this twitter user, @DamnItsTrue. I'm curious if she/he is a fan of our girls. I remember when she sometimes tweeted the lyrics, "I want nobody nobody but you" and the other one that really surprise me is when she tweeted that she's/he's listening to "So Hot". 

For tomorrow, I just can't wait for the teaser video. Aside of the excitement that I  have, on the other side I'm nervous. 'Cause what if I'm going to have a heart attack because of the hotness that we're going to witness tomorrow. tongue.gif

Archived